Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,733 members, 7,827,689 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:16 PM

Nigerian Married Men And Adultery - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Married Men And Adultery (18507 Views)

VIDEO:How A Nigerian Married Man Runs After Women / 22 Year Old Nigerian Married A 68 Year Old German Lady / Now I Have Seen The Reason Some Married Men Cheat On Their Wives (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Married Men And Adultery by tkb417(m): 7:38pm On Oct 06, 2009
Ujujoan:

Nigerian men huh! They are an irresponsible lot!

I think I'm gonna marry an oyibo undecided cheesy
if u like marry a lebanese
who send u mssg tongue tongue
Re: Nigerian Married Men And Adultery by Nobody: 7:42pm On Oct 06, 2009
MrPrsdent:

Relationships these days,including marriages =war-zone

Only the fittest survive.Any trick to be on top of the game is allowed
Its truly a jungle out there undecided so much distrust between the genders.
Re: Nigerian Married Men And Adultery by SeanT21(f): 7:46pm On Oct 06, 2009
Lots of african men cheat in general. Especially when they come to a foreign country and they feel that they can do whatever they like but I still love our men oo..
Re: Nigerian Married Men And Adultery by Rosabelle(f): 7:46pm On Oct 06, 2009
Johnnny:

As far as I am concerned, You like being lied to.  What @posakosa said is more or less the truth, take it or leave it.
Just look at it.  Many ladies can go to any lenght to satisfy their man when they are yet to marry.  Tell them you want them to jump, they jump, they dress to kill, just to make their man happy with them, buy anything for them; they put it on immediately to make you happy, they try all their best to make it all a 50 -50 affair. But 1 or 2 years after marriage they change completely, they want to be seen as a married wife everywhere.  They forget so easily about all they've been doing to make their man happy.  
Complain about it, and what  you hear is "I am your wife and I am not a small girl to be doing all that".
Most men wants a little fun sometimes, some adventure, some surprises.
so if they cant get it at home, they tend to look for it outside.  I am not saying it is the right thing to do, but I just want you ladies to know that marriage is not always about you having a ring on your finger.
If you had read my earlier post, you wont be directing this rubbish youre saying at me mr. man
Read before you write!
Re: Nigerian Married Men And Adultery by Nobody: 7:47pm On Oct 06, 2009
SeanT21:

Lots of african men cheat in general. Especially when they come to a foreign country and they feel that they can do whatever they like but I still love our men oo..

thank U jare!
Re: Nigerian Married Men And Adultery by Nobody: 7:49pm On Oct 06, 2009
SeanT21:

Reasons why they continue because they know you still love them even if they bring back home gifts (HIV and STIs)
Re: Nigerian Married Men And Adultery by akintun: 7:50pm On Oct 06, 2009
The replies by ladies on this thread is hypocritical. It takes two to tangle. During my university education and my one year youth service, i noticed the large number of girls that date married men and this same girls would come and start accusing men of been promiscuous.
Re: Nigerian Married Men And Adultery by Rosabelle(f): 7:51pm On Oct 06, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

Reasons why the continue because they know you still love them even if the bring back home gifts (HIV and STIs)
Honestly. Women have allowed society soooo degrade them, they dont even know who they are anymore. A woman no longer knows she can be a person without a ring on her finger. Our women dont understand that they are individuals and having a 'husband' doesnt make you any better
Re: Nigerian Married Men And Adultery by Nobody: 7:52pm On Oct 06, 2009
akintun:

The replies by ladies on this thread is hypocritical. It takes two to tangle. During my university education and my one year youth service, i noticed the large number of girls that date married men and this same girls would come and start accusing men of been promiscuous.

Gbam! Most of the ladies have dated married men while they were single.Now,after marriage they want to keep their own husbands for themselves alone.
4 where? Karma go catch una grin
Re: Nigerian Married Men And Adultery by Rosabelle(f): 7:53pm On Oct 06, 2009
akintun:

Ehn ehn. Oga. A hypocrite is someone who abuses others of doing what he hinself does.
I dont know how many of the girls here you know, but I doubt you and I have met in your married friends house. So please sir, PLEASE talk with caution. Cos you cant call anyone a hypocrite if you dont know how he or she behaves. I dont know how many of the girls from your youth service camp are here, so please. ok
Re: Nigerian Married Men And Adultery by Johnnny(m): 7:54pm On Oct 06, 2009
Rosabelle:

If you had read my earlier post, you wont be directing this rubbish youre saying at me mr. man
Read before you write!

