Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,220 members, 7,829,363 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:09 AM

My Experience With Clubkonnect - Phone/Internet Market (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone/Internet Market / My Experience With Clubkonnect (50673 Views)

Clubkonnect Failed To Credit My Wallet / Beware Of This Site (www.clubkonnect.com) / My Experience Using The Tecno Camon C9 + Few Spec And Official Price (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience With Clubkonnect by clubkonnect: 10:31am On Sep 24, 2020
We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this experience might have caused you. Noted, you shall get a feedback from us shortly. Thank you for choosing CLUBKONNECT!!!!

chyna4jes:
If you are not scammers clubkonnect pay me all my commission.
Good morning clubkonnect.
I renewed my website and I noticed it still went off the day it was meant to expire. I also realized someone was using all the money in my wallet and I complained to clubkonnect and you told me to change my login number. The challenge now is that all my upgraded members are renewing their sites on the other number and clubkonnect promised to link the 2 numbers so they can be in one account and this is already 8months nothing yet has been done and clubkonnect refused to pay me my upgraders' commission money and people are renewing their site and it's going to almost 100k commission wallet I have missed and clubkonnect has refused to attend to my issue. Me am ready to call nellobyte on all social media platforms till my issue is sorted out. I cannot lose all the money I lost then and lose my renewal from my own members. It won't happen ooo. Am ready for clubkonnect. Here is my formal login number: 07039654166

Here is my new login number: 07064791840

Please give me my all my commission and link my 2 numbers now.
Re: My Experience With Clubkonnect by clubkonnect: 10:32am On Sep 24, 2020
We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this experience might have caused you. Noted, you shall get a feedback from us shortly. Thank you for choosing CLUBKONNECT!!!!

chyna4jes:
I renewed my website and I noticed it still went off the day it was meant to expire. I also realized someone was using all the money in my wallet and I complained to clubkonnect and you told me to change my login number. The challenge now is that all my upgraded members are renewing their sites on the other number and clubkonnect promised to link the 2 numbers so they can be in one account and this is already 8months nothing yet has been done and clubkonnect refused to pay me my upgraders' commission money and people are renewing their site and it's going to almost 100k commission wallet I have missed and clubkonnect has refused to attend to my issue. Me am ready to call nellobyte on all social media platforms till my issue is sorted out. I cannot lose all the money I lost then and lose my renewal from my own members. It won't happen ooo. Am ready for clubkonnect. Here is my formal login number: 07039654166

Pay me back all my money
Re: My Experience With Clubkonnect by clubkonnect: 10:33am On Sep 24, 2020

chyna4jes:

Re: My Experience With Clubkonnect by TheAmazingDude(m): 7:39pm On Sep 30, 2020
Hello, I have been getting authentication failed since morning whenever I try to make any purchase, please help me to look into it. My account number is 09030812180.
Re: My Experience With Clubkonnect by TheAmazingDude(m): 9:21am On Oct 01, 2020
TheAmazingDude:
Hello, I have been getting authentication failed since morning whenever I try to make any purchase, please help me to look into it. My account number is 09030812180.

@clubkonnect Please, do something about this, I credited my account with 5k and it has been useless. Don't make me regret using your platform.

Even your customer care is not picking up.
Re: My Experience With Clubkonnect by clubkonnect: 10:07am On Oct 01, 2020
We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this experience might have caused you. We are working on it at the moment, issue will be resolved soon. Thank you for choosing CLUBKONNECT!!!

TheAmazingDude:

@clubkonnect Please, do something about this, I credited my account with 5k and it has been useless. Don't make me regret using your platform.

Re: My Experience With Clubkonnect by Yemiabobs: 10:35am On Oct 01, 2020
@clubkonnect Please, do something about this, I credited my account with# 4700 and my wallet has not be funded. Don't make me regret using your platform.

Even your customer care is not picking up.[/quote]
Re: My Experience With Clubkonnect by clubkonnect: 11:05am On Oct 01, 2020
Our sincere apologies for any inconvenience experienced in this regard.

Kindly login to your account with your phone number and password, then click on the home menu, scroll down down to where you see WE ARE HERE TO HELP YOU, then click on ARE YOU A DEVELOPER? click on Check Wallet Balance API - click here, then scroll down to where you see User ID, API key and Server IP: Enter IP Address of our server(Your API will not provided) delete the 11 digits number in that box, leave it as empty and click on SAVE.

You can now make transaction without that error.

Thank you for choosing CLUBKONNECT

TheAmazingDude:

Re: My Experience With Clubkonnect by Yemiabobs: 11:19am On Oct 01, 2020
Yemiabobs:

@clubkonnect Please, do something about this, I credited my account with# 4700 and my wallet has not be funded. Don't make me regret using your platform.

please am waiting. Fund my wallet or return my money
Re: My Experience With Clubkonnect by clubkonnect: 12:10pm On Oct 01, 2020
We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this experience might have caused you. Kindly, forward your Login number and transaction details for us to resolve with immediate effect. Thank you for choosing CLUBKONNECT!!!

