Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,615 members, 7,813,021 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:26 AM

Some Guys Have No Shame - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Some Guys Have No Shame (3784 Views)

Ladies, Guys, Have You Ever Been Caught In This Position Before? Speak The Truth / NO SHAME! Naija Lady Proudly Shows Off Her Dirty Undies Online / Common Misconceptions Most Guys Have About Dating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Some Guys Have No Shame by missjo(f): 3:32pm On Aug 29, 2016
How does someone who claims to have some sense still go about trying to get down with a friend, sister, or cousin of the girl he's supposedly dating? undecided
I mean, even if your third leg is itching you, why not carry it far away from your partner instead of disrespecting her by talking sweet to someone she knows personally.

This is just the height of stupidity of you ask me.

3 Likes

Re: Some Guys Have No Shame by Nobody: 3:34pm On Aug 29, 2016
First off, some men are dogs in human skin.... No respect for the women folk which is quite distasteful...

3 Likes

Re: Some Guys Have No Shame by finalboss(m): 3:43pm On Aug 29, 2016
krispycash:
First off, some men are dogs in human skin.... No respect for the women folk which is quite distasteful...

5 Likes

Re: Some Guys Have No Shame by saintfellow(m): 3:43pm On Aug 29, 2016
This reminds me of my 2go days.
Forking a lady in the morning and forking her elder sister in the evening. Chai iv done bad things.
Mind you, they both planned it, so dnt blame me, i was only doing my job

1 Like

Re: Some Guys Have No Shame by finalboss(m): 3:44pm On Aug 29, 2016
undecided op thats how we roll

1 Like

Re: Some Guys Have No Shame by eph12(m): 3:49pm On Aug 29, 2016
cheesy
Re: Some Guys Have No Shame by missjo(f): 3:49pm On Aug 29, 2016
saintfellow:
This reminds me of my 2go days.
Forking a lady in the morning and forking her elder sister in the evening. Chai iv done bad things.
Mind you, they both planned it, so dnt blame me, i was only doing my job
If they both planned to get down with you and each knows that you are having sex with both of them, then that's a different case.

However if you were seriously dating one and secretly shagging the other, there's a special place in hell reserved for guys like you.
Re: Some Guys Have No Shame by missjo(f): 3:53pm On Aug 29, 2016
finalboss:
undecided op thats how we roll
This is something you should be ashamed of, not bragging about it.

2 Likes

Re: Some Guys Have No Shame by Young03(m): 3:54pm On Aug 29, 2016
SOME u said

ThankGod... but e be like say d sista or cousin get ass pass d gf
Re: Some Guys Have No Shame by finalboss(m): 3:55pm On Aug 29, 2016
missjo:

This is something you should be ashamed of, not bragging about it.
ooo you never read my new philosophy.... lemme get the link for you
Re: Some Guys Have No Shame by saintfellow(m): 3:55pm On Aug 29, 2016
missjo:

If they both planned to get down with you and each knows that you are having sex with both of them, then that's a different case.

However if you were seriously dating one and secretly shagging the other, there's a special place in hell reserved for guys like you.
Lol, atleast i will party with micheal jackson, lil wayne, jayz, rihana, beyonce in hell

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Guys Have No Shame by missjo(f): 3:56pm On Aug 29, 2016
krispycash:
Thank you. Can't imagine some of them still feel cool with themselves afterwards.
It's demeaning to say the least.

1 Like

Re: Some Guys Have No Shame by Nobody: 3:56pm On Aug 29, 2016
Nothing but the truth.
krispycash:

2 Likes

Re: Some Guys Have No Shame by saintfellow(m): 4:00pm On Aug 29, 2016
Fabulocity:
Nothing but the truth.
see person
Re: Some Guys Have No Shame by IamLEGEND1: 4:02pm On Aug 29, 2016
As long as it's human, possesses a pair of legs and has a vagìna,then it is well within ur rights as a guy to bang the hell out of that thing.

