Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,604 members, 7,816,503 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:10 PM

Bromleigh McCleneghan: Sex Before Marriage Is Good - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bromleigh McCleneghan: Sex Before Marriage Is Good (75466 Views)

What Does The Bible Say About Sex Before Marriage? / "Apostle Suleman Uses His Tongue On Me During Sex Before Preaching" - Otobo / Pastor: "Women See The Manhood Size Of Your Man Before Marriage" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bromleigh McCleneghan: Sex Before Marriage Is Good by pippimp(m): 4:14pm On Aug 24, 2016
Lexusgs430:

With the decay in our society today, why would the farmer buy the cow, if he can get the milk free ?

You and people like you are the ones creating the decay. You talk as if you've never had sex before? Why be hypocritical about an issue that everyone engages in?

1 Like

Re: Bromleigh McCleneghan: Sex Before Marriage Is Good by agwom(m): 4:15pm On Aug 24, 2016
pastor! be carefull...
Re: Bromleigh McCleneghan: Sex Before Marriage Is Good by Lexusgs430: 4:15pm On Aug 24, 2016
pippimp:

I am a christian but a christian with sense. In Africa, religion is the bane of ignorant people.

There is no Hebrew or Greek word used in the Bible that precisely refers to sex before marriage. The Bible undeniably condemns adultery and sexual immorality, but is sex before marriage considered sexually immoral? According to 1 Corinthians 7:2, “yes” is the clear answer: “But since there is so much immorality, each man should have his own wife, and each woman her own husband.” In this verse, Paul states that marriage is the “cure” for sexual immorality. First Corinthians 7:2 is essentially saying that, because people cannot control themselves and so many are having immoral sex outside of marriage, people should get married. Then they can fulfil their passions in a moral way.

How do we correlate this with what the lady is trying to preach ?
Re: Bromleigh McCleneghan: Sex Before Marriage Is Good by Edusouls(m): 4:17pm On Aug 24, 2016
shut up all of una, hypocrites.as if all of you here have not had premarital sex regularly and also enjoy it...so whats end time in what the woman said...? Black monkeys..
Re: Bromleigh McCleneghan: Sex Before Marriage Is Good by adconline(m): 4:18pm On Aug 24, 2016
Naija and hypocrisy! How we take produce all these millions of kids begging, hawking and almajiri?? By s3x or planting?
Re: Bromleigh McCleneghan: Sex Before Marriage Is Good by Lexusgs430: 4:19pm On Aug 24, 2016
pippimp:

You and people like you are the ones creating the decay. You talk as if you've never had sex before? Why be hypocritical about an issue that everyone engages in?

And here you misunderstand me. Why preach the opposite of what her bible is telling her? We are all sinners and fall short of the glory........

Preach what the Bible states and let people decide which way to turn ....................
Re: Bromleigh McCleneghan: Sex Before Marriage Is Good by BlackSeptember: 4:19pm On Aug 24, 2016
vedaxcool:
CHRISTIANITY bending to the whims of men since 10AD, the christian dominated nations continue spreading all sort of sexual perversity to every country of the world, and even sanction those who reject it...ChristanaBad grin grin grin

Anyway Christianity deviated from the path of Jesus a.s the moment Paul began preaching it and re-coining it to appeal to the Romans.
A Muslim having an opinion about Christian. Did you find out none of the comment advocated for the beheading of the woman or stoning her to death.

Try christ for your soul to be saved. If you continue bowing down to the sun and mumbling jargons in the name of prayers then there is trouble for your soul.

