Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,557 members, 7,816,346 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:56 AM

Bromleigh McCleneghan: Sex Before Marriage Is Good - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bromleigh McCleneghan: Sex Before Marriage Is Good (75463 Views)

What Does The Bible Say About Sex Before Marriage? / "Apostle Suleman Uses His Tongue On Me During Sex Before Preaching" - Otobo / Pastor: "Women See The Manhood Size Of Your Man Before Marriage" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bromleigh McCleneghan: Sex Before Marriage Is Good by vedaxcool(m): 3:32pm On Aug 24, 2016
PaulIdu:
Someone speaking with deep wisdom. .I expect shallow low IQ christians who secretly engage in out of wedlock sex to appear here and crucify her

Deep wisdom indeed and you even have the effrontery to accuse others of low IQ...

2 Likes

Re: Bromleigh McCleneghan: Sex Before Marriage Is Good by Nobody: 3:33pm On Aug 24, 2016
Finally, a book I'll look forward to reading grin
Re: Bromleigh McCleneghan: Sex Before Marriage Is Good by Evangchrist1: 3:33pm On Aug 24, 2016
End time Ministry.
Angels must hear this!
Jesus must see this!!
And God must judge this!!!

1 Like

Re: Bromleigh McCleneghan: Sex Before Marriage Is Good by ReorxTohGan(m): 3:33pm On Aug 24, 2016
End-time Pastor!,
Re: Bromleigh McCleneghan: Sex Before Marriage Is Good by Nobody: 3:33pm On Aug 24, 2016
I am not surprised, she is an American.
Re: Bromleigh McCleneghan: Sex Before Marriage Is Good by Jerryojozy(m): 3:34pm On Aug 24, 2016
Many will come in the name of Jesus but are not of Him..we are in end time.
Re: Bromleigh McCleneghan: Sex Before Marriage Is Good by jackie35(m): 3:34pm On Aug 24, 2016
By their word ye shall know them
Re: Bromleigh McCleneghan: Sex Before Marriage Is Good by martineinstein(m): 3:34pm On Aug 24, 2016
PaulIdu:
Someone speaking with deep wisdom. .I expect shallow low IQ christians who secretly engage in out of wedlock sex to appear here and crucify her
well said...hypocrites everwhere

1 Like

Re: Bromleigh McCleneghan: Sex Before Marriage Is Good by freshvine(f): 3:34pm On Aug 24, 2016
At the judgement day, God may decide to wipe off the generation of Adam and start afresh if only Jesus will look the other way cos we are all irredeemable.
Re: Bromleigh McCleneghan: Sex Before Marriage Is Good by dannyben5: 3:34pm On Aug 24, 2016
Na 2day for naija? it has tayed....

Re: Bromleigh McCleneghan: Sex Before Marriage Is Good by martineinstein(m): 3:35pm On Aug 24, 2016
g
Re: Bromleigh McCleneghan: Sex Before Marriage Is Good by comeandmarry: 3:35pm On Aug 24, 2016
I dey always love mugabe quotes.
Very true for ugly pekuses
SAMBATLAN:
[size=14pt]If she not ready for a pre-marital sex, you should also never be available for a pre-marital spending[/size]______MUGABE (2016)

1 Like

Re: Bromleigh McCleneghan: Sex Before Marriage Is Good by Oceemo(m): 3:36pm On Aug 24, 2016
Not what my Bible teaches me.
so ma thank u I think I will stick with my Bible.
Re: Bromleigh McCleneghan: Sex Before Marriage Is Good by Oceemo(m): 3:36pm On Aug 24, 2016

1 Like

Re: Bromleigh McCleneghan: Sex Before Marriage Is Good by Carter4luv(m): 3:36pm On Aug 24, 2016
Gv us a bible verse dat says sex is good for unmarried people, christian or not.
Re: Bromleigh McCleneghan: Sex Before Marriage Is Good by Chaplain383(m): 3:36pm On Aug 24, 2016
No biblical back up?
Re: Bromleigh McCleneghan: Sex Before Marriage Is Good by 9jatatafo(m): 3:36pm On Aug 24, 2016
Don't believe every you read. Advice from Abada the Great Grand Mother. Another hungry author on the loose
Re: Bromleigh McCleneghan: Sex Before Marriage Is Good by twosquare(m): 3:36pm On Aug 24, 2016
Another false prophet on the loose! grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bromleigh McCleneghan: Sex Before Marriage Is Good by bezimo(m): 3:38pm On Aug 24, 2016
She must also be affiliated to the church of Satan to come out and preach a lie. Gods word is clear on that so a fake "Christian" author cant deceive christians who know the truth.

1 Like

Re: Bromleigh McCleneghan: Sex Before Marriage Is Good by tunde233(m): 3:38pm On Aug 24, 2016
Jethrolite:
A pastor has authored a book which says it’s okay for singles to indulge in sex before marriage, Christian or not.

