Stats: 3,153,523 members, 7,819,883 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:52 AM

Dark Side Of Dating Broke Dudes - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dark Side Of Dating Broke Dudes (34338 Views)

Dumped After Blood Oath, Abortions & 9 Years Of Dating. Advice Needed / Couple Marries After 17 Years Of Dating / Lady Gets A Brand New Benz From Boyfriend To Mark 2yrs Of Dating (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dark Side Of Dating Broke Dudes by agrovick(m): 11:20am On Aug 25, 2016
SeyiAyorinde:
thumbs up
Baba, you self dey here gringringrin Have you heard of Stanbic's trainee program?
Re: Dark Side Of Dating Broke Dudes by mhisbliss(f): 11:20am On Aug 25, 2016
asuo27:
Was it a hate talk?.
it was a father daughter talk,
Re: Dark Side Of Dating Broke Dudes by niggi4life(m): 11:22am On Aug 25, 2016
Haute:
Why are you opening threads out of frustration? What's stopping you from making your own money? Smh

Checkout Caprigal's boyfriend here:

https://www.nairaland.com/3309418/yahoo-boys-caught-girls-pants/1#48786227
100000000 likes for you bro

Re: Dark Side Of Dating Broke Dudes by Emmaco1990(m): 11:23am On Aug 25, 2016
Poverty is a bad thing ooooo.... Am 95%sure that you are single right now nd you will remain single if you don't change ur Crappy mentality...

Re: Dark Side Of Dating Broke Dudes by Garshyzee(m): 11:23am On Aug 25, 2016
firstking01:
In this 21st century, no guy is broke...we just temporarily run out of money...it could be for 1year, 2year, a day, 2days, 1week, 1month...it varies based on your momemtum of hustlingsundecided

baba ur head da there joor......op is a lazy ass parasitic bit.h

Re: Dark Side Of Dating Broke Dudes by anigold(m): 11:23am On Aug 25, 2016
mizzbouqui:

So I should date a broke guy without an ambition abi
Okay, I'm coming
go and wait for E-money so that by age 48 all the fake prophets will yaash out your ass in the name of husband finding assignment....
One funny lie most gold digger use is "he is not ambitious" instead of saying I left him because "he has no money"

Re: Dark Side Of Dating Broke Dudes by Jetjacky(m): 11:24am On Aug 25, 2016
songzDaniel01:
op why can't u be financially independent too., mind u I'm not broke but I was once nd I'm still with my girl that was with me when I was broke AF .. and she was independent. Now she's begging me to stop buying her gifts. Op u re a broke ass , gold digging biatch
you're lucky dude. Hold tight to the good you found

Re: Dark Side Of Dating Broke Dudes by Kgdavid(m): 11:24am On Aug 25, 2016
mizzbouqui:
I can't date a broke dude
And I might if he is ambitious

Pls do me a favor and stop confusing yourself ma.

Re: Dark Side Of Dating Broke Dudes by vikkeee(m): 11:24am On Aug 25, 2016
Op is a broke-ass, jobless, good for fvcking, daughter of jezebel

Re: Dark Side Of Dating Broke Dudes by alobright17(m): 11:24am On Aug 25, 2016
asuo27:
I saw you and mhisbliss love talk this morning, so you're now her daddy?, grin gudmrnin!.
My wife what happened to your 2 monikers ? ohh ok no need, I know their story grin Abeg na Dad to daughter talk oooo.u remain the one and only,even though you too dey disrespect me a lot. top of the morning sweet.
Re: Dark Side Of Dating Broke Dudes by Zedoo(m): 11:25am On Aug 25, 2016
#teamMoneyRitualMaterial material members spotted everywhere....

People cant even have something they hold above tangible money.....the human race is lost.....some gurls live for nothing...thats why they die for just pure nothing...bought by stupidity.....
If a nigga is hustling making real effort aunty if you cant stay simply leave and dont ever cme back...period.......
If you come back.....you will just be my househelp.......cleaning my shoes and washing ALL my clothes..... you sleep in the boy's quaters.....tell the gateman to keep you company and God help your ass that I am your "last" hope....chai....literally you go just wash main road for no just cause....with shoe brush and one pack of omo.......the whole of Lagos-ibadan express....before I go listen to whatever bull you have to say.....