5 Likes

Re: Some Guys Have No Shame by missjo(f): 4:06pm On Aug 29, 2016
saintfellow:
Lol, atleast i will party with micheal jackson, lil wayne, jayz, rihana, beyonce in hell
You're not serious. What if those people gave their lives to Christ before dying?
Just stop trying to look cool, there are many girls out there who aren't related or connected to the one you're dating in any way. Take your playboy attitude far far away from your gf.
Re: Some Guys Have No Shame by missjo(f): 4:07pm On Aug 29, 2016
Young03:
SOME u said

ThankGod... but e be like say d sista or cousin get ass pass d gf
Ass is full of shit in case you don't know.
Re: Some Guys Have No Shame by saintfellow(m): 4:09pm On Aug 29, 2016
missjo:

You're not serious. What if those people gave their lives to Christ before dying?
Just stop trying to look cool, there are many girls out there who aren't related or connected to the one you're dating in any way. Take your playboy attitude far far away from your gf.
ITS TRUE THOUGH. ANYWAYS NICE DP, IP THAT U?
Re: Some Guys Have No Shame by Young03(m): 4:10pm On Aug 29, 2016
missjo:
Ass is full of shit in case you don't know.

u never c Bini girls

2 Likes

Re: Some Guys Have No Shame by missjo(f): 4:10pm On Aug 29, 2016
IamLEGEND1:
As long as it's human, possesses a pair of legs and has a vagìna,then it is well within ur rights as a guy to bang the hell out of that thing.
Including your sisters, right? undecided

1 Like

Re: Some Guys Have No Shame by missjo(f): 4:13pm On Aug 29, 2016
Fabulocity:
Nothing but the truth.
cool
Re: Some Guys Have No Shame by Nobody: 4:14pm On Aug 29, 2016
author=finalboss post=48901436]
it would be unwise to trade words or try to make u see reason as to why I said this ... Reason being that we have different views, so please u do not have to quote me, neither do u have to show ur level of intelligence, u can simply drop your opinion and go back to whatever it is u were doing... Thank u

1 Like

Re: Some Guys Have No Shame by missjo(f): 4:16pm On Aug 29, 2016
saintfellow:
ITS TRUE THOUGH. ANYWAYS NICE DP, IP THAT U?
undecidedundecided
Re: Some Guys Have No Shame by IamLEGEND1: 4:19pm On Aug 29, 2016
missjo:

Including your sisters, right? undecided
That'll be incest,which is illegal.
So,no. not including my sisters.
Every other vaginà is fair game.

2 Likes

Re: Some Guys Have No Shame by Chrisrare: 4:31pm On Aug 29, 2016
The guy must be a smart guy

1 Like

Re: Some Guys Have No Shame by finalboss(m): 4:37pm On Aug 29, 2016

1 Like

Re: Some Guys Have No Shame by missjo(f): 4:53pm On Aug 29, 2016
finalboss:
you should read this https://www.nairaland.com/3314504/dunno-just-hate-women-must take care
Hopefully you will find a girl soon who will make you change your opinion on that thread. There are still smart women out there who can hold a conversation that doesn't involve she said he said, weave, clothes, and makeup.

Good luck.
Re: Some Guys Have No Shame by missjo(f): 4:55pm On Aug 29, 2016
IamLEGEND1:
That'll be incest,which is illegal.
So,no. not including my sisters.
Every other vaginà is fair game.
Enjoy yourself, just leave vaginàs that are related or friends alone please.
Re: Some Guys Have No Shame by missjo(f): 4:57pm On Aug 29, 2016
Chrisrare:
The guy must be a smart guy
He's an arsèhole, smart guys don't get caught when they step out on their woman undecided
Re: Some Guys Have No Shame by finalboss(m): 5:00pm On Aug 29, 2016
missjo:

Hopefully you will find a girl soon who will make you change your opinion on that thread. There are still smart women out there who can hold a conversation that doesn't involve she said he said, weave, clothes, and makeup.

Good luck.
sorry wat abt you.... lols or you running away ?

Re: Some Guys Have No Shame by IamLEGEND1: 5:16pm On Aug 29, 2016
missjo:

Enjoy yourself, just leave vaginàs that are related or friends alone please.
save for family,there is no friendly vaginà.EVER!
Unless the girl in question is just too ugly to love.....which is a different case entirely.

2 Likes

Re: Some Guys Have No Shame by Nobody: 5:18pm On Aug 29, 2016
Care to tell us the full story? Me thinks that would be more interesting and evoke balanced comments and advice.
Anyways, when you realise a guy is doing what I quoted, spit and move on. You dodged a bullet, he simply didn't deserve you.
missjo:
How does someone who claims to have sense still go about trying to get down with a friend, sister, or cousin of the girl he's supposedly dating? undecided
I mean, even if your third leg is itching you, why not carry it far away from your partner instead of disrespecting her by talking sweet to someone she knows personally.

This is just the height of stupidity of you ask me.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can You Allow Your Wife To Wear This For Wedding? (photos) / Ladies Would You Do This For Any Man? (photo) / Upload Your First Selfie For The Year!!! 2017!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.