Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,134 members, 7,845,770 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 01:44 AM

Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) - Satellite TV Technology (54) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) (249892 Views)

Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) / Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] / Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) ... (170) (Go Down)

Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) by pofolo(m): 3:39pm On Dec 20, 2009
@ hopitinto,
2m is on 21.6east. Its tp is 11653v15714. Or check earlier posts by bordeline & george-d. Its 3:30pm,stand n face ur dish to were u av ur shadow-cast,dats east. Or if u have a dstv or hitv around u,face ur dish to dat directn.standin @ d back of ur dish search to ur right facin d dish up. Bst of luck
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) by sunnymavis: 4:38pm On Dec 20, 2009
if any one can help me the t.p of the new silver bird freq and the sy rate
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) by olason(m): 5:27pm On Dec 20, 2009
BORDERLINE, was at the airport trying to catch a flight back to lag. rite now 2m is currently showing d the match btw chelsea and west ham. try to re- track your dish. good luck
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) by olason(m): 5:33pm On Dec 20, 2009
Rich8, thanks for always letting know what to expect every week on 2m.
borderline, use this freq 4 2m 11669v2480 or cal am back to base
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) by sunnymavis: 10:47pm On Dec 20, 2009
if any one can help me the t.p of the new silver bird freq and the sy rate
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) by Hopitinto(m): 11:23pm On Dec 20, 2009
Pofolo i hv tried to track 2m but no way,east west wit ma motorisin dish,try it on hitv position but it didnt work.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) by spaceman(m): 7:17am On Dec 21, 2009
@all
Good to see the forum is still very active and interractive.
The heavy down pour of snow here realy limited my quest for practical fta tools and practice in this region.
Nonetheless, I will still repeat here that its a good thing we can track Nilesat in Nigeria.
Combined with other fta channels I think we should be satisfied.
As I prepare to make my way back to Naija today, i wish every Forum member a merry Xmass in advance.
@ oga George, enitan, Dejsam, catch u @ the back yard soon.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) by Ugeh: 9:31am On Dec 21, 2009
@ Hopitinto
Just locate one of these birds: Intelsat 7/10, Hotbird6/7A/8, Arabsat2B at 68.5oE, 13.0 oE, and 30.5o E respectively, or NSS7, Eutelsat W3A at 22.0oW, 7.0oW respectively. If you’re using Strong Receiver, you can perform a blind scan. If you don’t know how to perform a blind scan then send me a mail and I’ll get some tp’s through to you. Please don’t post any request for what stations you’ll get. Just see for yourself. You definitely will get one of your religious choice.
@all
Please, I know am not the moderator of this thread but I’ll advice that newcomers should read more and post only when very necessary. So much has already been discussed on this forum. You may find most of the answers to what you seek without posting a thread.  I quite appreciate that most people pay for internet access hence they can’t afford the luxury of lengthy cyber hours. I believe that’s why FTA forum is different from others. There is total freedom here! I used to pay until recently when a challenge got me researching and bang, I browse at will with only NEPA as my problem.
With the commitment, zeal, ingenuity and industry exhibited in these thread, I am very proud to be part of it and will be very willing to contribute in any little way.
For those who already have access to a computer, just send me a request for the “free internet browsing” software and a step by step guide to installation. I got it free and you’ll get it FREE!!!  If you feel you want to assemble your own PC, get across to me. It is true that you can buy a used PC or Laptop at a ludicrous price. The truth remains that if you assembly your own PC you’re at liberty to “get your own cloned machine” that is new, albeit BRANDLESS.( You can Even give it a brand name). Not a battered Laptop that takes 15mins of your precious 3hrs NEPA time to boot and load Windoze.
It’s a free world Lets party.
The Internet is loaded with knowledge, explore and exploit it for knowledge is power.

