Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,539 members, 7,861,562 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 02:36 PM

Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems - Satellite TV Technology (58) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems (272786 Views)

Am Jjc And Newbie Help Me / Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems / Newbie from Uganda (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) ... (95) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by Tmvince: 6:06am On Aug 05, 2013
Good morning olenyi and ma other guru supervisors. Need help on tracking ses5 and amos5. And pls how many channels can i get on each?
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by binget88: 9:00am On Aug 05, 2013
Hey guys am on the way of tracking C BAND,especialy apstar 75 east,thiacom 78.5 east,paksat 38 east.....PLEAS ANY BODY MASTER ON IT GIVE ME STRONG/HIGH QUALITY FREQUENCY TO Nail this sats.
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by SULIEMAN3(m): 8:49pm On Aug 05, 2013
Dinobenson: alright,thanks for the info,greatly appreciated.pls keep me posted when ever there is a workable tp,remain blessed.
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by mtuko2(m): 4:44am On Aug 06, 2013
i am looking foward to track w3a what is the tracking frequency and the best time
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by SULIEMAN3(m): 11:53pm On Aug 06, 2013
mtuko2: i am looking foward to track w3a what is the tracking frequency and the best time
use 12728h/v30000. try tracking in the evening time as their signal is elusive.
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by Afanchy: 4:06pm On Aug 07, 2013
Hello,
I'm a new member in this forum, I just need someone who can help me with satellite dish where I can watch MBCs' and PressTV, don't mind if I get Aljazeera as well. Don't need a big dish however its for my private use. I'm in Alimosho LGA iyana ipaja. Please reply me asap anyone. Thanks in anticipation.
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by bobojoshua(m): 1:08am On Aug 08, 2013
olenyi:

First of all couple the dish together (dis might be difficult except u look at ur neighbours already coupled own). Locate ur ''east'' from ur proposed dish mount point (making sure u have a clear line of sight to the horizon up to the sky). Mount ur dish (also looking at ur neighbours own for the exact mount setting)Then fix the metallic f connector at both ends of ur cable. Screw one end to the lnb at the front of the dish. Get an extension box to help bring ur ''mains'' to a point near ur mounted dish. bring out ur tv to the dish point and put it on. Connect ur receiver also to the extension box. Now screw on the other end of the cable to the point at the back panel of ur receiver labeled ''lnb input''. Connect the av wires and put it on also. (IT VERY IMPORTANT U FOLLOW THE SEQUENCE OF MY INSTRUCTIONS.)

Now as the receiver is a new one, ''ok'' every option on the screen until u get to the home screen and u see ''no or bad signal'' press menu on the remote. Press ok. Enter 4 zero's for the pin and scroll down to manual scan. Press ok. Now using the right volume button, start scrolling through the satellites until u get ''astra 1N/2abd. When u get it, scroll down to frequency and using the left volume button now, start lookin for 12.5 something something. Press zero when u get it and select edit. Enter 12.523. Scroll down to ''symbol rate'' and enter 19531. Hand the ''polarization'' to ''v'' if its not so.

Phew!!!!!

If u've gotten to this point, Then u're doing great. cheesy

Now go to ur dish. And standing at the back of the dish or hanging from a ladder, (and with ur eyes on the two red signal bars at the top right hand side of ur screen) and with ur lnb positioned in such a way dat the point with u screwed on the cable is at 4 o'clock assuming u have an imaginary clock in ur head. Start raising the dish slowing up, up , up until it pointing to the sky still with ur eyes on the signal bar for when it will turn to green to indicate u've gotten a signal (remember it should be facing east). Bring it down slowly. Now shift the dish a tiny bit horizontal to the right. (remember u're at the back of the dish)

Take it up up up again and down. Right, up up up and down. Slowly. Keep at it until u hit green or until u get to ur south. If no green. Den start repeating the steps again but this time, shift horizontally to ur left.

When u hit green, adjust the dish a little to maximize the signal percentage and then tighten the 4 screws by the side of th dish and also the ones holding it to the pole arm all this while slowly and wit ur eyes on the signal so dat it doesn't go down.. When this is done, rotate the lnb a little clockwise and a little anticlockwise to get the best position for max signal and tighten.

