Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,940 members, 7,956,552 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 01:51 PM

Black People Should Learn To Love Themself - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Black People Should Learn To Love Themself (7434 Views)

OMG!! See This Two Sugar Mama's Servicing Themself (photos) / 9 Important Independence Lessons Every Girl Should Learn While She 's Single / Things Every Man Should Learn To Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Black People Should Learn To Love Themself by justwise(m): 5:23pm On Oct 04, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

Not assumptions hun. Personal experience here.

Change ur circle of friends, i can never believe that u even taken in such view.
Re: Black People Should Learn To Love Themself by sweetpie23: 5:24pm On Oct 04, 2009
Shola2009:

Sweetpie23 you're just having blind arguments here and there, you must be living in a hole or sth like that
I live in a cave angry angry next
Re: Black People Should Learn To Love Themself by MissyB1(m): 5:24pm On Oct 04, 2009
sweetpie23:

I do not drink will you stop talking about alcohol here? if you are so addicted to alcohol, go and drink your lung off LEAVE ME ALONE!!!
Stop screaming like that!!!
Madness don join Your plenty problems? shocked
Some1 should get You to Yaba left ASAP. cheesy cool
Re: Black People Should Learn To Love Themself by Nobody: 5:26pm On Oct 04, 2009
justwise:

Change your circle of friends, i can never believe that u even taken in such view.
Why do you keep saying that? am I not allowed an opinion again? undecided
Re: Black People Should Learn To Love Themself by sweetpie23: 5:27pm On Oct 04, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

that is the problem with us Black people we just hate to hear the truth. he want you to say what he want to hear. undecided
Re: Black People Should Learn To Love Themself by justwise(m): 5:30pm On Oct 04, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

Why not, u are allow to air ur view, i'm just taken aback by ur view even in 21st century.
Re: Black People Should Learn To Love Themself by justwise(m): 5:31pm On Oct 04, 2009
sweetpie23:

that is the problem with us Black people we just hate to hear the truth. he want you to say what he want to hear. undecided

Go get some help, u have mental prob.
Re: Black People Should Learn To Love Themself by Shola2009(m): 5:32pm On Oct 04, 2009
I live in a cave  next
ok u asked
Judging from your picture i doubt you'd have any problems with anyone wanting to love you talkless of foreign men! next??
Re: Black People Should Learn To Love Themself by Nobody: 5:32pm On Oct 04, 2009
justwise:

Why not, u are allow to air your view, i'm just taken aback by your view even in 21st century.
Absolutely nothing wrong with my view in the "21st century" undecided. Each to their own.
Re: Black People Should Learn To Love Themself by sweetpie23: 5:34pm On Oct 04, 2009
Shola2009:

ok u asked
Judging from your picture i doubt you'd have any problems with anyone wanting to love you talkless of foreign men! next??
I have a black man who I love, I do not need foreign men next
Re: Black People Should Learn To Love Themself by Shola2009(m): 5:35pm On Oct 04, 2009
yea you love him,but does he love you shocked i doubt it tongue
Re: Black People Should Learn To Love Themself by justwise(m): 5:36pm On Oct 04, 2009
sweetpie23:

He will dump u for somebody who is normal. U are not matured enough to have any black brother.
Re: Black People Should Learn To Love Themself by justwise(m): 5:37pm On Oct 04, 2009
Shola2009:

Totally agree with u.
Re: Black People Should Learn To Love Themself by maedan(f): 5:37pm On Oct 04, 2009

I can imagine that sometimes when you see a black man dating/marrying a "white", it seems like he has "turned his back on his own kind".
But most of these black men are genuinely in love. They could easily have fallen for their own black-skinned women but life just doesn't work that way.

Though for any of those guys who hunt for or prefer to marry white foreigners because they feel these are better than their own black women, then he's a clown because then he should first change himself from black to white to really match his oyibo choice undecided cheesy.
Re: Black People Should Learn To Love Themself by sweetpie23: 5:38pm On Oct 04, 2009
justwise:

