Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,280 members, 7,839,384 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 06:10 PM

Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems - Satellite TV Technology (35) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems (272146 Views)

Am Jjc And Newbie Help Me / Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems / Newbie from Uganda (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) ... (95) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by olamileone(m): 10:21pm On Aug 27, 2012
please I have this signal on my 2. 6 meter dish but still I can t get d nilesat channels like euro new and bbc .pls help .My mbc is at 74 .My location is Kwara state

Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by Femwal: 1:17pm On Aug 28, 2012
Which is d best for sport channel among this.Dongle, skybox, avartar, mircro box, cc can,etc dat open w4,ns7,or nilesat pls contant me or text 07033856400. I need it badly pls then how much?
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by onome25(m): 5:20pm On Aug 28, 2012
hello friend,pls if u live in ikeja & u can track w3a, pls call me on 08098253914 now tnx.
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by Wandeayo(m): 8:41pm On Sep 03, 2012
pls guys in the house, i need ur urgent help, i upgraded my 4669 xii decoder with a software i downloaded from a site, after the upgraded, my decoder was unable to start , it ll just blink and off....pls help, what can i do to correct the issue
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by Wandeayo(m): 8:44pm On Sep 03, 2012
satmaniac: @ask1509 u have only ask 1 question I guess u will later ask d remaining 1508 questions.
Well back to ur question,upgrdn decoder involves the followin step;
1. connect d 2 decoders using rs 232 cable.
2.Go to menu of the decoder.
3.Go to system setting on the display menu
4.Go data transfer
5.select copy firmware
Well not sure if the step re in order,all this I do without consulting my decoder(memory do fail)however u can rectify my mistake(if there's) during the course of ur upgrading.

i upgraded my decoder with a software i downloaded from a site but after the ulgrading, my decoder was unable to work....pls what can i do
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by SULIEMAN3(m): 10:37pm On Sep 04, 2012
B-)
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by Elepo11: 8:37am On Sep 05, 2012
pls any body wit all latest version strong receiver firmware & dongle software & i ned wire pls help me out
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by SULIEMAN3(m): 10:16pm On Sep 07, 2012
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by Hopelect(m): 4:06pm On Sep 08, 2012
SULIEMAN3: hello guys pls what is the name of satelite dat is showing joy sport & can it be track with 4663xii reciever and again the name of satelite that is above my tv direction. pls my brothers help me i need urgent reply.
d sat name is multi tv nd it cn nt wrk on 63decodr bt 4669z or x. Use,astra 12552v19531 to nail d bird.
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by Hopelect(m): 4:08pm On Sep 08, 2012
SULIEMAN3: hello guys pls what is the name of satelite dat is showing joy sport & can it be track with 4663xii reciever and again the name of satelite that is above my tv direction. pls my brothers help me i need urgent reply.
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by ogunsg(m): 11:54am On Sep 09, 2012
pls guy help me how to track 28.2e astra and w3c in one 65cm dish
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by satmaniac(m): 9:36am On Sep 10, 2012
Wandeayo:

i upgraded my decoder with a software i downloaded from a site but after the ulgrading, my decoder was unable to work....pls what can i do
@wandeayo,follow those step in ma post,send me a private mssg or call me on the following numbers if d nee d arises.
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by SULIEMAN3(m): 10:27pm On Sep 11, 2012
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by 2baga(m): 6:15am On Sep 12, 2012
@ all pls help i mistakenly deleted ALL channel on my JOYTV to make matters worse i'v changed the satellite settings in an attempt to correct it but thank God i neva touch the dish and lnb, pls house help restore my (joy) i use srt 69. thx
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by Hopelect(m): 3:03pm On Sep 12, 2012
2baga: @ all pls help i mistakenly deleted ALL channel on my JOYTV to make matters worse i'v changed the satellite settings in an attempt to correct it but thank God i neva touch the dish and lnb, pls house help restore my (joy) i use srt 69. thx
blind scan astra2abd or input 12553v19531 nd scan it.gudluck
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by akinsola118: 4:44pm On Sep 15, 2012
Pls guys ,how do i blind scan on my Hitv mpep 2 decoder ?
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by Ameboperoo(m): 6:45pm On Sep 15, 2012
I don't think it has blindscan. Just enter ur tp manually
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by agyengo(m): 12:19pm On Sep 18, 2012
Wandeayo: pls guys in the house, i need ur urgent help, i upgraded my 4669 xii decoder with a software i downloaded from a site, after the upgraded, my decoder was unable to start , it ll just blink and off....pls help, what can i do to correct the issue
get urself anoda 4669xii from a friend or neighbour and get urself an rs232 female cable....

