Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,444 members, 7,812,334 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:54 AM

16 year old Friend of My Brother Asking Me Out (I'm 21) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 16 year old Friend of My Brother Asking Me Out (I'm 21) (28864 Views)

My 24-yr-old Friend Wants To Date A 16-yr Old Girl / Guys Pls Help Me Out I'm Dating A Girl Dat Don't Call,flash Nor Even Text Msg. / Pleas Help!!! My Sister Husband Is Asking Me Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 16 year old Friend of My Brother Asking Me Out (I'm 21) by nddy(m): 8:58pm On Nov 28, 2005
first all , i don't care who this post hurts, i don't give two shoots about it.

The girl in question is making a big deal about the whole situation , what is level , or you are bigger than him. yeah its 5yrs difference , at least he was able to say his feelings. I saw some post about him being a kid to her or somethin, others are saying he is a small boy, i think the girl in question should be the one to be called immature not the boy . If you had a problem with him being not your type or his age , you should try to explain things to him. I think most people are just making a big deal out of nothin
Re: 16 year old Friend of My Brother Asking Me Out (I'm 21) by pie1ect(m): 11:49pm On Nov 28, 2005
Are you being serious nddy?
We are talking about a 16[/b]years old boy here!! If he was say, 19 asking a 25 years old girl  to be his babe, I don't think that will be too out-of-place. He's probably just gotten into SS3 and is feeling on top of the world. Guy, in an ideal world, maybe the right thing would be to have a chit-chat with him and let him see reason. But in the real-world, my friend, it does not work that way. It has happened with me before(with a 13 years old girl), and I can confirm that "explaining things to him/her" [b]DOES NOT work. They need something to rouse them from their dream. Did it even occur to you that, that kind of relationship will amount to child-abuse?
Re: 16 year old Friend of My Brother Asking Me Out (I'm 21) by Swish(m): 11:58pm On Nov 28, 2005
"MURDERER". u killed the poor dude. First took out his heart, slapped on a plate, garnished it and sprinlked some salt and pepper on it. Then what do you do?...throw it on the floor and step on it. OUCH...that got to hurt. hot-angel...you...you...angel  the 16 year old slayer. U basically did this, snazzy just watched it happen...the poor dude probably peeed in his pants as well.
Re: 16 year old Friend of My Brother Asking Me Out (I'm 21) by chillin(f): 12:03am On Nov 29, 2005
swish swishhh!!! hahahahahaha that was sum funny s*** cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy look at it tho!! wat she did was gud!! 1 thang!! she ain't no murderer e-z mehn!!! lol
Re: 16 year old Friend of My Brother Asking Me Out (I'm 21) by LEXY247(m): 1:02am On Nov 29, 2005
Tell the boy to go and read his books. He should be busy preparing for his final exam and university matriculation exam. Na wa for small boys oo. The truth is that the boy doesn't really know what he wants. He doesn't know jack about relationship. It doesn't matter if he feels bad about it, but just tell him you can't do it. Better still, tell him you are in a relationship and can't afford to play a double game
Re: 16 year old Friend of My Brother Asking Me Out (I'm 21) by nddy(m): 4:39am On Nov 29, 2005
wait can i ask the guys opposing this poor guy , have you not for once fancied one of your elder sister's friend or wish she was yours, it does happen most times , i do praise the guy for sayimg how he feels about you. This is no avenue to call the boy names, he has feelings, we are all human. All he needs is understanding, making a big fuss about this displays immaturity on your part.
Re: 16 year old Friend of My Brother Asking Me Out (I'm 21) by Z4M4eva(f): 10:07am On Nov 29, 2005
Tell him, OMO O TI KERE JU,PELE grin
Re: 16 year old Friend of My Brother Asking Me Out (I'm 21) by shockreaction(m): 10:11am On Nov 29, 2005
"Age is nothing but a number."
Next time I hear that thing from anyone, I'll scream.
Re: 16 year old Friend of My Brother Asking Me Out (I'm 21) by Z4M4eva(f): 10:28am On Nov 29, 2005
@ ShockReaction K, I say it, Age is nothing but a number, SCREAM! grin

I can't hear you??

*lOUDER* PLEASE  cheesy
Re: 16 year old Friend of My Brother Asking Me Out (I'm 21) by snazzydawn(f): 10:37am On Nov 29, 2005
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: 16 year old Friend of My Brother Asking Me Out (I'm 21) by kellorah: 12:48pm On Nov 29, 2005
ma aunty is 70 n 25 yrs older than her hubby. theyve been 2gether for 25 yrs and they wove each oda so much n he's a realli nice guy, they avnt gt children btw em buhh theyve gt kids from their previous marriages. i wudnt like to b in dat situation tho, jst to let u knw dat FOR SOME PEOPLE...age DOESN'T matter. to miya it does shaa
Re: 16 year old Friend of My Brother Asking Me Out (I'm 21) by Z4M4eva(f): 12:49pm On Nov 29, 2005
Tyt rolleyes
Re: 16 year old Friend of My Brother Asking Me Out (I'm 21) by chillin(f): 3:45pm On Nov 29, 2005
hahahahah na wa wahala dey oo! cheesy cheesy ohh yeahh!! whoz screamin?
Re: 16 year old Friend of My Brother Asking Me Out (I'm 21) by Bibi(m): 6:34pm On Nov 29, 2005
@snazzydawn; dont let the guy go off easily. Its not easy out there and I see a lot of ladies going for younger folks these days. It may be your luck that you find one that has real interest in you and not just the sex thing.

