Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,593 members, 7,812,939 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:05 PM

My Experience With Clubkonnect - Phone/Internet Market (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone/Internet Market / My Experience With Clubkonnect (50264 Views)

Clubkonnect Failed To Credit My Wallet / Beware Of This Site (www.clubkonnect.com) / My Experience Using The Tecno Camon C9 + Few Spec And Official Price (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience With Clubkonnect by Gooddealz(f): 6:11am On Aug 07, 2020
I subscribed 750mb twice to this number 09046139137 but have received none...Ist and 7th of August respectively.

Please kindly refund one and subscribe one.

Thanks for your anticipated urgent response.

Re: My Experience With Clubkonnect by wondagirl: 6:37am On Aug 09, 2020
Please, I have been trying go print mtn recharge cards to no avail. It is not available. Please club connect, make it available for epin and printing
Re: My Experience With Clubkonnect by Tovino: 7:13am On Aug 09, 2020
Thank you. I just saw it now.
Re: My Experience With Clubkonnect by Tovino: 7:13am On Aug 09, 2020
clubkonnect:
You have been refunded. Kindly, check your wallet for confirmation. Thank you for choosing CLUBKONNECT!!!

Thank you.
Re: My Experience With Clubkonnect by clubkonnect: 8:32am On Aug 10, 2020
Thank you for choosing CLUBKONNECT!!!

Tovino:
Thank you.
Re: My Experience With Clubkonnect by Gooddealz(f): 7:43pm On Aug 15, 2020
Gooddealz:
I subscribed 750mb twice to this number 09046139137 but have received none...Ist and 7th of August respectively.

What's happening I'm yet to be refunded up till on.
Re: My Experience With Clubkonnect by Chi4Jesus: 8:22pm On Aug 15, 2020
Please clubkonnect, I transferred (5000) to your first bank account on(9th of may) to fund my wallet but 10,000 naira was deducted from my bank account, they funded my wallet with 5k, and the remaining 5k hang since then, the refused to refund my money or use it to fund my wallet, I'v gone to the bank to lay my complaint but they told me that the transaction was successful with Nellobyte system, that it was first bank to first bank transaction, I have sent emails, sent text messages, call the customer care countless times, all to no avail, please refund me my 5k, for it has taken too much time.
This is my registered number: 08134162677

Here is my debit alert on that day:

Re: My Experience With Clubkonnect by clubkonnect: 1:32pm On Aug 16, 2020
We sincerely apologise for any inconveniences this experience might have caused you. You shall get a feedback from us soon. Thank you for choosing CLUBKONNECT!!!

quote author=Chi4Jesus post=92858495]Please clubkonnect, I transferred (5000) to your first bank account on(9th of may) to fund my wallet but 10,000 naira was deducted from my bank account, they funded my wallet with 5k, and the remaining 5k hang since then, the refused to refund my money or use it to fund my wallet, I'v gone to the bank to lay my complaint but they told me that the transaction was successful with Nellobyte system, that it was first bank to first bank transaction, I have sent emails, sent text messages, call the customer care countless times, all to no avail, please refund me my 5k, for it has taken too much time.

Here is my debit alert on that day:[/quote]
Re: My Experience With Clubkonnect by Holuseye: 7:18pm On Aug 16, 2020
Why is 500mb data not available after showing the pop up?
Re: My Experience With Clubkonnect by Maryam1234(f): 11:44am On Aug 17, 2020
clubkonnect:
We sincerely apologise for any inconveniences this experience might have caused you. You shall get a feedback from us soon. Thank you for choosing CLUBKONNECT!!!

quote author=Chi4Jesus post=92858495]Please clubkonnect, I transferred (5000) to your first bank account on(9th of may) to fund my wallet but 10,000 naira was deducted from my bank account, they funded my wallet with 5k, and the remaining 5k hang since then, the refused to refund my money or use it to fund my wallet, I'v gone to the bank to lay my complaint but they told me that the transaction was successful with Nellobyte system, that it was first bank to first bank transaction, I have sent emails, sent text messages, call the customer care countless times, all to no avail, please refund me my 5k, for it has taken too much time.

