Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,805 members, 7,827,964 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:20 PM

Nigerian Married Men And Adultery - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Married Men And Adultery (18508 Views)

VIDEO:How A Nigerian Married Man Runs After Women / 22 Year Old Nigerian Married A 68 Year Old German Lady / Now I Have Seen The Reason Some Married Men Cheat On Their Wives (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Married Men And Adultery by Agnesqueen(f): 7:49pm On Oct 12, 2009
we are on topic, someone is cheating live and direct FYI: the only reason i did't yab u is bcuz of your lips, so succulent

Seriously you guys are talking about something else entirely
Re: Nigerian Married Men And Adultery by Rosabelle(f): 8:02pm On Oct 12, 2009
Agnesqueen:

LOOLL. Looks like youre new here. Thats what people do once a thread goes past page 3. They flirt and then take over like a whole page on basically no-talk. Relax. We might be online, but these are still nigerians!
Re: Nigerian Married Men And Adultery by Agnesqueen(f): 8:12pm On Oct 12, 2009
Rosabelle:

LOOLL. Looks like youre new here. Thats what people do once a thread goes past page 3. They flirt and then take over like a whole page on basically no-talk. Relax. We might be online, but these are still nigerians!

Oh ok, i guess im out of luck
Re: Nigerian Married Men And Adultery by Stealthy(m): 9:54pm On Oct 12, 2009
na2dy, y me, et all, you guys are just hilarious!!!

The Sly Guy
Pls don't hate on me cos I've given a babe my blessings to pour hot water on you. I was just hoiong she could make you less ugly, perhaps you'll be able to meet a fine babe that you wont need to cheat on

Agnesqueen:

PLEASE STAY ON TOPIC angry
THANK YOU smiley

Babe, take it easy. U sound like a fussy little thing. After all the serious posts, we all need a little diversion from these guys although you could ask why they aren't in the comedy section
Re: Nigerian Married Men And Adultery by TheSly: 4:06am On Oct 13, 2009
Rosabelle:

LOL  cheesy

@Mr The Sly, something tells me youre a woman posing as a man, or you havnt outed yet.
So if a church had the misfortune of having you as their pastor, you'l say "Eve cheated on Adam with a snake"

I always say this thing to NLanders: DONT SMOKE WEED AND TYPE. AND DONT DRINK KAI KAI and use the computer. It makes you say stupid things!

grin cheesy

I have met dumb peops on this forum but your imbecilic retarded attitude is unequalled. . .
Where the fhuck did i mention anything related to Eve or some B.S snakes here?
I guess your problem stems from your ability to think with your butt-hole.
If you have nothing to say. . . .

Why dont you shut your diseased ridden mouth and. . . . .
Stop typing gibberish with your wrinkled witch-like fingers. . . .Bloody idiot!  cheesy

Stealthy:

The Sly Guy
Pls don't hate on me cos I've given a babe my blessings to pour hot water on you. I was just hoiong she could make you less ugly, perhaps you'll be able to meet a fine babe that you wont need to cheat on
Another loads of tosh from a ball sucking saliva droppin slowpoke!
If your whole lineage are ugly, That doesnt mean everybody is. . .
So pls stop displayin how unbridled your empty cocoon of a brain is. . . tongue
You stupid sonofa. . .***  wink . . .   cheesy
Re: Nigerian Married Men And Adultery by na2day2(m): 7:29am On Oct 13, 2009
Agnesqueen:

i say we are on topic, read my lips, i mean read my fingers tongue tongue
Re: Nigerian Married Men And Adultery by Rosabelle(f): 9:49am On Oct 13, 2009
The Sly:

grin cheesy
I have met dumb peops on this forum but your imbecilic retarded attitude is unequalled. . .
Where the fhuck did i mention anything related to Eve or some B.S snakes here?
I guess your problem stems from your ability to think with your butt-hole.
If you have nothing to say. . . .
Oh Im sorry that was na2day? He said that about eve and cheating. But you both talk the same kind of rubbish, so I figured I had the name typed in right.

All the same anyhow, you DO sound like a woman on crack, and you just prooved it. Or maybe a transversite? Or a crossdresser? You sha are more in-tune with your female side than masculine. You talk A LOT. And most of it is rubbish
Re: Nigerian Married Men And Adultery by netotse(m): 10:00am On Oct 13, 2009
Rosabelle:

Oh Im sorry that was na2day? He said that about eve and cheating. But you both talk the same kind of rubbish, so I figured I had the name typed in right.

