Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,733 members, 7,831,335 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:15 PM

Some Guys Have No Shame - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Some Guys Have No Shame (3825 Views)

Ladies, Guys, Have You Ever Been Caught In This Position Before? Speak The Truth / NO SHAME! Naija Lady Proudly Shows Off Her Dirty Undies Online / Common Misconceptions Most Guys Have About Dating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Some Guys Have No Shame by Chrisrare: 5:25pm On Aug 29, 2016
missjo:

He's an arsèhole, smart guys don't get caught when they step out on their woman undecided
Lol.. Cry us a river fish
Re: Some Guys Have No Shame by schumastic(m): 7:44pm On Aug 29, 2016
missjo:

If they both planned to get down with you and each knows that you are having sex with both of them, then that's a different case.

However if you were seriously dating one and secretly shagging the other, there's a special place in hell reserved for guys like you.

i guess the place reserved in hell for ladies with multiple partners will be larger than that of the guys with lots of gnashing of teeth n torments for them for their deceptive acts angry angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Guys Have No Shame by schumastic(m): 7:46pm On Aug 29, 2016
Fabulocity:
Nothing but the truth.

same truth applies to some ladies that are bitches in human skin as well
Re: Some Guys Have No Shame by Bisiebae(f): 7:49pm On Aug 29, 2016
Clear way, Feminists 'bout to give you a earful. bisie was here...smiley
Re: Some Guys Have No Shame by missjo(f): 6:52am On Aug 30, 2016
frenchwine:
Care to tell us the full story? Me thinks that would be more interesting and evoke balanced comments and advice.
Anyways, when you realise a guy is doing what I quoted, spit and move on. You dodged a bullet, he simply didn't deserve you.
The full story is what I've told already, and I don't think there's ever a good enough reason for a guy to try hitting on his woman's cousin. That isn't cool.
Re: Some Guys Have No Shame by missjo(f): 6:54am On Aug 30, 2016
Chrisrare:
Lol.. Cry us a river fish
Dirt off my shoulders.
Re: Some Guys Have No Shame by missjo(f): 7:05am On Aug 30, 2016
schumastic:

i guess the place reserved in hell for ladies with multiple partners will be larger than that of the guys with lots of gnashing of teeth n torments for them for their deceptive acts angry angry
Yes, girls who open their legs to two brothers are just as worse and they also have a place reserved for them in the fiery deeps.
Re: Some Guys Have No Shame by firstking01(m): 8:32am On Aug 30, 2016
saintfellow:
Lol, atleast i will party with micheal jackson, lil wayne, jayz, rihana, beyonce in hell
You think say hell fire na bushfireundecided
Re: Some Guys Have No Shame by schumastic(m): 10:44am On Aug 30, 2016
missjo:

Yes, girls who open their legs to two brothers are just as worse and they also have a place reserved for them in the fiery deeps.

so are you holy? if no, where do you think you will fall under.
Re: Some Guys Have No Shame by missjo(f): 5:47pm On Aug 30, 2016
schumastic:

so are you holy? if no, where do you think you will fall under.
I'm not holy,but I'm not that insensitive either.
Re: Some Guys Have No Shame by anibueli147(m): 5:54pm On Aug 30, 2016
[quote author=finalboss post=48901436][/quote]
u worst
Re: Some Guys Have No Shame by anibueli147(m): 5:56pm On Aug 30, 2016
missjo:
How does someone who claims to have sense still go about trying to get down with a friend, sister, or cousin of the girl he's supposedly dating? undecided
I mean, even if your third leg is itching you, why not carry it far away from your partner instead of disrespecting her by talking sweet to someone she knows personally.

This is just the height of stupidity of you ask me.

see dis one me wen dey find as i wan take nak my babe frd omo d babe hot bt i knw say e no good sha bt my babe no go find out me i must nak dat babe
Re: Some Guys Have No Shame by NemzySeries(m): 6:02pm On Aug 30, 2016
all I can say is that you should be more careful with the kind of guys u give ursef to even tho we kw sum guys are carefree abt d consequences of certain acts dey engage in but mind u dere are still gud guys out dere

1 Like

Re: Some Guys Have No Shame by Nobody: 6:05pm On Aug 30, 2016
missjo:
How does someone who claims to have sense still go about trying to get down with a friend, sister, or cousin of the girl he's supposedly dating? undecided
I mean, even if your third leg is itching you, why not carry it far away from your partner instead of disrespecting her by talking sweet to someone she knows personally.

This is just the height of stupidity of you ask me.
call down miss...
Re: Some Guys Have No Shame by Nobody: 6:06pm On Aug 30, 2016
saintfellow:
This reminds me of my 2go days.
Forking a lady in the morning and forking her elder sister in the evening. Chai iv done bad things.
Mind you, they both planned it, so dnt blame me, i was only doing my job
ogini since u say they both planned it then u should have made it a threes0me abi grin?
@OP
what can u say about ladies who sleep with their fiancee's dad in secret or have sex with their bf's younger brother when the boyfriend is not around.
Re: Some Guys Have No Shame by schumastic(m): 7:14am On Aug 31, 2016
missjo:

I'm not holy,but I'm not that insensitive either.

same way those guys will say, I just feel guys that act thus way goes beyond what you and I can judge them of..more over it might me karma that's taking effect against those girls, who knows who they might have hurt in the past..so that's what I feel.
Re: Some Guys Have No Shame by missjo(f): 1:53pm On Aug 31, 2016
schumastic:

same way those guys will say, I just feel guys that act thus way goes beyond what you and I can judge them of..more over it might me karma that's taking effect against those girls, who knows who they might have hurt in the past..so that's what I feel.
Karma maybe, or just a thirsty nigga dat can't control his appendage.
Re: Some Guys Have No Shame by schumastic(m): 6:58pm On Aug 31, 2016
missjo:

Karma maybe, or just a thirsty nigga dat can't control his appendage.

smiles, if you say so and i trust your day went well
Re: Some Guys Have No Shame by missjo(f): 10:14pm On Aug 31, 2016
schumastic:

smiles, if you say so and i trust your day went well
Sure did,it coulda been better though but I prefer to see the silver lining in everything.
Re: Some Guys Have No Shame by hkidola00(m): 12:24am On Sep 01, 2016
IamLEGEND1:
As long as it's human, possesses a pair of legs and has a vagìna,then it is well within ur rights as a guy to bang the hell out of that thing.
no please no....ur girlfriend sister??.. common!!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Would You break your current relationship For 500million Dollars? / Pray For Me, I Might Be Lynched Soon / MEN ONLY: To Be Deleted Soon [PICTURE]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.