Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,229 members, 7,836,107 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:50 PM

22 Hidden Signs Of A Gay Nigerian Man - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 22 Hidden Signs Of A Gay Nigerian Man (54941 Views)

Felix Kalu, Gay Nigerian Man: 'How I Fought Against Homophobia In Nigeria' / Openly Gay Nigerian Man, Kenny Badmus, Shows Off His Eggplant In New Photo / Gay Nigerian Man Bisi Alimi Dresses Up Like A Woman For His Partner (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 22 Hidden Signs Of A Gay Nigerian Man by Dentmoyin(m): 7:25pm On Aug 29, 2016
endtime 22 signs...abeg i dey drink fanta oo and besides that sponge episode sef i dey follow do am and the other day i run cross road coz trailer been dey come, abeg i be gay?
Re: 22 Hidden Signs Of A Gay Nigerian Man by Laveda(f): 7:25pm On Aug 29, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
Thanks dear

Change it! angry
Re: 22 Hidden Signs Of A Gay Nigerian Man by columbus007(m): 7:25pm On Aug 29, 2016
Now this is bullshiit undecided
Re: 22 Hidden Signs Of A Gay Nigerian Man by chinexxx(m): 7:27pm On Aug 29, 2016
Olosho, I think your father is gay
Re: 22 Hidden Signs Of A Gay Nigerian Man by Charmarlegne: 7:27pm On Aug 29, 2016
IamPrince1:

Finally the only sensible person on this thread spotted. My dear I marvel at the level of their dumbness, even the Op's intro carries unmistakable sarcasm. I cant help laughing at this post.
I beg to differ. The list is where the sarcasm is. Not the intro. Still a waste of megabytes though.
Re: 22 Hidden Signs Of A Gay Nigerian Man by Nobody: 7:31pm On Aug 29, 2016
Laveda:

Change it! angry
oh my! Lol. I forgot. I've just been too busy to change it. I will do now
Re: 22 Hidden Signs Of A Gay Nigerian Man by edawg(m): 7:32pm On Aug 29, 2016
angryChai!!!...And this made front page.
Re: 22 Hidden Signs Of A Gay Nigerian Man by Gofwane(m): 7:32pm On Aug 29, 2016
The mod that pushed this scrap of a thread to the front page is a very WICKED GAY

1 Like

Re: 22 Hidden Signs Of A Gay Nigerian Man by lilmax(m): 7:33pm On Aug 29, 2016
gays on this thread no be here grin
Re: 22 Hidden Signs Of A Gay Nigerian Man by Rekyz(m): 7:35pm On Aug 29, 2016
Where is the trash can? I need to dump this post.
Re: 22 Hidden Signs Of A Gay Nigerian Man by Laveda(f): 7:36pm On Aug 29, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
oh my! Lol. I forgot. I've just been too busy to change it. I will do now

grin Okay.
Re: 22 Hidden Signs Of A Gay Nigerian Man by Handsomecole(m): 7:36pm On Aug 29, 2016
Good! One OP. Cos I need to secure my anus. Before one demon called gay forcefully drills it for me.
#IHateGays
Re: 22 Hidden Signs Of A Gay Nigerian Man by Alfred234(m): 7:36pm On Aug 29, 2016
jasysandra:
Tell them biko
They can't take a joke grin

1 Like

Re: 22 Hidden Signs Of A Gay Nigerian Man by Logicbwoy: 7:37pm On Aug 29, 2016
Fabulocity:
Gosh you guys are a bunch of dumbasses.

Naijasinglegirl is just bring sarcastic. This is supposed to be a humorous post but y'all are too dull to realise that.

lol.......that kind of sarcasm does not translate well. Naijasinglegirl effed up.
Re: 22 Hidden Signs Of A Gay Nigerian Man by Nobody: 7:40pm On Aug 29, 2016
Seems to me that the OP is high on Osogbo Weed
Re: 22 Hidden Signs Of A Gay Nigerian Man by jojosweet(f): 7:41pm On Aug 29, 2016
shocked
blingxx:

yours is even better.... I make use of body cream because I wan bleach small and am not gay angry
Re: 22 Hidden Signs Of A Gay Nigerian Man by fullz: 7:43pm On Aug 29, 2016
effects of cheap drugs
Re: 22 Hidden Signs Of A Gay Nigerian Man by MayorMgbedike(m): 7:45pm On Aug 29, 2016
Weed pass weed !
You must be under the influence of Jamaican Weed.

