Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,651 members, 7,816,666 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:47 PM

Bromleigh McCleneghan: Sex Before Marriage Is Good - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bromleigh McCleneghan: Sex Before Marriage Is Good (75470 Views)

What Does The Bible Say About Sex Before Marriage? / "Apostle Suleman Uses His Tongue On Me During Sex Before Preaching" - Otobo / Pastor: "Women See The Manhood Size Of Your Man Before Marriage" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bromleigh McCleneghan: Sex Before Marriage Is Good by omozu1(m): 5:36pm On Aug 24, 2016
autolearner:
My Pastor Would Always Say, If It Is Not in the Bible, DO NOT follow it!

Once there is a biblical backing for this, then it's good. But so far, i have not found one!

Id*&#s who call themselves pastors in a bid to tell this new (#artnotNudity) generation what they want to hear and fleece them will go to any length to twist and turn the bible. Reminds me of a time when an ex told me she'd like to be a muse for a topless shoot. I simply told her to walk and never look back. We can't abound in sin and ask for grace to continue.

These verses of the bible sums it all up;

2 Timothy 4:3-4

3 For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears;
4 And they shall turn away [their] ears from the truth, and shall be turned unto fables.

2 Peter 2:1-3

1. But there were false prophets also among the people, even as there shall be false teachers among you, who privily shall bring in damnable heresies, even denying the Lord that bought them, and bring upon themselves swift destruction.
2. And many shall follow their pernicious ways; by reason of whom the way of truth shall be evil spoken of.
3. And through covetousness shall they with feigned words make merchandise of you: whose judgment now of a long time lingereth not, and their damnation slumbereth not.
May God bless you abudantly
I don't blame her i only blame those that made her a pastor.

1 Like

Re: Bromleigh McCleneghan: Sex Before Marriage Is Good by nortcentrallord(m): 5:41pm On Aug 24, 2016
leofab:
christians are maopic ; they thought they are followers of Jesus Christ not knowing they are followers of Apostle Paul...

Maybe we can better call them "Paulians"

By the way; Jesus is not a Christian; he was born Jew(Jadaism) and died Jew!

Lol, BWB. I guess Jesus was killed because he believed in Judaism Or do you believe he never died on the cross like the muslims do? You need a lot of sunday school lesson and maybe Monday through Saturday lessons too.
Re: Bromleigh McCleneghan: Sex Before Marriage Is Good by Nobody: 5:41pm On Aug 24, 2016
Zibi1:
Even the people that are having premarital sex are against this talk...
Re: Bromleigh McCleneghan: Sex Before Marriage Is Good by Qristien: 5:43pm On Aug 24, 2016
staymore:

The improper treatment here simply means not sleeping with her even when you know you will definitely marry her. So sleeping with her is not a sin as far as you will marry her.

Chief, I don't think you read the 'and will inevitably give in to his passion' part. What passion are we talking about here? Why are we even arguing this?
Please what does FORNICATION mean?

OK. This should help you in your explanation. Read chapter 7 from verses 1-5, 8, and 9. Or read the whole thing ma sef, before you will say I am quoting the Bible out of context.
Re: Bromleigh McCleneghan: Sex Before Marriage Is Good by umar187: 5:49pm On Aug 24, 2016
This is not a postor, she completely keep the bible aside. Adulry will be the other of the day, Bastards go full every were be that
Re: Bromleigh McCleneghan: Sex Before Marriage Is Good by staymore: 5:50pm On Aug 24, 2016
Qristien:

Chief, I don't think you read the 'and will inevitably give in to his passion' part. What passion are we talking about here? Why are we even arguing this?
Please what does FORNICATION mean?

OK. This should help you in your explanation. Read chapter 7 from verses 1-5, 8, and 9. Or read the whole thing ma sef, before you will say I am quoting the Bible out of context.

Thanks High Chief

I've read the verses. I understand

1 Like

Re: Bromleigh McCleneghan: Sex Before Marriage Is Good by Qristien: 5:52pm On Aug 24, 2016
staymore:

Thanks High Chief

I've read the verses. I understand

You're welcome bro. God bless you! wink E no easy to stay holy, but it's possible. One hour at a time.
Re: Bromleigh McCleneghan: Sex Before Marriage Is Good by bezimo(m): 5:56pm On Aug 24, 2016
neocortex:

See them hypocrites!

