Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,021 members, 7,953,052 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:54 AM

(creativity Game) the winner is ---- he is one of the most creative nairalanders - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / (creativity Game) the winner is ---- he is one of the most creative nairalanders (10080 Views)

And The Winner Is..... / The Ukwu Competition - ..... And The Winner Is ? / Let Us Play A Game, The Best Liar. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: (creativity Game) the winner is ---- he is one of the most creative nairalanders by brightalo1010: 1:19pm On Sep 04, 2016
honeygirl17:
I don't know her whereabout ask fuckshit
Na only u I fit ask for now ooo
Re: (creativity Game) the winner is ---- he is one of the most creative nairalanders by honeygirl17: 1:22pm On Sep 04, 2016
brightalo1010:
Na only u I fit ask for now ooo
come chop Sunday ricetongue I av no biz with pvvsy
Re: (creativity Game) the winner is ---- he is one of the most creative nairalanders by b0rn2fuck(m): 1:23pm On Sep 04, 2016
honeygirl17:
Somborri tell pussysandie that sweetpenis is waiting for her. He is b0rn2fuck!
who is sweetpenis? Who is handlingpussy again, which allegation una dey bring again, na sexyceline dey my head now, she or no one else and I am not sweetpenis ooo
Re: (creativity Game) the winner is ---- he is one of the most creative nairalanders by adaksbullet: 1:24pm On Sep 04, 2016
EMPERORLEEE:

Hahahahahahahhaahahhaahha You don win cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy
wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: (creativity Game) the winner is ---- he is one of the most creative nairalanders by honeygirl17: 1:26pm On Sep 04, 2016
b0rn2fuck:
who is sweetpenis? Who is handlingpussy again, which allegation una dey bring again, na sexyceline dey my head now, she or no one else and I am not sweetpenis ooo
Baba fück you still dey this land? Good to see you with your sweetpenis cool
Re: (creativity Game) the winner is ---- he is one of the most creative nairalanders by Nobody: 1:27pm On Sep 04, 2016
Emperorshixy cheesy grin cheesy
EMPERORLEEE:

Hahahahahahahhaahahhaahha You don win cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: (creativity Game) the winner is ---- he is one of the most creative nairalanders by uyisteven(m): 1:29pm On Sep 04, 2016
EMPERORLEEE:

Wahalaii I no dey go angry sad You fah?

Was about going down on Estharfabian until her Smellyanus hit me like grenade.
Even my own MrCork became numb..I knew I should have gone for Laveda.Even if i know deep down she has a Smellymouth.

Na joke I dey o....Abegggg o

1 Like

Re: (creativity Game) the winner is ---- he is one of the most creative nairalanders by IamNawty(f): 1:46pm On Sep 04, 2016
fairlyusedpant:
So i met this pretty girl called laveda, and i came closer to her and told her that Iamkingzlee but she can call me emperorleee, and laveda interrupted me and said i should talk2bella her secretary that she is busy, but i did not give up, i told her that she looks like a trapqueen77 to me but since iamnawty, i can make her a prettythicksme, but asuo27 interrupted me, and told laveda to leave this villageGOAT alone, and told me to carry my smellymouth and get out, but i told her to STFUareyouGod? That even if i have a smellinganus i can still love laveda, but asuo27 said odikwarisky, well fuckshit, i was actually jealous because i luvU2 since i was a fynestboi, but i ran away because she was the mamagee of nairaland gringringrin
Ooossshhheey baddest grin

Re: (creativity Game) the winner is ---- he is one of the most creative nairalanders by Nobody: 1:58pm On Sep 04, 2016
fairlyusedpant:
So i met this pretty girl called laveda, and i came closer to her and told her that Iamkingzlee but she can call me emperorleee, and laveda interrupted me and said i should talk2bella her secretary that she is busy, but i did not give up, i told her that she looks like a trapqueen77 to me but since iamnawty, i can make her a prettythicksme, but asuo27 interrupted me, and told laveda to leave this villageGOAT alone, and told me to carry my smellymouth and get out, but i told her to STFUareyouGod? That even if i have a smellinganus i can still love laveda, but asuo27 said odikwarisky, well fuckshit, i was actually jealous because i luvU2 since i was a fynestboi, but i ran away because she was the mamagee of nairaland gringringrin

Re: (creativity Game) the winner is ---- he is one of the most creative nairalanders by brightalo1010: 1:59pm On Sep 04, 2016
honeygirl17:
come chop Sunday ricetongue I av no biz with pvvsy
Oya I don land for dinning,hope you go feed me for mouth to me no pvvsy no biz ooo grin
Re: (creativity Game) the winner is ---- he is one of the most creative nairalanders by mhisbliss(f): 2:03pm On Sep 04, 2016
grin am just here to read comments
Re: (creativity Game) the winner is ---- he is one of the most creative nairalanders by Nobody: 2:04pm On Sep 04, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
SmellingAnus asked me, who is fucking Prettythicksme? In anger I replied, STFU are you God? You know on a normal day, iamn.awty, but this your question, odikwa.risky
grin nice one

1 Like 1 Share

Re: (creativity Game) the winner is ---- he is one of the most creative nairalanders by Nobody: 2:36pm On Sep 04, 2016
brightalo1010:

The recession no reach her side she for manage am like that na, by the way some ladies they roll without pant this days grin you can ask honeygirl17 or tiny23 grin smiley

Who?
Re: (creativity Game) the winner is ---- he is one of the most creative nairalanders by Nobody: 2:36pm On Sep 04, 2016
Tiny23:

Wow wow wow wow
This one u are shouting wow..who's responsible
Re: (creativity Game) the winner is ---- he is one of the most creative nairalanders by Nobody: 2:39pm On Sep 04, 2016
fairlyusedpant:
woooww! nice one bruh!
Re: (creativity Game) the winner is ---- he is one of the most creative nairalanders by Laveda(f): 2:40pm On Sep 04, 2016
RoyalBlak007:

lol..you dont like Jamaican patois? grin currently seeing a movie "Shottas" now..so I decided to try it out cheesy

I didn't go to church...most times I feel God doesn't want me in his church undecided embarassed ...did you go?

lol don't like it, they sound kinda wack .. Ohh that's good, not seen it.

