Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,758 members, 7,809,923 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:14 PM

Deleted - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Deleted (19020 Views)

SEE NAUGHTY Creativity In Action. To Be Deleted Soon [PICTURE] / Deleted / I Will Never Call This Girl Again, I Have Deleted Her Digits.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deleted by naijaboiy: 12:24pm On Sep 06, 2016
CrazyQuinn:
must it relate? undecided grin
I for fear undecided
Re: Deleted by kullozone(m): 12:40pm On Sep 06, 2016
kaziblake:
But you can demand for sex shey?
I blame her for dating a shallow mind like you.
Rubbish
Are you a prostitewt? Why equating money with sex na? You know that's what prostitewts do. If you be ashawo, no problem sha...but don't deceive guys by acting like a responsible lady oh! Just be yourself (ashawo) ok? I won't judge you.
Re: Deleted by Nobody: 12:53pm On Sep 06, 2016
kullozone:
Are you a prostitewt? Why equating money with sex na? You know that's what prostitewts do. If you be ashawo, no problem sha...but don't deceive guys by acting like a responsible lady oh! Just be yourself (ashawo) ok? I won't judge you.
gringrin;Dwicked
Re: Deleted by kullozone(m): 12:59pm On Sep 06, 2016
Aderola15:

gringrin;Dwicked
hehe! Just trying to encourage someone oh
Re: Deleted by Beamborla(f): 3:06pm On Sep 06, 2016
anigbajumo:

I know that is where u are heeding to.I don't know when showing the screenshot tantamount to brokeness.
Most of u av nothing to offer in relationship than demanding for money,I will keep on saying it......

"I need to pay for aso ebi,I have nothing on me,I need to sub,"...bla bla bla bla,even some reasonable stray out there don't demand for cash as some of u hoes' disguising as GF.......

shocked cheesy
It haff tey that you have been looking for means to insult them ladies sha sad

Don't mind them, brother. Let's just keep praying for them cheesy

Bet does your wife or GF demand for money unnecessarily Looks like u are speaking from experience tongue
Re: Deleted by anigbajumo(m): 3:33pm On Sep 06, 2016
Beamborla:

shocked cheesy
It haff tey that you have been looking for means to insult them ladies sha sad

Don't mind them, brother. Let's just keep praying for them cheesy

Bet does your wife or GF demand for money unnecessarily Looks like u are speaking from experience tongue

Bae,u gat it wrong.Am just trying to correct yer irrational thinking,nothing much.

"Bet does your wife or GF demand for money unnecessarily Looks like u are speaking from experience"

Ladies had been asking of money unnecessarily since 1900 coz they fink it is necessary.sure,am speaking from experience as far as am 9ja guy,we already know the state of yer shallow thinking, it doesn't necessarily for me to gat a wifey or in dating to know all this.

Re: Deleted by Beamborla(f): 5:11pm On Sep 06, 2016
anigbajumo:

Bae,u gat it wrong.Am just trying to correct yer irrational thinking,nothing much.

"Bet does your wife or GF demand for money unnecessarily Looks like u are speaking from experience"

Ladies had been asking of money unnecessarily since 1900 coz they fink it is necessary.sure,am speaking from experience as far as am 9ja guy,we already know the state of yer shallow thinking, it doesn't necessarily for me to gat a wifey or in dating to know all this.

You don't have to take everything so seriously, my love.

You just getting worked up to my own amusement. smiley
Re: Deleted by Nobody: 6:34pm On Sep 06, 2016
I wasn't gonna comment until i saw her 'and i must have something on me'

If you want something on you,work for it.

OP,i'm a lady and i'm telling you not to give her that money..you can give her another one oo even before she ask for it but this one..mba!

Fûcking lazy leeches! undecided

2 Likes

Re: Deleted by Gebbson007(m): 6:47pm On Sep 06, 2016
ritababe:

why because she ask for money? but u guys know how to demand for sex abi?

Must we pay fr sex ni¿¿
Re: Deleted by yodin: 10:31pm On Sep 06, 2016
hatbricker:
this is not her first time, but she has never been this blunt, we had a quarrel last week that we just settled yesterday, and then she made the demand I'm
mediately we settled.

Eyah! You shouldn't have settled the quarrel with her if you knew her intention...lol.....she must be a LAGOS girl ! Cos lagos girls like money morethan marriage..
Re: Deleted by LordBaelish: 10:35pm On Sep 06, 2016
Beamborla:

E pain you!
KikikikikikikikiKikikikikikikiki cheesy angry

tongue

I knew it!!

ugly or average. then add broke to the mix

those are the types of girls that scream broke when relationship issues are involved.

take a breather and accept that y'all are covert 'Loshos..
Re: Deleted by Beamborla(f): 10:45pm On Sep 06, 2016
LordBaelish:

I knew it!!

ugly or average. then add broke to the mix

those are the types of girls that scream broke when relationship issues are involved.

take a breather and accept that y'all are covert 'Loshos..

You wee just kill yourself for nothing tongue

Your headache

1 Like

Re: Deleted by SexualWellnessV: 12:47am On Sep 07, 2016
To avoid embarrassment of a small penis and quick ejaculation follow www.fasttoheal.com.ng/fertility for natural solutions and tips ....
Re: Deleted by GodblessNig247(m): 1:52am On Sep 07, 2016
Mann11:
Point me an error in my punctuation and you can win yourself a bottle of Fanta. Also, desist from hurling insults on mothers. None of them deserves any form of insult, that's why I will never reciprocate by spitting on your mother. At the bolded, Does any one deserve death just for correcting you? You need to thread your ground carefully so that your predator does not become the prey.