Having sex outside marriage even though accepted by society, is frowned upon by christians. An author, Bromleigh McCleneghan, has attempted to explain why it may be okay to actually indulge in ‘guilt-free’ sex even as a single christian who doesn’t conform to the world (okay na).

According to her, it’s okay to have sex along as it’s “mutually pleasurable and affirming“. She also said it’s not by force to stay off sex, especially if you became single by circumstance.

The married mother of three who is also an associate pastor at the Union Church of Hinsdale in Chicago, USA, said it’s also great to be faithful to your sexual partner, even if you are both unmarried.

Here’s what she said below:

“If we refrain from having sex that isn’t mutually pleasurable and affirming, that doesn’t respect the sacred worth of ourselves and our partners…Chastity, or just sex, requires that whether we are married or unmarried, our sex lives restrain our egos[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font], restrain our desire for physical pleasure when pursuing it would bring harm to self or other.”

What do you think?

https://www.naij.com/940458-endtime-pastor-says-okay-marriage.html

The Bible cannot lie and the standard of God cannot change. Whoremongers and adulterers God will judge. She cannot be right

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bromleigh McCleneghan: Sex Before Marriage Is Good by jennifer10066(f): 3:38pm On Aug 24, 2016
fake pastors everywhere...God have mercy!
Re: Bromleigh McCleneghan: Sex Before Marriage Is Good by Oblitz(m): 3:39pm On Aug 24, 2016
CHECK MY SIGNATURE
anochuko01:
[size=18pt]save me the grammer! If there's no scriptural backing, then its a BIG FAT LIE FROM THE PIT OF HELL![/size]
fornication must have another definition then, right?
CHECK MY SIGNATURE
Re: Bromleigh McCleneghan: Sex Before Marriage Is Good by Lilimax(f): 3:40pm On Aug 24, 2016
All these people preaching heresy , I hand them over to God.

#saynotosexbefore marriage embarassed
Re: Bromleigh McCleneghan: Sex Before Marriage Is Good by Lilimax(f): 3:41pm On Aug 24, 2016
Oceemo:

So true!
The Bible is the sure word of prophecy!
Re: Bromleigh McCleneghan: Sex Before Marriage Is Good by systemz(m): 3:43pm On Aug 24, 2016
Nairastake:
I think

He needs Jesus!

No.
Rather she's becoming more self aware
Re: Bromleigh McCleneghan: Sex Before Marriage Is Good by Lilimax(f): 3:43pm On Aug 24, 2016
Jerryojozy:
Many will come in the name of Jesus but are not of Him..we are in end time.
So true!
So many wolves in sheep clothing.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Bromleigh McCleneghan: Sex Before Marriage Is Good by oladepo2016(m): 3:46pm On Aug 24, 2016
Jethrolite:
A pastor has authored a book which says it’s okay for singles to indulge in sex before marriage, Christian or not.

Having sex outside marriage even though accepted by society, is frowned upon by christians. An author, Bromleigh McCleneghan, has attempted to explain why it may be okay to actually indulge in ‘guilt-free’ sex even as a single christian who doesn’t conform to the world (okay na).

According to her, it’s okay to have sex along as it’s “mutually pleasurable and affirming“. She also said it’s not by force to stay off sex, especially if you became single by circumstance.

The married mother of three who is also an associate pastor at the Union Church of Hinsdale in Chicago, USA, said it’s also great to be faithful to your sexual partner, even if you are both unmarried.

Here’s what she said below:

“If we refrain from having sex that isn’t mutually pleasurable and affirming, that doesn’t respect the sacred worth of ourselves and our partners…Chastity, or just sex, requires that whether we are married or unmarried, our sex lives restrain our egos, restrain our desire for physical pleasure when pursuing it would bring harm to self or other.”

What do you think?

https://www.naij.com/940458-endtime-pastor-says-okay-marriage.html
what is the biblical reference that support this illegal act? Pastors are always funny!!!

1 Like

Re: Bromleigh McCleneghan: Sex Before Marriage Is Good by Lilimax(f): 3:46pm On Aug 24, 2016
Marriage is honourable in all, and the bed undefiled: but whoremongers and adulterers God will judge.
(Hebrew 13:4)

Marriage must be respected by all, and the marriage bed kept undefiled, because God will judge immoral people and adulterers.
SELAH!

1 Like

Re: Bromleigh McCleneghan: Sex Before Marriage Is Good by Nobody: 3:46pm On Aug 24, 2016
end time pastor

1 Like

Re: Bromleigh McCleneghan: Sex Before Marriage Is Good by DLuciano: 3:46pm On Aug 24, 2016
She is only speaking her mind, and not the word of God. endtime pastor
Re: Bromleigh McCleneghan: Sex Before Marriage Is Good by yeyeboi(m): 3:46pm On Aug 24, 2016
Dhg

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Bishop Tomé Ferreira da Silva Resigns Over His Masturbation Video / Oyedepo’s Church, Winners Chapel Burnt Down Over Purported Support For Jonathan / Ex-Pope Benedict XVI Celebrates 90th Birthday With Beer (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.