Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,976 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:25 AM

(creativity Game) the winner is ---- he is one of the most creative nairalanders - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / (creativity Game) the winner is ---- he is one of the most creative nairalanders (9719 Views)

And The Winner Is..... / The Ukwu Competition - ..... And The Winner Is ? / Let Us Play A Game, The Best Liar. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: (creativity Game) the winner is ---- he is one of the most creative nairalanders by Nobody: 3:43pm On Sep 04, 2016
DESNAT:
the day I toasted honeygirl17...I said "give me your love girl,lemme feel like emperorleee".she shouted,"fvckshit![/b]mehn..I can't date you,[b]iamNawty and I hateu2,I roll with the likes of naijaboiy not with a hungrynigerian like you.

I now said with a frown on my face "ha! don't you know that I am a pussysmasher?,I am born2fuck even mrcork is still a villagegoat for where I dey.and more importantly, I Mbush,the son of generalbush... F.Y.I,I am the KingInVahala,mhissbliss is my babymama,mamagee is my side chick.but i want you to be my undisputedBosom… "really?" she said laughing."but the main reason why i can date is that,you are not the fynestboi on nairaland-1. you have a smellingmouth-2.you wear a fairlyusedpant-3 you behave like a biafranbushboy-4 ....... leeme jump to the 23rd reason why I can't date you...your diick is tiny-23".

Dope!! grin
Re: (creativity Game) the winner is ---- he is one of the most creative nairalanders by Nobody: 3:45pm On Sep 04, 2016

1 Like

Re: (creativity Game) the winner is ---- he is one of the most creative nairalanders by Nobody: 3:46pm On Sep 04, 2016
Tiny23:

I'm not gonna answer you
is my Tiny baby now upsett with zaddy

uploadd ur pics na..not the pleasure one tho
Re: (creativity Game) the winner is ---- he is one of the most creative nairalanders by KingRex1(m): 3:46pm On Sep 04, 2016
DESNAT:
the day I toasted honeygirl17...I said "give me your love girl,lemme feel like emperorleee".she shouted,"fvckshit![/b]mehn..I can't date you,[b]iamNawty and I hateu2,I roll with the likes of naijaboiy not with a hungrynigerian like you.

I now said with a frown on my face "ha! don't you know that I am a pussysmasher?,I am born2fuck even mrcork is still a villagegoat for where I dey.and more importantly, I Mbush,the son of generalbush... F.Y.I,I am the KingInVahala,mhissbliss is my babymama,mamagee is my side chick.but i want you to be my undisputedBosom… "really?" she said laughing."but the main reason why i can date is that,you are not the fynestboi on nairaland-1. you have a smellingmouth-2.you wear a fairlyusedpant-3 you behave like a biafranbushboy-4 ....... leeme jump to the 23rd reason why I can't date you...your diick is tiny-23".
thumbs up dude!!
Honeygirl17 is this true?
Re: (creativity Game) the winner is ---- he is one of the most creative nairalanders by Nobody: 3:47pm On Sep 04, 2016
ellacute45:

Dope!! grin
thanks cheesy
Re: (creativity Game) the winner is ---- he is one of the most creative nairalanders by Nobody: 3:48pm On Sep 04, 2016
KingRex1:
thumbs up dude!! Honeygirl17 is this true?
thanks boss
Re: (creativity Game) the winner is ---- he is one of the most creative nairalanders by generalbush(m): 3:49pm On Sep 04, 2016
DESNAT:

I now said with a frown on my face "ha! don't you know that I am a pussysmasher?,I am born2fuck even mrcork is still a villagegoat for where I dey.and more importantly, I Mbush,the son of generalbush... F.Y.I,I am the KingInVahala,mhissbliss is my babymama,mamagee is my side chick.but i want you to be my undisputedBosom… "really?" she said laughing."but the main reason why i can date is that,you are not the fynestboi[/b]on nairaland-1. you have a [b]smellingmouth-2.you wear a fairlyusedpant-3 you behave like a biafranbushboy[/ b]-4 ....... leeme jump to the 23rd reason why I can't date you...your diick is [b]tiny-23".

