Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,968 members, 7,814,264 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:11 AM

I Love Her She Hates What Should I Do? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Love Her She Hates What Should I Do? (1625 Views)

She Doesn't Want To Get Marry Because She Hates Sex...[ Please Advice] / Am In Love With A Girl But She Hates Me=help! / How Do You Tell A Girl That You Love Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Love Her She Hates What Should I Do? by vamsichaos(m): 11:25am On Oct 03, 2009
First i saw her and i thought to try and going on i loved her more that anything and she knew that i love her and she is talking to me i thought that she like me(that's wrong to think) but i can't stop thinking like that and when i proposed her she said she need time and i knew she would say no.but what can i do she don't want to talk to me anymore and she don't even chat with me and i am very unhappy with it.I am acting in front of her and everyone that i am not loving her anymore but i can't fool myself wish i could.I am deeply and madly in love with her.What can i do?
I can't forget her.
And she won't love me forever.
She is beautiful,smart,good and everything is good in her.
I never tried to pretend to be good in front of her I always was the same because i want her to love my reality.
But she didn't love me.If i tell her how much i love her also she won't love?So what should i do now?
PLease help me.
I can't even have a nice sleep.I see her in every women i see. cry
Re: I Love Her She Hates What Should I Do? by honsule(m): 11:42am On Oct 03, 2009
Dude,u are funny.right from the onset you knew that after u proposed to her,her answer would be capital NO.then why stress yourself?this is a case of unrequited love.my candid advise to u is:FREE HER.
Re: I Love Her She Hates What Should I Do? by Shola2009(m): 11:42am On Oct 03, 2009
u must be 12 years old or sth! you better wake and cast ur net into the river
Re: I Love Her She Hates What Should I Do? by vamsichaos(m): 11:49am On Oct 03, 2009
May be you are right I should free her I am trying it But it hurts more
But that is the only solution.
Re: I Love Her She Hates What Should I Do? by honsule(m): 11:51am On Oct 03, 2009
vamsichaos:

But that is the only solution.

YES,tentative solution 4 now.she MIGHT come looking for u later.
Re: I Love Her She Hates What Should I Do? by vamsichaos(m): 11:52am On Oct 03, 2009
I am 20
I saw her profile video and then i found a video about
Is love before marriage is alowed or not
and in that video the answer is no
I think she liked it so i thought she won't love before marriage and she wont even marry me because of cast so
I thought to forget her
But every time i see her it hurt she is the same college and same class too
Re: I Love Her She Hates What Should I Do? by AniLee(f): 11:55am On Oct 03, 2009
if she is truly yours, trust me dearie, she'll come back. Else, I neednt say the opposite. For the moment you feel hurt, cause its hard to accept that she dont love you and you gotta let her go. But over time, u'll get ova it, we all do hey.
Re: I Love Her She Hates What Should I Do? by vamsichaos(m): 11:56am On Oct 03, 2009
Thanks i feel some what better
Re: I Love Her She Hates What Should I Do? by AniLee(f): 12:08pm On Oct 03, 2009
always a pleasure smiley
Re: I Love Her She Hates What Should I Do? by Nobody: 5:56pm On May 21, 2010
vamsichaos:

I am 20
I saw her profile video and then i found a video about
Is love before marriage is alowed or not
and in that video the answer is no

I think she liked it so i thought she won't love before marriage and she wont even marry me because of cast so
I thought to forget her
But every time i see her it hurt she is the same college and same class too

Are you sure she is smart?
Re: I Love Her She Hates What Should I Do? by luap: 6:58pm On May 21, 2010
Think about it. Women be thinking: What can he do for me?

She has no emotional investment into you, cause you thinking to much with your own selfish feelings. Next time learn how to get a woman to love you. It is not about looks, but focus on a womans heart.

(1) (Reply)

I Think I Am Getting Depressed: Help! / Are Nigerian Men Romantic? In Marriage / Can This Marriage Work Out?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.