Hmmm.... Tired now

We're almost dia.

When dis is done, press the red button to scan. Afterwards, exit everything until it starts showing at the home screen.

Regards.
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by dolpaz: 9:16am On Aug 10, 2013
Hello gurus and genius
Please I have never upgraded my srt4669xii since i purchased it back in 2011
Now I have some exciting new channels on amos 5 and Joy tv. but some channels have audio but no video
Please i really need to upgrade my firmware to the latest one
Oga Pofolo asked me to track intelsat and download it Over the air (OTA) but doing that will be taskful since i dont know how to track and my installer lives far.

I visited strong website :http://www.strong-technologies.ae/Products/Details/SRT%204669XII and i saw two .stb files namely

1) SRT 4669XII V302_20121220
2) SRT 4669XII ME v302 20 12 2012

I have successfully downloaded both and i will like to know which one to use for the upgrade. they are both 5.5mb each

Please I will appreciate a favorable response and steps to upgrade
Thanks and God bless you guys so much
Have a wonderful wknd ahead
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by olenyi: 11:22am On Aug 10, 2013
dolpaz: Hello gurus and genius
Please I have never upgraded my srt4669xii since i purchased it back in 2011
Now I have some exciting new channels on amos 5 and Joy tv. but some channels have audio but no video
Please i really need to upgrade my firmware to the latest one
Oga Pofolo asked me to track intelsat and download it Over the air (OTA) but doing that will be taskful since i dont know how to track and my installer lives far.

I visited strong website :http://www.strong-technologies.ae/Products/Details/SRT%204669XII and i saw two .stb files namely

1) SRT 4669XII V302_20121220
2) SRT 4669XII ME v302 20 12 2012

I have successfully downloaded both and i will like to know which one to use for the upgrade. they are both 5.5mb each

Please I will appreciate a favorable response and steps to upgrade
Thanks and God bless you guys so much
Have a wonderful wknd ahead

Then take ur receiver to a friends place who is hooked up to mytv and carry out the upgrade.

Regards.
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by dolpaz: 9:56pm On Aug 10, 2013
olenyi:

Then take ur receiver to a friends place who is hooked up to mytv and carry out the upgrade.

Regards.
Thanks master Olenyi !!!
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by olenyi: 11:07pm On Aug 10, 2013
dolpaz:
Thanks master Olenyi !!!

wink
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by kyngtut: 6:27pm On Aug 11, 2013
Hello satellite TV enthusiasts,
So the slow, sub-standard and expensive internet service provision in Nigeria is just the same problem as the electricity situation in Nigeria, DISTRIBUTION and MAINTENANCE. The uplink provider (submarine cable companies or satellite stations) that supplies the ISP companies with internet service are on point but the problem is with the ISP company distributing the service to you the consumers.

Sign up to try our services free when we launch. Deployments on Nodes will start from the location with highest number of requests: http://www.amfinetworks.com/tryAmfinet.html

You can find more information via our forum link below: http://www.amfinetworks.com/phpbb3/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=16.
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by Nobody: 7:49pm On Aug 15, 2013
Guys any one intrested In AL JAZEERAH SPORT CARD AND JSC HD DECODER Please let us know we send you

Please ADD US ON CHART
BBM 2AF0BC3B
SKYPE Majeedshah3
Yahoo pehlatv@yahoo.com
Google waleedelectdubai@gmail.com
Whatsup +971566938359

Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by Nobody: 7:58pm On Aug 15, 2013
Please ADD US ON CHART
BBM 2AF0BC3B
SKYPE Majeedshah3
Yahoo pehlatv@yahoo.com
Whatsup +971566938359

Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by Nobody: 8:02pm On Aug 15, 2013
any one interested in AL JAZEERAH SPORTS please let us knw

Please ADD US ON CHART
BBM 2AF0BC3B
SKYPE Majeedshah3
Yahoo pehlatv@yahoo.com
Whatsup +971566938359

Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by Obascoetubi: 8:07pm On Aug 15, 2013
is kktv still on multi tv?
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by Alexdinho10(m): 2:15am On Aug 16, 2013
NO. it's on Amos 5c@ 17* tp 11884h27499
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by Obascoetubi: 12:53pm On Aug 16, 2013
thanx
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by amingimba(m): 11:35am On Aug 17, 2013
gud day to u all am new here nd i seriously need ur help , am using 2.4 fiber dish wit star gold nd 1 c/band lnb but all my c/band position are not working except tvt freq@68 degree.east but all my ku band position are working fine include nilsate so please help me wit all active cband position nd frequnecy please.here contact addrs:amingimba30@gmail.com pls help me
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by good188(m): 7:29pm On Aug 18, 2013
I don't know what's happen,my orthon HD ,no signal in anyone of my dish,dstv,joysport,and rdv ,can anyone help here
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by prest(m): 9:01am On Aug 19, 2013
Plz house help me, I did OTA upgrade on my 4669xii and the audio is now very low, what should I do to restore my audio
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by olenyi: 12:21pm On Aug 19, 2013
prest: Plz house help me, I did OTA upgrade on my 4669xii and the audio is now very low, what should I do to restore my audio

Press the audio button on ur remote and scroll down to the audio mode and change to high.

Or downgrade to ur previous software version.

Regards.
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by olenyi: 12:23pm On Aug 19, 2013
good188: I don't know what's happen,my orthon HD ,no signal in anyone of my dish,dstv,joysport,and rdv ,can anyone help here

Disconnect ur Diseqc and connect it direct to see if its from ur Diseqc.

Regards.
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by staddos: 12:40pm On Aug 19, 2013
hi Olenyi I need your email address can u pls send a blank mail to kaddos@hotmail.com
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by olenyi: 9:35pm On Aug 19, 2013
staddos: hi Olenyi I need your email address can u pls send a blank mail to kaddos@hotmail.com

U sent me a pm and i replied immediately. Check ur mail box.

Regards.
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by good188(m): 10:08am On Aug 20, 2013
Thank you so much I will do that now
olenyi:

Disconnect ur Diseqc and connect it direct to see if its from ur Diseqc.

Regards.
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by mayamiko(m): 7:49am On Aug 21, 2013
is it pssible to track joy sports in malawi 90cm dsh?
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by olenyi: 9:13am On Aug 21, 2013
mayamiko: is it pssible to track joy sports in malawi 90cm dsh?

Check these maps. If ur location is covered, then u can get it.

[img]https://sat.ses.com/webservice/images/12495255[/img]

Regards.

Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by abkunlex: 6:52pm On Aug 21, 2013
Pls sir I realy need Ɣ☺ΰr help urgently I Ђαvέ decoder 4663xv that A̶̲̥̅ try to patch it on but is not gree with є̲̣̣̣̥ and I try to press this code to it but is not respond.pls help є̲̣̣̣̥ out
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by Dinobenson: 9:42pm On Aug 21, 2013
olenyi:

11007 v 30000.
11092 v 30000.

Regards.
hello mr olenyi greetings,i tracked amos 17 degree today for a friend using srt4675 but couldn't get waptv,E,infinity channels and lots of other channels.what do u think i didnt do right? Be expecting ur response as usual,tanx and God bless.
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by good188(m): 10:38pm On Aug 21, 2013
Plz I need TP to scan supersport HD and BBA
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by olenyi: 4:19am On Aug 22, 2013
Dinobenson: hello mr olenyi greetings,i tracked amos 17 degree today for a friend using srt4675 but couldn't get waptv,E,infinity channels and lots of other channels.what do u think i didnt do right? Be expecting ur response as usual,tanx and God bless.

What is the % of ur signal signal strength and quality on this freq 11881 V 27500? Also on the freq 11007 v 30000? Try and see if u could bring up the signal percentage to a higher value. Say above 70 - 80%. Then blindscan.

Hope u're not using 60cm?

Regards.

(1) (2) (3) ... (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) ... (95) (Reply)

Free to Air codes / Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) / Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.