Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,501 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:41 AM

My Experience With Clubkonnect - Phone/Internet Market (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone/Internet Market / My Experience With Clubkonnect (50431 Views)

Clubkonnect Failed To Credit My Wallet / Beware Of This Site (www.clubkonnect.com) / My Experience Using The Tecno Camon C9 + Few Spec And Official Price (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience With Clubkonnect by koyeni(m): 6:51pm On Oct 11, 2020
clubkonnect:
Kindly, forward your transaction ID. Thank you for choosing CLUBKONNECT!!!

Good day. I bought power(ikeja electric) on your platform on 08-10-2020. The pin given was not accompanied by that of Ikeja electric and it got rejected by the meter severally.Kindly look into this
ID:6376990633
Re: My Experience With Clubkonnect by clubkonnect: 9:33am On Oct 12, 2020
Our sincere apology. Kindly, visit any nearby PHCN office. The implication of this is that the affected meters will require a Key Change Token KCT to combat error messages like reject, 000, on their first purchase after migration.
Customers are therefore advised to reach out to their respective discos for Key change Token generation. Thank you for choosing CLUBKONNECT!!!

koyeni:

Good day. I bought power(ikeja electric) on your platform on 08-10-2020. The pin given was not accompanied by that of Ikeja electric and it got rejected by the meter severally.Kindly look into this
ID:6376990633
Re: My Experience With Clubkonnect by clubkonnect: 9:58am On Oct 12, 2020
We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this experience might have caused you. Kindly, go back to your bank for them to determine the status of the transaction and feed us back because we are yet to get the payment. Thank you for choosing CLUBKONNECT!!!

Iamhaqq:
hello clubkonnect what is happening? I credit my account on 11th 10 2020 and I have yet to receive my money Into my wallet?

Bank Name: PROVIDUS BANK
Account Name: NELLOBYTE 08126895037
Account Number: 9950816129
Amount: N450.00

I need quick response as I won't jump into conclusion or start calling you a scam
Re: My Experience With Clubkonnect by clubkonnect: 9:59am On Oct 12, 2020
We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this experience might have caused you. Kindly, go back to your bank for them to determine the status of the transaction and feed us back because we are yet to get the payment. Thank you for choosing CLUBKONNECT!!!

[quote author=Iamhaqq post=94837462][/quote]
Re: My Experience With Clubkonnect by Iamhaqq(m): 2:17pm On Oct 12, 2020
clubkonnect:

the bank told me you got my money succefully so why are hold my money? they told me you got the money yesterday in your providuos bank you gave me on the site to transfer to! and why are you not picking up calls? you wasted almost #600 card just for calling you alone credit my money or return my money coz I really don't like this, stop acting too wise and fix my money back really quick #angry �
Re: My Experience With Clubkonnect by Iamhaqq(m): 2:19pm On Oct 12, 2020
clubkonnect:

The bank told me you got my money succefully so why are hold my money? they told me you got the money yesterday in your providuos bank you gave me on the site to transfer to! and why are you not picking up calls? you wasted almost #600 card just for calling you alone credit my money or return my money coz I really don't like this, stop acting too wise and fix my money back real quick #angry �

Re: My Experience With Clubkonnect by Iamhaqq(m): 2:25pm On Oct 12, 2020
You people should return my money before we started causing traffic because I could see a lot of people complaining about you already and I don't even notice before dealing with you! The release money but you keep releasing dramas! you have been really good but don't close down the site yourself with this your acting wise with people money!!! I won't say anything again!

return my money!!!!!!�������
Re: My Experience With Clubkonnect by clubkonnect: 8:56am On Oct 13, 2020
Your wallet was credited with 450naira yesterday, 12th of October. Kindly, check your wallet for confirmation. Thank you for choosing CLUBKONNECT!!!

Iamhaqq:
The bank told me you got my money succefully so why are hold my money? they told me you got the money yesterday in your providuos bank you gave me on the site to transfer to! and why are you not picking up calls? you wasted almost #600 card just for calling you alone credit my money or return my money coz I really don't like this, stop acting too wise and fix my money back real quick #angry �
Re: My Experience With Clubkonnect by clubkonnect: 8:57am On Oct 13, 2020
Your wallet was credited with 450naira yesterday, 12th of October. Kindly, check your wallet for confirmation. Thank you for choosing CLUBKONNECT!!!