All the same anyhow, you DO sound like a woman on crack, and you just prooved it. Or maybe a transversite? Or a crossdresser? You sha are more in-tune with your female side than masculine. You talk A LOT. And most of it is rubbish

ok, now i see why u said most naija men weren't raised well
Re: Nigerian Married Men And Adultery by Agnesqueen(f): 10:15am On Oct 13, 2009
na2day?:

i say we are on topic, read my lips, i mean read my fingers tongue tongue
Wtf? Keep your lips and five dirty fingers to your self. I left it alone yesterday.
Re: Nigerian Married Men And Adultery by Rosabelle(f): 10:57am On Oct 13, 2009
netotse:

ok, now i see why u said most naija men weren't raised well
Yes. I own up to my mistakes! cheesy
Re: Nigerian Married Men And Adultery by agathamari(f): 5:06pm On Oct 13, 2009
because nigerian men believe it is thier duty as a husband to f@ck around
Re: Nigerian Married Men And Adultery by Nobody: 5:08pm On Oct 13, 2009
agathamari:

They believe its one of their civic rights angry
Re: Nigerian Married Men And Adultery by na2day2(m): 6:25am On Oct 14, 2009
Rosabelle:

ovularia, if dem send u, tell dem say u no see me otherwise na one trouser me and u go wear ooo!  angry angry angry

Agnesqueen:

Wtf? Keep your lips and five dirty fingers to your self. I left it alone yesterday.

seriously u need to get a life, your frustration in life need not to be displayed on NL for all to see, fair warning  wink wink

agathamari:

thank u for that objective view, i guess that include your father, brothers, uncles and cousins, fair enough  tongue tongue

Ebonyeyes:

They believe its one of their civic rights angry

and who are u to challenge our noble cause?
Re: Nigerian Married Men And Adultery by vislabraye(m): 12:45pm On Oct 14, 2009
Nigerian men and adultery? Any one who does not want to marry a Nigerian is free not to do so. If you feel all Nigerian men are potential adulterers, well it's your persona opinion,

Remember, it's not always greener on the other side. You think oyibo men no dey commit? Stay there. Nigerian men are not very skillful in hiding theirs, thats y u think they are the worst. Just come to Naija and see how these expatriates are busy shagging Naija babes, Go to barbeach, Lekki or any other beach, you'll see the number of babes these white guyz carry in their boat.

So if u think Nigerian men are the worst or adultery is exclusive to us, then think again
Re: Nigerian Married Men And Adultery by Rosabelle(f): 12:47pm On Oct 14, 2009
The Sly:

Shud up!. . . . . cheesy
Your 15mins fame is over.
Bloody moronic cum bucket!! kiss
Useless product of a deformed, leprous hag! wink
undecided
Did you just read a dictionary titled : "How best to embarrass and expose myself online"? Or why are you howling like a woman on crack?
Ive said it before, you can "out" here. You sound like a transversite or a crossdresser.
Re: Nigerian Married Men And Adultery by martinosi: 1:03pm On Oct 14, 2009
vislabraye:

Nigerian men and adultery? Any one who does not want to marry a Nigerian is free not to do so. If you feel all Nigerian men are potential adulterers, well it's your persona opinion,

Remember, it's not always greener on the other side. You think oyibo men no dey commit? Stay there. Nigerian men are not very skillful in hiding theirs, thats y u think they are the worst. Just come to Naija and see how these expatriates are busy shagging Naija babes, Go to barbeach, Lekki or any other beach, you'll see the number of babes these white guyz carry in their boat.

