Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,506 members, 7,826,910 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:49 PM

Nigerian Married Men And Adultery - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Married Men And Adultery (18503 Views)

VIDEO:How A Nigerian Married Man Runs After Women / 22 Year Old Nigerian Married A 68 Year Old German Lady / Now I Have Seen The Reason Some Married Men Cheat On Their Wives (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Married Men And Adultery by Stealthy(m): 4:20pm On Oct 10, 2009
Some ladies in earlier posts said that they need to see a married Nigerian man who doesn't cheat on his wife.

Well, I'm here, defending those of us naija men who don't cheat on our wives! Are u people happy now? Yes, we exist and you probably don't meet many of us cos we aren't clubbing with you (or your friends) or visiting you on campus. That doesn't mean we don't exist!!!
Re: Nigerian Married Men And Adultery by na2day2(m): 5:11pm On Oct 10, 2009
Stealthy:

Some ladies in earlier posts said that they need to see a married Nigerian man who doesn't cheat on his wife.

Well, I'm here, defending those of us naija men who don't cheat on our wives! Are u people happy now? Yes, we exist and you probably don't meet many of us cos we aren't clubbing with you (or your friends) or visiting you on campus. That doesn't mean we don't exist!!!

why waste ur time and energy? ask them, did their fathers, uncles and brothers cheat on their spouses? if they all did, ask them to check into rehab, they need it badly
Re: Nigerian Married Men And Adultery by Theblessed(f): 1:21am On Oct 11, 2009
Stealthy:

Oh, if you're honest, I wonder what percentage (%age) of you are this innocent? How many of you? One in a trillion? And, Nigerian women should all be so lucky that we have managed to find one man in a trillion, how fantastic!! As everyone is talking about the level of societal and moral decadence in every corner in Nigeria, the poster is here implying that, it's only a handful of men that misbehaves and nothing to worry about.

Pardon!!! Perhaps, he must be dreaming however, we must acknowledge and praise his efforts and all he had to put up with, in respecting himself, his marriage, wife and family life 'cos, there's nothing worse that can cause division in a family and break the hearts of everyone in it these days, other than this SELFISH act we are all talking about here.  To that we say, ride on and please, continue to keep it together for the family sake and please, teach your mates they too, can!
Re: Nigerian Married Men And Adultery by TheSly: 1:22am On Oct 11, 2009
No matter how it may be. . . . . .I can never stop cheating.
Not in this life. . . . . . .Its in the blood, I hope my Gf doesnt see this. cool
Re: Nigerian Married Men And Adultery by soreola(f): 3:54am On Oct 11, 2009
The Sly:

Not in this life. . . . . . .Its in the blood, I hope my Gf doesnt see this. cool
, wow, what a thing to say, How would you feel if your gf was cheating on you, yea, uld probably be angry and piss'd off, so why do it to her, If theres something you dont like about ur girl, then talk to her about it , and if you are gonna continue cheating why don't you just leave her and avoid hurting her, think about it,
Re: Nigerian Married Men And Adultery by Agnesqueen(f): 3:54am On Oct 11, 2009
The Sly:

You are stupid
Re: Nigerian Married Men And Adultery by denny4ril: 4:30am On Oct 11, 2009
u r right. she took her time to lisen to him but y dat? her conclusion abt naija men is funny? are other men saints if they are not naija. let her make herself clear
Re: Nigerian Married Men And Adultery by na2day2(m): 5:37am On Oct 11, 2009
some of these women here bitching about naija men need to get a life or just go get laid or else y'all will end up in rehab
Re: Nigerian Married Men And Adultery by HIO4: 8:25am On Oct 11, 2009
na2day?:

some of these women here bitching about naija men need to get a life or just go get laid or else y'all will end up in rehab
cosigned.

or they can just go Bleep some white cock and stfu already.
Re: Nigerian Married Men And Adultery by Dclique(m): 9:10am On Oct 11, 2009
Lol
Re: Nigerian Married Men And Adultery by Stealthy(m): 11:42am On Oct 11, 2009
Alright, let's shift this another gear:

How about fornication? Adultery is wrong, but so is fornication (ie having sex outside of marriage, whether you're single or in a committed relationship). So how many of you saintly ladies can honestly say you've never slept with a man? You can't pick on one and accept the other. Let him her who's without sin cast the 1st stone!

