Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,812 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:15 AM

My Experience With Clubkonnect - Phone/Internet Market (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone/Internet Market / My Experience With Clubkonnect (50396 Views)

Clubkonnect Failed To Credit My Wallet / Beware Of This Site (www.clubkonnect.com) / My Experience Using The Tecno Camon C9 + Few Spec And Official Price (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience With Clubkonnect by hooryo(m): 9:00am On Sep 07, 2020
If you can put ne through...Am ready to pay bro
clubkonnect:
You will have to make the inquiry from the network provider company. Thank you for choosing CLUBKONNECT!!!

Re: My Experience With Clubkonnect by chyna4jes(f): 9:19am On Sep 07, 2020
[quote author=clubkonnect post=49379330]

Good morning clubkonnect.
I renewed my website and I noticed it still went off the day it was meant to expire. I also realized someone was using all the money in my wallet and I complained to clubkonnect and you told me to change my login number. The challenge now is that all my upgraded members are renewing their sites on the other number and clubkonnect promised to link the 2 numbers so they can be in one account and this is already 8months nothing yet has been done and clubkonnect refused to pay me my upgraders' commission money and people are renewing their site and it's going to almost 100k commission wallet I have missed and clubkonnect has refused to attend to my issue. Me am ready to call nellobyte on all social media platforms till my issue is sorted out. I cannot lose all the money I lost then and lose my renewal from my own members. It won't happen ooo. Am ready for clubkonnect. Here is my formal login number: 07039654166

Here is my new login number: 07064791840

Please give me my all my commission and link my 2 numbers now.
Re: My Experience With Clubkonnect by chyna4jes(f): 9:21am On Sep 07, 2020
[Good morning clubkonnect.
I renewed my website and I noticed it still went off the day it was meant to expire. I also realized someone was using all the money in my wallet and I complained to clubkonnect and you told me to change my login number. The challenge now is that all my upgraded members are renewing their sites on the other number and clubkonnect promised to link the 2 numbers so they can be in one account and this is already 8months nothing yet has been done and clubkonnect refused to pay me my upgraders' commission money and people are renewing their site and it's going to almost 100k commission wallet I have missed and clubkonnect has refused to attend to my issue. Me am ready to call nellobyte on all social media platforms till my issue is sorted out. I cannot lose all the money I lost then and lose my renewal from my own members. It won't happen ooo. Am ready for clubkonnect. Here is my formal login number: 07039654166

Please give me my all my commission and link my 2 numbers now.id=CK13730321]clubkonnect.com[/url],
They promised cheaper airtime, data bundle, etc
I am however a skeptic so I decided to buy N200 airtime and paid N180 using my ATM Card,
and surprisingly, it worked!!!!! grin
They offer things like discount on recharge card and databundle,
they have option to fund your account using airtime, bank deposit etc.
The thing is I want to start using this website full time for my recharge and data purchase,
Who else has any experience with this website?[/quote]
Re: My Experience With Clubkonnect by clubkonnect: 10:39am On Sep 07, 2020
We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this experience might have caused you. Kindly, forward all the login numbers of the upgraded member on your old account to support@clubkonnect.com
Thank you for choosing CLUBKONNECT!!!

chyna4jes:
[Good morning clubkonnect.

Please give me my all my commission and link my 2 numbers now.id=CK13730321]clubkonnect.com[/url],
They promised cheaper airtime, data bundle, etc
I am however a skeptic so I decided to buy N200 airtime and paid N180 using my ATM Card,
and surprisingly, it worked!!!!! grin
They offer things like discount on recharge card and databundle,
they have option to fund your account using airtime, bank deposit etc.
The thing is I want to start using this website full time for my recharge and data purchase,
Who else has any experience with this website?
Re: My Experience With Clubkonnect by Saidunairaland: 7:57am On Sep 18, 2020
Morning clubkonnect, I subscribed 2GB for this number 08168785609 yesterday and did not receive it, please resolve as appropriate thanks. Below is the transaction receipt
Re: My Experience With Clubkonnect by cute75(m): 8:30pm On Sep 18, 2020
Good day clubkonnect....I sent 2gig from my number to this 0814 xxxxxx...Up till now it hasn't gone..it's over 36hours now.. please can you refund me soonest....I have sent email and even talk to your customer care representative....All telling me the money will be sent back to my account. But nothing yet....It's really on like you guys.... Please fix this issues asap

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Clubkonnect by Adebayo06(m): 8:00am On Sep 19, 2020
cute75:
Good day clubkonnect....I sent 2gig from my number to this 0814 042 5553...Up till now it hasn't gone..it's over 36hours now.. please can you refund me soonest....I have sent email and even talk to your customer care representative....All telling me the money will be sent back to my account. But nothing yet....It's really on like you guys.... Please fix this issues asap

These people are low key yahoo boys using frustration techniques to cash out on unsuspecting customers, and seun is aiding them, I have. Similar experience.