Fantastic cheesy
Re: (creativity Game) the winner is ---- he is one of the most creative nairalanders by Nobody: 3:53pm On Sep 04, 2016
generalbush:

Fantastic cheesy
cheesy boss me.thanks
Re: (creativity Game) the winner is ---- he is one of the most creative nairalanders by Lsofdk(m): 3:54pm On Sep 04, 2016
naijaboiy:

Nice one cool
thanks baba

1 Like

Re: (creativity Game) the winner is ---- he is one of the most creative nairalanders by Lastking147(m): 4:19pm On Sep 04, 2016
TrapQueen77:
Sorry am I late? grin

Firstking01, Kinglekan, Kinginvahala and the Lastking147 are d 4 Kings who met Emperorlee in NairaLand as theyre searching for a JuicyPucci ...but suddenly as the wind blew ,They saw LadyF dancing gracefully in the tune of livin' Laveda Loca but as she drew on them closer ,her smelingmenses made them puke.... tongue
Hahagrin
I don run for my life

Cc smellinganus
Re: (creativity Game) the winner is ---- he is one of the most creative nairalanders by Nobody: 4:23pm On Sep 04, 2016
Jarizod:
is my Tiny baby now upsett with zaddy

uploadd ur pics na..not the pleasure one tho

You can't withstand my anger, why should I?
Re: (creativity Game) the winner is ---- he is one of the most creative nairalanders by IamNawty(f): 4:24pm On Sep 04, 2016
DESNAT:
the day I toasted honeygirl17...I said "give me your love girl,lemme feel like emperorleee".she shouted,"fvckshit! mehn..I can't date you, iamNawty and I hateu2,I roll with the likes of naijaboiy not with a hungrynigerian like you.

I now said with a frown on my face "ha! don't you know that I am a pussysmasher?,I am born2fuck even mrcork is still a villagegoat for where I dey.and more importantly, I Mbush,the son of generalbush... F.Y.I,I am the KingInVahala,mhissbliss is my babymama,mamagee is my side chick.but i want you to be my undisputedBosom… "really?" she said laughing."but the main reason why i cant date is that,you are not the fynestboi on nairaland-1. you have a smellingmouth-2.you wear a fairlyusedpant-3 you behave like a biafranbushboy-4 ....... leeme jump to the 23rd reason why I can't date you...your diick is tiny-23".
Osheyyyyyyyy grin chop kiss

Re: (creativity Game) the winner is ---- he is one of the most creative nairalanders by Nobody: 4:24pm On Sep 04, 2016
ellacute45:

Dope!! grin

You called me?
Re: (creativity Game) the winner is ---- he is one of the most creative nairalanders by Nobody: 4:28pm On Sep 04, 2016
Tiny23:

You called me?

Called you?
How sad
Re: (creativity Game) the winner is ---- he is one of the most creative nairalanders by Nobody: 4:30pm On Sep 04, 2016
Tiny23:

You can't withstand my anger, why should I?
she said I can't withstand her anger grin grin

whachyhu gon do swiri.. rape me through the phone grin
Re: (creativity Game) the winner is ---- he is one of the most creative nairalanders by Nobody: 4:31pm On Sep 04, 2016
Jarizod:
she said I can't withstand her anger grin grin

whachyhu gon do swiri.. rape me through the phone grin

lol
Re: (creativity Game) the winner is ---- he is one of the most creative nairalanders by Nobody: 4:32pm On Sep 04, 2016
[quote author=ellacute45 post=49068679]

Called you?
How sad[/quote

oops!
Re: (creativity Game) the winner is ---- he is one of the most creative nairalanders by Nobody: 4:35pm On Sep 04, 2016
Tiny23:

lol
ok ok..am sorry and I apologize!

let's make a deal..I'll let u have me this night..happyyy??
Re: (creativity Game) the winner is ---- he is one of the most creative nairalanders by Nobody: 4:36pm On Sep 04, 2016
DESNAT:
the day I toasted honeygirl17...I said "give me your love girl,lemme feel like emperorleee".she shouted,"fvckshit! mehn..I can't date you, iamNawty and I hateu2,I roll with the likes of naijaboiy not with a hungrynigerian like you.