I love the responses u gave to her. U are mature. U are a real man. Keep it up.
Re: Deleted by BobUg28(m): 2:01am On Sep 07, 2016
Some ladies can be crazily annoying. She wants to morgage her expenses on your head. grin grin
Re: Deleted by iamkingzlee(m): 4:11am On Sep 07, 2016
And you replied with "lol" cheesy
Re: Deleted by LorDBolton(m): 6:12am On Sep 07, 2016
AfroKnight:
I really don't get it. Why is she asking you for money? How had she been surviving before she met you? It makes no sense to tax a guy just because he loves you. Naija babes should stop cashing in on relationships and taking advantage of love.

It's odd.

Don't give her one kobo. Let's see if she really loves you or if she loves the "benefits" of dating you. If she turns sour, you know you are only as good as your gifts. This sense of entitlement by babes is quite disgusting.

Just admit you and the OP are broke... no be today girls begin ask for money from their bf.

If she denies him sex now e go dey cry his babe is going to a social event(wedding) and asks for some money... if he can't do anything then he shouldn't be angry when the babe gives a cool guy she meets @ the wedding her number.

It's not about love it's about giving and taking in a relationship...heck even my fwb's get money from me when they in need(if I get) if I don't I won't ask useless Q like what' do u want the money for? I'd tell em straight i'm broke and vice versa I freely ask my FWB's for cash/ favours.
it's not love it's common sense...nothing goes for nothing.
Re: Deleted by JayJustus(m): 8:07am On Sep 07, 2016
ritababe:

use your head to think not your yansh
Re: Deleted by Nobody: 8:18am On Sep 07, 2016
one thing I know for sure,there are two sides to every story,screenshots of their chat on WhatsApp is the half of it.

and the other half of it is how they go 'bout handling their relationship
Re: Deleted by LordBaelish: 8:39am On Sep 07, 2016
Beamborla:
You wee just kill yourself for nothing tongue
Your headache
have you heard of anyone looking himself for ug-lee before?? naa!!!
later
Re: Deleted by mare23ayo(m): 8:48am On Sep 07, 2016
I have no problem giving them money! but hey when I make my demands you have to accept to...., my friend and i on you (three_some)
Re: Deleted by KweenSisan(f): 1:31pm On Sep 07, 2016
op..what exactly do you want to be said..am even trying to understand why you posted this here...she sent you a reply to your question by 10:06 and by 10:19 you had not replied...then you sent lol..by 8:30 the next day...obviously if the relationship is as serious as you introduced...I don't see where the girl has gone wrong...you obviously took so trivially something that was important to her...and that's disappointing..then posting it on nairaland so people would advice you whether or not you should give her the money or to bash your girlfriend with hurtful words?...I see this as insensitivity on your part and that's my opinion
Re: Deleted by Beamborla(f): 3:40pm On Sep 07, 2016
LordBaelish:

have you heard of anyone looking himself for ug-lee before?? naa!!!

later
Why are you allowing frustration make you become so petty.

1 Like

Re: Deleted by Nobody: 8:06pm On Sep 07, 2016
Just a bit... been a lil busy.
Re: Deleted by IHATEPUZZY(m): 8:15pm On Sep 07, 2016
Beamborla:

Why are you allowing frustration make you become so petty.

bae tnk God Diaz bra, I wonder ow flat ur chest gonna be

just observation no offence
Re: Deleted by Beamborla(f): 8:29pm On Sep 07, 2016
IHATEPUZZY:

bae tnk God Diaz bra, I wonder ow flat ur chest gonna be

just observation no offence
none taken. Be nice to do hold a thanksgiving party on my behalf smiley
Re: Deleted by IHATEPUZZY(m): 8:38pm On Sep 07, 2016
Beamborla:
none taken. Be nice to do hold a thanksgiving party on my behalf smiley

mature response

me likey
Re: Deleted by Beamborla(f): 8:48pm On Sep 07, 2016
IHATEPUZZY:

mature response

me likey
i'd be dammed if i've got a flat chest and i'm petty as well...
Re: Deleted by IHATEPUZZY(m): 8:53pm On Sep 07, 2016
Beamborla:
i'd be dammed if i've got a flat chest and i'm petty as well...

following you, can u follow baq mam?
Re: Deleted by Beamborla(f): 9:00pm On Sep 07, 2016
IHATEPUZZY:

following you, can u follow baq mam?
no problem, sire.
Re: Deleted by Nobody: 11:29pm On Sep 07, 2016
ritababe:

grin
Re: Deleted by Nobody: 12:09am On Sep 08, 2016
Omohjick:

And is that how u correct pple?
You claimed to know English more than i do and ur quotation mark is coming after ur full stop. You don't need to love me, I'm just gonna teach u lesson dat u don't talk to anyone u see anyhow, and besides u don't even know me.

The quotation mark should come after a full stop, comma, question mark, exclamation mark, etc. That's just proper punctuation.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How To Make His Family Love You?(ladies) / Having Intimate Feelings/relationship With A Friend / My Experience With A Hook Up Girl Tonight (terrible)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.