Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,612 members, 7,816,517 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:30 PM

Bromleigh McCleneghan: Sex Before Marriage Is Good - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bromleigh McCleneghan: Sex Before Marriage Is Good (75467 Views)

What Does The Bible Say About Sex Before Marriage? / "Apostle Suleman Uses His Tongue On Me During Sex Before Preaching" - Otobo / Pastor: "Women See The Manhood Size Of Your Man Before Marriage" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bromleigh McCleneghan: Sex Before Marriage Is Good by Alertz3(m): 4:42pm On Aug 24, 2016
Head knowledge.
Re: Bromleigh McCleneghan: Sex Before Marriage Is Good by anochuko01(m): 4:45pm On Aug 24, 2016
pippimp:

I'd rather fornicate and be sure of what i will get in my marriage, than be stuck with a partner that frustrates me while i'm married.
I'm happy you know what the bible says, and I'm sure you'll be very happy to please God. It takes faith to walk with God. Do you know its only God that can guarantee peace, joy and calm in your marriage? Why should we now disobey him because we're trying to secure the future we don't even have power over. Bible says ''seek ye first the kingdom of God and its righteousness, and all other things shall be added unto you...''

As for the child bearing, many churches ask for doctor's report, and advise if need be before going on in the marriage procedure. There are books, seminars and other stuffs to enhance you sex life....methods that would please God

2 Likes

Re: Bromleigh McCleneghan: Sex Before Marriage Is Good by Lexusgs430: 4:45pm On Aug 24, 2016
pippimp:

No. Not the acceptable principle. The realistic principle. I honestly believe that religion clouds the mind to common sense and what is realistic. Especially in Africa. People still believe in people who steal penis, witches and wizards and ghosts in Africa. This should tell you a lot.

We have to agree to disagree, or disagree to agree. It seems we are saying the same thing, but speaking in different tongues ..............
Re: Bromleigh McCleneghan: Sex Before Marriage Is Good by Nobody: 4:45pm On Aug 24, 2016
buffalowings:

Oya you iwo

help me chase that pastor away

I want to take over

I should be doing that
........ grin grin grin

Re: Bromleigh McCleneghan: Sex Before Marriage Is Good by iyrojc(m): 4:45pm On Aug 24, 2016
neocortex:
I am sure she is the type of person who will argue that
there is no morality without god/religion even though
she doesn't adhere to her god's moral codes.

Christians and hypocrisy..
Will you make your comments and stop castigating someone's religion. Mtchew
Re: Bromleigh McCleneghan: Sex Before Marriage Is Good by staymore: 4:45pm On Aug 24, 2016
I absolutely agree with this pastor. As far as you know you will not disappoint her you can have sex with her before marriage.
Re: Bromleigh McCleneghan: Sex Before Marriage Is Good by Nobody: 4:45pm On Aug 24, 2016
BlackSeptember:
A Muslim having an opinion about Christian. Did you find out none of the comment advocated for the beheading of the woman or stoning her to death.

Try christ for your soul to be saved. If you continue bowing down to the sun and mumbling jargons in the name of prayers then there is trouble for your soul.

Accept jesus and be saved. Mohammed is a yeo man that i can always have a booze with and offer another girl to satisy his peadophile urge
now this is one thing about Nigerian Christians that I hate. Always trying to shove their beliefs down everyones' throat and being disrepectful to non-christian beliefs. Please learn to respect people's beliefs, pretty sure you wouldn't be happy if a Muslim makes a derogatory comment about your religion
Re: Bromleigh McCleneghan: Sex Before Marriage Is Good by Oceemo(m): 4:46pm On Aug 24, 2016
neocortex:

See them hypocrites!

Selecting the verses they like while ignoring others.

Here is another verse from

Galatians 5:19-21
Now the works of the flesh are evident: sexual immorality, impurity, sensuality, idolatry, sorcery, enmity, strife, jealousy, fits of anger, rivalries, dissensions, divisions, envy, drunkenness, SinParties, and things like these. I warn you, as I warned you before, that those who do such things will not inherit the kingdom of God.

Now tell me who among you is not guilty of one of the sins listed above ?

Since all "sins" are supposedly equal before the lord, of what use is someone
claiming Jesus saved them while they still do what will prevent from his kingdom ?