1 Like

Re: 22 Hidden Signs Of A Gay Nigerian Man by Nobody: 7:49pm On Aug 29, 2016
NairalandEFCC1:
abeg we fit meet, i need to beat you for this rubbish

Bros you might also consider blowing her Kwakwas so she can think well
Re: 22 Hidden Signs Of A Gay Nigerian Man by labakeJ(f): 7:50pm On Aug 29, 2016
iykekelvins:
Tchew, so if I won cross road and trailer dey pass

Make I waka now, as per macho man
Oh my cheesy u killed it grin cheesy grin
Re: 22 Hidden Signs Of A Gay Nigerian Man by Tommfrench(m): 7:51pm On Aug 29, 2016
LMAO
Re: 22 Hidden Signs Of A Gay Nigerian Man by gabe: 7:52pm On Aug 29, 2016
Nicolax:
The only one I agree with is if a guy watches telemundo. Only gays do that

Marry first. U will know why men watch telemundo and zeeworld

1 Like

Re: 22 Hidden Signs Of A Gay Nigerian Man by chrisviral(m): 7:52pm On Aug 29, 2016
Fabulocity:
Gosh you guys are a bunch of dumbasses.

Naijasinglegirl is just bring sarcastic. This is supposed to be a humorous post but y'all are too dull to realise that.

Unless sarcasm has taken a different definition.
I think it's a weak attempt at satire.
I blame Nigeria's poor education on the OP's part.

On another note, A lot naira landers really need to take their heads off their ass and see the world. Their opinion of Gay people just make want to drown a bunch of them.
Re: 22 Hidden Signs Of A Gay Nigerian Man by AleAirHub(m): 7:57pm On Aug 29, 2016
Thread Mod n Op need to be rush to hospital, I guess their brain got soak with OMO 4 pushing this rubbish to ftp. angry

Seun Seun Seun I hail you angry
Re: 22 Hidden Signs Of A Gay Nigerian Man by Nobody: 7:59pm On Aug 29, 2016
I'm guilty of more than 5 out of this fake list, but I guarantee that I will fvck you black and blue given the chance...Walahi check my files aya e a ja grin
Re: 22 Hidden Signs Of A Gay Nigerian Man by Johnsown1(m): 8:00pm On Aug 29, 2016
Frustration under pressure in niaraland.
Op ur due for marriage, if u don't see men that will marry u try to marry urself,things are hard this days, it is only gal that is due for marriage or an under age small gals that writes the above, my soap is above #250, my cream is above #1000 and i run when crossing the road, so do that make me a gay, i can only crush u but never expect marriage, cos am too young for marriage.

1 Like

Re: 22 Hidden Signs Of A Gay Nigerian Man by Nobody: 8:01pm On Aug 29, 2016
Definition of gay is someone that is sexually attracted to the same sex!! All these other crap you have listed can be classified as being effeminate when it comes to guys and masculine when it comes to women! Besides they are all subjective based on social and cultural norms!!! please exercise some common sense!!!

1 Like

Re: 22 Hidden Signs Of A Gay Nigerian Man by Aubrey1(m): 8:01pm On Aug 29, 2016
Nonsense List

Re: 22 Hidden Signs Of A Gay Nigerian Man by Whizzcute(m): 8:02pm On Aug 29, 2016
mhizAnnie:

Na lie!!! tongue anyone that complains about this list is gay grin
But am not na.
Re: 22 Hidden Signs Of A Gay Nigerian Man by farouk0403(m): 8:05pm On Aug 29, 2016
any guy that bath three times a week is a gay grin
Re: 22 Hidden Signs Of A Gay Nigerian Man by toprealman: 8:14pm On Aug 29, 2016
never knew owning an umbrella is now a "crime". NGS, who would have thought you will run out of gas so soon

1 Like

Re: 22 Hidden Signs Of A Gay Nigerian Man by iykekelvins(m): 8:15pm On Aug 29, 2016
labakeJ:
Oh my cheesy u killed it grin cheesy grin
Lol grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Stop Having Sex With All These Lowlife Poor Boys - Busty Nigerian Lady / Confusion As Bayelsa Girl Child Gets Two ‘faces’ Nengi And Ebizi / Groom Passionately Kisses His Bride On Their Wedding Day. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.