Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,192 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:15 AM

(creativity Game) the winner is ---- he is one of the most creative nairalanders - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / (creativity Game) the winner is ---- he is one of the most creative nairalanders (9800 Views)

And The Winner Is..... / The Ukwu Competition - ..... And The Winner Is ? / Let Us Play A Game, The Best Liar. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: (creativity Game) the winner is ---- he is one of the most creative nairalanders by Nobody: 6:06am On Sep 05, 2016
OdikwaRisky:
Brightalo1010 gave asuo27 190 naira to buy fairlyusedpant, so she got angry and called him a stupidgoat!
This got me lmao.....nice one btw cool

1 Like

Re: (creativity Game) the winner is ---- he is one of the most creative nairalanders by Nobody: 6:07am On Sep 05, 2016
Lsofdk:
i don showgrin

lsofdk is a
handsam, freespirited, full blooded naijaboiy, he hates engaging in discussions pertaining nigeriapolitics, rather he prefers sipping creamish cherryice cream, while flirting with any senoreetahin romance section cool
this is so creative and full of imagination cool......I like it
Re: (creativity Game) the winner is ---- he is one of the most creative nairalanders by Nobody: 6:10am On Sep 05, 2016
DESNAT:
the day I toasted honeygirl17...I said "give me your love girl,lemme feel like emperorleee".she shouted,"fvckshit! mehn..I can't date you, iamNawty and I hateu2,I roll with the likes of naijaboiy not with a hungrynigerian like you.

I now said with a frown on my face "ha! don't you know that I am a pussysmasher?,I am born2fuck even mrcork is still a villagegoat for where I dey.and more importantly, I Mbush,the son of generalbush... F.Y.I,I am the KingInVahala,mhissbliss is my babymama,mamagee is my side chick.but i want you to be my undisputedBosom… "really?" she said laughing."but the main reason why i cant date is that,you are not the fynestboi on nairaland-1. you have a smellingmouth-2.you wear a fairlyusedpant-3 you behave like a biafranbushboy-4 ....... leeme jump to the 23rd reason why I can't date you...your diick is tiny-23".
wow wow wow lipsrsealed....make I nor turn to ambulance......creativity at its best....nice one cool

1 Like

Re: (creativity Game) the winner is ---- he is one of the most creative nairalanders by Nobody: 6:14am On Sep 05, 2016
RoyalBlak007:
Royalblak might luvU2 but he doesnt give a fvckshit about you cos he's a true naijaboiy

hahaha! grin

short and creative.......it's cool cool

2 Likes

Re: (creativity Game) the winner is ---- he is one of the most creative nairalanders by Nobody: 6:23am On Sep 05, 2016
LordScent:

He is a BIAFRABUSHBOY , yet he speaks fluent yoruba like YORUBAWOMAN and as if that was not enough, he farts around like SMELLINGANUS,please dont let me tell you of his SMELLYMOUTH. grin grin grin grin who else am i talking about other than EMPERORLEE, the fake MRBIGMAN1

GBAM!!! grin.....
Re: (creativity Game) the winner is ---- he is one of the most creative nairalanders by RoyalBlak007: 7:48am On Sep 05, 2016
suzan404:
short and creative.......it's cool cool

thanks

i love ur siggy...can i lend it?
Re: (creativity Game) the winner is ---- he is one of the most creative nairalanders by Nobody: 8:11am On Sep 05, 2016
RoyalBlak007:

thanks

i love ur siggy...can i lend it?

You are welcomesmiley......yeah,you can lend it grin
Re: (creativity Game) the winner is ---- he is one of the most creative nairalanders by RoyalBlak007: 8:15am On Sep 05, 2016
suzan404:
You are welcomesmiley......yeah,you can lend it grin

thanks!

you rock! wink
Re: (creativity Game) the winner is ---- he is one of the most creative nairalanders by Nobody: 8:18am On Sep 05, 2016
RoyalBlak007:

thanks!

you rock! wink

cool
Re: (creativity Game) the winner is ---- he is one of the most creative nairalanders by RoyalBlak007: 8:27am On Sep 05, 2016
suzan404:
cool

Check it

out grin wink
Re: (creativity Game) the winner is ---- he is one of the most creative nairalanders by Nobody: 8:31am On Sep 05, 2016
RoyalBlak007:

