Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,589 members, 7,812,917 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:27 PM

My Experience With Clubkonnect - Phone/Internet Market (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone/Internet Market / My Experience With Clubkonnect (50262 Views)

Clubkonnect Failed To Credit My Wallet / Beware Of This Site (www.clubkonnect.com) / My Experience Using The Tecno Camon C9 + Few Spec And Official Price (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience With Clubkonnect by Harwal: 11:59am On Jul 24, 2020
Harwal:

Help me rectify this please
??
Re: My Experience With Clubkonnect by clubkonnect: 12:01pm On Jul 24, 2020
You have been refunded. Kindly, check your wallet. Thank you for choosing CLUBKONNECT!!!

Harwal:

Help me rectify this please
Re: My Experience With Clubkonnect by lanrei(m): 12:42pm On Jul 24, 2020
clubkonnect:
Kindly, forward your date of transaction. Thank you for choosing CLUBKONNECT!!!

24/07/2020 08:00:51 AM
Re: My Experience With Clubkonnect by clubkonnect: 2:40pm On Jul 24, 2020
You have been credited. Kindly, check your wallet. Thank you for choosing CLUBKONNECT!!!

lanrei:

24/07/2020 08:00:51 AM
Re: My Experience With Clubkonnect by ZainabAttah: 3:38pm On Jul 24, 2020
Good afternoon clubkonnect, I ordered for data MTN 1gb since on the 5th of June, 2020.
It showed completed but never delivered
Login ID: 08139349607
I emailed you but you never resolved my issue
Re: My Experience With Clubkonnect by lanrei(m): 4:47pm On Jul 24, 2020
clubkonnect:
You have been credited. Kindly, check your wallet. Thank you for choosing CLUBKONNECT!!!

OK.. Bought data with it but yet to see if.

Re: My Experience With Clubkonnect by pholar(m): 5:51pm On Jul 24, 2020
Clubkonnect, i paid for electricity token. This was not delivered. 08035502597

Re: My Experience With Clubkonnect by lanrei(m): 7:49pm On Jul 24, 2020
clubkonnect just close shop u guys are finished. I regret the day I registered on your site
Re: My Experience With Clubkonnect by pholar(m): 8:16pm On Jul 24, 2020
lanrei:
clubkonnect just close shop u guys are finished. I regret the day I registered on your site

You are not far from the truth. Those guys are more than terrible.. I have uncleared transactions that date back to more than 3 years that i had to forgo o... Don't know why decided to come back to their portal sef...
Re: My Experience With Clubkonnect by lanrei(m): 8:33pm On Jul 24, 2020
pholar:

You are not far from the truth. Those guys are more than terrible.. I have uncleared transactions that date back to more than 3 years that i had to forgo o... Don't know why decided to come back to their portal sef...

As in I don't know why they are still allowed to be placing add on nairaland, for any transaction you perform on their portal, you must follow it up else you won't get what you paid for. They are an example of a failed online wallet platform. It is their type that makes someone to run away from anything Nigeria owned online.

Clubkonncet
Seun
Puskin
Re: My Experience With Clubkonnect by jewelinchrist07: 9:15pm On Jul 24, 2020
Please who knows about ragp I want to port, how's it ? Is it better than this clubkonnect ??
Re: My Experience With Clubkonnect by clubkonnect: 10:45am On Jul 25, 2020
We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this experience might have caused you. Your transaction is currently under review, you will be refunded in the next 7 hours. Thank you for choosing CLUBKONNECT!!!

pholar:
Re: My Experience With Clubkonnect by pholar(m): 10:46am On Jul 25, 2020
pholar:

Clubkonnect attend to this request. Your reply via email for me to wait 24 hours before being refunded won't stand. Send the Token, or refund my money immediately.
Re: My Experience With Clubkonnect by clubkonnect: 10:52am On Jul 25, 2020
This transaction was successful. Kindly, use *461*4# to check your data balance. Thank you for choosing CLUBKONNECT!!!!

lanrei:

OK.. Bought data with it but yet to see if.
Re: My Experience With Clubkonnect by clubkonnect: 10:58am On Jul 25, 2020
We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this experience might have caused you. Kindly, forward the transaction ID and affected number. Thank you for choosing CLUBKONNECT!!!

ZainabAttah:
Good afternoon clubkonnect, I ordered for data MTN 1gb since on the 5th of June, 2020.
It showed completed but never delivered
Login ID: 08139349607
I emailed you but you never resolved my issue
Re: My Experience With Clubkonnect by pholar(m): 12:28pm On Jul 25, 2020
clubkonnect:
We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this experience might have caused you. Kindly, forward the transaction ID and affected number. Thank you for choosing CLUBKONNECT!!!

How long will you keep apologizing for issues such as these? You always resolve issues at your convenience. Do you ever think of the embarrassment people face from their customers when they use your services? Do you ever think of people who had to sleep in darkness cos they ran outta electricity units just because they were "foolish" to have patronized you?
Re: My Experience With Clubkonnect by pholar(m): 5:45pm On Jul 25, 2020
clubkonnect:
We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this experience might have caused you. Your transaction is currently under review, you will be refunded in the next 7 hours. Thank you for choosing CLUBKONNECT!!!