Accept jesus and be saved. Mohammed is a yeo man that i can always have a booze with and offer another girl to satisy his peadophile urge
Re: Bromleigh McCleneghan: Sex Before Marriage Is Good by anochuko01(m): 4:19pm On Aug 24, 2016
pippimp:

pippimp:

I am a christian but a christian with sense. In Africa, religion is the bane of ignorant people.
What's the BIBLICAL STANDARD concerning the topic?
Re: Bromleigh McCleneghan: Sex Before Marriage Is Good by pippimp(m): 4:19pm On Aug 24, 2016
Lexusgs430:

There is no Hebrew or Greek word used in the Bible that precisely refers to sex before marriage. The Bible undeniably condemns adultery and sexual immorality, but is sex before marriage considered sexually immoral? According to 1 Corinthians 7:2, “yes” is the clear answer: “But since there is so much immorality, each man should have his own wife, and each woman her own husband.” In this verse, Paul states that marriage is the “cure” for sexual immorality. First Corinthians 7:2 is essentially saying that, because people cannot control themselves and so many are having immoral sex outside of marriage, people should get married. Then they can fulfil their passions in a moral way.

How do we correlate this with what the lady is trying to preach ?

All I can give is the reality on ground. Sex outside marriage while you are married is wrong but sex before marriage is not only important, it is absolutely necessary. If you don't know your partner sexually and get married to someone you are not compatible with, you will land yourself in serious trouble.

1 Like

Re: Bromleigh McCleneghan: Sex Before Marriage Is Good by Lilimax(f): 4:20pm On Aug 24, 2016
neocortex:

See them hypocrites!

Selecting the verses they like while ignoring others.

Here is another verse from

Galatians 5:19-21
Now the works of the flesh are evident: sexual immorality, impurity, sensuality, idolatry, sorcery, enmity, strife, jealousy, fits of anger, rivalries, dissensions, divisions, envy, drunkenness, SinParties, and things like these. I warn you, as I warned you before, that those who do such things will not inherit the kingdom of God.

Now tell me who among you is not guilty of one of the sins listed above ?

Since all "sins" are supposedly equal before the lord, of what use is someone
claiming Jesus saved them while they still do what will prevent from his kingdom ?

Is it not better to just agree that jesus has no effect on a christian's life aside
dancing in church on Sundays ?
Good a thing you quoted this scripture:[b]Galatians 5:19-21
[/b]Now the works of the flesh are evident: [b]sexual immorality, impurity, sensuality, idolatry, sorcery, enmity, strife, jealousy, fits of anger, rivalries, dissensions, divisions, envy, drunkenness, Sin Parties, and things like these. [/b]I warn you, as I warned you before, that those who do such things will not inherit the kingdom of God.

If you fail in one, you're guilty of all!
Yes, there is no compromise in God's holiness!.
Flee immorality and the likes....
Live your life daily as if it's your last day.
Be heavenly conscious with eternity in view ...

Believe you me, we shall meet Jesus on the last day! smiley
Re: Bromleigh McCleneghan: Sex Before Marriage Is Good by Lilimax(f): 4:21pm On Aug 24, 2016
neocortex:

See them hypocrites!

Selecting the verses they like while ignoring others.

Here is another verse from

Galatians 5:19-21
Now the works of the flesh are evident: sexual immorality, impurity, sensuality, idolatry, sorcery, enmity, strife, jealousy, fits of anger, rivalries, dissensions, divisions, envy, drunkenness, SinParties, and things like these. I warn you, as I warned you before, that those who do such things will not inherit the kingdom of God.

Now tell me who among you is not guilty of one of the sins listed above ?

Since all "sins" are supposedly equal before the lord, of what use is someone
claiming Jesus saved them while they still do what will prevent from his kingdom ?

Is it not better to just agree that jesus has no effect on a christian's life aside
dancing in church on Sundays ?
Good a thing you quoted this scripture: Galatians 5:19-21
Now the works of the flesh are evident: sexual immorality, impurity, sensuality, idolatry, sorcery, enmity, strife, jealousy, fits of anger, rivalries, dissensions, divisions, envy, drunkenness, Sin Parties, and things like these. I warn you, as I warned you before, that those who do such things will not inherit the kingdom of God.

Re: Bromleigh McCleneghan: Sex Before Marriage Is Good by Lexusgs430: 4:23pm On Aug 24, 2016
pippimp:

All I can give is the reality on ground. Sex outside marriage while you are married is wrong but sex before marriage is not only important, it is absolutely necessary. If you don't know your partner sexually and get married to someone you are not compatible with, you will land yourself in serious trouble.

