Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,525 members, 7,812,638 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:38 PM

16 year old Friend of My Brother Asking Me Out (I'm 21) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 16 year old Friend of My Brother Asking Me Out (I'm 21) (28865 Views)

My 24-yr-old Friend Wants To Date A 16-yr Old Girl / Guys Pls Help Me Out I'm Dating A Girl Dat Don't Call,flash Nor Even Text Msg. / Pleas Help!!! My Sister Husband Is Asking Me Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 16 year old Friend of My Brother Asking Me Out (I'm 21) by snazzydawn(f): 11:46pm On Nov 27, 2005
Seun,I didn't intend to hurt him,but check now,that kind of small boy calling me babygirl....haba.Because him tall pass me?At least,I have him out of my hair.
Re: 16 year old Friend of My Brother Asking Me Out (I'm 21) by Oracle(m): 11:48pm On Nov 27, 2005
Well uh i guess U are happy now but i really pity the boy.
this what both of u would have looked like together.

1 Like

Re: 16 year old Friend of My Brother Asking Me Out (I'm 21) by Seun(m): 11:49pm On Nov 27, 2005
How come you were able to arrange the meeting so fast? Under 2 hours!
Re: 16 year old Friend of My Brother Asking Me Out (I'm 21) by pie1ect(m): 11:50pm On Nov 27, 2005
@ Snazzy
Funny. V. funny
Having seen a few of your previous posts (especially the "small talk" with dbanj), I can see how this would be very easy for you to execute.
@Seun
It's not wickedness. It'll help him get his priorities right.
In any case, before he approaches another lady (or girl for that matter), he'll weigh the pros and cons.
Re: 16 year old Friend of My Brother Asking Me Out (I'm 21) by Nobody: 11:53pm On Nov 27, 2005
awww i think its cute Lol;
Re: 16 year old Friend of My Brother Asking Me Out (I'm 21) by snazzydawn(f): 11:55pm On Nov 27, 2005
Seun:

How come you were able to arrange the meeting so fast? Under 2 hours!
Oga Seun,there is something called mobile phone.Remember,this boy is ready to beat his curfew time to come and see his "mummy",it was not difficult planning a meeting with this kid.
Oracle:

Well uh i guess U are happy now but i really pity the boy.
this what both of u would have looked like together.
You are really funny.Can't stop laughing cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: 16 year old Friend of My Brother Asking Me Out (I'm 21) by Seun(m): 12:21am On Nov 28, 2005
Interesting story, Snazzydawn. Thanks for sharing!
Re: 16 year old Friend of My Brother Asking Me Out (I'm 21) by IB7(f): 4:11am On Nov 28, 2005
hmmm
Re: 16 year old Friend of My Brother Asking Me Out (I'm 21) by Swish(m): 4:16am On Nov 28, 2005
yeh..right I.B. He's probably reacting to the testorone or whatever it is produced down there. but hey! let the young blood breathe he got some balls u know but instead of yabbing the guy just tell him politely and maturely. Don't go using that BIG GRIL thing oo.
Re: 16 year old Friend of My Brother Asking Me Out (I'm 21) by legs(f): 8:17am On Nov 28, 2005
16 years old hmm? Cheeky little fellow!

Take IAH's advice.
Re: 16 year old Friend of My Brother Asking Me Out (I'm 21) by axeprince(m): 10:37am On Nov 28, 2005
Hey, are we all forgetting something about freedom of speech? Allow the young chap jo.

I am sure snazzy is as snazzy as she claims, and if a younger chap finds her attractive, is that not what she wanted in the first place?...that's a nice one from the young dude.

And as to your responce, I think you should have handled it in a more matured way, now he'll feels all girls are like that.....goes a long way to confirm stories he's been hearing.

And what "if" he's reading this posting?

Things like this, you don't need to do anything about it, he will get over it, since I am sure you have things to do(school to go, work to go to and stuffs like that).

He is definitely infactuated, but he needs help and time to get over it, or else, you might crush something inside him. He needs more of talking to and Big Sister advice..that's the way I see it, it happens to us all once in a while(same reason why a 15yrs old girl thinks she is in love with a 30yrs old man!!!).