Selecting the verses they like while ignoring others.

Here is another verse from

Galatians 5:19-21
Now the works of the flesh are evident: sexual immorality, impurity, sensuality, idolatry, sorcery, enmity, strife, jealousy, fits of anger, rivalries, dissensions, divisions, envy, drunkenness, SinParties, and things like these. I warn you, as I warned you before, that those who do such things will not inherit the kingdom of God.

Now tell me who among you is not guilty of one of the sins listed above ?

Since all "sins" are supposedly equal before the lord, of what use is someone
claiming Jesus saved them while they still do what will prevent from his kingdom ?

Is it not better to just agree that jesus has no effect on a christian's life aside
dancing in church on Sundays ?

Whatever is your name, whats your problem? You have no idea of who I am, or what my lifestyle is, so why the assumption and hypocritical labelling. You need help.Its obvious.
That you are into certain sinful vices doesn't mean others are into it. So take your reactionary disposition to where it is needed.
Re: Bromleigh McCleneghan: Sex Before Marriage Is Good by DjAduba(m): 5:58pm On Aug 24, 2016
YourMajesty:
Nah dis kind church i go like attend. cool
Christianity is geting sweeter.
Re: Bromleigh McCleneghan: Sex Before Marriage Is Good by YourMajesty(m): 6:02pm On Aug 24, 2016
DjAduba:
Christianity is geting sweeter.
My bro, your head is correct. cheesy
Re: Bromleigh McCleneghan: Sex Before Marriage Is Good by franklynsunny(m): 6:06pm On Aug 24, 2016
Haha
I no fit laugh
On Google
I type buhari is
Lo n behold
All is truth
I no fit laugh
I niva laugh since 29th March 2015
Ghanian cedis to usd is 3.5cedis to 1usd
Re: Bromleigh McCleneghan: Sex Before Marriage Is Good by ayo2pec(m): 6:09pm On Aug 24, 2016
END TIME SERIES , THE WORLD GETTING

JESUS IS COMING BACK AGAIN
Re: Bromleigh McCleneghan: Sex Before Marriage Is Good by staymore: 6:17pm On Aug 24, 2016
Qristien:

You're welcome bro. God bless you! wink E no easy to stay holy, but it's possible. One hour at a time.

Bless you too bro. I think the pastor only tried to be real by digressing a little from the Bible context. 90% of married couples actually had it with their spouses before marriage. It definitely have saved a lot of future situations.
Re: Bromleigh McCleneghan: Sex Before Marriage Is Good by Vince77(m): 6:20pm On Aug 24, 2016
ZuzuMan:
cheesy

is the pastor trying to restore her virginity or what? grin grin grin grin
Re: Bromleigh McCleneghan: Sex Before Marriage Is Good by jamex93(m): 6:21pm On Aug 24, 2016
For this is the will of God, that you should be consecrated (separated and set apart for pure and holy living): that you should abstain and shrink from all sexual vice,

1st thessalonian 4

Re: Bromleigh McCleneghan: Sex Before Marriage Is Good by lilmax(m): 6:24pm On Aug 24, 2016
not surprised here.......she's from USA grin

logic keeps making them foolish day by day
Re: Bromleigh McCleneghan: Sex Before Marriage Is Good by free2ryhme: 6:27pm On Aug 24, 2016
These are the last days
Re: Bromleigh McCleneghan: Sex Before Marriage Is Good by TAHHIWOH: 6:27pm On Aug 24, 2016
''By their fruits ye shall know them'' says d word of God. D perilous time is here already, may God have mercy on us.
Re: Bromleigh McCleneghan: Sex Before Marriage Is Good by Nobody: 6:29pm On Aug 24, 2016
Vince77:

is the pastor trying to restore her virginity or what? grin grin grin grin
...... Yes wooo ! She needs Virginity Born-Again-Deliverance grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Bromleigh McCleneghan: Sex Before Marriage Is Good by SC31(f): 6:29pm On Aug 24, 2016
pippimp:

You and people like you are the ones creating the decay. You talk as if you've never had sex before? Why be hypocritical about an issue that everyone engages in?
what makes you think so? As regards this topic who do we listen to,our pastors or Christ who has his words in the bible......Yes we are not all perfect or sin free but at least we should try to make efforts to do right by him
Re: Bromleigh McCleneghan: Sex Before Marriage Is Good by dnawah(m): 6:33pm On Aug 24, 2016
Pastor indeed,pls can someone help me check the apostle that said that women should be silence in the church?
Re: Bromleigh McCleneghan: Sex Before Marriage Is Good by GiMngo: 6:38pm On Aug 24, 2016
Flee fornication! Where are all these ones from!
Re: Bromleigh McCleneghan: Sex Before Marriage Is Good by msughty: 6:40pm On Aug 24, 2016
Definetly, konji na bastard, weda religiously or moraly. Make we de conscious wise.
Re: Bromleigh McCleneghan: Sex Before Marriage Is Good by SC31(f): 6:40pm On Aug 24, 2016
anochuko01:

I'm happy you know what the bible says, and I'm sure you'll be very happy to please God. It takes faith to walk with God. Do you know its only God that can guarantee peace, joy and calm in your marriage? Why should we now disobey him because we're trying to secure the future we don't even have power over. Bible says ''seek ye first the kingdom of God and its righteousness, and all other things shall be added unto you...''

As for the child bearing, many churches ask for doctor's report, and advise if need be before going on in the marriage procedure. There are books, seminars and other stuffs to enhance you sex life....methods that would please God
thank you for this
Re: Bromleigh McCleneghan: Sex Before Marriage Is Good by GiMngo: 6:40pm On Aug 24, 2016
The youths are no longer living an examplary life of Christ because of these so called pastors.... Lord have mercy!
Re: Bromleigh McCleneghan: Sex Before Marriage Is Good by SC31(f): 6:42pm On Aug 24, 2016
staymore:
I absolutely agree with this pastor. As far as you know you will not disappoint her you can have sex with her before marriage.
and how do you know you wont disappoint her/him

1 Like

Re: Bromleigh McCleneghan: Sex Before Marriage Is Good by pippimp(m): 6:43pm On Aug 24, 2016
SC31:
what makes you think so? As regards this topic who do we listen to,our pastors or Christ who has his words in the bible......Yes we are not all perfect or sin free but at least we should try to make efforts to do right by him

For your own good, you might wanna take this advice. When you are married is not the time to find out your husband is either, impotent, too sexually active, not sexually active enough, a freak and you're not, can't last long, lasts too long, goes on forever and you can't, etc There are two main reason why marriages breakup;

1. Finance

2. Sex.

This is a fact.
Re: Bromleigh McCleneghan: Sex Before Marriage Is Good by pippimp(m): 6:44pm On Aug 24, 2016
SC31:
and how do you know you wont disappoint her/him

By doing it.

1 Like

Re: Bromleigh McCleneghan: Sex Before Marriage Is Good by neocortex: 6:45pm On Aug 24, 2016
bezimo:

Whatever is your name, whats your problem? You have no idea of who I am, or what my lifestyle is, so why the assumption and hypocritical labelling. You need help.Its obvious.
That you are into certain sinful vices doesn't mean others are into it. So take your reactionary disposition to where it is needed.

Why dodging the main issue ?
Are you guilty of any of the sins listed below ? Yes or No

Galatians 5:19-21
Now the works of the flesh are evident: sexual immorality, impurity, sensuality, idolatry, sorcery, enmity, strife, jealousy, fits of anger, rivalries, dissensions, divisions, envy, drunkenness, SinParties, and t[b]hings like these[/b]. I warn you, as I warned you before, that those who do such things will not inherit the kingdom of God.

If No, I am sorry for quoting you
but if Yes , you are in no way different fro the
"sinners" you choose to chastise.
Re: Bromleigh McCleneghan: Sex Before Marriage Is Good by SC31(f): 6:54pm On Aug 24, 2016
pippimp:

By doing it.
lol are you for real,so you know how many people have had sex and still don't get married to each other
Re: Bromleigh McCleneghan: Sex Before Marriage Is Good by pek(m): 6:55pm On Aug 24, 2016
Was waiting to see a Bible quote.
Re: Bromleigh McCleneghan: Sex Before Marriage Is Good by kunsystem: 6:58pm On Aug 24, 2016
FATHER JUGDE

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Bishop Tomé Ferreira da Silva Resigns Over His Masturbation Video / Oyedepo’s Church, Winners Chapel Burnt Down Over Purported Support For Jonathan / Ex-Pope Benedict XVI Celebrates 90th Birthday With Beer (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.