By the way, I have a feeling you like him but for the age. If so, better make sure you keep him around somehow, he might be your lucky star grin

1 Like

Re: 16 year old Friend of My Brother Asking Me Out (I'm 21) by CimonJorr(m): 6:35pm On Nov 29, 2005
Life's funny...  smiley

A girl is 22... A guy is 17... Guy asks girl out.. girl says he's too young..

another senario..

Girl is 32.. Guy is 27.. Guy asks girl to be his girlfriend/ later fiancee/ later wife... Girl has absolutely no problems with the arrangement..

What happened??

Did the guy grow up, or did the girl grow up??

Life's very very funny...  grin

3 Likes

Re: 16 year old Friend of My Brother Asking Me Out (I'm 21) by goodguy(m): 6:48pm On Nov 29, 2005
CimonJorr, I love that. That's just the plain fact. grin

Life's funny! cheesy
Re: 16 year old Friend of My Brother Asking Me Out (I'm 21) by DarkNight1(m): 10:22pm On Nov 29, 2005
Cimonjorr,
These are complex matters of the heart. Wetin this Babe do the guy no sit well with me at all Man. You sound like elder statesman with the yans wey u throw. Att he same time, Make we cut the babe some slack as she was in a tight spot, but she did follow rubbish advice. She for just tell am no, and give the Boy small reprimnd at the same time stroke him ego small. Its all give and take, and omo boys, which wan of us no wan flog out oder sister friends when we dey 16?

_______________________________________________________________________________________________
CimonJorr:

Life's funny... smiley

another senario..

Girl is 32.. Guy is 27.. Guy asks girl to be his girlfriend/ later fiancee/ later wife... Girl has absolutely no problems with the arrangement..

What happened??

Life's very very funny... grin

Re: 16 year old Friend of My Brother Asking Me Out (I'm 21) by DarkNight1(m): 10:26pm On Nov 29, 2005
Cimonjorr,
These are complex matters of the heart. Wetin this Babe do the guy no sit well with me at all Man. You sound like elder statesman with the yans wey u throw. Att he same time, Make we cut the babe some slack as she was in a tight spot, but she did follow rubbish advice. She for just tell am no, and give the Boy small reprimnd at the same time stroke him ego small. Its all give and take, and omo boys, which wan of us no wan flog out oder sister friends when we dey 16?

_______________________________________________________________________________________________
CimonJorr:

Life's funny...  smiley

another senario..

What happened??

Life's very very funny...  grin

Re: 16 year old Friend of My Brother Asking Me Out (I'm 21) by nike4luv(f): 11:26pm On Nov 29, 2005
this whole thing is interesting yet shocking..but b4 i say anything snaz, dont blame me o, its just ma opinion
firstly, the way u handled the guy was kind of harsh because one, the guy would still have the assumption that all girls are after guys money and thereby if u dont have money u cant date a gurl in nigeria
snaz, i think u should have handled this in a more mature and civil way simply by explaining to him reasons u cant be with him..i know u guys are gon say hes too young blah blah..but wait everyone has the right to feelings and its not his fault at all..c'mon look at u!..ur um..SNAZZY!..but seriously it was harsh de way u lett dat go..even though the guy was relieved or something, theres this feeling in the guy thinking.."eh is this how gurl be"..so dey r this demanding..stuff like that..if u dont get me..put it in de contrast {other way round}..ur de guy.de guy is the girl and think about it

am a kid...i dunno wat am sayingg..all i hav to say is ARF!! tongue
Re: 16 year old Friend of My Brother Asking Me Out (I'm 21) by nddy(m): 2:58am On Nov 30, 2005
Nikky, exactly wat i meant. The girl acted too immature for her age.
Re: 16 year old Friend of My Brother Asking Me Out (I'm 21) by whiteshark(m): 3:52am On Nov 30, 2005
I did say my bit earlier on and I kept to my promise that I will not log on 4 d next 12 hrs. I still dey vex angry angry . I went out and shagged at least 6 skins on dis Bobo's behalf and I am still feelin bad undecided. If I lay me hands on Hot Angel. chillin and Snazzy eh, na God go send Angel Michael to come down and save dem from the grave plan wey I don kook up 4 dem Walai..... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: 16 year old Friend of My Brother Asking Me Out (I'm 21) by KennyG(m): 4:25am On Nov 30, 2005
In love smiley
Re: 16 year old Friend of My Brother Asking Me Out (I'm 21) by mamba(m): 7:46am On Nov 30, 2005
as for snazz, chillin & hot-angel, for executing, supporting & suggesting the plan respectively, i must confess that guys should watch out for chicks like you.. i really dont like the way you handled the situation.. there are mature ways of handling such & the route you picked was wicked.
Re: 16 year old Friend of My Brother Asking Me Out (I'm 21) by hotangel2(f): 7:52am On Nov 30, 2005
What did i do?? I gave her advice like everyone on here! The boy was just been pushed by infatuation. If he really liked her, he would not go to the restroom and start crying, he'll sit there and sort things out.. and also tell her the way he really felt.. I mean come on now u guys. Okay let me agree that what she did was harsh.. Okay?? Well, the boy could have said summin to her.. not run away. The guy is obviously not mature enough to have her as a girlfriend. He only wanted the "babygirl thingy".. blah blah.