Re: Dark Side Of Dating Broke Dudes by mhisbliss(f): 11:27am On Aug 25, 2016
alobright17:
My wife what happened to your 2 monikers ? ohh ok no need, I know their story grin Abeg na Dad to daughter talk oooo.u remain the one and only,even though you too dey disrespect me a lot. top of the morning sweet.
tell her dad
Re: Dark Side Of Dating Broke Dudes by Pylony(m): 11:28am On Aug 25, 2016
For some ladies, when they say "a man is broke" they are simply measuring from the depth of his pocket and not his ambitious potentials as a man. If your looking for an already tailored man, then you're on a long thing when menopause come knocking for turning down that broke guy who would by great tomorrow for your ego.

One woman's pride is another Ladies Palava...

Re: Dark Side Of Dating Broke Dudes by OHIsIManuEL(m): 11:28am On Aug 25, 2016
Can't date a broke ass lazy girl either

Re: Dark Side Of Dating Broke Dudes by mizzbouqui(f): 11:29am On Aug 25, 2016
anigold:

go and wait for E-money so that by age 48 all the fake prophets will yaash out your ass in the name of husband finding assignment....
One funny lie most gold digger use is "he is not ambitious" instead of saying I left him because "he has no money"

And how do you know I'm not engaged as at now?
Re: Dark Side Of Dating Broke Dudes by Suljosh: 11:30am On Aug 25, 2016
Caprigal:
Let me be frank here and say its different if he is genuinely trying to come up and still does what he can to make you feel special but some dudes are just perpetual failures and try to make it seem like you are asking too much.

Re: Dark Side Of Dating Broke Dudes by Nobody: 11:30am On Aug 25, 2016
firstking01:
In this 21st century, no guy is broke...we just temporarily run out of money...it could be for 1year, 2year, a day, 2days, 1week, 1month and etc...it varies based on your momemtum of hustlingsundecided

Re: Dark Side Of Dating Broke Dudes by JohnieWalker(m): 11:30am On Aug 25, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

I don dey believe this #TeamForeign babes o.. grin..... But then again we have ambitious 9ja babes too lol.
Ambitious ke....but seems we can't differentiate the diggers from d ambitious

Re: Dark Side Of Dating Broke Dudes by BlackMbakara1(m): 11:32am On Aug 25, 2016
Op: Everyone desires the good things of life; but greed is one eroding factor hampering relationship. What happened to humble beginnings?
I could give you an instance, "E-Money" was he a rich fellow before fortune smiled on him?

Though all you've highlighted are correct in one perspective and in another perspective what happened to prospect and being with someone you are comfortable with? Do you want to date or marry someone because he's rich? Have you considered the long-term effect? There's a reason why all fingers can't be equal and there's a reason why the word contentment is a virtue.

Just because he can't afford to take you to posh places or buy you those wonderful gifts, doesn't mean he's not doing or trying in his own capacity. I feel before you choose to date or marry a guy, there are basic pointers which you ought to have noticed else you're "broke" mentally. grin

Re: Dark Side Of Dating Broke Dudes by alobright17(m): 11:32am On Aug 25, 2016
mhisbliss:
tell her dad
Yes I did..So daughter the fp money how far na
Re: Dark Side Of Dating Broke Dudes by goingape1: 11:33am On Aug 25, 2016
CrazyQuinn:
This is reality tho, even in the animal kingdom the female go for the most dominant and powerful male, you can't change nature grin grin
so you mean you are a product of animal and your family display the characteristics of a typical animal undecided

going by your statement no wonder naija women behave like animals.

thanks you just prove me right that women have fish brain.

happy fish day!