Check it

out grin wink

Wow!It just makes a lotta sense.....I love it cool
Re: (creativity Game) the winner is ---- he is one of the most creative nairalanders by RoyalBlak007: 8:39am On Sep 05, 2016
suzan404:
Wow!It just makes a lotta sense.....I love it cool

all thanks to you for letting me "steal it" grin

Have a great day ahead cool wink
Re: (creativity Game) the winner is ---- he is one of the most creative nairalanders by brightalo1010: 8:46am On Sep 05, 2016
suzan404:
This got me lmao.....nice one btw cool
Yes because you see pant and brightalo undecided lipsrsealed If I catch u there.
Re: (creativity Game) the winner is ---- he is one of the most creative nairalanders by Nobody: 8:47am On Sep 05, 2016
RoyalBlak007:

all thanks to you for letting me "steal it" grin

Have a great day ahead cool wink

it's my pleasure cool

1 Like

Re: (creativity Game) the winner is ---- he is one of the most creative nairalanders by Nobody: 8:50am On Sep 05, 2016
brightalo1010:
Yes because you see pant and brightalo undecided lipsrsealed If I catch u there.
cry pls don't beat me tongue......
Re: (creativity Game) the winner is ---- he is one of the most creative nairalanders by brightalo1010: 8:56am On Sep 05, 2016
suzan404:
cry pls don't beat me tongue......
Beating is not allow here as you already know grin Na bashing and insult dey fly upandan here like bullet,better hide yourself to avoid been caught on the crossfire tongue
Re: (creativity Game) the winner is ---- he is one of the most creative nairalanders by Maxi112: 9:00am On Sep 05, 2016
Miimzy is that you? smiley
Re: (creativity Game) the winner is ---- he is one of the most creative nairalanders by Nobody: 9:51am On Sep 05, 2016
suzan404:
wow wow wow lipsrsealed....make I nor turn to ambulance......creativity at its best....nice one cool
cheesy u fit turn for my sakegrin

I really appreciate. thanks: D
Re: (creativity Game) the winner is ---- he is one of the most creative nairalanders by Nobody: 10:11am On Sep 05, 2016
DESNAT:
cheesy u fit turn for my sakegrin

I really appreciate. thanks: D
cheesy grinyou are welcome dear cool
Re: (creativity Game) the winner is ---- he is one of the most creative nairalanders by Nobody: 10:12am On Sep 05, 2016
suzan404:
I love this grin grin so creative grin
Oya create yours joor grin grin
Re: (creativity Game) the winner is ---- he is one of the most creative nairalanders by Nobody: 10:14am On Sep 05, 2016
brightalo1010:
Beating is not allow here as you already know grin Na bashing and insult dey fly upandan here like bullet,better hide yourself to avoid been caught on the crossfire tongue
I'll be very careful to avoid such cool.....thanks
Re: (creativity Game) the winner is ---- he is one of the most creative nairalanders by Nobody: 10:24am On Sep 05, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
Oya create yours joor grin grin
I can't do itcry,I tried doing it yesterday,but I couldn'tembarassed
Re: (creativity Game) the winner is ---- he is one of the most creative nairalanders by Nobody: 10:36am On Sep 05, 2016
suzan404:
I can't do itcry,I tried doing it yesterday,but I couldn'tembarassed
ha! Is it that hard? Doesn't have to be so long. Could just be 4 lines
Re: (creativity Game) the winner is ---- he is one of the most creative nairalanders by brightalo1010: 10:36am On Sep 05, 2016
suzan404:
I'll be very careful to avoid such cool.....thanks
Good gurl grin
Re: (creativity Game) the winner is ---- he is one of the most creative nairalanders by Lsofdk(m): 11:09am On Sep 05, 2016
suzan404:
this is so creative and full of imagination cool......I like it
thanks dear wink cool
Re: (creativity Game) the winner is ---- he is one of the most creative nairalanders by LordScent(m): 12:30pm On Sep 05, 2016
suzan404:
GBAM!!! grin.....

lolzzzzz

Re: (creativity Game) the winner is ---- he is one of the most creative nairalanders by handsam(m): 2:37pm On Sep 05, 2016
Lsofdk:
i don showgrin

lsofdk is a
handsam, freespirited, full blooded naijaboiy, he hates engaging in discussions pertaining nigeriapolitics, rather he prefers sipping creamish cherryice cream, while flirting with any senoreetahin romance section cool

Baba..!grin
Re: (creativity Game) the winner is ---- he is one of the most creative nairalanders by Nobody: 3:02pm On Sep 05, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
ha! Is it that hard? Doesn't have to be so long. Could just be 4 lines
funny enough,the thing is kinda hard to me oo......I nor fit joor[/i]
Re: (creativity Game) the winner is ---- he is one of the most creative nairalanders by handsam(m): 3:40pm On Sep 05, 2016
suzan404:
funny enough,the thing is kinda hard to me oo......I nor fit joor[/i]

Ehya tongue
Re: (creativity Game) the winner is ---- he is one of the most creative nairalanders by Nobody: 4:27pm On Sep 05, 2016
handsam:

Ehya tongue
undecided undecided tongue
Re: (creativity Game) the winner is ---- he is one of the most creative nairalanders by handsam(m): 12:45am On Sep 06, 2016
Re: (creativity Game) the winner is ---- he is one of the most creative nairalanders by Nobody: 2:46am On Sep 06, 2016

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

A Better Way To Celebrate Valentine's Day / Boy Films Girlfriend Fighting His Mum . / The Sexcapades Of Titilayo. Story S1E1 (wit Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.