1. connect the rs232 from the two decoders
2. on the two decoders
3. go to system setting on the new decoder, search for data transfer
4. click on it, select the first bar option
5. wait 4 it to load......it will then ask you to connect stb.. then,
6. on the dead decoder......
7. it will load till 100%
then your decoder will be alive again.... happy hunting
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by Oladat(m): 8:17pm On Sep 19, 2012
Please,does anyone know if tv5 monde on 4.8e show french league?....thanks in anticipation.
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by Sexynick: 1:53am On Sep 20, 2012
Pls can sumone help on hw to track eutelsatw2a with 1m dish 4 startime channels
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by Pidzo(m): 10:10am On Sep 22, 2012
Oladat: Please,does anyone know if tv5 monde on 4.8e show french league?....thanks in anticipation.
Yes it does...
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by astanco(m): 1:29pm On Sep 25, 2012
Pls, I wish to track w3c with my hitv mpg2 decoder nd dish. Can anyone1 help me wit d tps and how to go abt it.
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by kibukila(m): 8:16am On Sep 27, 2012
Please is it possible to track Yahsat 1a 52E in Tanzania Eas Africa I am located in Tanzania.
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by pope5(m): 5:17pm On Sep 27, 2012
pls what other satelite can i use to track RDV coz
my decoder dont av eutelsat W3c in the list
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by astanco(m): 5:35pm On Sep 27, 2012
astanco: Pls, I wish to track w3c with my hitv mpg2 decoder nd dish. Can anyone1 help me wit d tps and how to go abt it.
If anybody knws hw to do it in Awka, Anambra. Let d person hala me on 08137922590 or 08182385315
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by SULIEMAN3(m): 12:50pm On Sep 29, 2012
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by SULIEMAN3(m): 12:52pm On Sep 29, 2012
2baga: @ all pls help i mistakenly deleted ALL channel on my JOYTV to make matters worse i'v changed the satellite settings in an attempt to correct it but thank God i neva touch the dish and lnb, pls house help restore my (joy) i use srt 69. thx
jst do as hopelect have said.
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by SULIEMAN3(m): 1:20pm On Sep 29, 2012
pls guys help. My decoder has no sirus4 on the list. What can i do to track it. I use 63xii. Thanks.
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by Pidzo(m): 5:53pm On Oct 01, 2012
SULIEMAN3: pls guys help. My decoder has no sirus4 on the list. What can i do to track it. I use 63xii. Thanks.
Check for Astra 4A (close to W3a) in your dish setting. Usually this satellite doesnt appear as Sirius 4 in receivers. If there is no Astra 4A use any KU band satellite, input the details manually and it will work. wink wink
SULIEMAN3: gus pls to upgrade decorder what does it mean.
It means changing the software version in your receiver. Different software versions have different features and depending on your needs you may need to change.
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by brightnelly(f): 3:47pm On Oct 02, 2012
[color=#006600][/color]pls house, i wnt 2 open viewing center. i nid a relyable & low cost sat dat can show. Epl ucl, europa etc. Thanks[b]pls house, i wnt 2 open viewing center. i nid a relyable & low cost sat dat can show. Epl ucl, europa etc. Thanks[/b]pls house, i wnt 2 open viewing center. i nid a relyable & low cost sat dat can show. Epl ucl, europa etc. Thanks
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by Nobody: 9:15pm On Oct 03, 2012
Pidzo:
Check for Astra 4A (close to W3a) in your dish setting. Usually this satellite doesnt appear as Sirius 4 in receivers. If there is no Astra 4A use any KU band satellite, input the details manually and it will work. wink wink

It means changing the software version in your receiver. Different software versions have different features and depending on your needs you may need to change.
. Pls wot are d major factor dat makes one decide to upgrade a decoder or not.tnx in advance
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by TempestAngel: 11:56am On Oct 04, 2012
Pls, i forget the pin i used to lock my strong decoder and i have to get it back. What can i do?

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) ... (95) (Reply)

Free to Air codes / Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) / Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.