Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,328 members, 7,811,965 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:54 AM

Tell The Guy/lady That Disvirgined U Something - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Tell The Guy/lady That Disvirgined U Something (15105 Views)

Why Do Most Ladies Lie About How They Were Disvirgined To Their Boyfriends? / Baby I Want To Ask U Something / How A Woman Sees The Man That Deflowers(disvirgined) Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tell The Guy/lady That Disvirgined U Something by Seismic007(m): 2:05pm On Oct 09, 2009
Anita even though you were my student, u've been a pro before me. Thanks for making me practicalise all the Indecency i've watched on you for the first time, u're too sweet kiss kiss kiss
Re: Tell The Guy/lady That Disvirgined U Something by sylve11: 2:46pm On Oct 09, 2009
Abbey_city:

@Topic
i dnt knw tongue

gerrout! angry grin cool
Re: Tell The Guy/lady That Disvirgined U Something by jay2smart19(m): 6:50pm On Apr 02, 2012
well, uhm, ah, hw do i say it? She got pregnant on my first ever bang. Wow! Am i dat a good striker or she is a good shot stoper. I had the knowlege of hw it works and she knew she banged a man. Lolz..... *jokes* who go talk true?
Re: Tell The Guy/lady That Disvirgined U Something by Nobody: 7:07pm On Apr 02, 2012
tank u Ekaete for disvirgin me in the bathroom wen my mama wasnt around.u were such a sweet housegirl cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Tell The Guy/lady That Disvirgined U Something by Nobody: 9:00pm On Apr 02, 2012
Thanks sweety. Wish I could have one more week with you you know, show you what I can do now and all. Lol.
Re: Tell The Guy/lady That Disvirgined U Something by Nobody: 9:09pm On Apr 02, 2012
A lady far older than me.....and I remember I came to greet popsy and she was supposed to be taking care of me while dad is away to work .she ended up teaching me something else....lol. .
Re: Tell The Guy/lady That Disvirgined U Something by dapriest1(m): 9:18pm On Apr 02, 2012
fresh_dude: Thanks sweety. Wish I could have one more week with you you know, show you what I can do now and all. Lol.
NAWA HO WIC KIN TIN U WAN SHOW AM?ALAKORI!
Re: Tell The Guy/lady That Disvirgined U Something by dabrake(m): 10:58pm On Apr 02, 2012
You were too lanky, your waist won't size 22. As flat as slate(both attack and defense) but my tear-rubber speerrms changed all that. You are now 30. Good arsenals, no more stockfish oriented. You should be thanking me for doing what nobody could do for you. I hyper-elevated your status/destiny girl.
Re: Tell The Guy/lady That Disvirgined U Something by ITbomb(m): 11:00pm On Apr 02, 2012
What was that your name again?
Re: Tell The Guy/lady That Disvirgined U Something by Nobody: 11:25pm On Apr 02, 2012
embarassed you made me allergic to intimacy cuz of your smelly kitty. . .now i always wear a gas mask whenever i wanna perform the act. . .

1 Like

Re: Tell The Guy/lady That Disvirgined U Something by mayorteeny: 8:48am On Apr 03, 2012
marshpearl: embarassed you made me allergic to intimacy cuz of your smelly kitty. . .now i always wear a gas mask whenever i wanna perform the act. . .

Gosh! Methinks you should definitely sue her
Re: Tell The Guy/lady That Disvirgined U Something by Nobody: 9:30am On Apr 03, 2012
da_priest: NAWA HO WIC KIN TIN U WAN SHOW AM?ALAKORI!
Haba! What did I say to deserve this mister? I demand an apology!
Re: Tell The Guy/lady That Disvirgined U Something by honeric01(m): 9:32am On Apr 03, 2012
marshpearl: embarassed you made me allergic to intimacy cuz of your smelly kitty. . .now i always wear a gas mask whenever i wanna perform the act. . .

