Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,748 members, 7,809,865 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:15 PM

(creativity Game) the winner is ---- he is one of the most creative nairalanders - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / (creativity Game) the winner is ---- he is one of the most creative nairalanders (9687 Views)

And The Winner Is..... / The Ukwu Competition - ..... And The Winner Is ? / Let Us Play A Game, The Best Liar. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: (creativity Game) the winner is ---- he is one of the most creative nairalanders by Nobody: 11:52am On Sep 04, 2016
Biko kwa you try grin
Next time try increase am to N200
cheesy.
brightalo1010:
Hahaha onye ara,I no try? Nna rapum aka that girl just they make me angry by her comments at times.But I go try increase the amount after the recession .
Re: (creativity Game) the winner is ---- he is one of the most creative nairalanders by Nobody: 11:53am On Sep 04, 2016
Lsofdk:
i don showgrin

lsofdk is a
handsam, freespirited, full blooded naijaboiy, he hates engaging in discussions pertaining nigeriapolitics, rather he prefers sipping creamish cherryice cream, while flirting with any senoreetahin romance section cool

Wow wow wow wow
Re: (creativity Game) the winner is ---- he is one of the most creative nairalanders by Nobody: 12:03pm On Sep 04, 2016
brightalo1010:
Hahaha onye ara,I no try? Nna rapum aka that girl just they make me angry by her comments at times.But I go try increase the amount after the recession .
My comments make you angry?, "take a hike".
Re: (creativity Game) the winner is ---- he is one of the most creative nairalanders by fairlyusedpant: 12:03pm On Sep 04, 2016
So i met this pretty girl called laveda, and i came closer to her and told her that Iamkingzlee but she can call me emperorleee, and laveda interrupted me and said i should talk2bella her secretary that she is busy, but i did not give up, i told her that she looks like a trapqueen77 to me but since iamnawty, i can make her a prettythicksme, but asuo27 interrupted me, and told laveda to leave this villageGOAT alone, and told me to carry my smellymouth and get out, but i told her to STFUareyouGod? That even if i have a smellinganus i can still love laveda, but asuo27 said odikwarisky, well fuckshit, i was actually jealous because i luvU2 since i was a fynestboi, but i ran away because she was the mamagee of nairaland gringringrin

27 Likes 8 Shares

Re: (creativity Game) the winner is ---- he is one of the most creative nairalanders by Nobody: 12:04pm On Sep 04, 2016
OdikwaRisky:
Biko kwa you try grin
cheesy.
He can't afford my undies, whether recession or no recession. cool

Just leave that guy!.
Re: (creativity Game) the winner is ---- he is one of the most creative nairalanders by Lsofdk(m): 12:05pm On Sep 04, 2016
anoda one

Reverend should preach to PussySmasher from the book of firstking01 to change from his evil ways of chasing dryyansh1 blackberrybabes and become a Jesusboiy

6 Likes

Re: (creativity Game) the winner is ---- he is one of the most creative nairalanders by brightalo1010: 12:05pm On Sep 04, 2016
OdikwaRisky:
Biko kwa you try grin
cheesy.

The recession no reach her side she for manage am like that na, by the way some ladies they roll without pant this days grin you can ask honeygirl17 or tiny23 grin smiley
Re: (creativity Game) the winner is ---- he is one of the most creative nairalanders by EMPERORLEEE(m): 12:06pm On Sep 04, 2016
fairlyusedpant:
So i met this pretty girl called laveda, and i came closer to her and told her that Iamkingzlee but she can call me emperorleee, and laveda interrupted me and said i should talk2bella her secretary that she is busy, but i did not give up, i told her that i she looks like trapqueen77 to me but since iamnawty and i can make her a prettythicksme, but asuo27 interrupted me, and told laveda to leave this villageGOAT alone, and told me to carry my smellymouth and get out, but i told her to STFUareyouGod? That even if i have a smellinganus i can still love laveda, but asuo27 said odikwarisky, well fuckshit, i was actually jealous because i luvU2 since i was a fynestboi, but i ran away because she was the mamagee of nairaland gringringrin

