Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,209 members, 7,829,336 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:14 AM

Tell The Guy/lady That Disvirgined U Something - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Tell The Guy/lady That Disvirgined U Something (15140 Views)

Why Do Most Ladies Lie About How They Were Disvirgined To Their Boyfriends? / Baby I Want To Ask U Something / How A Woman Sees The Man That Deflowers(disvirgined) Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tell The Guy/lady That Disvirgined U Something by ebila(m): 8:13pm On Sep 30, 2009
Oh thank you! Thank you!! Thank you!!! Let's do it again! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Tell The Guy/lady That Disvirgined U Something by Igwe9(m): 9:11pm On Sep 30, 2009
You guys are damn funny cheesy
Re: Tell The Guy/lady That Disvirgined U Something by bilms(m): 2:12pm On Oct 01, 2009
funny indeed
Re: Tell The Guy/lady That Disvirgined U Something by dewoy: 2:19pm On Oct 01, 2009
thanks 4 showing me d way dats leads 2 destructn 4 a while, av repented now
Re: Tell The Guy/lady That Disvirgined U Something by iice(f): 2:28pm On Oct 01, 2009
@Topic
You're glad i picked you huh? tongue grin

Ujujoan:

What was that your name again    cheesy   tongue

grin grin grin
Re: Tell The Guy/lady That Disvirgined U Something by pansha(m): 6:55am On Oct 02, 2009
@ topic
Thanks for the deception angry     

(she was supposed to be a virgin herself)

1 Like

Re: Tell The Guy/lady That Disvirgined U Something by bilms(m): 10:45am On Oct 02, 2009
but i am still a virgin

huh
Re: Tell The Guy/lady That Disvirgined U Something by bonnez(m): 10:59am On Oct 02, 2009
Ut, u bleeped d hell out of me. u consumed my youthfulness. Thank you for that. if not for the fact that i respect the institution of marriage, (i don't do married women)i would've loved 2 show u what u made me become. Thank you
Re: Tell The Guy/lady That Disvirgined U Something by bilms(m): 1:06pm On Oct 03, 2009
o boy i no understand watin u write ooo
Re: Tell The Guy/lady That Disvirgined U Something by fitzmayowa: 3:19pm On Oct 03, 2009
cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool
Re: Tell The Guy/lady That Disvirgined U Something by dsinteract(m): 4:43pm On Oct 03, 2009
Dont Leave Me ( So dumb)

You are the Best ( Just because you havent tasted the others)

We are destined for each other ( in yur dreams)

Thanks for yur gift of love ( What ! you called that 5 - 30mins love or lust ? i just bleeped yur brains out)
Re: Tell The Guy/lady That Disvirgined U Something by sweeti14(f): 5:08pm On Oct 03, 2009
orisirisiiii shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Tell The Guy/lady That Disvirgined U Something by iykedare(m): 10:54am On Oct 07, 2009
[size=16pt]@y me,

made u a woman?u are thanking him for making u second hand material.

think with ur head not with ur cunt
[/size]
Re: Tell The Guy/lady That Disvirgined U Something by iykedare(m): 11:45am On Oct 07, 2009
[size=18pt]
iice:

[color=#9900ff]@Topic
You're glad i picked you huh? tongue grin

grin grin grin
so taught him how to do it.u must be a pro[/color][/size]
Re: Tell The Guy/lady That Disvirgined U Something by biola44: 5:32pm On Oct 07, 2009
i no fit lafff,
Re: Tell The Guy/lady That Disvirgined U Something by yme1(f): 5:34pm On Oct 07, 2009
africhika:

finally, an interesting thread on this virgin topic!

womanhood aint about having sex.
hey hey
who says i need preaching nah undecided
anyways from your own point of view it is right kiss grin
Re: Tell The Guy/lady That Disvirgined U Something by 190: 9:04pm On Oct 07, 2009
~im still a virgin~
Re: Tell The Guy/lady That Disvirgined U Something by Akinagirl(f): 9:15pm On Oct 07, 2009
IT was awesome! wink
Re: Tell The Guy/lady That Disvirgined U Something by bilms(m): 4:15am On Oct 08, 2009
that was then
Re: Tell The Guy/lady That Disvirgined U Something by sylve11: 10:46am On Oct 08, 2009
@blims, i won't forget how u ass-rammed me; now u r running away from me (ur responsibility) may u live to get ass-rammed throughout ur existence on planet earth shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin cool

1 Like

Re: Tell The Guy/lady That Disvirgined U Something by whitesturd(f): 1:21pm On Oct 08, 2009
God have mercy shocked shocked shocked.see replies.chei
Re: Tell The Guy/lady That Disvirgined U Something by Nobody: 6:59pm On Oct 08, 2009
Wasn't all that.
Re: Tell The Guy/lady That Disvirgined U Something by Rooneyboy(m): 12:58am On Oct 09, 2009
amarula:

cry cry cry cry u were my first romantic mistake sad sad sad sad
This is beautiful.
Re: Tell The Guy/lady That Disvirgined U Something by Rooneyboy(m): 1:29am On Oct 09, 2009
anddrewz:

;DThanks for letting me start with my fingers, before I knew it my small d**k was already jumping up and down. then u showed me where to put it, i was shivering all over, when I wanted to pee, u said I should pee inside. Where are you now? wish I could see you so I can prove to you that your student is now a pro. hmmmmmmmm what a wonder world!
this is cool .
Re: Tell The Guy/lady That Disvirgined U Something by Czarskit(m): 1:38am On Oct 09, 2009
Thank You! grin
Re: Tell The Guy/lady That Disvirgined U Something by honsule(m): 1:42am On Oct 09, 2009
am yet to be deflowered
Re: Tell The Guy/lady That Disvirgined U Something by Kunbee: 2:24am On Oct 09, 2009
honsule:

am yet to be deflowered

Really i know of someone who will like to help u
Re: Tell The Guy/lady That Disvirgined U Something by posakosa(m): 2:28am On Oct 09, 2009
anddrewz:

;DThanks for letting me start with my fingers, before I knew it my small d**k was already jumping up and down. then u showed me where to put it, i was shivering all over, when I wanted to pee, u said I should pee inside. Where are you now? wish I could see you so I can prove to you that your student is now a pro. hmmmmmmmm what a wonder world!

na wa ooooh!
Re: Tell The Guy/lady That Disvirgined U Something by Nobody: 2:29am On Oct 09, 2009
Kunbee:

Really i know of someone who will like to help u

ROFLMAO,

'' grin
Re: Tell The Guy/lady That Disvirgined U Something by Kunbee: 2:41am On Oct 09, 2009
^^ would u like to volunteer shocked smiley
Re: Tell The Guy/lady That Disvirgined U Something by sylve11: 11:43am On Oct 09, 2009
@blims, thanks 4 giving me pile grin cool
Re: Tell The Guy/lady That Disvirgined U Something by Abbeycity4(f): 1:54pm On Oct 09, 2009
@Topic
i dnt knw tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Ladies Will See This Question And Ignore. Why? See Inside / Can A Woman Propose To A Man? / Miss Nairaland 2016|Share Your Thoughts & Opinion On The Interview Session Here.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.