The email is ugehreal@yahoo.com
Merry Xmas and a very fruitful hunt in the coming year.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) by Rextab(m): 9:53am On Dec 21, 2009
@bordeline. My srt has got no blind scan whats the frequence for the etv feeds. @all. merry xmas.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) by pofolo(m): 9:54am On Dec 21, 2009
@ ugeh,
double up bro !, u & many others in d forum r 'liberators',& it takes commitment 2 achieve dis. Som even go 2d lenght of mobile phone browsin so as to b der 4 all 24-7.
@ all
To all faithful of fta forum,may God grace,strent n provision on u neva run dry.
God bless us all as we keep d fire burning.
Hapi yulite season.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) by osef(m): 10:04am On Dec 21, 2009
Ugeh
i sent you a mail pls help i even intend we talk if possible but my yahoo reports you offline while nairaland reorts you on line
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) by osef(m): 10:29am On Dec 21, 2009
Ugeh,
I waited eargerly for your response but it seems you are busy any way pls send the info to osef55@yahoo.com God bless you sir
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) by larryenob(m): 11:06am On Dec 21, 2009
@Ugeh
that nice united we stand, i don't mind the info too. this is my email larryenob@yahoo.com
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) by sunnymavis: 11:17am On Dec 21, 2009
if any one can help me the t.p of the new silver bird freq and the sy rate,pls am waiting
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) by Ameboperoo(m): 11:54am On Dec 21, 2009
Im in Kogi but it's very difficult 2 get a bigger dish other than 1.8. The dealer said they could only order 4 fiber dish from Kaduna. I dont mind know if 1.8 will do 4 nilesat here. My coordinate is 8'N, 6'E. If it will, then can you Pls send me the Lagos price 4 those items? Thank you sir!
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) by Ugeh: 12:30pm On Dec 21, 2009
@Osef
U're right. Yahoo is having a quarrel with me right now.
I was able to send just a handful of replies when my mail box could no longer send again. Can you imagine the affront!!!!!
@all
Just keep sending the mails I'll get a way out. I HATE IMPERIALISM.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) by Kcbenjamin(m): 1:11pm On Dec 21, 2009
@ Oga, George_D & all complement of the season. After going through the links you gave me i was able to gain more insight and i want to say thank you for that. Again i was able to setup the motorize jack but after the setup i realize that the dish was not moving in a vertical position but rather moving in a rainbow like line. Also i tried tracking some sat but i only succeeded in getting paksat 1 which has indian channels, all effort to track intelsat 7/10 cband was in vain despite the fact that i mounted the 1.8m dish on the decked roof top of a one storey building. Tried every possible adjustment to the lnb but nothing stil. Tried nss 7 cband only Tvafrica showed green, both tv3 and viasat that's within that region remains red. What could be possibly wrong ? Do i go for another lnb ? If yes , then which do you recommend . As regard to tracking ku band with cband dishes what type is currently the best because i will still like to explore that aspect. Thanks for your professionalism and respons .
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) by borderline(m): 2:46pm On Dec 21, 2009
@rextab
d house rules says not to post feed tp, get across to me or any of d members.my no. is 08062073696, put a cal to me anytime 7pm above,
@olason
ì'm calin u dis evening
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) by emexi: 5:16pm On Dec 21, 2009
@ugeh, are you afraid to post browsing techniques?, pitodenze , george d .olofofo, microgiant,,, odilibe. adewest, eduzo , these guys are not shy or afraid to post any information they have on the net, hey hey for all those who wish to browse free yf still rocks with mtn, or down load freegate , automatically connects you to the net via mtn, try it people even if youre in ghana, oh before i forget daarsat is on and it is still free, enjoy
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) by sunnymavis: 6:14pm On Dec 21, 2009
if any one can help me the t.p of the new silver bird freq and the sy rate,pls am waiting someone help me out
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) by Paps1: 7:20pm On Dec 21, 2009
@emexi is it true dat daarsat is on and still free.pls confirm cos i want to nail it morrow
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) by cantell(m): 7:27pm On Dec 21, 2009
@Emexi,
Which satellite?i mean daarsat.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) by Kcbenjamin(m): 7:48pm On Dec 21, 2009
@ George_D , as regards to the motorized jack , i was able to find a way to reconstruct it to start moving vertical. Still awaites your reply on other issues as i keep exploring other possibilities. Have a beautiful evening.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) by salamander(m): 8:11pm On Dec 21, 2009
@emix

Which sat is daarsat on now? And can you give the frequency and the SR?
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) by twinskenny(m): 8:52pm On Dec 21, 2009
is daarsat still free, i need that info too.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) by GeorgeD1(m): 9:35pm On Dec 21, 2009
@Kcbenjamin,
For the jack, you need to double your wires and make it two, two. The motor probably isn't getting enough voltage it needs for movement. Then assuming your dish setup is ok, you need to first of all track with your ku lnb. First track intelsat 7/10 K on the east and mark the dish neck on the pole with a chalk. Then track nss7/K on the west and also mark the position on the pole. make sure you adjust for maximum signal reception. Then proceed to try and track w3a or siruis 4. After you're satisfied that all the tps are coming in, tighten the bolts on the dish neck. Next remove the ku lnb and replace with a c-band lnb and go through the steps once again this time aiming for the cband birds, eg intelsat 902, 906 on the east and intelsat 901 on the west. Preferably use supermax for cband and premium lazer for ku lnb. Hope this helps.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) by borderline(m): 9:44pm On Dec 21, 2009
@olason
sorry 4 d end of d call, i ran out of credit but frm wat i kud gather frm u,if i want to improve d strength of EW6,i need 2 either tweakle or retrack d arc.of d sat. However,i'm concernd dat tweaklin of d lnb wud result in d reductn in d strength of many ku statns. wat is ur take on this
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) by bigfoot79(m): 9:52pm On Dec 21, 2009
All this is Greek to me but i would like to know more on how to get one from scratch
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) by rich8: 11:11am On Dec 22, 2009
ALL: MAN U V HULL CITY ON 2M SUNDAY 16:00 GMT
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) by sammietos(m): 11:23am On Dec 22, 2009
Good day, this is ma first time here. Can anybody help me wit the code for etv on strong tv, the 6969 isn't workin any more. Thanks.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) by salamander(m): 11:36am On Dec 22, 2009
sammietos:

Good day, this is ma first time here. Can anybody help me wit the code for etv on strong tv, the 6969 isn't workin any more. Thanks.

Welcome to the forum. One of the rules you have to learn in this forum is that, there are no posting of codes. Beside, etv has gone nagra3 and no code has been discovered yet
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) by Rextab(m): 11:37am On Dec 22, 2009
@boderline . kindly email me the tp's to terinorextab@yahoo.com or text me on 260977179046.thnx in advance.

(1) (2) (3) ... (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) ... (170)

All About Nilesat Installations / Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] / Strong Receivers Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.