Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,548 members, 7,827,049 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:41 AM

Nigerian Married Men And Adultery - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Married Men And Adultery (18506 Views)

VIDEO:How A Nigerian Married Man Runs After Women / 22 Year Old Nigerian Married A 68 Year Old German Lady / Now I Have Seen The Reason Some Married Men Cheat On Their Wives (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Married Men And Adultery by posakosa(m): 3:02am On Dec 13, 2009
if he continues to cheat----- i guess u will continue to forgive him---- what precedence are you setting for your kids ?!

Don't assume that they don't know that their father is a cheater---- undecided undecided
Re: Nigerian Married Men And Adultery by na2day2(m): 9:41pm On Dec 13, 2009
newakata:

My point wasn't well expressed but I was trying to say:
[center]Nigerian men cheat because their women are more likely to forgive it, or tolerate it.[/center]

When my husband cheated - I came to these boards to vent - 90% of the people said I should forgive and move on. When I vented on an african- American forum only about 50% of the people gave that same advise.

so what is the percentage of children in the AA community that grow with a chance to be sumtin in life? if u think abt it, its bcuz they have too many broken homes and ppl are not willing to fight to keep their homes no more
Re: Nigerian Married Men And Adultery by mamagee3(f): 11:16pm On Dec 13, 2009
Adultery is a problem everywhere not only in Nigeria. tongue
Re: Nigerian Married Men And Adultery by na2day2(m): 3:34am On Dec 14, 2009
mama-gee:

Adultery is a problem everywhere not only in Nigeria. tongue

i am framing this statement on my wall asap! first sensible statement u have made in a long long time lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Nigerian Married Men And Adultery by Theblessed(f): 10:31pm On Dec 14, 2009
posakosa:

if he continues to cheat----- i guess u will continue to forgive him---- what precedence are you setting for your kids ?!

Don't assume that they don't know that their father is a cheater---- undecided undecided

Wow!  Posa, na you dey talk?  Huh, you can talk this truth again! cool cool cool cool.  God bless!
Re: Nigerian Married Men And Adultery by tpia5: 10:56am On Jun 16, 2011
terrible.
Re: Nigerian Married Men And Adultery by tpia5: 4:36pm On Aug 16, 2011
oh lord @ topic.

may God deliver cheaters from their s.ex addiction and also whatever yeast they may have eaten while wandering about like mad people.
Re: Nigerian Married Men And Adultery by tpia5: 4:50pm On Aug 16, 2011
big problem among us nigerians. undecided
Re: Nigerian Married Men And Adultery by Agnesqueen(f): 9:02am On Aug 18, 2011
People just ignored this post, but you are right @tpia this is a big problem within Nigerian households. If we hold ourselves in such high regards, we should just practice what we preach.
Re: Nigerian Married Men And Adultery by BabaH1: 12:56am On Oct 20, 2011
i don't agree with you, nigerian men are good and very patient infact most of the things they tolerate most men from other parts of the world can't take half of it before they file for a divorce cool, the problem with most homes is that women pretend alot in order to get the ring on, the very moment the ring is on there finger you start seeing a different person other than the angel you thought you married tongue, what do you expect the nigerian man to do, divorce her like men from other countries ? certainly divorce is not in our culture cos of extended family influence and our strong religious believes. so the man continues to accomodate a complete stranger in his house all his life and when he goes out for fresh air grin everyone cries foul " oga is cheating" before marriage a lady would dress neatly and very sexy, performance in bed very spendid, cook delicious meals etc but after marriage everything come to point zero
Re: Nigerian Married Men And Adultery by diva90: 2:36am On Oct 20, 2011
na their way. nothing new
Re: Nigerian Married Men And Adultery by Agnesqueen(f): 9:35am On Oct 20, 2011
Baba H:

i don't agree with you, nigerian men are good and very patient infact most of the things they tolerate most men from other parts of the world can't take half of it before they file for a divorce cool, the problem with most homes is that women pretend alot in order to get the ring on, the very moment the ring is on there finger you start seeing a different person other than the angel you thought you married tongue, what do you expect the nigerian man to do, divorce her like men from other countries ? certainly divorce is not in our culture cos of extended family influence and our strong religious believes. so the man continues to accomodate a complete stranger in his house all his life and when he goes out for fresh air grin everyone cries foul " oga is cheating" before marriage a lady would dress neatly and very sexy, performance in bed very spendid, cook delicious meals etc but after marriage everything come to point zero

If you are not keeping your end of the bargain then you should not expect her to do the same. Some of the men will verbally and physically abuse their wives and others neglect them because they don't have to chase anymore. Women like supportive husbands and husbands like their wives to stay beautiful and in shape. Neither should stray outside of their marriage because of it because it destroy the sanctity of their relationship.There is counseling for marital problems but i know that Nigerians do not like to do that and they rather " fix it themselves ". Also you do not hit on women that can be your daughter and also know your marital status. It shows that they have no shame in their behavior and it leaves a bad impression of Nigerian men in general

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Woman Dumps Boyfriend On Valentine's Day With Garage Advert / To love who you marry or to marry who you love. / Video Of Erica And Kiddwaya Caught Having Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.