Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,042 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:39 AM

Deleted - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Deleted (19048 Views)

SEE NAUGHTY Creativity In Action. To Be Deleted Soon [PICTURE] / Deleted / I Will Never Call This Girl Again, I Have Deleted Her Digits.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deleted by Nobody: 5:06pm On Sep 05, 2016
Mann11:
OLODO OSHI

Haha...e pain am mumu
Re: Deleted by Nobody: 5:08pm On Sep 05, 2016
Mann11:
[OLODO NLA[/b]

Ur teacher taught u 'so is ur mother' mumu
Re: Deleted by sarahade(f): 5:09pm On Sep 05, 2016
I don't understand some people o. Is sex for sale in a relationship or what. Ladies learn to worK for your money. Your bfs money should be a plus . angry angry mtcheeeeeew.

Guys if you don't have money tell your babe don't lie.
If she wants to stay fine if not she should go then abeg.

4 Likes

Re: Deleted by AfroKnight: 5:10pm On Sep 05, 2016
cozy7:
I don't just understand how some girls begin to act like motherless babies n fatherless babies, just bcoz they hv a guy. If d guy provides all that, which one will her parents do? She is even talking as if she gave d guy money to keep for her n now she expects it bck with interest. Nah wa oo. This is enough for me to break up. Instead d guy just dey laugh like lunatic way escape psychiatric ward.

cheesy

Bro, I just tire. Na guys spoil all diz babes. Why will a guy assume financial responsibility over another adult like himself. Especially when the girl still has parents or a job.

The ones I pity are those corpers dating themselves Both of them earn the same amount but the girl will still be collecting from the guy.

Can these girls advice their sons to spend on women like this?

2 Likes

Re: Deleted by Mann11: 5:28pm On Sep 05, 2016
Omohjick:

Correct me teacher... idiot
Shediot. Once again, Olodo oshi! The guy said "...and you are a hoe". Then, the bitch in you replied "so does your mother".OLODO! I was only trying to lend a helping hand but you took it personal. I would have loved to correct you but I cannot continue nairalanding with an empty piece of your calibre. On a final note, Brighter Grammar is your lord and saviour.

3 Likes

Re: Deleted by AnusOdourInhaler: 5:29pm On Sep 05, 2016
Bitches think men as their ATM machines.. Why can't see work for her money and pay her bills? Is she handicapped?

1 Like

Re: Deleted by Nobody: 5:32pm On Sep 05, 2016
Mann11:
She diot. Once again, Olodo oshi! The guy said "...and you are a hoe". Then, the bitch in you replied "so does your mother".OLODO! I was only trying to lend a helping hand but you took it personal. I would have loved to correct you but I cannot continue nairalanding with an empty piece of your calibre. On a final note, Brighter Grammar is your lord and saviour.

And where has ur brighter grammar taken u to?
NNPC I guez...mumu of ur type. I'm sure ur teacher taught u well. If I'm an empty piece of calibre, how do we refer 2ur momma?
Re: Deleted by samuelUMOH(m): 5:34pm On Sep 05, 2016
She is not your galfriend but your tax collector .Must she wear asoebi ? Let her go work and no money is not easy ,especially this era of change .are you her father ?
Re: Deleted by Beamborla(f): 5:38pm On Sep 05, 2016
anigbajumo:

Borla well-done

Thank you cheesy

Bet what I do
Re: Deleted by Nobody: 5:39pm On Sep 05, 2016
Mann11:
Shediot. Once again, Olodo oshi! The guy said "...and you are a hoe". Then, the bitch in you replied "so does your mother".OLODO! I was only trying to lend a helping hand but you took it personal. I would have loved to correct you but I cannot continue nairalanding with an empty piece of your calibre. On a final note, Brighter Grammar is your lord and saviour.

I can see ur punctuation marks too, 4ur mind now u know more of English than any other thing. Did ur mother teach u how to talk to an elderly person? U need to watch d way u talk to pple u don't know so u don't die b4 ur time
Re: Deleted by femi4: 5:39pm On Sep 05, 2016
konnet:
There is no big deal if she ask you for money for her needs "once in awhile", woman are at the receiving end.

I guess this is her first time of asking you for help right?

From her chat, she said No P right?, Meaning if you don't give her ,she will probably ask another guy that may be pestering her before now....she will get the money inexchange for S*X !!

Mind you giving her does not makes her loves you more or not breaking up with you either... If you have the means without breaking your bank, you can gibe her..atleast just for the Ego.