Is it not better to just agree that jesus has no effect on a christian's life aside
dancing in church on Sundays ?
what is this one saying did I said am a saint in my quote I only talks about her teaching which i said I will stick 2 what I know is written in the bible.

so guy if u enjoy her teaching u can go-ahead and leave me with my own opinion pls.
Re: Bromleigh McCleneghan: Sex Before Marriage Is Good by Kingsley10000: 4:47pm On Aug 24, 2016
hypocrites has envaded this thread
Re: Bromleigh McCleneghan: Sex Before Marriage Is Good by neocortex: 4:49pm On Aug 24, 2016
iyrojc:

Will you make your comments and stop castigating someone's religion. Mtchew

Do you even believe in God ?
Re: Bromleigh McCleneghan: Sex Before Marriage Is Good by Nobody: 4:49pm On Aug 24, 2016
Longest story of all time, we know even get una time, we don dey wire ourselves tete.
Re: Bromleigh McCleneghan: Sex Before Marriage Is Good by pippimp(m): 4:53pm On Aug 24, 2016
anochuko01:

I'm happy you know what the bible says, and I'm sure you'll be very happy to please God. It takes faith to walk with God. Do you know its only God that can guarantee peace, joy and calm in your marriage? Why should we now disobey him because we're trying to secure the future we don't even have power over. Bible says ''seek ye first the kingdom of God and its righteousness, and all other things shall be added unto you...''

As for the child bearing, many churches ask for doctor's report, and advise if need be before going on in the marriage procedure. There are books, seminars and other stuffs to enhance you sex life....methods that would please God

I answered your question now answer mine. Are you a virgin?

2 Likes

Re: Bromleigh McCleneghan: Sex Before Marriage Is Good by neocortex: 4:53pm On Aug 24, 2016
sexychocho:
Hehe

Wat is dis Pastor saying now shocked
She is saying you are free to fornicate so long as you enjoy it.
Re: Bromleigh McCleneghan: Sex Before Marriage Is Good by chumakk: 4:54pm On Aug 24, 2016
fake book and fake pastor
Re: Bromleigh McCleneghan: Sex Before Marriage Is Good by staymore: 4:54pm On Aug 24, 2016
cinerita:
obodo oyibo people na d kind food wey una dey chop sometimes dey affect una brain.dis is indeed end time. can't believe dis

The oyibo that brought the religion to you are not even practicing it the way we 'Africans' do.

Nothing like end time my brother

Confirm your spouse to be sexually before tying the knot
Re: Bromleigh McCleneghan: Sex Before Marriage Is Good by herald9: 4:57pm On Aug 24, 2016
You can't just stop loving Christianity.... They are dynamic! grin
Re: Bromleigh McCleneghan: Sex Before Marriage Is Good by anochuko01(m): 4:58pm On Aug 24, 2016
pippimp:

It is a sin. And you might do yourself a favor by going through my posts. I am a christian with sense. I ain't s.tupid. I don't use religion as a crutch for ignorance.

Also answer my question. Are you a virgin?
I'm not talking religion....I'm talking about PLEASING GOD. Its not about being a virgin or not, if I find myself telling the smallest of lies, I'll pray to God to help me overcome it, rather than justify myself and continue to be at war with God.
THE FEAR OF GOD IS THE BEGINNING OF WISDOM....therefore doing God's will shouldn't be termed stupidity or ignorance. Its God's way of helping us keep ourselves safe.

Also, bible says THERE'S A WAY THAT SEEMS RIGHT UNTO MEN, BUT THE END IS DESTRUCTION....

1 Like

Re: Bromleigh McCleneghan: Sex Before Marriage Is Good by Gbemiie: 5:01pm On Aug 24, 2016
Which one this paster dey now. sad
Re: Bromleigh McCleneghan: Sex Before Marriage Is Good by pippimp(m): 5:09pm On Aug 24, 2016
anochuko01:

I'm not talking religion....I'm talking about PLEASING GOD. Its not about being a virgin or not, if I find myself telling the smallest of lies, I'll pray to God to help me overcome it, rather than justify myself and continue to be at war with God.
THE FEAR OF GOD IS THE BEGINNING OF WISDOM....therefore doing God's will shouldn't be termed stupidity or ignorance. Its God's way of helping us keep ourselves safe.

Also, bible says THERE'S A WAY THAT SEEMS RIGHT UNTO MEN, BUT THE END IS DESTRUCTION....

This is strange. I answered your question in the blink of an eye but you find it difficult to answer a straight forward question. ARE YOU A VIRGIN?

