Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,343 members, 7,811,993 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:26 AM

Black People Should Learn To Love Themself - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Black People Should Learn To Love Themself (7292 Views)

OMG!! See This Two Sugar Mama's Servicing Themself (photos) / 9 Important Independence Lessons Every Girl Should Learn While She 's Single / Things Every Man Should Learn To Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Black People Should Learn To Love Themself by sweetpie23: 6:49pm On Oct 04, 2009
THE AMAKA:

sha i pity sweetiepie, all the abuses that are reigning on her right now.
sorry girl.

let them rain it on me, am used to it grin
Re: Black People Should Learn To Love Themself by posakosa(m): 6:50pm On Oct 04, 2009
sweetpie23:

you have a point here.

I can't even date a[i] Black/Dark Skinned person from Ghana[/i] who doesn't appreciate my Nigerian culture. It has nothing to do with race in my opinion,  u get ?!
Re: Black People Should Learn To Love Themself by THEAMAKA(f): 6:51pm On Oct 04, 2009
someone seems to be shutting sweetipie down. lol
Re: Black People Should Learn To Love Themself by sweetpie23: 6:52pm On Oct 04, 2009
THE AMAKA:

I can see you are here to see my defeat grin
Re: Black People Should Learn To Love Themself by THEAMAKA(f): 6:54pm On Oct 04, 2009
naw, im just sitting back and watching the show.
lol

cool
Re: Black People Should Learn To Love Themself by posakosa(m): 6:55pm On Oct 04, 2009
THE AMAKA:

No im just explaining that race is NOT the issue but what the person values that matters. My Mom may be white, I am Black. I can't HATE her. She has adopted the Nigerian culture, values, and traditions sooo much!

I am proud of my Blackness and that can never be taken away from me. From my mom, I learned that human beings are human beings, RACE DOESN'T MATTER. We all need someone that values us.
Re: Black People Should Learn To Love Themself by Nobody: 6:56pm On Oct 04, 2009
"Hugs Sweetpie" Nobody deserves to be jumped on. "wears invinsible amour before they tranfer their aggression tongue grin"
Re: Black People Should Learn To Love Themself by THEAMAKA(f): 6:57pm On Oct 04, 2009
who are you yelling at?
im just saying, SHEESH!!

you better calm down, cause i aint sweetiepie.
Re: Black People Should Learn To Love Themself by posakosa(m): 6:58pm On Oct 04, 2009
^^^^^^^ u're a bit fiesty this evening ?  Yelling would be writing in ALL CAPS,  i am only highlighting my idea.
Re: Black People Should Learn To Love Themself by tboyjnr(m): 6:59pm On Oct 04, 2009
lol, sweetpie, you are such a racist, !!!!!

So you want ur kids looking like you, not half whatever right, same argument i hear from white supremacists.
So when you see a couple of different races, this is all that comes to ur head,
hopefully one day people like u would be gotten rid off from this planet, but i dont see it in my generation embarassed
Re: Black People Should Learn To Love Themself by sweetpie23: 6:59pm On Oct 04, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

"Hugs Sweetpie" Nobody deserves to be jumped on. "wears invinsible amour before they tranfer their aggression tongue grin"
sister welcome back why did you leave me here alone? cry they almost killed me.

posakosa:

No im just explaining that race is NOT the issue but what the person values that matters. My Mom may be white, I am Black. I can't HATE her. She has adopted the Nigerian culture, values, and traditions sooo much!

I am proud of my Blackness and that can never be taken away from me. From my mom, I learned that human beings are human beings, RACE DOESN'T MATTER. We all need someone that values us.

wow this is really sweet I guess some are worth giving a try.
Re: Black People Should Learn To Love Themself by Nobody: 7:01pm On Oct 04, 2009
sweetpie23:

sister welcome back why did you leave me here alone? cry they almost killed me.

My dear im sorry. I hate gang mentality especially on the internet for damns sake undecided. Im here now. kiss
Re: Black People Should Learn To Love Themself by posakosa(m): 7:01pm On Oct 04, 2009
sweetpie23:

wow this is really sweet I guess some are worth giving a try.

Yes you should. I can give you this perspective because my mom is white but if you ever meet a WHITE MAN <he could be white African> that loves you and appreciates you, your values, and culture, don't turn him down cause he is white.

I wish you well in your journey.  smiley
Re: Black People Should Learn To Love Themself by shesi(m): 7:03pm On Oct 04, 2009
sweetpie, you're a bleeping racist is what you are.

look if you have your sht together u dont need to worry abt women of another race "stealing your men" It's when you're unpolished, crass, not presentable, and outdated (all qualities you posses judging from your picture. seriously do you expect to hold down a decent black man looking like that? puhleese) that is when you start coming up with nonsense theories like this.

it's like all those fat ugly white girls bitching about how skinny asian girls are stealing their men.
Re: Black People Should Learn To Love Themself by posakosa(m): 7:04pm On Oct 04, 2009
shesi:

look if you have your sht together u dont need to worry abt women of another race "stealing your men" It's when you're unpolished, crass, not presentable, and outdated (all qualities you posses judging from your picture. seriously do you expect to hold down a decent black man looking like that? puhleese) that is when you start coming up with nonsense theories like this.

i[i]t's like all those fat ugly white girls bitching about how skinny asian girls are stealing their men.[/i]

OUCH ! shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Black People Should Learn To Love Themself by sweetpie23: 7:04pm On Oct 04, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

My dear im sorry. I hate gang mentality especially on the internet for damns sake undecided. Im here now. kiss
thank God

posakosa:

Yes you should. I can give you this perspective because my mom is white but if you ever meet a WHITE MAN <he could be white African> that loves you and appreciates you, your values, and culture, don't turn him down cause he is white.