Church Agbasa grin cheesy Badt guy.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: (creativity Game) the winner is ---- he is one of the most creative nairalanders by SmellingAnus(m): 12:08pm On Sep 04, 2016
fairlyusedpant:
So i met this pretty girl called laveda, and i came closer to her and told her that Iamkingzlee but she can call me emperorleee, and laveda interrupted me and said i should talk2bella her secretary that she is busy, but i did not give up, i told her that she looks like a trapqueen77 to me but since iamnawty, i can make her a prettythicksme, but asuo27 interrupted me, and told laveda to leave this villageGOAT alone, and told me to carry my smellymouth and get out, but i told her to STFUareyouGod? That even if i have a smellinganus i can still love laveda, but asuo27 said odikwarisky, well fuckshit, i was actually jealous because i luvU2 since i was a fynestboi, but i ran away because she was the mamagee of nairaland gringringrin
mehhnnnn creativity at its peak cool
Re: (creativity Game) the winner is ---- he is one of the most creative nairalanders by Lsofdk(m): 12:09pm On Sep 04, 2016
Tiny23:

Wow wow wow wow
grin thankswink
Re: (creativity Game) the winner is ---- he is one of the most creative nairalanders by brightalo1010: 12:10pm On Sep 04, 2016
asuo27:
My comments make you angry?, "take a hike".
I need bike not hike to go get you some correctional herbal medicine.

1 Like

Re: (creativity Game) the winner is ---- he is one of the most creative nairalanders by Nobody: 12:11pm On Sep 04, 2016
brightalo1010:
I need bike not hike to go get you some correctional herbal medicine.
Don't mention me again. cool
Re: (creativity Game) the winner is ---- he is one of the most creative nairalanders by Nobody: 12:12pm On Sep 04, 2016
Sorry am I late? grin

Firstking01, Kinglekan, Kinginvahala and the Lastking147 are d 4 Kings who met Emperorlee in NairaLand as theyre searching for a JuicyPucci ...but suddenly as the wind blew ,They saw LadyF dancing gracefully in the tune of livin' Laveda Loca but as she drew on them closer ,her smelingmenses made them puke.... tongue

Cc smellinganus

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: (creativity Game) the winner is ---- he is one of the most creative nairalanders by kinglekan: 12:15pm On Sep 04, 2016
OdikwaRisky:
Another one grin

Mrcork is just a hungrynigerian pretending to be a kulboy in London. What a foolishpig!
grin grin
Re: (creativity Game) the winner is ---- he is one of the most creative nairalanders by Nobody: 12:15pm On Sep 04, 2016
RoyalBlak007:

Dope man...Dope!

Smellinganus is so feeble that he told trapqueen77 to make a thread for him declaring him as her crush grin grin grin grin

tongue
Re: (creativity Game) the winner is ---- he is one of the most creative nairalanders by Nobody: 12:18pm On Sep 04, 2016
SmellingAnus:
The winner of this game will be the person with the most likes by 6am Nigerian Time on Monday 5th September 2016.... You can make as many sentences as you want...
Let the game begin grin

Trapqueen77 likes smellymouth because he has a smellinganus that was inhaled by anusodourinhaler grin

Who gone win? grin
Re: (creativity Game) the winner is ---- he is one of the most creative nairalanders by fairlyusedpant: 12:19pm On Sep 04, 2016
EMPERORLEEE:

Church Agbasa grin cheesy Badt guy.
agbasa go oooo gringringrin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: (creativity Game) the winner is ---- he is one of the most creative nairalanders by brightalo1010: 12:19pm On Sep 04, 2016
asuo27:
Don't mention me again. cool
How many times do you want to warn me about mentioning your name before you strike your thunder or bomb? I don wait for your strike to no avail. abeg try and make the strike snappy becus I don tire with your warning already.
Re: (creativity Game) the winner is ---- he is one of the most creative nairalanders by honeygirl17: 12:20pm On Sep 04, 2016
brightalo1010:

The recession no reach her side she for manage am like that na, by the way some ladies they roll without pant this days grin you can ask hon.eygirl17 or tiny.23 grin smiley
Somborri tell pussysandie that sweetpenis is waiting for her. He is b0rn2fuck!