Iamhaqq:
the bank told me you got my money succefully so why are hold my money? they told me you got the money yesterday in your providuos bank you gave me on the site to transfer to! and why are you not picking up calls? you wasted almost #600 card just for calling you alone credit my money or return my money coz I really don't like this, stop acting too wise and fix my money back really quick #angry �
Re: My Experience With Clubkonnect by SunshineDidi: 9:37pm On Oct 16, 2020
clubkonnect
Pls I tried recharging for a client today.
He insisted it was Glo but it turned out to be Airtel and I had already sent it.

I've been debited and status has been on hold for hours.

Can't seem to post screenshot

ID: 6378584465
Type: AirTime
Amount: N1,860.00
Amount Credited: N0.00
Balance: N4,125.31
Profit:
Mobile Number: 090290*****
Payment Option: Wallet
Action: Cancel/Refund
Re: My Experience With Clubkonnect by clubkonnect: 11:12am On Oct 17, 2020
This transaction has been refunded, you can check your wallet balance for confirmation. Thank you for choosing CLUBKONNECT!!!

SunshineDidi:
clubkonnect
Pls I tried recharging for a client today.
He insisted it was Glo but it turned out to be Airtel and I had already sent it.

I've been debited and status has been on hold for hours.

Can't seem to post screenshot

ID: 6378584465
Type: AirTime
Amount: N1,860.00
Amount Credited: N0.00
Balance: N4,125.31
Profit:
Mobile Number: 090290*****
Payment Option: Wallet
Action: Cancel/Refund
Re: My Experience With Clubkonnect by Damitism: 1:09pm On Oct 18, 2020
Re: My Experience With Clubkonnect by clubkonnect: 9:58am On Oct 19, 2020
We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this experience might have caused you. This transaction has been refunded, you can check your wallet balance for confirmation. Thank you for choosing CLUBKONNECT!!!

Damitism:
What's going on clubkonnect? This is the second time I'm experiencing something like this. The first time, I overlooked it because I thought it's a small money. I won't this time.

I bought 2G MTN data on October 16. I didn't get any data but my account was debited. Also, the status of the order is now COMPLETED as seen in the picture below.

I have called you several times but you didn't pick my calls. Kindly refund my money or send my data!
Re: My Experience With Clubkonnect by TheAmazingDude(m): 12:27pm On Oct 19, 2020
Hello, I made a purchase of Mtn 2gb to 0803 377 1346 on my account - 09030812180 yesterday.

Even though, it was recorded as completed, I didn't get it.

Kindly refund the money to my wallet.

Thanks.
Re: My Experience With Clubkonnect by SunshineDidi: 9:17am On Oct 20, 2020
clubkonnect:
This transaction has been refunded, you can check your wallet balance for confirmation. Thank you for choosing CLUBKONNECT!!!

Received
Thanks
Re: My Experience With Clubkonnect by SunshineDidi: 9:19am On Oct 20, 2020
@clubkonnect
Been like this all through the night!

Re: My Experience With Clubkonnect by clubkonnect: 9:34am On Oct 20, 2020
We sincerely apologise for any inconveniences this experience might have caused you. You have been refunded. Kindly, check your wallet for confirmation. Thank you for choosing CLUBKONNECT!!!

quote author=SunshineDidi post=95120572]@clubkonnect
Been like this all through the night![/quote]
Re: My Experience With Clubkonnect by clubkonnect: 9:35am On Oct 20, 2020
Thank you for choosing CLUBKONNECT!!!

quote author=SunshineDidi post=95120510] Received
Thanks[/quote]
Re: My Experience With Clubkonnect by TheAmazingDude(m): 9:22am On Oct 21, 2020
@clubkonnect I am yet to get any reply or refund

TheAmazingDude:
Hello, I made a purchase of Mtn 2gb to 0803 377 1346 on my account - 09030812180 yesterday.

Even though, it was recorded as completed, I didn't get it.

Kindly refund the money to my wallet.