He will dump u for somebody who is normal. U are not matured enough to have any black brother.
ha ha ha I laugh in Italian grin grin grin grin grin just because I state a fact, am immature undecided
Re: Black People Should Learn To Love Themself by Nobody: 5:38pm On Oct 04, 2009
I dont think its right to attack Sweetpie like this, its getting too personal now.
Re: Black People Should Learn To Love Themself by ritaNL: 5:40pm On Oct 04, 2009
na wa ooo make una free una sef na !! if pesin hate white ,na im no.if e like white na im still no . . . . . Haba undecided
Re: Black People Should Learn To Love Themself by sweetpie23: 5:40pm On Oct 04, 2009
Shola2009:

oh yes he does, if not he wouldn't have engaged me tongue

Ebonyeyes:

I dont think its right to attack Sweetpie like this, its getting too personal now.
you people hate the truth that is why all of em are attacking me.
Re: Black People Should Learn To Love Themself by Nobody: 5:43pm On Oct 04, 2009
No one should attack anyone just because they have different views and opinions. Im surprised that grown-assed adults are attacking you hun. undecided
Re: Black People Should Learn To Love Themself by MissyB1(m): 5:43pm On Oct 04, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

What's Your relationship wiff this Shitpie Sweetpie?
Didn't You read how she started using rude words on those who are against her view?
Re: Black People Should Learn To Love Themself by sweetpie23: 5:44pm On Oct 04, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

No one should attack anyone just because they have different views and opinions. Im surprised that grown-assed adults are attacking you hun. undecided
words can not break me wink
Re: Black People Should Learn To Love Themself by justwise(m): 5:44pm On Oct 04, 2009
sweetpie23:

oh yes he does, if not he wouldn't have engaged me tongue
you people hate the truth that is why all of em are attacking me.

What truth? That u are colour blind? That u can't see anything good in another colour? U need help.
Re: Black People Should Learn To Love Themself by justwise(m): 5:45pm On Oct 04, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

Now u are being very funny, did u read her replies to me and others who opposed her views?
Re: Black People Should Learn To Love Themself by sweetpie23: 5:46pm On Oct 04, 2009
justwise:

What truth? That u are colour blind? That u can't see anything good in another colour? U need help.
called it whatever you want tongue
Re: Black People Should Learn To Love Themself by Nobody: 5:46pm On Oct 04, 2009
sweetpie23:

words can not break me wink

Thank fook for that grin

Missy B:

What's Your relationship wiff this Shitpie Sweetpie?
Didn't You read how she started using rude words on those who are against her view?

I just dont like seeing people ganging on one person especially when they bring in personal issues. This is a public forum.
Re: Black People Should Learn To Love Themself by Nobody: 5:48pm On Oct 04, 2009
justwise:

Now u are being very funny, did u read her replies to me and others who opposed her views?

Her replies were defensive which is natural if you have a group of NLers attacking you.
Re: Black People Should Learn To Love Themself by sweetpie23: 5:49pm On Oct 04, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

Her replies were defensive which is natural if you have a group of NLers attacking you.
Re: Black People Should Learn To Love Themself by Shola2009(m): 5:51pm On Oct 04, 2009
oh yes he does, if not he wouldn't have engaged me
Im very sorry,for the man,Honestly.Because,from what you've posted ,it seems your level of thinking is very shallow and backward,its a pity people still think like you in this 21st century.You must be really living in a cave.
Re: Black People Should Learn To Love Themself by sweetpie23: 5:53pm On Oct 04, 2009
you mean to say he's the luckest man alive to have me cool cool cool cool
Re: Black People Should Learn To Love Themself by justwise(m): 5:55pm On Oct 04, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

Quote from: michelin89 on Today at 04:55:57 PM
Don't African women get tired of nagging?

ask your mom that, am sure you will get an answer [/b]   [/b] 
Is that not an insult?
Re: Black People Should Learn To Love Themself by MissyB1(m): 5:56pm On Oct 04, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

I just dont like seeing people ganging on one person especially when they bring in personal issues. This is a public forum.
He who doesn't want to be ganged up on, shouldn't spew F'uckery.

You really didn't expect us to kiss her a$$ after such an insultive thread.
Re: Black People Should Learn To Love Themself by Shola2009(m): 5:56pm On Oct 04, 2009
you mean to say he's the luckest man alive to have me
im impressed by the way you see something positive when ppl say negative things.Thumbs up for that. But ur post is still stupid to me sha, gd day to u

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

35 Different Kinds Of Sex Nigerian Ladies Actually Want / He Switched Off His Phone Cos Of Christmas Gift... / PHOTOS: Female TV Presenter Bahati Pascaline Pus.sy Pics Leak Online By Ex GUY

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.