God doesn't want you? That's surprising. Why feel so?
Well, I went. smiley

1 Like

Re: (creativity Game) the winner is ---- he is one of the most creative nairalanders by Nobody: 2:42pm On Sep 04, 2016
Jarizod:
This one u are shouting wow..who's responsible

lol, for?
Re: (creativity Game) the winner is ---- he is one of the most creative nairalanders by Nobody: 2:47pm On Sep 04, 2016
Tiny23:

lol, for?
The wow wow wow wow like 8 times

what's his name angry
Re: (creativity Game) the winner is ---- he is one of the most creative nairalanders by Lsofdk(m): 2:48pm On Sep 04, 2016
OdikwaRisky:
Nice one.
thanks bro
Re: (creativity Game) the winner is ---- he is one of the most creative nairalanders by Nobody: 2:51pm On Sep 04, 2016
Jarizod:
The wow wow wow wow like 8 times

what's his name angry

Dunno what u talking about
Re: (creativity Game) the winner is ---- he is one of the most creative nairalanders by Nobody: 2:54pm On Sep 04, 2016
Tiny23:

Dunno what u talking about
You seem h'egzited smiley

who's pleasuring you wink

Re: (creativity Game) the winner is ---- he is one of the most creative nairalanders by Nobody: 2:55pm On Sep 04, 2016
honeygirl17:
Baba fück you still dey this land? Good to see you with your sweetpenis cool

Wetin?na so una like sweetpenis?
Re: (creativity Game) the winner is ---- he is one of the most creative nairalanders by Laveda(f): 2:58pm On Sep 04, 2016
fairlyusedpant:

Wow creativity at its peak grin

This is good.grin
Re: (creativity Game) the winner is ---- he is one of the most creative nairalanders by Nobody: 2:58pm On Sep 04, 2016
honeygirl17:
I don't know her whereabout ask fuckshit

Whereis nairalandefcc1 abeg come arrest these peeps wetin I do dem dan jst to offer a swt joystick....honey coated rod..
Re: (creativity Game) the winner is ---- he is one of the most creative nairalanders by brightalo1010: 3:11pm On Sep 04, 2016
Tiny23:

Who?
Na one girl like that grin
Re: (creativity Game) the winner is ---- he is one of the most creative nairalanders by Nobody: 3:21pm On Sep 04, 2016
Jarizod:
You seem h'egzited smiley

who's pleasuring you wink

You don start again o
Re: (creativity Game) the winner is ---- he is one of the most creative nairalanders by naijaboiy: 3:27pm On Sep 04, 2016
Lsofdk:
i don showgrin

lsofdk is a
handsam, freespirited, full blooded naijaboiy, he hates engaging in discussions pertaining nigeriapolitics, rather he prefers sipping creamish cherryice cream, while flirting with any senoreetahin romance section cool
Nice one cool
Re: (creativity Game) the winner is ---- he is one of the most creative nairalanders by naijaboiy: 3:28pm On Sep 04, 2016
RoyalBlak007:
Royalblak might luvU2 but he doesnt give a fvckshit about you cos he's a true naijaboiy

hahaha! grin

Cool cool

2 Likes

Re: (creativity Game) the winner is ---- he is one of the most creative nairalanders by Nobody: 3:28pm On Sep 04, 2016
Tiny23:

You don start again o
Am playingg with you.. You suppose don sabi me now na grin

u haven't answered my quenshun tho angry

1 Like

Re: (creativity Game) the winner is ---- he is one of the most creative nairalanders by Talk2Bella(f): 3:32pm On Sep 04, 2016
fairlyusedpant:

chai secretary eheheheh

good tho

me likey grin
Re: (creativity Game) the winner is ---- he is one of the most creative nairalanders by Nobody: 3:38pm On Sep 04, 2016
Jarizod:
Am playingg with you.. You suppose don sabi me now na grin

u haven't answered my quenshun tho angry

I'm not gonna answer you
Re: (creativity Game) the winner is ---- he is one of the most creative nairalanders by Nobody: 3:41pm On Sep 04, 2016
the day I toasted honeygirl17...I said "give me your love girl,lemme feel like emperorleee".she shouted,"fvckshit! mehn..I can't date you, iamNawty and I hateu2,I roll with the likes of naijaboiy not with a hungrynigerian like you.

I now said with a frown on my face "ha! don't you know that I am a pussysmasher?,I am born2fuck even mrcork is still a villagegoat for where I dey.and more importantly, I Mbush,the son of generalbush... F.Y.I,I am the KingInVahala,mhissbliss is my babymama,mamagee is my side chick.but i want you to be my undisputedBosom… "really?" she said laughing."but the main reason why i cant date is that,you are not the fynestboi on nairaland-1. you have a smellingmouth-2.you wear a fairlyusedpant-3 you behave like a biafranbushboy-4 ....... leeme jump to the 23rd reason why I can't date you...your diick is tiny-23".

30 Likes 19 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Fun!!! If You Were To SACK One Of These Female Staffs – Who Will It Be?[pics] / This Popular Girl Slept With One Popular Boy In My Area / Went Shopping With My Daughter Today - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.