Your point is truly valid. The risk of marrying an impotent is wildly causing marital conflicts. And some men insist on the ladies getting pregnant, before marriage.
The word should be preached the way it was written and let people decide .....................
Re: Bromleigh McCleneghan: Sex Before Marriage Is Good by anochuko01(m): 4:23pm On Aug 24, 2016
pippimp:

All I can give is the reality on ground. Sex outside marriage while you are married is wrong
You're right about this, coz its called ADULTERY.
pippimp:
but sex before marriage is not only important, it is absolutely necessary. If you don't know your partner sexually and get married to someone you are not compatible with, you will land yourself in serious trouble.
regardless of whatever reason, this is called FORNICATION.
Re: Bromleigh McCleneghan: Sex Before Marriage Is Good by pippimp(m): 4:24pm On Aug 24, 2016
anochuko01:

What's the BIBLICAL STANDARD concerning the topic?

Next you will tell me you are a virgin.
Re: Bromleigh McCleneghan: Sex Before Marriage Is Good by anochuko01(m): 4:24pm On Aug 24, 2016
pippimp:

Next you will tell me you are a virgin.
Brotherly, answer my question.
Re: Bromleigh McCleneghan: Sex Before Marriage Is Good by pippimp(m): 4:25pm On Aug 24, 2016
anochuko01:

You're right about this, coz its called ADULTERY.
regardless of whatever reason, this is called FORNICATION.

I'd rather fornicate and be sure of what i will get in my marriage, than be stuck with a partner that frustrates me while i'm married.

1 Like

Re: Bromleigh McCleneghan: Sex Before Marriage Is Good by Nobody: 4:27pm On Aug 24, 2016
She's totally wrong!
Re: Bromleigh McCleneghan: Sex Before Marriage Is Good by Beey(f): 4:27pm On Aug 24, 2016
And which Bible is she reading from?LIAR!
Re: Bromleigh McCleneghan: Sex Before Marriage Is Good by pippimp(m): 4:28pm On Aug 24, 2016
anochuko01:

Brotherly, answer my question.

It is a sin. And you might do yourself a favor by going through my posts. I am a christian with sense. I ain't s.tupid. I don't use religion as a crutch for ignorance.

Also answer my question. Are you a virgin?

1 Like

Re: Bromleigh McCleneghan: Sex Before Marriage Is Good by pippimp(m): 4:29pm On Aug 24, 2016
Lexusgs430:

Your point is truly valid. The risk of marrying an impotent is wildly causing marital conflicts. And some men insist on the ladies getting pregnant, before marriage.
The word should be preached the way it was written and let people decide .....................

Going by the norm in society, people have already decided. She is only confirming it.

1 Like

Re: Bromleigh McCleneghan: Sex Before Marriage Is Good by Nobody: 4:30pm On Aug 24, 2016
KevinDein:
Sorry, the bible says otherwise and I know which book is superior. Thanks for trying though smiley

So u wan tell me say u no dey bang secretly as u never marry so?
Re: Bromleigh McCleneghan: Sex Before Marriage Is Good by Lexusgs430: 4:30pm On Aug 24, 2016
pippimp:

While practicality does not determine right from wrong, if the Bible's message on sex before marriage were obeyed, there would be far fewer sexually transmitted diseases, far fewer abortions, far fewer unwed mothers and unwanted pregnancies, and far fewer children growing up without both parents in their lives. Abstinence is God’s only policy when it comes to sex before marriage. Abstinence saves lives, protects babies, gives sexual relations the proper value, and, most importantly, honors God.

