Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,704 members, 7,809,676 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:55 PM

My Experience With Clubkonnect - Phone/Internet Market (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone/Internet Market / My Experience With Clubkonnect (50142 Views)

Clubkonnect Failed To Credit My Wallet / Beware Of This Site (www.clubkonnect.com) / My Experience Using The Tecno Camon C9 + Few Spec And Official Price (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience With Clubkonnect by Ceejayjay: 10:15am On Jun 03, 2021
Hmmmm so far so good I have been dealing with clubkonnect for two years now and to be candid their Network maybe frustrating at times yes very wired embarassed that you will even need to get an airtime to get through their customer service and sometimes they might no pick up after wasting my airtime. But recently I grab the scope of settling pending issues myself without even call the customer care when you encounter such pending transaction like that and it taking forever u can go to your dash board and make a refund, if the requested value is not credited then definitely your wallet would be credited back with the amount/money then by that we should understand that clubkonnect server for this particular network (maybe mtn or the likes) is down so u exercises patience and retry. Moreover, when you make a deposit I advise you using card payment (reliable and trustworthy) and if not refresh your wallet for about 15minutes your wallet would be credited. But for the bank transfer I never make attempt of it cause it's takes longer time that usual.
So dear clubkonnect we are urging to to please improve your network versatility so that customer especially new customer won't fell cheated when they fall victim please we are demanding for a swift and reliable network this time around so everyone would be in good terms.
And we also appreciate the fact of the reduction in price of data bundle especially Mtn please keep it up.
Lastly I also noticed an improvement in there network lately I don't know if am the only one seeing this cus the clubkonnect of before.......... Pls keep do not relentle and work harder on this network issues and your customer relationship.
Thanks

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Clubkonnect by clubkonnect: 12:04pm On Jun 03, 2021
Noted.Thank you for the commendation
Thank you for choosing CLUBKONNECT!!!
Ceejayjay:
Hmmmm so far so good I have been dealing with clubkonnect for two years now and to be candid their Network maybe frustrating at times yes very wired embarassed that you will even need to get an airtime to get through their customer service and sometimes they might no pick up after wasting my airtime. But recently I grab the scope of settling pending issues myself without even call the customer care when you encounter such pending transaction like that and it taking forever u can go to your dash board and make a refund, if the requested value is not credited then definitely your wallet would be credited back with the amount/money then by that we should understand that clubkonnect server for this particular network (maybe mtn or the likes) is down so u exercises patience and retry. Moreover, when you make a deposit I advise you using card payment (reliable and trustworthy) and if not refresh your wallet for about 15minutes your wallet would be credited. But for the bank transfer I never make attempt of it cause it's takes longer time that usual.
So dear clubkonnect we are urging to to please improve your network versatility so that customer especially new customer won't fell cheated when they fall victim please we are demanding for a swift and reliable network this time around so everyone would be in good terms.
And we also appreciate the fact of the reduction in price of data bundle especially Mtn please keep it up.
Lastly I also noticed an improvement in there network lately I don't know if am the only one seeing this cus the clubkonnect of before.......... Pls keep do not relentle and work harder on this network issues and your customer relationship.
Thanks
Re: My Experience With Clubkonnect by clubkonnect: 12:11pm On Jun 03, 2021
Our sincere apology,The issue has been forwarded to the technical departmemt,We will get back to you

Gooddealz:
@clubkonnect what is my offence? This is getting out of hand.
Re: My Experience With Clubkonnect by headboyprince(m): 7:42pm On Jun 03, 2021
clubkonnect:
Our sincere apology,The issue has been forwarded to the technical departmemt,We will get back to you

you guys are thief's!!!!!! I regret ever buying data from your site. sad angry

IAM yet to see one person that bought data from you and not complain. It's only this line The issue has been forwarded to the technical departmemt,We will get back to you when you are scamming people on purpose.
Go to play store is the same story.

I've already contacted play store and nairaland to take down your business sad
Let genuine people continue selling, you guys should close your company and go into Yahoo full time, let's know that you're real fraudsters than hiding under the guise of data sellers.
Re: My Experience With Clubkonnect by headboyprince(m): 7:46pm On Jun 03, 2021
How can an app on play store have only 2.6/5 rating

To show that clubkonnect are nothing but scammers.

Re: My Experience With Clubkonnect by clubkonnect: 10:27am On Jun 04, 2021
Our sincere apology,Kindly forward to us your login number and the payment details.

headboyprince:
How can an app on play store have only 2.6/5 rating

To show that clubkonnect are nothing but scammers.
Re: My Experience With Clubkonnect by clubkonnect: 10:29am On Jun 04, 2021
Our sincere aplology,Kindly forward the transaction id or the affected number to us.

headboyprince:

IAM yet to see one person that bought data from you and not complain. It's only this line The issue has been forwarded to the technical departmemt,We will get back to you when you are scamming people on purpose.