My Advice: Don't give her if it's her first time of asking you,just give her your genuine reason like your not bucks up...and watch if her loves fades away with the way she respond to your calls and text message, enjoy!! wink
Even in sex, they are at the receiving end

1 Like

Re: Deleted by Beamborla(f): 5:42pm On Sep 05, 2016
Damfostopper:
nansense
I'm a nairalander so e consign me

1 Like

Re: Deleted by Mann11: 5:44pm On Sep 05, 2016
Omohjick:

And where has ur brighter grammar taken u to?
NNPC I guez...mumu of ur type. I'm sure ur teacher taught u well. If I'm an empty piece of calibre, how do we refer 2ur momma?
See your life! You are at it again. I was only joking with you originally and you took it with a gulp of poison. You don't have to flare up when you are corrected, unless you abhor knowledge. Again, on a final note, you can start with a standard JSS1 textbook, Rome was not built in a day!

2 Likes

Re: Deleted by Nobody: 5:48pm On Sep 05, 2016
Mann11:
See your life! You are at it again. I was only joking with you originally and you took it with a gulp of poison. You don't have to flare up when you are corrected, unless you abhor knowledge. Again, on a final note, you can start with a standard JSS1 textbook, Rome was not built in a day!

That's y dey don't deal wit pple like u physically but spiritually... I tell u
Re: Deleted by Beamborla(f): 5:50pm On Sep 05, 2016
Hazardd:

Why calming me down...am not upset dear tongue

How much do u have in your account balance let me check if u can get me grin wink
Sebi you were forming hard to get. I no do again tongue

1 Like

Re: Deleted by Nobody: 5:50pm On Sep 05, 2016
Mann11:

That's y dey don't deal wit pple like u physically but spiritually... I tell u nd if anytin happens 2u, u start blaming ur step mom
Re: Deleted by Mann11: 6:02pm On Sep 05, 2016
Omohjick:

I can see ur punctuation marks too, 4ur mind now u know more of English than any other thing. Did ur mother teach u how to talk to an elderly person? U need to watch d way u talk to pple u don't know so u don't die b4 ur time
Point me an error in my punctuation and you can win yourself a bottle of Fanta. Also, desist from hurling insults on mothers. None of them deserves any form of insult, that's why I will never reciprocate by spitting on your mother. At the bolded, Does any one deserve death just for correcting you? You need to thread your ground carefully so that your predator does not become the prey.

3 Likes

Re: Deleted by Nobody: 6:08pm On Sep 05, 2016
Mann11:
Point me an error in my punctuation and you can win yourself a bottle of Fanta. Also, desist from hurling insults on mothers. None of them deserves any form of insult, that's why I will never reciprocate by spitting on your mother. At the bolded, Does any one deserve death just for correcting you? You need to thread your ground carefully so that your predator does not become the prey.

Okay, we will see who is going to fall prey.
I don't need to correct u since u r Wole Soyinka senior. Don't worry I have somtin gud 4u
Re: Deleted by kinglekan: 6:17pm On Sep 05, 2016
kaziblake:
But you guys know how to demand for sex abi?
I blame the girls who open leg for you this kind of guys with shallow sense.
Rubbish

What really is the moral behind this post of yours? That sex is a reward for a guy meeting your needs financially?
or that a guy who doesn't meet a lady's needs financially is shallow in his thinking? or that ladies should only have sex with a guy when there is a financial gain attached?

Are you defining a relationship or a FWB? Just curious

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Deleted by Mann11: 6:21pm On Sep 05, 2016
Omohjick:

That's y dey don't deal wit pple like u physically but spiritually... I tell u nd if anytin happens 2u, u start blaming ur step mom. Just mark my words and note today's date
. My dear, you need to mind how you levy threats around. It doesn't take me more than a clairvoyant communication with just one of the sixteen terrestrial pillars and you will go into the realm beyond, regardless of your spiritual prowess. If at all you are next to Lucifer in rank and you succeed in eliminating me, there are over 216 corpus that will come against you and you must never survive more than seven of them. But no! I will never wish you evil because I don't stand for evil. We should try to always show love and never do evil, regardless of what the other party might have done, regardless of whatever we are capable of. I only corrected you dear.I wish you success in all your endeavours. I LOVE YOU.

1 Like

Re: Deleted by EHI9ICE(m): 6:39pm On Sep 05, 2016
Op dont worry too much...She is 'your Rainbow'(as seen in d pic).So i guess she is just displaying one of her many colours.

This is what you get when you decide to date a Rainbow...#Enjoy the many Colours#

3 Likes

Re: Deleted by Nobody: 6:49pm On Sep 05, 2016
Mann11:
. My dear, you need to mind how you levy threats around. It doesn't take me more than a clairvoyant communication with just one of the sixteen terrestrial pillars and you will go into the realm beyond, regardless of your spiritual prowess. If at all you are next to Lucifer in rank and you succeed in eliminating me, there are over 216 corpus that will come against you and you must never survive more than seven of them. But no! I will never wish you evil because I don't stand for evil. We should try to always show love and never do evil, regardless of what the other party might have done, regardless of whatever we are capable of. I only corrected you dear.I wish you success in all your endeavours. I LOVE YOU.