Isn't it obviuos that they'll both have different priorities??

try to be nice to him as well..I have gone through this kind of thing too, but not that young then.

Take care and may God lead you right
Re: 16 year old Friend of My Brother Asking Me Out (I'm 21) by snazzydawn(f): 10:42am On Nov 28, 2005
Actually,I have called him on phone and told him not to take yesterday to heart.I told him it was my own way of telling him we couldn't flow together.He was quite relieved when I called him to talk to him.Poor chap,still tried to persuade me,but well,I guess I have made him see things my way.
Re: 16 year old Friend of My Brother Asking Me Out (I'm 21) by afghan(f): 10:47am On Nov 28, 2005
well snazzy i agree and support to what whiteshark has just said .tell the little rat the reason why u could not date him and i want you to advice him to find his AGEMATES.
Re: 16 year old Friend of My Brother Asking Me Out (I'm 21) by Z4M4eva(f): 11:37am On Nov 28, 2005
Uh oh!!!RUN!! grin
Re: 16 year old Friend of My Brother Asking Me Out (I'm 21) by nddy(m): 1:13pm On Nov 28, 2005
if you like him go out with him, if you dont tell him no. Age aint notin, i think the broda was bold enough to tell you.
Re: 16 year old Friend of My Brother Asking Me Out (I'm 21) by otokx(m): 1:19pm On Nov 28, 2005
i don't know why you people are wasting time, please call the boy back and ask him if knows what 6 digit figures are. If he does not know then you will ask how much his allowance is.

1 Like

Re: 16 year old Friend of My Brother Asking Me Out (I'm 21) by otokx(m): 1:27pm On Nov 28, 2005
i have missed something. but snazzydawn that was very good, i am very happy at the way you handled that little boy. Shoe get size no be your fault.
Re: 16 year old Friend of My Brother Asking Me Out (I'm 21) by chillin(f): 2:36pm On Nov 28, 2005
Snazzzzyyydawn!! how am i gonn compliment u gurl!?? dis is wat i call a job well done!! dat was gud tho... reall gud!! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy d boi fear no b small!!....datz how itz supposed 2 b...
Re: 16 year old Friend of My Brother Asking Me Out (I'm 21) by whiteshark(m): 3:38pm On Nov 28, 2005
as much as I like u snazz, I realy ate you for wat u did to that young man...... I'll get u 4 tis on his behalf.....
Re: 16 year old Friend of My Brother Asking Me Out (I'm 21) by whiteshark(m): 3:39pm On Nov 28, 2005
as much as I like u snazz, I realy hate you for wat u did to that young man...... I'll get u 4 tis on his behalf.....
Re: 16 year old Friend of My Brother Asking Me Out (I'm 21) by whiteshark(m): 3:40pm On Nov 28, 2005
and 4 all u wicked girl out there lending hash advice and stuff, make una wait until una go get una own. wat goes around come around......

1 Like

Re: 16 year old Friend of My Brother Asking Me Out (I'm 21) by whiteshark(m): 3:41pm On Nov 28, 2005
In fact I dey vex.. I will not log into this forum 4 the next 12 hours because of this.
Re: 16 year old Friend of My Brother Asking Me Out (I'm 21) by alheri(f): 3:52pm On Nov 28, 2005
ah..pls oh whiteshark dont logout for that long. Snazzy didnt just want to be a cradle snatcher which is commendable. But come oh,snazzydawn,what if the guy had agreed to all your conditions? What if his parents were so rich he could have beeen able to afford all those things?
Re: 16 year old Friend of My Brother Asking Me Out (I'm 21) by chillin(f): 4:07pm On Nov 28, 2005
whiteshark:

and 4 all u wicked girl out there lending hash advice and stuff, make una wait until una go get una own. what goes around come around......
heyy c'mon whiteshark!! what u mean mehn?? we ain't givin out no harsh advise... itz juss reality cheesy u think about it dawg!! we no go get wetin?? ohh plsss we no go get anythin!! u wann know why whiteshark because we play it smart  wink

whiteshark:

In fact I dey vex.. I will not log into this forum for the next 12 hours because of this.
infact infact infact!!! cheesy log out 4 d next 12 hrs?? hahahahaha  4real mehn! letz talk dis out! u ready??
Re: 16 year old Friend of My Brother Asking Me Out (I'm 21) by legs(f): 4:11pm On Nov 28, 2005
whiteshark how old are u? abi are u experiencing deja vu from this thread?
Re: 16 year old Friend of My Brother Asking Me Out (I'm 21) by goodguy(m): 4:34pm On Nov 28, 2005
This is very interesting I must say. Personally, I don't think there's anything wrong in the guy asking her out. He's a human being with feelings, whether he's 5yrs or 50yrs old, that doesn't matter. Those of you calling him "smallie, smallboy, little rat, etc", I really don't think that's a nice thing to say. Who knows, if some of you here even meet him physically, you might fall for him, then I guess he'll be the one/his friends calling u "agbaya". grin Abi which one of you ladies wants to lie that you've never "tripped" for a guy younger than you are before?

alheri:

But come oh,snazzydawn,what if the guy had agreed to all your conditions? What if his parents were so rich he could have beeen able to afford all those things?
This is a very good question. I am waiting for snazzy to answer this. cool
Re: 16 year old Friend of My Brother Asking Me Out (I'm 21) by chillin(f): 4:48pm On Nov 28, 2005
goodguy:

This is very interesting I must say. Personally, I don't think there's anything wrong in the guy asking her out. He's a human being with feelings, whether he's 5yrs or 50yrs old, that doesn't matter. Those of you calling him "smallie, smallboy, little rat, etc", I really don't think that's a nice thing to say. Who knows, if some of you here even meet him physically, you might fall for him, then I guess he'll be the one/his friends calling u "agbaya". grin Abi which one of you ladies wants to lie that you've never "tripped" for a guy younger than you are before?
This is a very good question. I am waiting for snazzy to answer this. cool
heyy goodguy i think i can help snazzy wif that quez!! heyy snazzydawn!! wat u think?? sld i give him d di?? lol wink
Re: 16 year old Friend of My Brother Asking Me Out (I'm 21) by snazzydawn(f): 6:34pm On Nov 28, 2005
@chillin'-go girl,give it to him!!!!
@alheri-well,If the boy was rich enough to afford it,I would have thought of something else(well,they are well heeled)
@whiteshark- rolleyes rolleyes rolleyes my shark,don't even start!!!!please don't leave the forum ooooo!!!if you do,I will,I will,I will.....well,nothing.Afterall,dbanj my love has gone so I will not be surprised. grin grin
Re: 16 year old Friend of My Brother Asking Me Out (I'm 21) by NduGod(m): 6:41pm On Nov 28, 2005
16 against 21 the boy get lever o. cheesy
Re: 16 year old Friend of My Brother Asking Me Out (I'm 21) by chillin(f): 6:48pm On Nov 28, 2005
goodguy:

I guess he'll be the one/his friends calling u "agbaya". grin Abi which one of you ladies wants to lie that you've never "tripped" for a guy younger than you are before?
whooooaa!! goodguy i was missin a part geeeezz!! wat u mean he'll call ma snazzy agbaya!!! hell naw!! he ain't gonn try dat... after all he haz gon tru... let him try it.. i'll personally deal wif him no assistance needed!!..... yoo!! juss soo u know!! we ladiessss ain't trippin 4 no smallie!! u wann know why?? cos we'v gatt class!! yeahh dawg! i fit continue oooo...i better hush!!
Re: 16 year old Friend of My Brother Asking Me Out (I'm 21) by snazzydawn(f): 6:54pm On Nov 28, 2005
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: 16 year old Friend of My Brother Asking Me Out (I'm 21) by chillin(f): 6:59pm On Nov 28, 2005
4 real snazzy!! did u actually see that?? tellin us sum lil boy callin his auntyyyy agbaya? he'll think 1000 tymes before he sayz "a". n' sayin we trippin 4 sum kid?! uhmm ...i think i need a conversation with goodguy n' mayb i juss did!! goodguy!! where u @

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

What Does Body Count Actually Mean? / At What Point Does A Man Stop Chasing : / Twitter User Makes His Brother's Date With His Crush A Sweet One

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.