So if u think Nigerian men are the worst or adultery is exclusive to us, then think again

Oh well on the average out of the three groups sp to speak
African Ameerican, West Indian (black Caribbean) & Nigerian
The Nigerians are more likely to marry and not cheat on their wives.
Marry and stay married
Marry and raise their kids
Get a degree , then a job or business and marry
Marry have kids and even be a parent to their brothers kids

So i guess the flirters are in the Minority among Nigerians!!!
Re: Nigerian Married Men And Adultery by arumse: 1:42pm On Oct 14, 2009
[color=#000099][/color]I don't think naija men do cheat on their wives its d ladies dey need 2 satisfy. Anyway dats just what I'll do if ma wife is ugly.
Re: Nigerian Married Men And Adultery by Rosabelle(f): 3:24pm On Oct 14, 2009
martinosi:

Oh well on the average out of the three groups sp to speak
African Ameerican, West Indian (black Caribbean) & Nigerian
The Nigerians are more likely to marry and not cheat on their wives.
Marry and stay married
Marry and raise their kids
Get a degree , then a job or business and marry
Marry have kids and even be a parent to their brothers kids
So i guess the flirters are in the Minority among Nigerians!!!

smiley Ver nicely said. And very true when looked at from that angle.
But sha, I have to say oh, the flirters are not the minority among nigerian men oh. More like 60% grin
Re: Nigerian Married Men And Adultery by sexykelly(m): 3:42pm On Oct 14, 2009
Funny topic. Men cheat all over the world irrespective of their colour, race, ethnicity or nationality. An average man is polygamous in nature, although not all eventually have the opportunity to exhibit(s) that polygamic tendency.

I happen to travel a lot and I can confidently tell you that Nigerian men are not anywhere near guys from the western world when it comes to adultery, Nigerian men are far off better. Perhaps they are more careful with their own escapades, you know for them if your wife chooses to divorce you, you lose a good percentage of your estate but it's not the case for a Nigerian man who can divorce without paying a dime.

Men cheating on their wives is been existing since time immemorial and I doubt if that'll go away anytime soon, so sweetheart join the sail or jump ship.
Re: Nigerian Married Men And Adultery by HIO4: 8:55pm On Oct 14, 2009
sexykelly:

Funny topic. Men cheat all over the world irrespective of their colour, race, ethnicity or nationality. An average man is polygamous in nature, although not all eventually have the opportunity to exhibit(s) that polygamic tendency.

I happen to travel a lot and I can confidently tell you that Nigerian men are not anywhere near guys from the western world when it comes to adultery, Nigerian men are far off better. Perhaps they are more careful with their own escapades, you know for them if your wife chooses to divorce you, you lose a good percentage of your estate but it's not the case for a Nigerian man who can divorce without paying a dime.

Men cheating on their wives is been existing since time immemorial and I doubt if that'll go away anytime soon, so sweetheart join the sail or jump ship.
Sob story. And women don't?
Re: Nigerian Married Men And Adultery by Sista(f): 5:50am On Nov 01, 2009
@Agnesqueen

UPDATE
I dont like dating Black guys(African American and West Indies) because they are for the most part cheating or players or psychos and the few that are good are already taken. I've dated 4 guys in life 2 were African Americans, 1 was Latino, and recently i dated this nigerian guy that was at my school. Now the reason i chose Nigerian men is because in the States Nigerians put themselves on a pedestole compared to Whites and African Americans. We think that we are well behaved and can do no wrong. They say oh we dont have as much divorce but then at all these places they are hitting on young girls to mess with on their wives. I dont mind being approached by Nigerian guys around my age or at least single but married one? come on? A lot of these guys got young kids and a beautiful wife at home. Im sure that those guys would leave their wives if they find out that they were messing with younger guys or any other guy for that matter. Why cant we do better?.

I'm glad to hear a Nigerian woman telling the truth, that Nigerian men are pretty much no different from any other black man. I hear this mess about how Nigerian marriages last longer than AA marriages etc. Truth be told, the truth is, Nigerian women seem to tolerate their men being cheaters as long as he comes home to them. Just recently my Nigerian male friend was telling me about how his friend who is also Nigerian has been cheating on his wife for so long that he even fathered two other children with white women. This is the kicker, somehow he had lost all of the money he had and was dependant of his wife and her money. Each time he cheated on his wife, he was also taking her money to spend on these women and he was even paying for the apartment of one of the white women he fathered a child with while married to his wife.

The man drove his wife damn near nuts, she nearly lost her self along with her mind. Here is the thing, he decided that he no longer wanted to be with his wife and tried to leave her but she won't let him go. I asked my friend why won't she just let him go? He told me that because if she lets him go, in Nigeria, no other man will want her.

I thought that that was really a cold blooded situation that needs to change in Nigeria. No woman should be treated that way, that kind of treatment should be unacceptable and Nigerian woman should stand up for themselves.