We can decide either to follow the rules or disobey. And not someone preaching the opposite has the acceptable norm...............
Re: Bromleigh McCleneghan: Sex Before Marriage Is Good by sexychocho(f): 4:31pm On Aug 24, 2016
Hehe

Wat is dis Pastor saying now shocked
Re: Bromleigh McCleneghan: Sex Before Marriage Is Good by Nobody: 4:32pm On Aug 24, 2016
I totally agree 1000% kiss
Re: Bromleigh McCleneghan: Sex Before Marriage Is Good by Lexusgs430: 4:32pm On Aug 24, 2016
pippimp:

Going by the norm in society, people have already decided. She is only confirming it.

So the norm now is the accepted principle to guide us ?
Re: Bromleigh McCleneghan: Sex Before Marriage Is Good by babajero(m): 4:35pm On Aug 24, 2016
vedaxcool:
CHRISTIANITY bending to the whims of men since 10AD, the christian dominated nations continue spreading all sort of sexual perversity to every country of the world, and even sanction those who reject it...ChristanaBad grin grin grin

Anyway Christianity deviated from the path of Jesus a.s the moment Paul began preaching it and re-coining it to appeal to the Romans.
At least she said it, and people that want to listen will listen, unlike muslims that if an imam says one thing, they will just take it upon themselves like ram without questions.
Re: Bromleigh McCleneghan: Sex Before Marriage Is Good by pippimp(m): 4:36pm On Aug 24, 2016
Lexusgs430:

So the norm now is the accepted principle to guide us ?

No. Not the acceptable principle. The realistic principle. I honestly believe that religion clouds the mind of common sense and what is realistic. Especially in Africa. People still believe in people who steal penis, witches and wizards and ghosts in Africa. This should tell you a lot.

1 Like

Re: Bromleigh McCleneghan: Sex Before Marriage Is Good by cinerita: 4:36pm On Aug 24, 2016
obodo oyibo people na d kind food wey una dey chop sometimes dey affect una brain.dis is indeed end time. can't believe dis
Re: Bromleigh McCleneghan: Sex Before Marriage Is Good by entrepreneurmic: 4:38pm On Aug 24, 2016
gen2briz:
Thank you jare my pastor.

Computer age need computer decision.
THE SO CALLED PASTOR IS WRONG SO U SHOULD LOOK 4 D ANSWER IN D BIBLE.
Re: Bromleigh McCleneghan: Sex Before Marriage Is Good by pippimp(m): 4:38pm On Aug 24, 2016
Lexusgs430:

While practicality does not determine right from wrong, if the Bible's message on sex before marriage were obeyed, there would be far fewer sexually transmitted diseases, far fewer abortions, far fewer unwed mothers and unwanted pregnancies, and far fewer children growing up without both parents in their lives. Abstinence is God’s only policy when it comes to sex before marriage. Abstinence saves lives, protects babies, gives sexual relations the proper value, and, most importantly, honors God.

We can decide either to follow the rules or disobey. And not someone preaching the opposite has the acceptable norm...............

Which is why i said in my initial post to have "safe sex". You don't stop travelling by air because of a plane crash. Bad things will always happen.

2 Likes

Re: Bromleigh McCleneghan: Sex Before Marriage Is Good by neocortex: 4:40pm On Aug 24, 2016
Lilimax:

Good a thing you quoted this scripture: Galatians 5:19-21
Now the works of the flesh are evident: sexual immorality, impurity, sensuality, idolatry, sorcery, enmity, strife, jealousy, fits of anger, rivalries, dissensions, divisions, envy, drunkenness, Sin Parties, and things like these. I warn you, as I warned you before, that those who do such things will not inherit the kingdom of God.

Are you saying you are free from all ?
Re: Bromleigh McCleneghan: Sex Before Marriage Is Good by buffalowings: 4:41pm On Aug 24, 2016
ZuzuMan:
cheesy

Oya you iwo

help me chase that pastor away

I want to take over

I should be doing that

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Bishop Tomé Ferreira da Silva Resigns Over His Masturbation Video / Oyedepo’s Church, Winners Chapel Burnt Down Over Purported Support For Jonathan / Ex-Pope Benedict XVI Celebrates 90th Birthday With Beer (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.