Yemiabobs:
please am waiting. Fund my wallet or return my money
Re: My Experience With Clubkonnect by Yemiabobs: 12:15pm On Oct 01, 2020
@ clubconnect, look into my transaction. I paid #4700 to provides account 9950551903 and my wallet has not be funded. I pray I won't regret making transaction with you. Thanks[/quote]
Re: My Experience With Clubkonnect by dafuture182(m): 12:26pm On Oct 01, 2020
Good morning clubkonnect I keep getting the authentication failed error message...

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Clubkonnect by Yemiabobs: 3:05pm On Oct 01, 2020
@clubcoknnect . I payed a sum of #4700 this morning and my wallet has not be funded. My login details is 07031342677. Please help me look in to it.
Re: My Experience With Clubkonnect by Yemiabobs: 3:11pm On Oct 01, 2020
Yemiabobs:

1 Share

Re: My Experience With Clubkonnect by Yemiabobs: 4:54pm On Oct 01, 2020
[quote author=Yemiabobs post=94504667][/quote]
Re: My Experience With Clubkonnect by Yemiabobs: 5:41pm On Oct 01, 2020
Login details: 07031342677
Re: My Experience With Clubkonnect by Yemiabobs: 5:57pm On Oct 01, 2020
Login details: 07031342677[/quote]

Re: My Experience With Clubkonnect by Tovino: 6:13pm On Oct 01, 2020
clubkonnect:
You may please forward the affected number but once the transaction is successful, we won't be able to initiate a refund. Thank you for choosing CLUBKONNECT!!!

l subscribed it to this number 09024003359 but l was supposed to type this 09024003354.
Re: My Experience With Clubkonnect by Yemiabobs: 6:56pm On Oct 01, 2020
Login details 07031342677

Re: My Experience With Clubkonnect by TheAmazingDude(m): 7:10pm On Oct 01, 2020
This actually worked. Thanks.

clubkonnect:
Our sincere apologies for any inconvenience experienced in this regard.

Kindly login to your account with your phone number and password, then click on the home menu, scroll down down to where you see WE ARE HERE TO HELP YOU, then click on ARE YOU A DEVELOPER? click on Check Wallet Balance API - click here, then scroll down to where you see User ID, API key and Server IP: Enter IP Address of our server(Your API will not provided) delete the 11 digits number in that box, leave it as empty and click on SAVE.

You can now make transaction without that error.

Thank you for choosing CLUBKONNECT

Re: My Experience With Clubkonnect by Yemiabobs: 8:16pm On Oct 01, 2020
My login no 07031342677

Re: My Experience With Clubkonnect by Yemiabobs: 8:19pm On Oct 01, 2020
Please help me fund my wallet.
Re: My Experience With Clubkonnect by Yemiabobs: 9:04am On Oct 02, 2020
I have sent my login number and my payment details. Please help me fund my wallet.
Re: My Experience With Clubkonnect by clubkonnect: 9:19am On Oct 02, 2020
Thank you for the positive feedback. Thank you for choosing CLUBKONNECT!!!

TheAmazingDude:
This actually worked. Thanks.

Re: My Experience With Clubkonnect by clubkonnect: 9:22am On Oct 02, 2020
Kindly, forward your transaction ID. Thank you for choosing CLUBKONNECT!!!

Tovino:
l subscribed it to this number 09024003359 but l was supposed to type this 09024003354.
Re: My Experience With Clubkonnect by Yemiabobs: 9:34am On Oct 02, 2020
This is my Login number:07031342677. Please attend to me.
Re: My Experience With Clubkonnect by Tovino: 2:57pm On Oct 02, 2020
clubkonnect:
Kindly, forward your transaction ID. Thank you for choosing CLUBKONNECT!!!

This is the transaction ID.
Re: My Experience With Clubkonnect by Yemiabobs: 3:18pm On Oct 02, 2020
Thank you for refunding my money.

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Clubkonnect by SunshineDidi: 11:54am On Oct 08, 2020
clubkonnect:
Both transactions are successful. Thank you for choosing CLUBKONNECT!!!

Thanks
Re: My Experience With Clubkonnect by clubkonnect: 1:32pm On Oct 08, 2020
Thank you for choosing CLUBKONNECT!!!

SunshineDidi:
Thanks
Re: My Experience With Clubkonnect by Iamhaqq(m): 4:02pm On Oct 11, 2020
hello clubkonnect what is happening? I credit my account on 11th 10 2020 and I have yet to receive my money Into my wallet?

Bank Name: PROVIDUS BANK
Account Name: NELLOBYTE 08126895037
Account Number: 9950816129
Amount: N450.00

I need quick response as I won't jump into conclusion or start calling you a scam

Re: My Experience With Clubkonnect by Iamhaqq(m): 4:03pm On Oct 11, 2020
Iamhaqq:
hello clubkonnect what is happening? I credit my account on 11th 10 2020 and I have yet to receive my money Into my wallet?

Bank Name: PROVIDUS BANK
Account Name: NELLOBYTE 08126895037
Account Number: 9950816129
Amount: N450.00

I need quick response as I won't jump into conclusion or start calling you a scam

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (28) (Reply)

Iphones For Sale (Updated) / Convert Your Airtime To Physical Cash (Mobile Money) / Dollar Hike : Current Android Phones And Tablet Prices.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.