I wish you well in your journey.  smiley
at least you explain better to me then to curse me I can at least understand now that some are not bad after all.
Re: Black People Should Learn To Love Themself by Nobody: 7:05pm On Oct 04, 2009
shesi:

it's like all those fat ugly white girls bitching about how skinny asian girls are stealing their men.

Please you are getting personal here and I dont think thats fair. We are not here to discuss who the prettiest girl in NL is and she may not dress to your "taste" but someone else likes it.
Re: Black People Should Learn To Love Themself by THEAMAKA(f): 7:08pm On Oct 04, 2009
shesi:

DAMN!!! shocked shocked shocked embarassed embarassed embarassed sad sad
Re: Black People Should Learn To Love Themself by shesi(m): 7:08pm On Oct 04, 2009
Please you are getting personal here and I dont think thats fair. We are not here to discuss who the prettiest girl in NL is and she may not dress to your "taste" but someone else likes it.

this thread went past personal with the first post hunny. get with the program. i'm only stating facts. something sweatpie claims to be all about. so lets go.
Re: Black People Should Learn To Love Themself by posakosa(m): 7:09pm On Oct 04, 2009
sweetpie23:

at least you explain better to me then to curse me I can at least understand now that some are not bad after all.

No need to curse you! Some Nigerians treated my mom badly too! But now, she doesn't take crap from no one. She speaks Yoruba and Pidgin English well, well,  <ahaha> even better than me and I grew up in Nigeria,

If anyone loves you and they are from a different country <choose any African Country> lets not choose European they will ADOPT and VALUE you and your culture.

Even if the man or woman is Black/Dark Skinned and is from Ghana, and thinks that his culture is better than yours,  you berra get out of that relationship.  lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Black People Should Learn To Love Themself by sweetpie23: 7:10pm On Oct 04, 2009
shesi:

this thread went past personal with the first post hunny. get with the program. i'm only stating facts. something sweatpie claims to be all about. so lets go.
with the way you came, am not going.
Re: Black People Should Learn To Love Themself by Nobody: 7:11pm On Oct 04, 2009
@ posakosa

Do you have a thing for Ghanaians?
Re: Black People Should Learn To Love Themself by Nobody: 7:12pm On Oct 04, 2009
shesi:

She didnt go in on the men's appearance I feel the argument is lost when one party goes personal and starts insulting ones appearance. That's my opinion of course.
Re: Black People Should Learn To Love Themself by posakosa(m): 7:13pm On Oct 04, 2009
michelin89:

@ posakosa

Do you have a thing for Ghanaians?

HECK NO! Im only stating an example. I pick Ghana because its an African country, we can choose, Zambia, Mozambique, Rwanda, Sudan, Ethoipia, whatever country, if he/she doesn't value your culture and traditions then it may not work.
Re: Black People Should Learn To Love Themself by shesi(m): 7:14pm On Oct 04, 2009
with the way you came, am not going.

truth hurts dont it. seriously you're a racist. deeply. it doesn't matter how you try to justify your racism. many before you have tried to justify their racism too. with far better arguments might i add. but in the end, it's all been proven to be BS.
Re: Black People Should Learn To Love Themself by Nobody: 7:15pm On Oct 04, 2009
posakosa:

HECK NO! Im only stating an example.  I pick Ghana because its an African country, we can choose, Zambia, Mozambique, Rwanda, Sudan, Ethoipia, whatever country,  if he/she doesn't value your culture and traditions then it may not work.

Calm down. I just thought you had a particular interest for those people since you kept coming up with them for comparisons.
Re: Black People Should Learn To Love Themself by chiogo(f): 7:15pm On Oct 04, 2009
What a load of gobbledygook??  embarassed Help me out UK peeps. lmfao

I mean, I've seen a lot of crazy things in my life, but it just keeps getting worse.

Sweetiepie honey, say NO to drugs!!!!
Re: Black People Should Learn To Love Themself by sweetpie23: 7:16pm On Oct 04, 2009
shesi:

truth hurts dont it. seriously you're a racist. deeply. it doesn't matter how you try to justify your racism. many before you have tried to justify their racism too. with far better arguments might i add. but in the end, it's all been proven to be BS.
ok next
Re: Black People Should Learn To Love Themself by posakosa(m): 7:17pm On Oct 04, 2009
michelin89:

Calm down. I just thought you had a particular interest for those people since you kept coming up with them for comparisons.

yea, im only stating an example and proving a point.  smiley  <but u're free to insert any African country>
Re: Black People Should Learn To Love Themself by THEAMAKA(f): 7:17pm On Oct 04, 2009
"calm down"
the same thing i said.
sheesh.
it seems like he is screaming at the world. lol
Re: Black People Should Learn To Love Themself by sweetpie23: 7:18pm On Oct 04, 2009
chiogo:

What a load of gobbledygook?? embarassed Help me out UK peeps. lmfao

I mean, I've seen a lot of crazy things in my life, but it just keeps getting worse.

Sweetiepie honey, say NO to drugs!!!!
are you on crack? undecided undecided
Re: Black People Should Learn To Love Themself by posakosa(m): 7:19pm On Oct 04, 2009
THE AMAKA:

"calm down"
the same thing i said.
sheesh.
it seems like he is screaming at the world. lol

hahahahahaha! Screaming would be writing in all caps!  wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

18 Year Old Raped By Her Five Besties Seeks Justice / Are Black People Attractive To White People Abroad? / 13 Signs You're Falling In Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.