Let genuine people continue selling, you guys should close your company and go into Yahoo full time, let's know that you're real fraudsters than hiding under the guise of data sellers.
Re: My Experience With Clubkonnect by Eagle360(m): 5:49pm On Jun 07, 2021
clubkonnect:
Our sincere aplology,Kindly forward the transaction id or the affected number to us.

Please I made payment to this account Nellobyte 08189009209 (7810601858) Wema Bank PLC but it didn't reflect.
CK100285748
Re: My Experience With Clubkonnect by Gooddealz(f): 3:36pm On Jun 15, 2021
It's obvious they are trying not to refund us.

Please how do I join in creating awareness on their scandalous activities to speed up there closure?

Will also appreciate suggestions on other legit platforms.
headboyprince:

Re: My Experience With Clubkonnect by Gooddealz(f): 3:50pm On Jun 15, 2021
The only improvement I noticed is on taking of customers money without crediting their account or phone.

Bought e-pins twice from them but pins till today is saying error.
I let it slide. Still gave them benefit of doubt they did another one.

Well, that's to mention but a few.

If you've not been a victim of their scam, lucky you. But wait for it.
Ceejayjay:
Thanks

Re: My Experience With Clubkonnect by Gooddealz(f): 3:55pm On Jun 15, 2021
@ Clubkonnect
So you guys can respond this fast.

Your technical team isn't working on this one!!

You are not fooling us.
clubkonnect:
Noted.Thank you for the commendation
Re: My Experience With Clubkonnect by Gooddealz(f): 3:59pm On Jun 15, 2021
Since on the 19th of April your technical department just started working on this case!!!?

God is watching you.
clubkonnect:

Re: My Experience With Clubkonnect by headboyprince(m): 4:08pm On Jun 16, 2021
Gooddealz:
The only improvement I noticed is on taking of customers money without crediting their account or phone.

Bought e-pins twice from them but pins till today is saying error.
I let it slide. Still gave them benefit of doubt they did another one.

Well, that's to mention but a few.

If you've not been a victim of their scam, lucky you. But wait for it.

dont buy e-pins from them. its a scam to eat peoples money.
Re: My Experience With Clubkonnect by headboyprince(m): 4:10pm On Jun 16, 2021
Gooddealz:
It's obvious they are trying not to refund us.

Please how do I join in creating awareness on their scandalous activities to speed up there closure?

Will also appreciate suggestions on other legit platforms.
I have reported the app here for fraudlent activities and bad reviews
https://support.google.com/googleplay/android-developer/contact/takedown
you can do the same use com.clubkonnect.mobile for app name
Re: My Experience With Clubkonnect by clubkonnect: 11:18am On Jun 17, 2021
Our sincere apology, Kindly note that the issue is directly from the network provider and we are working on it to get it solved.

headboyprince:

I have reported the app here for fraudlent activities and bad reviews
https://support.google.com/googleplay/android-developer/contact/takedown
you can do the same use com.clubkonnect.mobile for app name
Re: My Experience With Clubkonnect by clubkonnect: 11:21am On Jun 17, 2021
Our sincere apology,kindly forward to us the payment details

Eagle360:

Please I made payment to this account Nellobyte 08189009209 (7810601858) Wema Bank PLC but it didn't reflect.
CK100285748
Re: My Experience With Clubkonnect by clubkonnect: 11:26am On Jun 17, 2021
Our sincere apology we are working on it.

Gooddealz:
@ Clubkonnect
So you guys can respond this fast.

Your technical team isn't working on this one!!

You are not fooling us.
Re: My Experience With Clubkonnect by larrybee2017(f): 12:39pm On Jun 17, 2021
clubkonnect:

ClubKonnect, I don't know why I can't log into your site from my own phone again but when I use someone else phone I get to log in please help work on it. I have called you customer service but e be like say you need to train and retrain them cause you get nothing helpful many a time. Please my log in is 08036156899. Please help me check. I can no longer use your site on my phone except if I'm connected to a wifi.
Also this your app, once I input the airtime, amount and number and select submit it keep asking me to select payment method without giving me any method. I'm feed up but let me just finish the money in my wallet please.
Re: My Experience With Clubkonnect by Koleman(m): 4:20pm On Jun 17, 2021
larrybee2017:

ClubKonnect, I don't know why I can't log into your site from my own phone again but when I use someone else phone I get to log in please help work on it. I have called you customer service but e be like say you need to train and retrain them cause you get nothing helpful many a time. Please my log in is 08036156899. Please help me check. I can no longer use your site on my phone except if I'm connected to a wifi.
Also this your app, once I input the airtime, amount and number and select submit it keep asking me to select payment method without giving me any method. I'm feed up but let me just finish the money in my wallet please.
I thought I was the only one experiencing this. Have not been able to log in for the past 6months. It just giving me error page reply. Have even tried opening a new account but same reply
Re: My Experience With Clubkonnect by larrybee2017(f): 7:32am On Jun 18, 2021
Koleman:
I thought I was the only one experiencing this. Have not been able to log in for the past 6months. It just giving me error page reply. Have even tried opening a new account but same reply
And ClubKonnect on this platform is yet to respond to my message. I just hope its not what am thinking o. Initially I thought it was my membership stuff but when I log in on someone else phone I knew something is terribly wrong.
ClubKonnect what is happening o,it is only your website on my phone every other site I log into was successful
Re: My Experience With Clubkonnect by Haryormhidhe: 4:03pm On Jul 01, 2021
Eagle360:
as stated on your Facebook page, I hereby provide the following details.

SN: 100058001131192
Login No: 08189009209
1.5GB MTN E-Pin
Re: My Experience With Clubkonnect by Haryormhidhe: 4:04pm On Jul 01, 2021
Eagle360:
as stated on your Facebook page, I hereby provide the following details.

SN: 100058001131192
Login No: 08189009209
1.5GB MTN E-Pin

I made a data bundle transaction and it has not reflected on my data balance oooo
Please what’s happening?? This is my first time trying it and I think it’s a scam thereby can’t even refer this website to my friends and families
Re: My Experience With Clubkonnect by Eagle360(m): 10:10am On Jul 02, 2021
Haryormhidhe:

I made a data bundle transaction and it has not reflected on my data balance oooo
Please what’s happening?? This is my first time trying it and I think it’s a scam thereby can’t even refer this website to my friends and families
qoute clubkonnect.
Re: My Experience With Clubkonnect by SunshineDidi: 2:45am On Jul 05, 2021
Pls this has been like this since on Saturday.
@clubkonnect

Re: My Experience With Clubkonnect by SunshineDidi: 2:48am On Jul 05, 2021
Re: My Experience With Clubkonnect by Eagle360(m): 12:32pm On Jul 05, 2021
clubkonnect:

Please work on your website to deliver data purchase.
First, I thought is it network provider but when I used another platform and the data was delivered I know realized the issue is from you. Do the needful, we are stranded.
Re: My Experience With Clubkonnect by Froshloaded: 11:22am On Jul 09, 2021
clubkonnect:

What's the issue with you guys. I've not received the data I ordered.
Re: My Experience With Clubkonnect by Glamour123(m): 7:14pm On Jul 10, 2021
My name is Solomon Michael 08145784952 I did a recharge of ikeja Phcn on 9th July with clubkonnect and I was debited but I was not give a token please attend to this it is very urgent
I did Dstv 7029636103 now also but it does not reflect and also the 45040191715

1 Share

Re: My Experience With Clubkonnect by Glamour123(m): 7:27pm On Jul 10, 2021
My name is Solomon Michael 08145784952 I did a recharge of ikeja Phcn on 9th July with clubkonnect and I was debited but I was not give a token please attend to this it is very urgent
I did Dstv 7029636103 now also but it does not reflect and also the 45040191715 for the prepaid, I was not given a token and I was debited

1 Share

Re: My Experience With Clubkonnect by Glamour123(m): 3:00pm On Jul 11, 2021
I did another IKEJA SUBSCRIPTION FOR 45040191715 BUT I DIDN'T SEE THE TOKEN AND I WAS DEBIT 5000 AND 9900 ON 9TH OF JULY PLEASE DO SOMETHING NOW, THIS IS ABOUT 15000 DO A REFUND OFMR PROVIDE ME THE CODE

1 Share

Re: My Experience With Clubkonnect by EGJOSEPH1(m): 7:54pm On Jul 17, 2021
clubkonnect:
Our sincere apology, Kindly note that the issue is directly from the network provider and we are working on it to get it solved.

Why Are You people becoming Scammers?

I recharged Airtel 750mb to this line => 07014609902 on Thursday 15th July 2021 in the afternoon and in 2 minutes, I saw "Completed" in the status.
Can u imagine that nothing occured in this line even after seeing "Completed".
I still persisted and called Airtel customer care, who then verified that truely there is no 750mb that was recharged on this line as at the whole of today. Yet, I'm deducted from my wallet. Please I need you to refund me back my fund (N487.5)
Awaiting.

My registered/login phone number is same as my WhatsApp number 08065790083

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (Reply)

Iphones For Sale (Updated) / Convert Your Airtime To Physical Cash (Mobile Money) / Dollar Hike : Current Android Phones And Tablet Prices.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.