Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,879 members, 7,828,128 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:00 AM

Tell The Guy/lady That Disvirgined U Something - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Tell The Guy/lady That Disvirgined U Something (15137 Views)

Why Do Most Ladies Lie About How They Were Disvirgined To Their Boyfriends? / Baby I Want To Ask U Something / How A Woman Sees The Man That Deflowers(disvirgined) Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tell The Guy/lady That Disvirgined U Something by DarryOsh(m): 12:28am On Sep 09, 2012
Gawd! i just cant take in all dis comments
Re: Tell The Guy/lady That Disvirgined U Something by Series22(m): 1:58am On Sep 09, 2012
I disvirgnd myself by myself.. No Tnx 2 imperial leather embarassed

1 Like

Re: Tell The Guy/lady That Disvirgined U Something by FrontPageLawyer(m): 6:46am On Sep 09, 2012
obo_man: As I was reading the comments here ( especially the women's comment), I felt so bad that I haven't disvirgined a woman yet.....

molue don leave you pass, not sure u'll EVER be opportune again because virgins don FINISH for Nigeria, we're now in Blackberry century. Don't be despair! most men will die not tasting a virgin

Op, For me I did at age 20, my first love, first and only virgin I ever met, though it was a quickie, but the feeling was awesome. still got much luv for my ex.
Re: Tell The Guy/lady That Disvirgined U Something by k2039: 12:29pm On Sep 09, 2012
ahhh,all this comment just scares me oooo.
God grant me enough grace to be able to wait for that special someone.
I cant imagine the agony of having sex with multiple girls.
Re: Tell The Guy/lady That Disvirgined U Something by Adeks(m): 1:30pm On Sep 09, 2012
kerosine: i cant even remember who did
Seriously!!!
Re: Tell The Guy/lady That Disvirgined U Something by jonex70(m): 12:15pm On Sep 10, 2012
we were both virgin age 21 and 24. it was wonderful experience. i will never forget her for the rest of my life. we are both getting marry next year. love u bunmi.
Re: Tell The Guy/lady That Disvirgined U Something by Youngpo413: 12:32pm On Jul 15, 2014
Maria!
Re: Tell The Guy/lady That Disvirgined U Something by Tefo1759(m): 12:38pm On Jul 15, 2014
You welcome cutie
yme1: what else am i suppose to say than thank him for making me a woman tongue
Re: Tell The Guy/lady That Disvirgined U Something by Amis(f): 4:16pm On Jul 15, 2014
Thank you for been my husband.....loads of love
Re: Tell The Guy/lady That Disvirgined U Something by Djdamian(m): 4:47pm On Jul 15, 2014
I am still a bleeping virgin,....so? undecided
Re: Tell The Guy/lady That Disvirgined U Something by etenyong(m): 5:02pm On Jul 15, 2014
May her soul Rest in Peace. She gave it out of love. I owe her lot of gratitute. I wil still want to do it wit her in d next world. Sleep on my beloved
Re: Tell The Guy/lady That Disvirgined U Something by princessayesha(f): 7:55pm On Jul 15, 2014
And what should we virgins say? grin
Re: Tell The Guy/lady That Disvirgined U Something by bilms(m): 10:10pm On Aug 04, 2014
grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

She doesnt like putting on her pant. / Nigerian Ladies Will See This Question And Ignore. Why? See Inside / Can A Woman Propose To A Man?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.