Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,718 members, 7,809,726 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:58 PM

Black People Should Learn To Love Themself - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Black People Should Learn To Love Themself (7290 Views)

OMG!! See This Two Sugar Mama's Servicing Themself (photos) / 9 Important Independence Lessons Every Girl Should Learn While She 's Single / Things Every Man Should Learn To Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Black People Should Learn To Love Themself by Nobody: 7:21pm On Oct 04, 2009
Bolded letters can also be called screaming, just putting it out there wink
Re: Black People Should Learn To Love Themself by THEAMAKA(f): 7:26pm On Oct 04, 2009
chiogo has come!!

grin kiss
Re: Black People Should Learn To Love Themself by osasp(m): 7:26pm On Oct 04, 2009
sweetpie u racist bastard
i kill you!
Re: Black People Should Learn To Love Themself by THEAMAKA(f): 7:27pm On Oct 04, 2009
osasp:

i kill you!
that was just totally uncalled for!! angry angry angry
Re: Black People Should Learn To Love Themself by sweetpie23: 7:27pm On Oct 04, 2009
osasp:

i kill you!

THE AMAKA:

that was just totally uncalled for!! angry angry angry
say that again.
Re: Black People Should Learn To Love Themself by justwise(m): 7:28pm On Oct 04, 2009
osasp:

i kill you!

Man calm down, lets not go that far pls.
Re: Black People Should Learn To Love Themself by Nobody: 7:28pm On Oct 04, 2009
I think this thread should be deleted people are going beyond personal here sad
Re: Black People Should Learn To Love Themself by Nobody: 7:28pm On Oct 04, 2009
osasp:

i kill you!

Achmed the suicide bomber?  grin
Re: Black People Should Learn To Love Themself by THEAMAKA(f): 7:30pm On Oct 04, 2009
deleted or locked.
either one is good.
Re: Black People Should Learn To Love Themself by shesi(m): 7:31pm On Oct 04, 2009
sweatpie basically represents everything i hate in a woman. specifically a certain proportion of black girls, in this context. they have this sense of entitlement.

your bitter views have likely been motivated by seeing a succesful black man moving around with a white chick yeah? and i suppose you think you deserve that black man more than the white girl simply because you're also black right? WRONG!!

listen girl, the kind of man you're able to catch is directly proportional to how much of a catch you are yourself. So if you don't like what you see lying next when you wake up, GET BUSY. and stop bleeping hating on innocent ppl living their lives.
Re: Black People Should Learn To Love Themself by justwise(m): 7:31pm On Oct 04, 2009
michelin89:

Achmed the suicide bomber?  grin

Oh u seen that clip? hahaha
Re: Black People Should Learn To Love Themself by chiogo(f): 7:31pm On Oct 04, 2009
osasp:

i kill you!
chei, take it easy oo.

Sweetiepie, I still got love for you. It shall be well.  wink

THE AMAKA:

chiogo has come!!

grin kiss
And she's about to leave. tongue
Hey hun, cute pic!!!  kiss
Re: Black People Should Learn To Love Themself by justwise(m): 7:33pm On Oct 04, 2009
shesi:

sweatpie basically represents everything i hate in a woman. specifically a certain proportion of black girls, in this context. they have this sense of entitlement.

your bitter views have likely been motivated by seeing a succesful black man moving around with a white chick yeah? and i suppose you think you deserve that black man more than the white girl simply because you're also black right? WRONG!!

listen girl, the kind of man you're able to catch is directly proportional to how much of a catch you are yourself. So if you don't like what you see lying next when you wake up, GET BUSY. and stop bleeping hating on innocent ppl living their lives.

Man i agree with ur view, i was totally angry with her too, but lets take it easy.
Re: Black People Should Learn To Love Themself by Nobody: 7:33pm On Oct 04, 2009
justwise:

Oh u seen that clip? hahaha

Sure. "Silent! I kill you!"  grin
Re: Black People Should Learn To Love Themself by THEAMAKA(f): 7:33pm On Oct 04, 2009
okay, bye gurlie. . .   embarassed

and thanks!   smiley
Re: Black People Should Learn To Love Themself by justwise(m): 7:35pm On Oct 04, 2009
michelin89:

Sure. "Silent! I kill you!" grin

Ok, saw it on youtube and laughed my arse off
Re: Black People Should Learn To Love Themself by jheart: 7:36pm On Oct 04, 2009
i just don't know what really to say but i will let u know dat have been 419 by my own black brother even Nigerian.
then a white man came and help me tru everything i call my own today!!!!
2009 !!!! people still writting this crap!!!
Re: Black People Should Learn To Love Themself by sweetpie23: 7:36pm On Oct 04, 2009
shesi:

if this guy seriously get his hand on me, he will kill me for sure lol.
Re: Black People Should Learn To Love Themself by Nobody: 7:36pm On Oct 04, 2009
@@@Sweetpea,

Hunny I have to go now its only a forum thank fook for that "hugs"
Re: Black People Should Learn To Love Themself by sweetpie23: 7:37pm On Oct 04, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

@@@Sweetpea,

Hunny I have to go now its only forum thank fook for that "hugs"
thanks so much for your support and independent stand you are a wonderful soul kiss
Re: Black People Should Learn To Love Themself by shesi(m): 7:38pm On Oct 04, 2009
Achmed the suicide bomber?  

hahahaha, your comment had me up in stitches too. that is the first thing that came to my mind when i read that guy's comment. lol. Ackhmed the terrorist.
Re: Black People Should Learn To Love Themself by justwise(m): 7:38pm On Oct 04, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

@@@Sweetpea,

Hunny I have to go now its only a forum thank fook for that "hugs"

Good nite. Cup of tea? wink
Re: Black People Should Learn To Love Themself by Nobody: 7:38pm On Oct 04, 2009
justwise:

Ok, saw it on youtube and laughed my arse off

Yeah. Oh was the other called Peter? He was funny too.
Re: Black People Should Learn To Love Themself by Nobody: 7:39pm On Oct 04, 2009
justwise:

Good nite. Cup of tea? wink

grin I thought you were mad at me tongue
Re: Black People Should Learn To Love Themself by posakosa(m): 7:39pm On Oct 04, 2009
@shesi: r u in the States ?
Re: Black People Should Learn To Love Themself by THEAMAKA(f): 7:40pm On Oct 04, 2009
ahhhh the thread is finally dying down.
ahhhh. . .
cool
Re: Black People Should Learn To Love Themself by justwise(m): 7:40pm On Oct 04, 2009
sweetpie23:

thanks so much for your support and independent stand you are a wonderful soul kiss

@sweetpie23.

Don't worry, we just expressing our views. We can be friends u know
Re: Black People Should Learn To Love Themself by shesi(m): 7:41pm On Oct 04, 2009
if this guy seriously get his hand on me, he will kill me for sure lol.

no i wont.

i wouldn't mind giving you a makeover though. a mental makeover that is.

after that we can talk about a physical makeover. cus seriously girl, a jeans "roman sister" skirt and a jeans jacket? and a durag  and a baseball cap? all in the same outfit? you're making me sound gay sef.
Re: Black People Should Learn To Love Themself by Nobody: 7:42pm On Oct 04, 2009
Pls take it a little bit easy on her, it seems the poster hasn't eaten since yesterday, she's just too gullible & still living in the past.
Re: Black People Should Learn To Love Themself by justwise(m): 7:42pm On Oct 04, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

grin I thought you were mad at me tongue

Friends do argue then kiss and make up, i don't hate, just air my view and allow pple do same as well.
Re: Black People Should Learn To Love Themself by sweetpie23: 7:43pm On Oct 04, 2009
shesi:

no i wont.

after that we can talk about a[b] physical makeover. cus seriously girl, a jeans "roman sister" skirt and a jeans jacket? and a durag  and a baseball cap? all in the same outfit? you're makin[/b]g me sound gay sef.
lol you are a good teaser. point of correct, am only wearing a jean dress with a jacket and a cap grin
Re: Black People Should Learn To Love Themself by posakosa(m): 7:43pm On Oct 04, 2009
shesi:

no i wont.

after that we can talk about a physical makeover. cus seriously girl, a jeans "roman sister" skirt and a jeans jacket? and a durag  and a baseball cap? all in the same outfit? you're making me sound gay sef.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin <death> hahahahahehehehehehohohoho

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Help ! My Wife Continuously Refuses To Have Sex With Me / 18 Year Old Raped By Her Five Besties Seeks Justice / What Did You Think She Is Trying To Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.