Anyways.... im not condeming what u guys are saying.. but for real, i don't think what she did was bad. She had to frigging get the guy off her back. And ermm, she did! Ko ba aka ba??
Re: 16 year old Friend of My Brother Asking Me Out (I'm 21) by snazzydawn(f): 8:21am On Nov 30, 2005
Hottie,don't mind em,the deed has been done,so,everybody stop crying blue murder!!!But see ooo,if I thought that I had let the boy off my back,I was in for a surprise.This morning,I woke up to a knock at the door and when I opened,lo and behold,who else was at my door but loverboy?and also with a small box in his hands!!!Jeez!!!he was like he came to give me a present and to tell me that he is still in love with me!!!!!Oh my God!!!Guess what was inside the box....a pair of diamond earrings then a 3000 MTN recharge card.This guy is really ready for me ooo!!!dem send am?I have not loaded the credit,the earrings?well,I don't know what to do cos I personally don't want to accept his gift!!!Help please!!!!! shocked shocked shocked
Re: 16 year old Friend of My Brother Asking Me Out (I'm 21) by mamba(m): 8:38am On Nov 30, 2005
@snazzy, now you're in for it.. i sure know you took the very wrong advice from hot-angel, what you gon do now? you've put yourself in a tight spot & it'll be much more difficult to handle now.. you better relax & seek for better advice from we guys before things get out of hand. this guy is really infatuated and will stop at nothing to have you. i'll come up with a suggestion later..
Re: 16 year old Friend of My Brother Asking Me Out (I'm 21) by snazzydawn(f): 8:49am On Nov 30, 2005
I can't wait.I am off,catch y'all later!!!
Re: 16 year old Friend of My Brother Asking Me Out (I'm 21) by alheri(f): 9:17am On Nov 30, 2005
snazzy,you don enter be dat! Shebi I asked the question before, what if he agrees to all your conditions? Well,my friend you've got no more excuses at this time. Just ask yourself if you can like the guy. I know he's young but since the guys on the forum dont think its a big deal, why not find out for us ladies what younger guys have to offer?
Re: 16 year old Friend of My Brother Asking Me Out (I'm 21) by legs(f): 9:55am On Nov 30, 2005
return the gift and explain why u can not accept it, i doubt that he is mature enough to understand and accept the reality of a girl chopping his cash without any benefits to him; id u dont like 'small-boy-love', u had better not like 'small-boy-gifts' as well
Re: 16 year old Friend of My Brother Asking Me Out (I'm 21) by snazzydawn(f): 10:03am On Nov 30, 2005
You are right,legs.I don't need his love,neither do I need his gifts.@alheri,I am the aaron of this land.I am sure others can do the research,not snazzy!!! grin grin grin
@whiteshark-on behalf of chillin and hotangel,my God says,that I will stand still,and he will fight for me!!! grin grin grin
Re: 16 year old Friend of My Brother Asking Me Out (I'm 21) by CimonJorr(m): 10:05am On Nov 30, 2005
grin grin grin... Oh, someone's now really in for it..

The boy don step  up im game, and fear don dey catch the babe.. Is someone "growing up"??

On a different note though...

Where the boy go see "diamond" earings from??

Hope no be say the boy don go fire odu.. SnaZ.. are u sure?.. Or are u taking the mick out of us.. ??

snazzydawn:

Hottie,don't mind em,the deed has been done,so,everybody stop crying blue murder!!!But see ooo,if I thought that I had let the boy off my back,I was in for a surprise.This morning,I woke up to a knock at the door and when I opened,lo and behold,who else was at my door but loverboy?and also with a small box in his hands!!!Jeez!!!he was like he came to give me a present and to tell me that he is still in love with me!!!!!Oh my God!!!Guess what was inside the box.a pair of diamond earrings then a 3000 MTN recharge card.This guy is really ready for me ooo!!!dem send am?I have not loaded the credit,the earrings?well,I don't know what to do because I personally don't want to accept his gift!!!Help please!!!!! shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: 16 year old Friend of My Brother Asking Me Out (I'm 21) by snazzydawn(f): 10:08am On Nov 30, 2005
@cimonjorr-I think the boy must have a senior advicer...this boy is stalking me and he will not like my next move!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

What Does Body Count Actually Mean? / At What Point Does A Man Stop Chasing : / Twitter User Makes His Brother's Date With His Crush A Sweet One

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.