Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,536 members, 7,812,664 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:08 PM

16 year old Friend of My Brother Asking Me Out (I'm 21) - Romance (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 16 year old Friend of My Brother Asking Me Out (I'm 21) (28866 Views)

My 24-yr-old Friend Wants To Date A 16-yr Old Girl / Guys Pls Help Me Out I'm Dating A Girl Dat Don't Call,flash Nor Even Text Msg. / Pleas Help!!! My Sister Husband Is Asking Me Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 16 year old Friend of My Brother Asking Me Out (I'm 21) by Typewriter(m): 5:35pm On May 24, 2006
Ashiwaju:

@ Typwriter,

Tell me what would you probably be dong at Snazzy's bedroom? You seem to like her with great passion. Kaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii. He don catch you shiooooooooooooo.

am here @ my 1st love bedroom doing her lots of good stuff if you don't mind am busy now see u next time embarassed
Re: 16 year old Friend of My Brother Asking Me Out (I'm 21) by Greatpeter(m): 10:06pm On May 28, 2006
Snazzy! I can't, don't know what to say,
Re: 16 year old Friend of My Brother Asking Me Out (I'm 21) by stormz(m): 3:40pm On Sep 13, 2006
Gurls,
ya'll r mean.not all older gurls like older guys
d mother of ma son is 22 and im 17well, im gonna b 18 in december.so there.lol.im serious tho.
Re: 16 year old Friend of My Brother Asking Me Out (I'm 21) by kolabode: 6:57pm On Sep 13, 2006
If u like him u can be his friend but not for any other thing
Re: 16 year old Friend of My Brother Asking Me Out (I'm 21) by Chiori(m): 11:05pm On Jul 05, 2007
don't look down on anyone because of age. afterall, if snazzydawn were 35, the same "small boy" would be 30. and if he proposed, that is if she's single, she'd jump and say yes.
Re: 16 year old Friend of My Brother Asking Me Out (I'm 21) by Ralvy(m): 5:12pm On Jul 19, 2007
The Guy Strong oh, Why are u bothered about his feelings, u shuld be stressn urslf aut like that over 1 tiny brat's issue, Give the boy a slap, i mean a SLAP the next time he comes up with such an issue. Also make him feel small before you, I mean wn he comes tu c ur brother, ask him "how are you & ur studies" thangs like that will stop it if u dnt want tu tell him rudely,

Hope this helps,
Re: 16 year old Friend of My Brother Asking Me Out (I'm 21) by Pastormat(m): 11:14am On Aug 13, 2007
smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley well, well well, a boy who says his mother will not sleep, he himself will not get a nap. smiley smiley smiley
Re: 16 year old Friend of My Brother Asking Me Out (I'm 21) by lizzy93(f): 2:33pm On Aug 13, 2007
oh no dat was rather harsh
Re: 16 year old Friend of My Brother Asking Me Out (I'm 21) by Kashimy: 12:54pm On Apr 09, 2008
Imagined that it was ur own younger brother, what would have told him?

I suggest U call the boy n counsel him because, it is too early n u're above his age.
Re: 16 year old Friend of My Brother Asking Me Out (I'm 21) by bobbyxxx1(m): 2:30pm On Apr 09, 2008
Boring. Only goes to prove that girls like money. Same old tale.
Re: 16 year old Friend of My Brother Asking Me Out (I'm 21) by Emeka72(m): 3:51pm On Apr 09, 2008
@poster but that boy is not qualified to have you because he is no yet 18 but I suggest you let him know he's not matured enough to handle you because myself if I were a babe I can't imagine myself moving with a 16 yr old guy when I'm 21+ I would feel embarrased. and pls let him know why He can't have you.
and how do you see him self is he matured because the thing has to do with maturity too and from my own view guys will always be guys when matured enough to handle a woman they may not mind if the woman is older they will see them selves capable.
Re: 16 year old Friend of My Brother Asking Me Out (I'm 21) by BUNMIAYO: 3:47pm On May 14, 2008
SNAZZYDAWN : AFTER READING YOUR LAST POST I LAUGHED MYSELF OUT.YOU NOT HAVE LEFT HIM LIKE THAT IF I WERE YOU I WILL CALL HIM 10MINUTES LATER TO BUY ME 1500 RECHARGE CARD.THE NEXT I WILL GO AND PICK HIM AND GO TO A SUPER MARKET AND BUY GOODS WORTH N30000 AND ON OUR WAY BACK I WILL BRANCH THE SALON AND MAKE HAIR AND NAILS THEN FINALLY WE END UP TO EAT AT A CHINESE RESTAURANT.I WILL MAKE SURE HE PAYS.WE EITHER COLLECT HIS HANDSET AND WRIST WATCH TO SELL BECAUSE I WILL PLAN WITH THE SUPER MARKET GIRL TO DO THAT(IT MEANS PAYING THE GOODS A DAY BEFORE)SO COLLECTING THE PHONE AND WRIST WATCH WILL BE AN ACT.BUT REALLY I WILL SELL IT,SO THAT NEXT TIME WHEN HE SEES A LADY OLDER THAN HIM HE WILL FLY
Re: 16 year old Friend of My Brother Asking Me Out (I'm 21) by Raimond(m): 4:28pm On May 14, 2008
I think i know snazzy, Chiori`s sister.Ol girl i know blame you oo.Why won`t a 16 year old boy ask you out when you are only 4 feet 1 inch. grin

Six years between you two ain`t bad, if you like him why not,
Re: 16 year old Friend of My Brother Asking Me Out (I'm 21) by royalyinx(m): 8:05am On Jan 04, 2009
The poor boys life will never be the same again sha,