And is that how u correct pple?
You claimed to know English more than i do and ur quotation mark is coming after ur full stop. You don't need to love me, I'm just gonna teach u lesson dat u don't talk to anyone u see anyhow, and besides u don't even know me.
Re: Deleted by anigbajumo(m): 6:56pm On Sep 05, 2016
Beamborla:

Thank you cheesy

Bet what I do

Beamborla:

Thank you cheesy

Bet what I do

Don't tell me u don't read where the guy says they just settled after some disagreement nd she still dey asked of money in the same weak.

Why most of you ladies don't think beyond money in relationship?? All wat you can do is to the blame the guy for not spraying the cash.

Re: Deleted by MzErica(f): 7:05pm On Sep 05, 2016
hatbricker:
guys don't just view, say something pls

Illiterate
Re: Deleted by Beamborla(f): 7:31pm On Sep 05, 2016
anigbajumo:

Don't tell me u don't read where the guy says they just settled after some disagreement nd she still dey asked of money in the same weak.

Why most of you ladies don't think beyond money in relationship?? All wat you can do is to the blame the guy for not spraying the cash.

Ah! I was scared...I thought I had committed one serious blunder.

Well, lemme kuku spill it.

Some dude and his girlfriend had a conversation where she demanded for money and he didn't give her the money. Wetin come be my own.

Real men know how to handle issues of this nature. They don't drag their life down to social platform.

Okay he brought it here so we can all insult the girl and hail him for not giving her the money or what?. Seriously, I don't understand the rational behind bringing the screen shot of his girlfriend and himself down here.

Mtcheeew... My muse just dey misbehave.
She filled my head with so many things and she has refused to arrange them into a seamless whole for me. I'm too lazy to stress myself over his relationship issues.

I'd say he was only looking for attention and he got it. He brought his closet to the town hall meeting. It's gonna bite him in the ass someday cheesy
Re: Deleted by anigbajumo(m): 7:58pm On Sep 05, 2016
Beamborla:

Ah! I was scared...I thought I had committed one serious blunder.

Well, lemme kuku spill it.

Some dude and his girlfriend had a conversation where she demanded for money and he didn't give her the money. Wetin come be my own.

Real men know how to handle issues of this nature. They don't drag their life down to social platform.

Okay he brought it here so we can all insult the girl and hail him for not giving her the money or what?. Seriously, I don't understand the rational behind bringing the screen shot of his girlfriend and himself down here.

Mtcheeew... My muse just dey misbehave.
She filled my head with so many things and she has refused to arrange them into a seamless whole for me. I'm too lazy to stress myself over his relationship issues.

I'd say he was only looking for attention and he got it. He brought his closet to the town hall meeting. It's gonna bite him in the ass someday cheesy

I know you will channel yer view on the other way round. Going by yer first comment, how does it tantamount to this episode??you waste no time to condemned the guy nd calling all guys that supports him broke....... Read yer first comment again now cheesy

Re: Deleted by kaziblake(f): 8:00pm On Sep 05, 2016
royalemperors:

SEX? you mean a lady's pvssy that even the weakest of man can get not spending more than 200naira in this present day Nigeria?
Its time you ladies start looking for what else to use to hook a man, because pvssy is no longer worth it anymore.
Gibberish.
Rubbish
Re: Deleted by Hazardd(m): 8:06pm On Sep 05, 2016
Beamborla:

Sebi you were forming hard to get. I no do again tongue
No do wetin lipsrsealed, abeg no spoil me tongue
Re: Deleted by hardbody: 8:14pm On Sep 05, 2016
hatbricker:
guys don't just view, say something pls

Your rainbow is talking, make her happy, listen to her.

You are her office abi ATM.....bros pay up.....for services rendered or yet to be rendered.
Re: Deleted by tiswell(m): 8:16pm On Sep 05, 2016
MzPecs:

Lol cheesy

Why did you even bring up the chat here? That's bad undecided

If you have the money, give her even if it's half of it buh if you don't, try and reason with her. At least, you've been giving her before.
He owes her no explanation whatsoever.His money,his choice to part with it whichever way he wants.
Re: Deleted by Hisduchess(f): 8:46pm On Sep 05, 2016
MrCork:

Hisduchess <<<<<< lesssssssbian!! angry

take ur time ooo this broke azz.no call me that again ooo before I give u back hand.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

What's Your Spending Limit On A Relationship Without Intimacy / Before You Fire The Shots. / LOVE AND VIRGINITY(A Must Read Story)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.