Now this is funnnnnyyyyyy grin
Re: Tell The Guy/lady That Disvirgined U Something by ajekpaks(m): 9:56am On Apr 03, 2012
I know I acted as if as I was a pro in the pre stage of the sex and all but you would have atleast pretend as if you didn't notice instead of bursting into laughter like I'm some idiot while I was serious and sweaty... It's not fair... Now that laughing face torments me everytime I do the act... I feel every chick I do it with are laughing their as$es out
Re: Tell The Guy/lady That Disvirgined U Something by ayoolagoke(m): 10:39am On Apr 03, 2012
Valentine's day was so special..wanna give it a shot again
Re: Tell The Guy/lady That Disvirgined U Something by Nobody: 10:42am On Apr 03, 2012
I HAVE 5 TONS CLOSED BOX BODY TRUCK IN EXCELLENT CONDITION SUITABLE FOR TRANSPORTING [BISCUITS,[3000 CARTONS] INDOMINES,DRUGS CAPLETS,PAMPERS,TOILET ROLLS, TO ANY PART OF THE COUNTRY.AM LOOKING FOR COMPANIES WHERE THE TRUCK CAN GET STEADY AND GUARANTEED WORK TO DO AT LEAST [6 TRIPS] PER MONTH.I HAVE A VERY RELIABLE AND DEDICATED DRIVER.
MY CONTACT IS seunimmortal@yahoo.com OR 08063190095,07027002547 MY NAME IS MR OLUWASEUN
Re: Tell The Guy/lady That Disvirgined U Something by bilms(m): 10:56am On Apr 04, 2012
smiley
Re: Tell The Guy/lady That Disvirgined U Something by Nobody: 11:08am On Apr 04, 2012
You won BUT ..the next time we meet you'll get it worse than 'Terminator Salvation'.
Re: Tell The Guy/lady That Disvirgined U Something by linkin8k(m): 3:09pm On Apr 04, 2012
cry We promised to lose it together only for you to break up and screw someone else then come back take my virginity which I didn't enjoy cos it felt like my stuff was swimming in you cry cry
Re: Tell The Guy/lady That Disvirgined U Something by bilms(m): 1:21pm On Apr 05, 2012
lol
Re: Tell The Guy/lady That Disvirgined U Something by dazzle37(f): 1:44pm On Apr 05, 2012
what can i say ? it was worth the while with you then and it is still worth the while with that same you smiley after 7 years, you are still making every moment of it special and still worth the while, after each time, i still can't find words to express it all i do is take a deep breath and say wow with so much satisfaction. you are still the Bomb. smiley smiley kiss kiss

5 Likes

Re: Tell The Guy/lady That Disvirgined U Something by bilms(m): 11:16am On May 18, 2012
hum
Re: Tell The Guy/lady That Disvirgined U Something by optimistD(m): 11:58am On May 20, 2012
I am still thinking to remember who she is. was it in primary school self? think so. Really i cant remember.I can only remember of my 1st love. smiley
Re: Tell The Guy/lady That Disvirgined U Something by Raxxye(m): 2:46pm On May 20, 2012
dazzle37: what can i say ? it was worth the while with you then and it is still worth the while with that same you smiley after 7 years, you are still making every moment of it special and still worth the while, after each time, i still can't find words to express it all i do is take a deep breath and say wow with so much satisfaction. you are still the Bomb. smiley smiley kiss kiss

What can I say? U make me feel like a super hero. U‘re welcome, my sweets!
Re: Tell The Guy/lady That Disvirgined U Something by Nobody: 5:35pm On May 20, 2012
LWkmd..
Re: Tell The Guy/lady That Disvirgined U Something by bilms(m): 10:47pm On Jun 03, 2012
lol
Re: Tell The Guy/lady That Disvirgined U Something by Nobody: 11:03pm On Jun 03, 2012
.....Crap

1 Like

Re: Tell The Guy/lady That Disvirgined U Something by snthesis(m): 11:05pm On Jun 03, 2012
nothing- im still a virgin
Re: Tell The Guy/lady That Disvirgined U Something by lakersreality(m): 11:06pm On Jun 03, 2012
Thanking her for making me the fuckker that I am today. Who say pu33y no sweet?
Re: Tell The Guy/lady That Disvirgined U Something by Nobody: 11:15pm On Jun 03, 2012
Fck that fo0l. smiley
Re: Tell The Guy/lady That Disvirgined U Something by Nobody: 12:19am On Jun 04, 2012
why did it have to be so short? I hate you for that

1 Like

Re: Tell The Guy/lady That Disvirgined U Something by Nobody: 12:25am On Jun 04, 2012
Eveluv: God is watching u wherever u r. I leave d rest to Him.

AMEN!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Have You Ever Dated A Nairalander? / Young Lady's Nude Video Released By Her Jealous Boyfriend. See Photos / My Female Roommate Is Masturbating Right Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.