Sista
Re: Nigerian Married Men And Adultery by sistajay(f): 10:02am On Nov 01, 2009
Wow. . . . . . .you said it Sista, you're darn right!!! It's time those women realize their self worth.
Re: Nigerian Married Men And Adultery by na2day2(m): 7:18am On Nov 02, 2009
blah blah blah blah! u girls never address the real problem here, which is U! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Nigerian Married Men And Adultery by bigcxc12(m): 9:12am On Nov 05, 2009
nigerian men also have sex with these animals

Re: Nigerian Married Men And Adultery by LordReed(m): 2:22pm On Nov 05, 2009
I guess cos dis is a 'Nigerian' forum bashing Nigerian Men is a favourite pastime. So because it was a Nigerian that approached u all Nigerian men have become unmarriageable abi? Pulease get ur head out of the clouds n stop dreaming, face the reality that in every land and country under the sky there are adulterous men AND WOMEN.

Rather than bashing men pray to God to give u a deserving mate where ever he may be from.
Re: Nigerian Married Men And Adultery by mamagee3(f): 3:05am On Nov 18, 2009
The man is stupid. angry
Re: Nigerian Married Men And Adultery by naijacann: 1:33pm On Dec 12, 2009
Classic examples of cheating men happens every day in our higher institutions where lecturers flirt with younger fleshes while their wives and kids remain at home.
Re: Nigerian Married Men And Adultery by newakata(f): 2:42pm On Dec 12, 2009
Nigerian men cheat because when they enter marriage they are more likely to already have the wife pregnant or get her pregnant with 2-4 kids early in the marriage. UNLIKE WESTERN CULTURE where SINGLE-MOtherhood is a NORM, RARely FROWNED ON, anD MEN will readily entertain her for sex a future relationship/dating even when an american mom might have 4 different daddies for her 5 kids. With less pressure to actually marry, WHICH MEANS NIGERIAN WOMEN are more likely to HAVE TO DEAL WITH INFEDELITY because the society and government is NOT set-up to GIVE FREE STUFF to naughty person children, or fatherless homes.

In the U.S. a teenage girl will actually KNOW by highschool (age 15) which benefits (welfare) are available to her if she "accidentally" gets knocked up- so there is little regard or need to find honor or priviledge in marriage. She's also less likely to TRY AND MAKE IT WORK - because there is a higher dISCONNECT between religion and how Society plays out,  So there is little fear of SCORN or PUNISHMENT for tossing away a marriage.

I think its a DISGRACE how Western Culture will end a marriage so quickly,

Yet-tthe FORGIVENESS and BLIND-EYE factor in Nigeria kind of enables Infedelity.

[center]I'd rather stay with my cheating husband to ensure my kids know their dad - than divorce and add 3 MORE BLACK kids into the "raised without a father" crap. Cause in America- they turn out far worse than father-less kids in other societies.[/center]
[center][/center]
Re: Nigerian Married Men And Adultery by posakosa(m): 1:10am On Dec 13, 2009
^^^^^ what MADNESS!

If a man claims to be a polygamist Let him do so--- cheating is blasphemy I mean what precedence are you setting up for your children. angry undecided angry
Re: Nigerian Married Men And Adultery by PupetMasta(m): 2:17am On Dec 13, 2009
See how girls are complaining as if they are not part of the problem. In my school days, I have met girls that will not look at guys of their age bracket twice, A girl once told me she prefer married men cos she can get away with wateva she wants, no love drama unlike guys of her age bracket that always av one love drama or the other. A guy that has this kind of girls around him will result to that way of life when he is rich and married, he will think it is rite to acquire wealth and women (young ones).
Re: Nigerian Married Men And Adultery by newakata(f): 2:52am On Dec 13, 2009
My point wasn't well expressed but I was trying to say:
[center]Nigerian men cheat because their women are more likely to forgive it, or tolerate it.[/center]

When my husband cheated - I came to these boards to vent - 90% of the people said I should forgive and move on. When I vented on an african- American forum only about 50% of the people gave that same advise.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

To love who you marry or to marry who you love. / Video Of Erica And Kiddwaya Caught Having Sex / Hausa Babes Are Hottest Nigerian Babes? [SEE PHOTOS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.