I now said with a frown on my face "ha! don't you know that I am a pussysmasher?,I am born2fuck even mrcork is still a villagegoat for where I dey.and more importantly, I Mbush,the son of generalbush... F.Y.I,I am the KingInVahala,mhissbliss is my babymama,mamagee is my side chick.but i want you to be my undisputedBosom… "really?" she said laughing."but the main reason why i cant date is that,you are not the fynestboi on nairaland-1. you have a smellingmouth-2.you wear a fairlyusedpant-3 you behave like a biafranbushboy-4 ....... leeme jump to the 23rd reason why I can't date you...your diick is tiny-23".

You called me?
Re: (creativity Game) the winner is ---- he is one of the most creative nairalanders by Nobody: 4:36pm On Sep 04, 2016
[quote author=Tiny23 post=49068781][/quote]

You wanted to quote desnat
Re: (creativity Game) the winner is ---- he is one of the most creative nairalanders by Nobody: 4:37pm On Sep 04, 2016
Jarizod:
ok ok..am sorry and I apologize!

let's make a deal..I'll let u have me this night..happyyy??
Have you? oh! to come clean my toilet?

lol
Re: (creativity Game) the winner is ---- he is one of the most creative nairalanders by Nobody: 4:38pm On Sep 04, 2016
ellacute45:

You wanted to quote desnat

yeah, sorry tho
Re: (creativity Game) the winner is ---- he is one of the most creative nairalanders by Nobody: 4:40pm On Sep 04, 2016
Tiny23:

Have you? oh! to come clean my toilet?

lol
swiri how cann u refer to ur honeyypot as toilett

lol..

I juss wanna epp
Re: (creativity Game) the winner is ---- he is one of the most creative nairalanders by Nobody: 4:44pm On Sep 04, 2016
Jarizod:
swiri how cann u refer to ur honeyypot as toilett

lol..

I juss wanna epp

You can never change,biko leave me
Re: (creativity Game) the winner is ---- he is one of the most creative nairalanders by stephanie19(f): 5:05pm On Sep 04, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
SmellingAnus asked me, who is fucking Prettythicksme? In anger I replied, STFU are you God? You know on a normal day, iamn.awty, but this your question, odikwa.risky
Nice one cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: (creativity Game) the winner is ---- he is one of the most creative nairalanders by stephanie19(f): 5:06pm On Sep 04, 2016
Lsofdk:
i don showgrin

lsofdk is a
handsam, freespirited, full blooded naijaboiy, he hates engaging in discussions pertaining nigeriapolitics, rather he prefers sipping creamish cherryice cream, while flirting with any senoreetahin romance section cool
Creativity at its peak cheesy

1 Like

Re: (creativity Game) the winner is ---- he is one of the most creative nairalanders by Nobody: 5:15pm On Sep 04, 2016
stephanie19:
Nice one cool
wink

banned?
Re: (creativity Game) the winner is ---- he is one of the most creative nairalanders by stephanie19(f): 5:17pm On Sep 04, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
wink

banned?
No .....I've been a guest for a while......just registered today smiley
Re: (creativity Game) the winner is ---- he is one of the most creative nairalanders by Nobody: 5:18pm On Sep 04, 2016
stephanie19:
No .....I've been a guest for a while......just registered today smiley
hmmmmm lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: (creativity Game) the winner is ---- he is one of the most creative nairalanders by stephanie19(f): 5:20pm On Sep 04, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
hmmmmm lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
cry you don't believe me?you doubting me??
Re: (creativity Game) the winner is ---- he is one of the most creative nairalanders by jamalnation(m): 5:21pm On Sep 04, 2016
LOL

OdikwaRisky:
Another one grin

Mrcork is just a hungrynigerian pretending to be a kulboy in London. What a foolishpig!
Re: (creativity Game) the winner is ---- he is one of the most creative nairalanders by Nobody: 5:23pm On Sep 04, 2016
stephanie19:
cry you don't believe me?you doubting me??
why should I? I only admire your ability to learn very quick considering you already know how everything works and how to use them in less than 2hourslipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

I Toasted A Girl And She Sent This To Me! / How To Seduce A Girl! This Will Have Any Girl Turned On Within Seconds / Why Do I Hate Girls So Much? Pls Help Me (pics)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.