Not like I support the men who cheat on their wives, but come on! All these girls come here and make a lot of noise as through they were clean themselves!!!
Re: Nigerian Married Men And Adultery by Rosabelle(f): 12:05pm On Oct 11, 2009
Here we go again. Read the title of the thread. Its called : Nigerian Married Men and Adultry!
We are talking about you people and so dont shift any gear. Open another thread if you want to shift gear.
Besides whether I sleep with a man or not is nobody's business cos I wont be hurting anyone. Adultry is when youre married and sleeping around. And what makes THAT a sin is that youre hurting someone.
If I want to sleep around, its my prerogative. But not when Im married or in a relationship.
Re: Nigerian Married Men And Adultery by Nobody: 12:08pm On Oct 11, 2009
How about Single Negros shagging and running? Are they saints too? undecided
Re: Nigerian Married Men And Adultery by Stealthy(m): 1:01pm On Oct 11, 2009
Rosabelle:

Here we go again. Read the title of the thread. Its called : Nigerian Married Men and Adultry!
We are talking about you people and so dont shift any gear. Open another thread if you want to shift gear.
Besides whether I sleep with a man or not is nobody's business cos I wont be hurting anyone. Adultry is when youre married and sleeping around. And what makes THAT a sin is that youre hurting someone.
If I want to sleep around, its my prerogative. But not when Im married or in a relationship.
Yeah, but the premise of the thread is faulty because adultery is not unique to Nigerian married men only. Nigerian single women also do it (with married men), Nigerian married women also do it, married men and women of other nationalities also do it, so why single out only Nigerian married men?

And like I posted earlier, there are a number of us Nigerian married men who are faithful to our wives anyway. Until someone can come out with a reliable statistic, you girls are just blowing a lot of hot air.

And my point in my last post is that a lot of people are just hypocrites. They're just as bad as the same people they're criticizing. I don't support the adulterers but I also don't dig all this self-righteousness you girls are putting up here.
Re: Nigerian Married Men And Adultery by Rosabelle(f): 1:23pm On Oct 11, 2009
No doubt some people are hypocrites and Im happy for you you dont cheat on your wife, cos goodness knows its an ideal every man should aim for. Not just for his wife, but out of respect for himself first and foremost.
But let those of us who are not hypocrites, let us talk. Se you grab.
Re: Nigerian Married Men And Adultery by Stealthy(m): 1:26pm On Oct 11, 2009
Fair enough Rosabelle. You have my blessing to pour hot water on the chap who posted this:

The Sly:

Re: Nigerian Married Men And Adultery by Rosabelle(f): 1:38pm On Oct 11, 2009
LOOOLLL.  cheesy I saw it already and deemed it too 'ridiculous' to reply to.
He sounds like the type of guy who loves the anonymity of the internet and so decides to say what he'd 'love' to do. In reality he'd be too scared to cheat. His type usually marry overbearing women who wont allow them breath lol
Re: Nigerian Married Men And Adultery by Stealthy(m): 3:31pm On Oct 11, 2009
Rosabelle:

LOOOLLL. cheesy I saw it already and deemed it too 'ridiculous' to reply to.
He sounds like the type of guy who loves the anonymity of the internet and so decideds to say what he'd 'love' to do. In reality he'd be too scared to cheat. His type usually marry overbearing women who wont allow them breath lol

Loool!!! grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Married Men And Adultery by Nobody: 3:33pm On Oct 11, 2009
Rosabelle:

LOOOLLL. cheesy I saw it already and deemed it too 'ridiculous' to reply to.
He sounds like the type of guy who loves the anonymity of the internet and so decideds to say what he'd 'love' to do. In reality he'd be too scared to cheat. His type usually marry overbearing women who wont allow them breath lol
O girl you went hard on him o! cheesy
Re: Nigerian Married Men And Adultery by gowaga68: 3:51pm On Oct 11, 2009
Cheating is Taboo be it white,black or yellow it's bad.
One Madam here hassh o here name start with A, Y, sha i no go talk.
Re: Nigerian Married Men And Adultery by chic2pimp(m): 4:39pm On Oct 11, 2009
na2day?:

HIO4:

cosigned.

or they can just go mess some white cock and stfu already.
Make una no make the buncha feminists come down on unas like a tonne of bricks oo cheesy cheesy grin.
Re: Nigerian Married Men And Adultery by Nobody: 5:55pm On Oct 11, 2009
chic2pimp:

Make una no make the buncha feminists come down on unas like a tonne of bricks oo cheesy cheesy grin.

Pffffffffffffttt so we are ferminists now because we are calling these philandering men out ok then undecided undecided
Re: Nigerian Married Men And Adultery by KennyG6(m): 5:58pm On Oct 11, 2009
lol
Re: Nigerian Married Men And Adultery by chic2pimp(m): 8:14pm On Oct 11, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

Pffffffffffffttt so we are ferminists now because we are calling these philandering men out ok then undecided undecided
grin grin grin Chei e be like say I don land myself for wahala ooo cheesy cheesy
Re: Nigerian Married Men And Adultery by posakosa(m): 8:15pm On Oct 11, 2009
No you are not feminists. Too many women have lowered their standards. undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Nigerian Married Men And Adultery by na2day2(m): 8:22pm On Oct 11, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

so why are u not calling out the women that encourage them?
Re: Nigerian Married Men And Adultery by Nobody: 9:00pm On Oct 11, 2009
chic2pimp:

grin grin grin Chei e be like say I don land myself for wahala ooo cheesy cheesy

grin grin

na2day?:

so why are u not calling out the women that encourage them?

If I tell you how many men lie about their marital status, you will be surprised. lipsrsealed
Re: Nigerian Married Men And Adultery by na2day2(m): 10:18pm On Oct 11, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

If I tell you how many men lie about their marital status, you will be surprised. lipsrsealed

how many?
Re: Nigerian Married Men And Adultery by Nobody: 10:32pm On Oct 11, 2009
na2day?:

how many?
It's a rhetorical comment smiley but there are alot. One really notices the ring mark as well.
Re: Nigerian Married Men And Adultery by na2day2(m): 10:40pm On Oct 11, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

It's a rhetorical comment smiley but there are alot. One really notices the ring mark as well.

really? i totally missed that. so do u know the amount of nigerian women that marry because of money, basically gold diggers? FYI: It's a rhetorical comment
Re: Nigerian Married Men And Adultery by TheSly: 11:06pm On Oct 11, 2009
Agnesqueen:

You are stupid
Your imbecilic attitude stands out like bird shit on a black shoe.
Whats wrong with minding your own fuckin business?

Stealthy:

Fair enough Rosabelle. You have my blessing to pour hot water on the chap who posted this:

Look at this little pungent toothless plagiarizing dog
If stupidity sells at 1Zimbabwean Dollar, You would be richer than Warren Buffet.
What is wrong with me saying my mind?

soreola:

, wow, what a thing to say, How would you feel if your gf was cheating on you, yea, uld probably be angry and piss'd off, so why do it to her, If theres something you dont like about your girl, then talk to her about it , and if you are gonna continue cheating why don't you just leave her and avoid hurting her, think about it,
And what proof do i have that she's not cheating?
Cheating is something i like doing. . . . .
It comes naturally and there is no amount of bullshits hurled at me by simpletons like Agnequeen & Stealthy that can stop me.
Re: Nigerian Married Men And Adultery by Nobody: 11:16pm On Oct 11, 2009
na2day?:

really? i totally missed that. so do u know the amount of nigerian women that marry because of money, basically gold diggers? FYI: It's a rhetorical comment
Same difference really. Women are just catching up on the dirty game started by you know who wink

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Woman Dumps Boyfriend On Valentine's Day With Garage Advert / Which Country Will You Marry From And Why? / To love who you marry or to marry who you love.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.