Re: My Experience With Clubkonnect by Adebayo06(m): 8:25am On Sep 19, 2020
Adebayo06:

These people are low key yahoo boys using frustration techniques to cash out on unsuspecting customers, and seun is aiding them, I have. Similar experience.
One thing is certain about clubkonnect, judging by the number of customers complaining, their service is horrible and their customer care is terrible, I can't believe people have been complaining since 2015 , but now we must let people know so as not to fall in to the same scam we fall into.
Re: My Experience With Clubkonnect by clubkonnect: 12:03pm On Sep 19, 2020
You have been refunded. Kindly, check your wallet for confirmation. Thank you for choosing CLUBKONNECT!!!

Saidunairaland:
Morning clubkonnect, I subscribed 2GB for this number 08168785609 yesterday and did not receive it, please resolve as appropriate thanks. Below is the transaction receipt
Re: My Experience With Clubkonnect by clubkonnect: 12:13pm On Sep 19, 2020
This transaction has been refunded, you can check your wallet balance for confirmation. Thank you for choosing CLUBKONNECT!!!

Adebayo06:

Re: My Experience With Clubkonnect by clubkonnect: 12:15pm On Sep 19, 2020
This transaction has been refunded, you can check your wallet balance for confirmation. Thank you for choosing clubkonnect!!!

cute75:
Good day clubkonnect....I sent 2gig from my number to this 0814 042 5553...Up till now it hasn't gone..it's over 36hours now.. please can you refund me soonest....I have sent email and even talk to your customer care representative....All telling me the money will be sent back to my account. But nothing yet....It's really on like you guys.... Please fix this issues asap
Re: My Experience With Clubkonnect by Tovino: 5:04pm On Sep 19, 2020
Clubkonnect l purchased this airtime yesterday 18th September, but l did not see it in my phone but l was debited from my wallet

Please kindly refund. Thanks

Re: My Experience With Clubkonnect by cute75(m): 9:05pm On Sep 19, 2020
Adebayo06:

Well I have been using them for over 4years.... Haven't had any issues till now. Have sent over 60k since I started.
The money has been reverse to my account... Thanks.... Please clubkonnect be swift... This delay was just too much. Thanks
Re: My Experience With Clubkonnect by Koleman(m): 10:57am On Sep 20, 2020
Adebayo06:

One thing is certain about clubkonnect, judging by the number of customers complaining, their service is horrible and their customer care is terrible, I can't believe people have been complaining since 2015 , but now we must let people know so as not to fall in to the same scam we fall into.

Honestly since 2017 that I started using them! Everyone's complain has always been the customer care wahala. I have since dumped them for better and cheaper ones! Other platforms have dedicated WhatsApp numbers and even groups where you and other users can interact! Issues are resolved in a jiffy. No high blood pressure. Honestly I still think Clubkonnect is deliberately resisting improving their customer care service
Re: My Experience With Clubkonnect by SunshineDidi: 2:34pm On Sep 20, 2020
@clubkonnect

Pls I subscribed MTN 2GB to this number this morning and it did not go despite it showing completed in my dashboard and I was charged.

I subscribed that same number the second time and this one went through.

Can I get a refund pls?