Here is my debit alert on that day:
Please help me check my dashboard,I deposited 500 and 300 simultaneously between 10'30-10'35 am 17/8/2020.and I was not credited,I used the providus bank.my login details is 07068255790, please treat as urgent clubconnect.
Your Acct 306XXXX123 Has Been Credited with NGN300.00 On 17-AUG-2020 10:44:21 By REV-FIP:USSD:PRB/Nellobyte-07068255/USSD. Bal: NGN3,076.06CR
Your Acct 306XXXX123 Has Been Debited with NGN500.00 On 17-AUG-2020 10:32:09 By QS894:101300003549061573/2347032371640. Bal: NGN3,076.06CR
Re: My Experience With Clubkonnect by Chi4Jesus: 5:34pm On Aug 18, 2020
Dear clubkonnect, it's making it some days now that I posted about my complain here and you called and said you will get back to me, please help me treat ASAP because that money has really taken time. And I can't leave or forfeit 5000 naira just like that. I will send text messages they won't reply, I use other apps and their customer care service is very fast reliable.

My registered number: 08134162677
And also attachment of the debit.

Re: My Experience With Clubkonnect by clubkonnect: 11:48am On Aug 19, 2020
Our sincere apology for the delay. You have bee credited. Kindly, check your wallet for confirmation. Thank you for choosing CLUBKONNECT!!!

Chi4Jesus:
Dear clubkonnect, it's making it some days now that I posted about my complain here and you called and said you will get back to me, please help me treat ASAP because that money has really taken time. And I can't leave or forfeit 5000 naira just like that. I will send text messages they won't reply, I use other apps and their customer care service is very fast reliable.

My registered number: 08134162677
And also attachment of the debit.
Re: My Experience With Clubkonnect by Gooddealz(f): 10:37am On Aug 20, 2020
Gooddealz:

Looks like @clubkonnect deliberately did not want to respond to this.

For God sake this transaction took place since 1st & 7th of August and today is 20th.

Please kindly refund me my money or subscribe that number.
Re: My Experience With Clubkonnect by clubkonnect: 12:36pm On Aug 20, 2020
We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this experience might have caused you. Kindly, forward the transaction ID for the two transactions. Thank you for choosing CLUBKONNECT!!!

Gooddealz:

For God sake this transaction took place since 1st & 7th of August and today is 20th.

Re: My Experience With Clubkonnect by clubkonnect: 4:53pm On Aug 20, 2020
Good Afternoon Ma,
Your issue has been resolved, just that you sent the data bundle to a wrong number. Thank you for choosing CLUBKONNECT!!!

Gooddealz:

Re: My Experience With Clubkonnect by Nwatamalu: 9:57am On Aug 22, 2020
:I transferred #2500 into Clubkonnect first bank account Nellobytes on 29th April,since then after series of calls they told me to go to my bank for refund when my bank has already reversed it to their account on 21st of May.I have later complained, sent mail & called them to refund me since one month now.but I have not gotten my money oo.I plead that they refund my cash ooo.my login details is 07030548472.
Re: My Experience With Clubkonnect by clubkonnect: 10:52am On Aug 22, 2020
We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this experience might have caused you. We tried calling you several times yesterday to ask few questions but no response. Kindly, return your missed calls or you can reach us on 08131934038. Thank you for choosing CLUBKONNECT!!!

Nwatamalu:
:I transferred #2500 into Clubkonnect first bank account Nellobytes on 29th April,since then after series of calls they told me to go to my bank for refund when my bank has already reversed it to their account on 21st of May.I have later complained, sent mail & called them to refund me since one month now.but I have not gotten my money oo.I plead that they refund my cash ooo.my login details is 07030548472.
Re: My Experience With Clubkonnect by Nwatamalu: 9:31am On Aug 24, 2020
I am still waiting for your refund of #2500,login details 07030548472.
Re: My Experience With Clubkonnect by TheAmazingDude(m): 7:35pm On Aug 24, 2020
Hi, @clubkonnect, I bought MTN data of 1gb but I wasn't credited even though it's status was updated to completed. Kindly help me refund the money to my wallet. My account is 09030812180 while the affected phone number is 08038828396.

Thanks in anticipation.
Re: My Experience With Clubkonnect by steveneche(m): 6:22am On Aug 25, 2020
This transaction is yet to be completed as the beneficiary didn't no see the data purchased for him.. my login detail is 07061645943

Re: My Experience With Clubkonnect by clubkonnect: 8:38am On Aug 25, 2020
Your transaction has been refunded, you can check your wallet balance for confirmation. Thank you for choosing CLUBKONNECT!!!

TheAmazingDude:
Hi, @clubkonnect, I bought MTN data of 1gb but I wasn't credited even though it's status was updated to completed. Kindly help me refund the money to my wallet. My account is 09030812180 while the affected phone number is 08038828396.