1 Like

Re: Bromleigh McCleneghan: Sex Before Marriage Is Good by wayray: 5:15pm On Aug 24, 2016
LOCATION of the church pls.
Re: Bromleigh McCleneghan: Sex Before Marriage Is Good by Stanbeto: 5:15pm On Aug 24, 2016
The Church in Trouble times
Re: Bromleigh McCleneghan: Sex Before Marriage Is Good by anochuko01(m): 5:16pm On Aug 24, 2016
pippimp:

This is strange. I answered your question in the blink of an eye but you find it difficult to answer a straight forward question. ARE YOU A VIRGIN?
since you insist.....yeah, I am a virgin. And there are many more like that.
Re: Bromleigh McCleneghan: Sex Before Marriage Is Good by staymore: 5:16pm On Aug 24, 2016
1 Corinthians 7:36
36. But if any man think that he behaveth himself uncomely toward his virgin, if she pass the flower of her age, and need so require, let him do what he will, he sinneth not: let them marry

Can someone explain the above verse?
Re: Bromleigh McCleneghan: Sex Before Marriage Is Good by Nobody: 5:19pm On Aug 24, 2016
I knew it would be an oyinbo pastor...all these Endtime pastors seff
SMH!

1 Like

Re: Bromleigh McCleneghan: Sex Before Marriage Is Good by leofab(f): 5:20pm On Aug 24, 2016
vedaxcool:
CHRISTIANITY bending to the whims of men since 10AD, the christian dominated nations continue spreading all sort of sexual perversity to every country of the world, and even sanction those who reject it...ChristanaBad grin grin grin

Anyway Christianity deviated from the path of Jesus a.s the moment Paul began preaching it and re-coining it to appeal to the Romans.
christians are maopic ; they thought they are followers of Jesus Christ not knowing they are followers of Apostle Paul...

Maybe we can better call them "Paulians"

By the way; Jesus is not a Christian; he was born Jew(Jadaism) and died Jew!

Re: Bromleigh McCleneghan: Sex Before Marriage Is Good by Qristien: 5:21pm On Aug 24, 2016
...and the man knew his WIFE.

That is what I always see throughout the Holy Scriptures. These people sef. undecided

1 Like

Re: Bromleigh McCleneghan: Sex Before Marriage Is Good by pippimp(m): 5:26pm On Aug 24, 2016
anochuko01:
since you insist.....yeah, I am a virgin. And there are many more like that.

Ok. grin
Re: Bromleigh McCleneghan: Sex Before Marriage Is Good by Qristien: 5:26pm On Aug 24, 2016
staymore:
1 Corinthians 7:36
36. But if any man think that he behaveth himself uncomely toward his virgin, if she pass the flower of her age, and need so require, let him do what he will, he sinneth not: let them marry

Can someone explain the above verse?

Too much King James English.

But if a man thinks that he's treating his fiancee improperly and will inevitably give in to his passion, let them marry her as he wishes. It is not a sin.
But if he has decided firmly not to marry and there is no urgency and he can control his passion, he does well not to marry.

1 Corinthians 7:36, 37

2 Likes

Re: Bromleigh McCleneghan: Sex Before Marriage Is Good by Clemzzz(m): 5:29pm On Aug 24, 2016
Must she write something??
Re: Bromleigh McCleneghan: Sex Before Marriage Is Good by Profvic107(m): 5:35pm On Aug 24, 2016
who's this.....
Re: Bromleigh McCleneghan: Sex Before Marriage Is Good by nortcentrallord(m): 5:35pm On Aug 24, 2016
The Bible says "our body is the temple of the Holy Spirit" I believe that's enough spoken.
Re: Bromleigh McCleneghan: Sex Before Marriage Is Good by staymore: 5:36pm On Aug 24, 2016
Qristien:

Too much King James English.

But if a man thinks that he's treating his fiancee improperly and will inevitably give in to his passion, let them marry her as he wishes. It is not a sin.
But if he has decided firmly not to marry and there is no urgency and he can control his passion, he does well not to marry.

1 Corinthians 7:36, 37

The improper treatment here simply means not sleeping with her even when you know you will definitely marry her. So sleeping with her is not a sin as far as you will marry her.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Bishop Tomé Ferreira da Silva Resigns Over His Masturbation Video / Oyedepo’s Church, Winners Chapel Burnt Down Over Purported Support For Jonathan / Ex-Pope Benedict XVI Celebrates 90th Birthday With Beer (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.