Hey ya!!
Re: 16 year old Friend of My Brother Asking Me Out (I'm 21) by agwoko: 3:26pm On Jan 05, 2009
@ poster
wats new there? a ghanian frend of mine told mi, in ghana, most of their ladies are older than their partners.so if u no u like this guy go for him and dont allow this age thingy discourage you.happy new year.just kiddin
Re: 16 year old Friend of My Brother Asking Me Out (I'm 21) by StanP(m): 4:07pm On Jan 05, 2009
men, i wish i have that kind of guts when i was 16. I had crush for some of my big sis friends who always come around and like handling me, u know how they do , calling u their husband and buying u little gifts, they thought i was too naive to understand what all that meant but men i wish i cud have them to myself,
Re: 16 year old Friend of My Brother Asking Me Out (I'm 21) by spikalo: 7:49pm On Sep 27, 2009
Hey, if his game is tight, I did say u give him a chance, Cos I think u did rather date a 16 years old dat makes u happy than a 25 years old that dont give a shit about u, Forget the age and look at the man, words from the wise, hehe
Re: 16 year old Friend of My Brother Asking Me Out (I'm 21) by snazzydawn(f): 7:57pm On Sep 27, 2009
my dear, this post was made like what, 3 years ago.
Re: 16 year old Friend of My Brother Asking Me Out (I'm 21) by Nobody: 8:00pm On Sep 27, 2009
lol
Re: 16 year old Friend of My Brother Asking Me Out (I'm 21) by KennyG6(m): 8:01pm On Sep 27, 2009
snazzydawn:

my dear, this post was made like what, 3 years ago.
i'd hae said date him,
so did u? by d way u look cute, so i cant blame the boy
Re: 16 year old Friend of My Brother Asking Me Out (I'm 21) by snazzydawn(f): 8:12pm On Sep 27, 2009
lol KennyG, I did not date him, I am with the most wonderful man in the world, and he is not 5 years my junior. Ibkaye what's good?
Re: 16 year old Friend of My Brother Asking Me Out (I'm 21) by KennyG6(m): 8:14pm On Sep 27, 2009
snazzydawn:

lol KennyG, I did not date him, I am with the most wonderful man in the world, and he is not 5 years my junior. Ibkaye what's good?

gd 2 hear dat, but just remember u broke a 16yrs boy's heart, lol
Re: 16 year old Friend of My Brother Asking Me Out (I'm 21) by spikalo: 8:17pm On Sep 27, 2009
@Snazzy, dat boy was slow, looking at ur picture, I did steal a kiss if i were him, lol
Re: 16 year old Friend of My Brother Asking Me Out (I'm 21) by Nobody: 8:19pm On Sep 27, 2009
snazzydawn:

Hey, I'm fine thanks, yourself? smiley
Re: 16 year old Friend of My Brother Asking Me Out (I'm 21) by whitesturd(f): 3:56pm On Oct 08, 2009
shocked shocked shocked.WONDERS SHALL NEVER END.small small boys of nowadays,dem get 2 mch liver.if na me na slap i go slap am.
Re: 16 year old Friend of My Brother Asking Me Out (I'm 21) by denny4ril: 7:15pm On Oct 08, 2009
cool big story. dere must be sometin that u would ve done dat would have ncouraged the boy now!!!!
Re: 16 year old Friend of My Brother Asking Me Out (I'm 21) by slimes(m): 12:31pm On Jan 19, 2010
Shoe get size!
Re: 16 year old Friend of My Brother Asking Me Out (I'm 21) by kpolli(m): 2:32pm On Jan 19, 2010
by now, he should be old enuff, so u can nw say yes
Re: 16 year old Friend of My Brother Asking Me Out (I'm 21) by Jahswill89: 4:22pm On Feb 20, 2010
girl sory about d embarrassment sha but see de simple answer
GET A GUY ABOVE UR AGE, AS UR GUY
THEN U BOTH SHOULD GO TO AN ENVIRONMENT WERE U COULD
TALK SERIOUSLY, WITH THE 16 YEAR OLD BOY
INTRODUCE THE BOTH GUYS THEN ALLOW UR GUY NOW TO TALK SOME SENSE
INTO THE BOY,NOT RUDLY BUT AS A BIG BOY THEN HE SHOULD PUT IT STRAIGHT TO
HIM THAT HE IS TOO YOUNG TO START HAVING SUCH INTIMATE FEELIN,4 A GIRL OLD ENOUGH TO BE HIS AUNT.
Re: 16 year old Friend of My Brother Asking Me Out (I'm 21) by daduke2k(m): 7:16pm On Feb 20, 2010
i hate posting on old threads,,
Re: 16 year old Friend of My Brother Asking Me Out (I'm 21) by CBlinks(m): 8:20pm On Feb 20, 2010
Good day, well as one of the family member said that age is just a number; I think I agree with that. The guy being younger than you dose not mean anything, the only thing their is what you feel for him. If you know you have no feeling for him just let him know their is no big deal there, after all he is just expressing his feelings or when has it becomes a crime for someone to express his/her feelings to the one they admire. Well to cut it shot I don’t think that age matters in relationship,
Re: 16 year old Friend of My Brother Asking Me Out (I'm 21) by scave(m): 1:16pm On Nov 04, 2013
@op if u wanna lie no come here dey lie according to my statistics u are just lying 4k off.WHO TELL U SAY U B 21YRS ABI U DEY ABOVE 21 WAKE UP OH

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

What Does Body Count Actually Mean? / At What Point Does A Man Stop Chasing : / Twitter User Makes His Brother's Date With His Crush A Sweet One

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.