Screenshot 1-First transaction
Screenshot 2- Second transaction

Re: My Experience With Clubkonnect by clubkonnect: 2:50pm On Sep 20, 2020
Thank you for the positive feedback. Thank you for choosing CLUBKONNECT!!!

quote author=cute75 post=94097861]

Well I have been using them for over 4years.... Haven't had any issues till now. Have sent over 60k since I started.
The money has been reverse to my account... Thanks.... Please clubkonnect be swift... This delay was just too much. Thanks[/quote]
Re: My Experience With Clubkonnect by clubkonnect: 2:52pm On Sep 20, 2020
Our sincere apology. Noted. We promise to improve more on our services. Thank you for choosing CLUBKONNECT!!!

quote author=Koleman post=94116676]

Honestly since 2017 that I started using them! Everyone's complain has always been the customer care wahala. I have since dumped them for better and cheaper ones! Other platforms have dedicated WhatsApp numbers and even groups where you and other users can interact! Issues are resolved in a jiffy. No high blood pressure. Honestly I still think Clubkonnect is deliberately resisting improving their customer care service[/quote]
Re: My Experience With Clubkonnect by clubkonnect: 2:58pm On Sep 20, 2020
Transaction successful. Kindly, check your balance with *461*4# Thank you for choosing CLUBKONNECT!!!

quote author=Tovino post=94089376]Clubkonnect l purchased this airtime yesterday 18th September, but l did not see it in my phone but l was debited from my wallet

Please kindly refund. Thanks[/quote]
Re: My Experience With Clubkonnect by clubkonnect: 3:00pm On Sep 20, 2020
Transaction successful. Kindly, check your data balance with *461*4# Thank you for choosing CLUBKONNECT!!!

quote author=Tovino post=94089376]Clubkonnect l purchased this airtime yesterday 18th September, but l did not see it in my phone but l was debited from my wallet

Please kindly refund. Thanks[/quote]
Re: My Experience With Clubkonnect by clubkonnect: 3:11pm On Sep 20, 2020
The first transaction has been refunded and the second transaction was successful. Thank you for choosing CLUBKONNECT!!!

quote author=SunshineDidi post=94124562]@clubkonnect

Pls I subscribed MTN 2GB to this number this morning and it did not go despite it showing completed in my dashboard and I was charged.

Can I get a refund pls?

[/quote]
Re: My Experience With Clubkonnect by SunshineDidi: 5:35pm On Sep 21, 2020
clubkonnect:
The first transaction has been refunded and the second transaction was successful. Thank you for choosing CLUBKONNECT!!!

quote author=SunshineDidi post=94124562]@clubkonnect

Can I get a refund pls?

Seen
Thanks
Re: My Experience With Clubkonnect by SunshineDidi: 5:41pm On Sep 21, 2020
clubkonnect

This has been like this for hours now

Can it be hastened?
Customers on my neck

Re: My Experience With Clubkonnect by Tovino: 10:46pm On Sep 21, 2020
clubkonnect:
Transaction successful. Kindly, check your data balance with *461*4# Thank you for choosing CLUBKONNECT!!!

I made a mistake in the phone number, please that is why l did not get it. Kindly refund it back to my wallet.
Re: My Experience With Clubkonnect by Tovino: 10:47pm On Sep 21, 2020
Tovino:
Clubkonnect l purchased this airtime yesterday 18th September, but l did not see it in my phone but l was debited from my wallet

I made a mistake in the phone number, please refund it back to my wallet.
Re: My Experience With Clubkonnect by clubkonnect: 8:43am On Sep 22, 2020
You may please forward the affected number but once the transaction is successful, we won't be able to initiate a refund. Thank you for choosing CLUBKONNECT!!!

Tovino:

I made a mistake in the phone number, please refund it back to my wallet.
Re: My Experience With Clubkonnect by clubkonnect: 8:48am On Sep 22, 2020
Both transactions are successful. Thank you for choosing CLUBKONNECT!!!

SunshineDidi:
clubkonnect

This has been like this for hours now

Can it be hastened?
Customers on my neck
Re: My Experience With Clubkonnect by AdeoyeOpeoluwa: 7:17am On Sep 23, 2020
please i send 100 card to a wrong number 07041202046 and i called the number saying it was off. can i get the money back please... registered number 08050630029
Re: My Experience With Clubkonnect by chyna4jes(f): 2:49pm On Sep 23, 2020

Re: My Experience With Clubkonnect by chyna4jes(f): 2:50pm On Sep 23, 2020
If you are not scammers clubkonnect pay me all my commission.

Re: My Experience With Clubkonnect by chyna4jes(f): 2:52pm On Sep 23, 2020
If you are not scammers clubkonnect pay me all my commission.

Pay me back all my money

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (28) (Reply)

Iphones For Sale (Updated) / Convert Your Airtime To Physical Cash (Mobile Money) / Dollar Hike : Current Android Phones And Tablet Prices.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.