I haven't been refunded. This is way past 7 hours, Mr Clubkonnect!!
Re: My Experience With Clubkonnect by clubkonnect: 1:39pm On Jul 26, 2020
You have been refunded. Kindly, check your wallet. Thank you for choosing CLUBKONNECT!!!!

quote author=pholar post=92098433]

I haven't been refunded. This is way past 7 hours, Mr Clubkonnect!![/quote]
Re: My Experience With Clubkonnect by pholar(m): 2:39pm On Jul 26, 2020
clubkonnect:
You have been refunded. Kindly, check your wallet. Thank you for choosing CLUBKONNECT!!!!

quote author=pholar post=92098433]

I haven't been refunded. This is way past 7 hours, Mr Clubkonnect!!

Refund confirmed!!
Re: My Experience With Clubkonnect by Johnraymond437: 9:45am On Jul 31, 2020
Hello, I've been using this platform and it's actually cool. I discovered the platform without any referrals and I have lots of question but no one to answer them.
Anyways, I intended to recharge a friends line with GLO 1gb but I mistakenly put an Etisalat number in d process. My money was deducted but the person didn't receive any credit or data. I had to recharge the person again but with the correct GLO line. So I'm requesting for my money be returned to my account since the friend didn't receive any airtime or data on the Etisalat line.

Will appreciate a quick response.

Thanks
Re: My Experience With Clubkonnect by Princesstk: 1:10pm On Jul 31, 2020
Johnraymond437:
Hello, I've been using this platform and it's actually cool. I discovered the platform without any referrals and I have lots of question but no one to answer them.
Anyways, I intended to recharge a friends line with GLO 1gb but I mistakenly put an Etisalat number in d process. My money was deducted but the person didn't receive any credit or data. I had to recharge the person again but with the correct GLO line. So I'm requesting for my money be returned to my account since the friend didn't receive any airtime or data on the Etisalat line.

Will appreciate a quick response.

Thanks
https:///3gdaTdW
Re: My Experience With Clubkonnect by Hardey10(m): 10:16pm On Jul 31, 2020
A
Re: My Experience With Clubkonnect by clubkonnect: 11:12pm On Jul 31, 2020
Good Evening. The 50naira deducted from your wallet is the charges attached to all instant funding transaction. Thank you for choosing CLUBKONNECT!!!

Hardey10:

I have a question for clubkonnect
#50 charge was introduced when banks started charging #50 per #10k received but banks #0 below 10k.

my question is, why do clubkonnect deduct #50 from wallets for funding less than 10k,i remember i funded 3k early last month and #50 was deducted. id like an answer to that pls
Re: My Experience With Clubkonnect by Hardey10(m): 8:49am On Aug 01, 2020
clubkonnect:
Good Evening. The 50naira deducted from your wallet is the charges attached to all instant funding transaction. Thank you for choosing CLUBKONNECT!!!

instant funding? like the new account with Providus bank that doesnt require documenting your pqyment details as when you pay into the First bank account?

cos you said instant funding and thats the only thing i know that funding is instantly

can you give more info as regards that?pls
Re: My Experience With Clubkonnect by Tovino: 3:30pm On Aug 01, 2020
I bought MTN #200 yesterday being by 31st July. They deducted it from my wallet but l could not see the airtime . I need it to be refunded. Thank you.

Re: My Experience With Clubkonnect by ifrank(m): 10:06am On Aug 03, 2020
Please, am not getting any commission from my down line. I called your CC and was told that you can only get commission by creating a web site which is contrary to the terms of referral compensation plan on your website. And you only get commission from the website referrals only. This is strange or Could this be a knowledge gap from you CC personnel. Pls kindly resolve urgently
Re: My Experience With Clubkonnect by SunshineDidi: 7:59am On Aug 05, 2020
@clubkonnect

Good day, I subscribed MTN 1GB data last night. It was showing completed but not delivered.

Can you look into it?
Attached is screenshot.

Re: My Experience With Clubkonnect by clubkonnect: 9:16am On Aug 05, 2020
You have been refunded. Kindly, check your wallet for confirmation. Thank you for choosing CLUBKONNECT!!!

SunshineDidi:
@clubkonnect

Good day, I subscribed MTN 1GB data last night. It was showing completed but not delivered.

Can you look into it?
Attached is screenshot.
Re: My Experience With Clubkonnect by SunshineDidi: 8:58am On Aug 06, 2020
clubkonnect:
You have been refunded. Kindly, check your wallet for confirmation. Thank you for choosing CLUBKONNECT!!!

Confirmed.
Thanks
Re: My Experience With Clubkonnect by clubkonnect: 11:19am On Aug 06, 2020
Thank you for choosing CLUBKONNECT!!!

SunshineDidi:
Confirmed.
Thanks
Re: My Experience With Clubkonnect by Tovino: 12:45pm On Aug 06, 2020
I bought MTN #200 on 31st of July but l did not get it in my phone since then. Clubkonnect refund it

Re: My Experience With Clubkonnect by clubkonnect: 4:47pm On Aug 06, 2020

Tovino:
I bought MTN #200 on 31st of July but l did not get it in my phone since then. Clubkonnect refund it

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (28) (Reply)

Iphones For Sale (Updated) / Convert Your Airtime To Physical Cash (Mobile Money) / Dollar Hike : Current Android Phones And Tablet Prices.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.