1 Like

Re: (creativity Game) the winner is ---- he is one of the most creative nairalanders by SmellingAnus(m): 12:29pm On Sep 04, 2016
TrapQueen77:
Sorry am I late? grin

Firstking01, Kinglekan, Kinginvahala and the Lastking147 are d 4 Kings who met Emperorlee in NairaLand as theyre searching for a JuicyPucci ...but suddenly as the wind blew ,They saw LadyF dancing gracefully in the tune of livin' Laveda Loca but as she drew on them closer ,her smelingmenses made them puke.... tongue

Cc smellinganus
fantastically gorgeous kiss
Re: (creativity Game) the winner is ---- he is one of the most creative nairalanders by Nobody: 12:40pm On Sep 04, 2016
Nice one.
Lsofdk:
anoda one

Reverend should preach toPussySmasher from the book of firstking01 to change from his evil ways of chasing dryyansh1 blackberrybabes and become a Jesusboiy

Re: (creativity Game) the winner is ---- he is one of the most creative nairalanders by Nobody: 12:42pm On Sep 04, 2016
See as I don cause fight between two lovers oh embarassed
I for no mention una.
Re: (creativity Game) the winner is ---- he is one of the most creative nairalanders by brightalo1010: 12:43pm On Sep 04, 2016
honeygirl17:
Somborri tell pussysandie that sweetpenis is waiting for her. He is b0rn2fuck!
Hahahahah wey the sweetpenis by the way where is that pussysandie dey sef
Re: (creativity Game) the winner is ---- he is one of the most creative nairalanders by Nobody: 12:44pm On Sep 04, 2016
cool
Re: (creativity Game) the winner is ---- he is one of the most creative nairalanders by Kherry: 12:50pm On Sep 04, 2016
tell mrcork and lastmumu I hateu2 cos you are foolinlove with Berlyn and you both act like a madcow,cos you both bought her a wristbangle

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: (creativity Game) the winner is ---- he is one of the most creative nairalanders by EMPERORLEEE(m): 1:06pm On Sep 04, 2016
Adaksbullet oya comman end this game for us cheesy grin
Re: (creativity Game) the winner is ---- he is one of the most creative nairalanders by adaksbullet: 1:08pm On Sep 04, 2016
EMPERORLEEE:
Adaksbullet oya comman end this game for us cheesy grin
cheesy grin grin
Re: (creativity Game) the winner is ---- he is one of the most creative nairalanders by honeygirl17: 1:09pm On Sep 04, 2016
brightalo1010:
Hahahahah wey the sweetpenis by the way where is that pussysandie dey sef
I don't know her whereabout ask fuckshit
Re: (creativity Game) the winner is ---- he is one of the most creative nairalanders by EMPERORLEEE(m): 1:12pm On Sep 04, 2016
adaksbullet:
cheesy grin grin

Oya oya as e dey hot grin Make ur sentence sharp sharp cheesy
Re: (creativity Game) the winner is ---- he is one of the most creative nairalanders by hungrynigerian: 1:12pm On Sep 04, 2016
kinglekan:
grin grin
How dare you mention my name
Re: (creativity Game) the winner is ---- he is one of the most creative nairalanders by adaksbullet: 1:14pm On Sep 04, 2016
Emperoshixy his call me too come too smelanos tread too comet mine comet buh wen am enterd on tread am seen one gilr his name his laweda his do hmmm am whant too telled her too stfuareullord buh den am remeba his odika very risk so am let pretty thicks me wink wink wink wink smiley

4 Likes

Re: (creativity Game) the winner is ---- he is one of the most creative nairalanders by EMPERORLEEE(m): 1:17pm On Sep 04, 2016
adaksbullet:
Emperoshixy his call me too come too smelanos tread too comet mine comet buh wen am enterd on tread am seen one gilr his name his laweda his do hmmm am whant too telled her too stfuareullord buh den am remeba his odika very risk so am let pretty thicks me wink wink wink wink smiley

Hahahahahahahhaahahhaahha You don win cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Why Do Some Women Get Worked Up Whenever A Man Says He Prefers A Virgin? / How To Talk To A Girl You Barely Know/never Met On Facebook And Win Her / Guys: How To Pamper Your Pussi (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.