Thanks.
Re: My Experience With Clubkonnect by clubkonnect: 10:27am On Oct 21, 2020
The transaction was successful. Kindly, check your data balance with *461*4# Thank you for choosing CLUBKONNECT!!!

quote author=TheAmazingDude post=95158688]@clubkonnect I am yet to get any reply or refund

[/quote]
Re: My Experience With Clubkonnect by TheAmazingDude(m): 8:15pm On Oct 21, 2020
I had to reprocess the transaction a second time when the first one did not deliver. The transaction I'd for the first one is 6378910823.

clubkonnect:
The transaction was successful. Kindly, check your data balance with *461*4# Thank you for choosing CLUBKONNECT!!!

quote author=TheAmazingDude post=95158688]@clubkonnect I am yet to get any reply or refund

Re: My Experience With Clubkonnect by clubkonnect: 7:38am On Oct 22, 2020
Our sincere apology. You have been refunded. Kindly, check your wallet for confirmation. Thank you for choosing CLUBKONNECT!!!

uote author=TheAmazingDude post=95181533]I had to reprocess the transaction a second time when the first one did not deliver. The transaction I'd for the first one is 6378910823.

[/quote]
Re: My Experience With Clubkonnect by TheAmazingDude(m): 12:49pm On Oct 22, 2020
Seen, thank you.

clubkonnect:
Our sincere apology. You have been refunded. Kindly, check your wallet for confirmation. Thank you for choosing CLUBKONNECT!!!

uote author=TheAmazingDude post=95181533]I had to reprocess the transaction a second time when the first one did not deliver. The transaction I'd for the first one is 6378910823.

Re: My Experience With Clubkonnect by clubkonnect: 1:07pm On Oct 22, 2020
Thank you for choosing CLUBKONNECT!!!

Quote author=TheAmazingDude post=95203718]Seen, thank you.

[/quote]
Re: My Experience With Clubkonnect by jpworld(m): 3:06pm On Oct 23, 2020
I bought 5gig for my number on October 19th, 1650 was deducted from my balance, up till this moment, i have not receive the data, I called several times, the customer service not responding.

Re: My Experience With Clubkonnect by TheAmazingDude(m): 3:21pm On Oct 23, 2020
Kindly help me query transaction - 6379392636.

Customer did not get the data.
Re: My Experience With Clubkonnect by TheAmazingDude(m): 7:44pm On Oct 27, 2020
@clubkonnect, Kindly resolve.

TheAmazingDude:
Kindly help me query transaction - 6379392636.

Customer did not get the data.
Re: My Experience With Clubkonnect by clubkonnect: 8:27am On Oct 28, 2020
Thais transaction was successful. Kindly, check your data balance with *461*4# Thank you for choosing CLUBKONNECT!!!

TheAmazingDude:
@clubkonnect, Kindly resolve.

Re: My Experience With Clubkonnect by SunshineDidi: 4:10pm On Oct 28, 2020
clubkonnect
Kindly resolve pls

Re: My Experience With Clubkonnect by clubkonnect: 8:58am On Oct 29, 2020
This transaction was successful. Kindly, reset your decoder. Thank you for choosing CLUBKONNECT!!!

SunshineDidi:
clubkonnect
Kindly resolve pls
Re: My Experience With Clubkonnect by Pr0udPrincess: 6:15pm On Oct 29, 2020
@clubkonnect please there was an incomplete send of Glo data 10GB to this number 08157723557.

She got 9216 MB instead of 10GB.

Transaction day was 25th of October. O have been sending messages since then but there has not been any reply.

The ID is CK100221919

Please respond to this thank you.

Re: My Experience With Clubkonnect by TheAmazingDude(m): 9:35pm On Oct 29, 2020
The transaction occurred on the 21st of this month. It was sent to 07032521424 from my account - 09030812180.

Kindly help me check properly as I did not get the said data. I had to purchase from another provider of mine due to the prolonged delay I was experiencing after placing the order that day.

Thanks.

clubkonnect:
Thais transaction was successful. Kindly, check your data balance with *461*4# Thank you for choosing CLUBKONNECT!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (28) (Reply)

Iphones For Sale (Updated) / Convert Your Airtime To Physical Cash (Mobile Money) / Dollar Hike : Current Android Phones And Tablet Prices.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.