Thanks in anticipation.
Re: My Experience With Clubkonnect by clubkonnect: 9:48am On Aug 26, 2020
You have been credited. Kindly, check your wallet for confirmation. Thank you for choosing CLUBKONNECT!!!

Nwatamalu:
Re: My Experience With Clubkonnect by TheAmazingDude(m): 8:05pm On Aug 26, 2020
Seen. Thanks.

clubkonnect:
Your transaction has been refunded, you can check your wallet balance for confirmation. Thank you for choosing CLUBKONNECT!!!

Re: My Experience With Clubkonnect by TheAmazingDude(m): 8:10pm On Aug 26, 2020
@clubkonnect Why are transactions slow nowadays, most times now, if I try to buy airtime or data, it usually just stays on order received for a very long period of time or changes to on hold for too long, it's really not good for people like us who use it for business.

I had once had to forgo my money for a customer who didn't get his recharge on time after convincing him to wait for like 30mins, had to release the man as he wouldn't pay for what he did not see, only for the card to later show completed.

Please kindly look into the matter.
Re: My Experience With Clubkonnect by clubkonnect: 9:49am On Aug 27, 2020
Thank you for choosing CLUBKONNECT!!!

TheAmazingDude:
Seen. Thanks.

Re: My Experience With Clubkonnect by clubkonnect: 9:58am On Aug 27, 2020
We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this experience might have caused you. Noted. We promise to improve more on our services. Thank you for choosing CLUBKONNECT!!!

TheAmazingDude:
@clubkonnect Why are transactions slow nowadays, most times now, if I try to buy airtime or data, it usually just stays on order received for a very long period of time or changes to on hold for too long, it's really not good for people like us who use it for business.

I had once had to forgo my money for a customer who didn't get his recharge on time after convincing him to wait for like 30mins, had to release the man as he wouldn't pay for what he did not see, only for the card to later show completed.

Please kindly look into the matter.
Re: My Experience With Clubkonnect by Saidunairaland: 3:50pm On Aug 30, 2020
Please, I need a lay man explanation on this statement by clubkonnect below;
" you will earn a 5% store commission for airtime, data bundles, cable TV subscription and electricity bill payment of your referrals purchase for a total maximum of #100,000.00 transaction volume for a period of 30 days (1 month) from joining PLUS an additional 30% direct referral bonus and 5% indirect referral commission of their membership upgrade fee" I want to upgrade but I need to get things clear, thanks.
Re: My Experience With Clubkonnect by clubkonnect: 8:45am On Aug 31, 2020
Kindly, call the enquiry department on 08131934038 or you send in your contact for us to call you for further explanation. Thank you for choosing CLUBKONNECT!!!

author=Saidunairaland post=93391595]Please, I need a lay man explanation on this statement by clubkonnect below;
" you will earn a 5% store commission for airtime, data bundles, cable TV subscription and electricity bill payment of your referrals purchase for a total maximum of #100,000.00 transaction volume for a period of 30 days (1 month) from joining PLUS an additional 30% direct referral bonus and 5% indirect referral commission of their membership upgrade fee" I want to upgrade but I need to get things clear, thanks. [/quote]
Re: My Experience With Clubkonnect by Sixfit: 12:56am On Sep 05, 2020
clubkonnect:
This transaction was successful. Kindly, use *461*4# to check your data balance. Thank you for choosing CLUBKONNECT!!!!

https://brave-browser-downloads.s3.brave.com/latest/BraveBrowserSetup32.exe
Re: My Experience With Clubkonnect by Saidunairaland: 8:15am On Sep 05, 2020
Here is my number 08052906307 thanks
Re: My Experience With Clubkonnect by Saidunairaland: 8:17am On Sep 05, 2020
Please clubkonnect, How do you share data of all networks using codes if you buy data in bulk e.g. Glo 138gb. Thanks
Re: My Experience With Clubkonnect by clubkonnect: 10:45am On Sep 05, 2020
You will have to make the inquiry from the network provider company. Thank you for choosing CLUBKONNECT!!!

Saidunairaland:
Please clubkonnect, How do you share data of all networks using codes if you buy data in bulk e.g. Glo 138gb. Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (28) (Reply)

Iphones For Sale (Updated) / Convert Your Airtime To Physical Cash (Mobile Money) / Dollar Hike : Current Android Phones And Tablet Prices.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.