Re: Dark Side Of Dating Broke Dudes by JeffreyJamez(m): 11:34am On Aug 25, 2016
JohnieWalker:

Ambitious ke....but seems we can't differentiate the diggers from d ambitious

Oh we can... ..it's very obvious. grin..... I mean, look at the Op!
Re: Dark Side Of Dating Broke Dudes by Garshyzee(m): 11:35am On Aug 25, 2016
ephi123:
** dating a broke guy
Whatever happened to making your own money?
Young girls today need a total revamp of their mindsets, relationships have become synonymous with give me, buy this, which is why many get into the wrong marriages because the foundation has been wrong all the way through.

Girl, respect yourself by earning your own income. You don't need to wait for a guy to 'buy you credit'. He is not obliged to.

three gbosa for u madam!!!!!finally someone with impeccable O.T..
Re: Dark Side Of Dating Broke Dudes by Nobody: 11:36am On Aug 25, 2016
alobright17:
Disrespecting you, when you decided to join your folks. grin

Mrning!.
Re: Dark Side Of Dating Broke Dudes by Nobody: 11:39am On Aug 25, 2016
goingape1:
so you mean you are a product of animal and your family display the characteristics of a typical animal undecided

going by your statement no wonder naija women behave like animals.

thanks you just prove me right that women have fish brain.

happy fish day!
why are you putting all your frustrations of nature on me grin I didn't create the laws of nature, go and put all your frustrations on the one responsible grin Life is unfair, deal with it tongue kiss

Re: Dark Side Of Dating Broke Dudes by Olumaeme: 11:39am On Aug 25, 2016
Why would I be rich and date broke, Hungry girl who will put all his family problems on me.

Babe, go work and make money, rich guys want rich women, poor guys go after poor women.

The only reason I will spend on a poor girl like you is just to flash you car, shine your Kongo and move on sharply then leave you crying, wailing and dejected.

All this ladies think they are wise, rich men chopping them till eternity....

Lazy women looking for already made men... Hahaha....

I have struggled tru life with my sweet tomato Jos girlfriend, for 10years, we started business together right from time, now wey I don blow, chewing gum girls are coming to chop... Hehehehehehe
When they see your little porsh and neatly arranged apartment, they go start dey cum.

The most expensive gift you can get is A suya date of 2k and 5Alive, which you will later pay and I shine your Congo for at least 10times before discharging you....

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dark Side Of Dating Broke Dudes by Suljosh: 11:39am On Aug 25, 2016
If your girlfriend is constantly fixing your hair and tucking in your shirt, you're the victim of a Mother Goose.
Re: Dark Side Of Dating Broke Dudes by mhisbliss(f): 11:41am On Aug 25, 2016
alobright17:
Yes I did..So daughter the fp money how far na
lala is yet to pay, or se.un I've been waiting since forever
Re: Dark Side Of Dating Broke Dudes by Padua30: 11:41am On Aug 25, 2016
firstking01:
In this 21st century, no guy is broke...we just temporarily run out of money...it could be for 1year, 2year, a day, 2days, 1week, 1month and etc...it varies based on your momemtum of hustlingsundecided
u re on point
Re: Dark Side Of Dating Broke Dudes by stred: 11:42am On Aug 25, 2016
Continues singing "I ain't saying she a gold digger, but she ain't messing with no broke nigger"
Re: Dark Side Of Dating Broke Dudes by gbaskiboy: 11:44am On Aug 25, 2016
MrOlihilistic:
. it takes a cultist to know a fellow cultist.
Abi nao,
Re: Dark Side Of Dating Broke Dudes by Garshyzee(m): 11:44am On Aug 25, 2016
sincerely most girls needs a brain reset....their way of thinking has become so irrational....just look at what op said..u went to see him and go home in a commercial vehicle cos he has no car,did she fly to his house goddamit......foolish babes everywhere....later when a guy lashes her skinny ass she'll now come with d phrase all men ar d same......

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

My Account Statement After Today I Wont Respond To Haters(picture Added) / This Girl's Endowment Will leave You Speechless (PHOTO) / 10 Reasons Why African Guys Double-Date