Sorry ma, I wont do it again Ma.
Re: Nigerian Married Men And Adultery by Rosabelle(f): 7:55pm On Oct 06, 2009
Johnnny:

Sorry ma, I wont do it again Ma.
Thank you sir, Im grateful sir!
Re: Nigerian Married Men And Adultery by Nobody: 7:56pm On Oct 06, 2009
Rosabelle:

Honestly. Women have allowed society soooo degrade them, they dont even know who that are anymore. A woman no longer knows she can be a person without a ring on her finger. Our women dont understand that they are individuals and having a 'husband' doesnt make you any better

I agree with you. It doesnt help that society  (including women) looks down on single women and assume she must be a witch, worn out or has a bad character  undecided

MrPrsdent:

Gbam! Most of the ladies have dated married men while they were single.Now,after marriage they want to keep their own husbands for themselves alone.
4 where? Karma go catch una grin

There you go again, not all young girls date married men.
Re: Nigerian Married Men And Adultery by Nobody: 7:59pm On Oct 06, 2009
@mr president so you in other words cheating is justified and you feel it's necessary i feel so sad for you.Let me tell you something i'm an exception to your way of life.If cheating works for you good enjoy but for me i have my own ways too.So take care of yourself.@ebony goodnight i'm just so disappointed,majority of nairalanders have no sense of moral.May God bless you all and never give you something or a partner to regret deeply i feel sad for you all saying there's nothing wrong with adultery.
Re: Nigerian Married Men And Adultery by Nobody: 8:00pm On Oct 06, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

I agree with you. It doesnt help that society  (including women) looks down on single women and assume she must be a witch, worn out or has a bad character  undecided

There you go again, not all young girls date married men.

Not all,but a disturbingly high proportion of them. And they are the ones who cry the loudest after marriage
Re: Nigerian Married Men And Adultery by akintun: 8:02pm On Oct 06, 2009
Ehn ehn. Oga. A hypocrite is someone who abuses others of doing what he hinself does.
I dont know how many of the girls here you know, but I doubt you and I have met in your married friends house. So please sir, PLEASE talk with caution. Cos you cant call anyone a hypocrite if you dont know how he or she behaves. I dont know how many of the girls from your youth service camp are here, so please. ok

I am not calling the women on this thread hypocrite. What i mean is that instead of accusing the men of been adulterous, why not also tell the ladies(above 18) to zip up, because if they zip up,there will be no adulterous men.
Re: Nigerian Married Men And Adultery by Nobody: 8:03pm On Oct 06, 2009
pc guru:

@mr president so you in other words cheating is justified and you feel it's necessary i feel so sad for you.Let me tell you something i'm an exception to your way of life.If cheating works for you good enjoy but for me i have my own ways too.So take care of yourself.@ebony goodnight i'm just so disappointed,majority of nairalanders have no sense of moral.May God bless you all and never give you something or a partner to regret deeply i feel sad for you all saying there's nothing wrong with adultery.

My friend,you are living in dreamland.Let me break it down for you:

Either you play,or you get played
Re: Nigerian Married Men And Adultery by Nobody: 8:04pm On Oct 06, 2009
akintun:

I am not calling the women on this thread hypocrite. What i mean is that instead of accusing the men of been adulterous, why not also tell the ladies(above 18) to zip up, because if they zip up,there will be no adulterous men.

Word!
Re: Nigerian Married Men And Adultery by softtouch2(m): 8:07pm On Oct 06, 2009
I dont think all Nigerian men are unfaithful neither all nigerian women. The problem is just that people come to conclution based on few experience they had ( approx 50million Nigerian men above 18rs***UN Est***), and not all campus girls are wayward as generally claimed.
I had a case of a course mate( Lady)  that claimed all men are unfaithful, but the same lady started sending erotic text messages to me when she heard I am about to get married.She even confided in one of her friend that she must have a taste of me before my future wife does. (why? - She clamied no man can resisit her natural outlook) Tell me who get problem?, But I will not for that reson say "all nigerian Ladies are devil"  despite all role she played before and after my wedding. She successfully failed,
It depends on individual.
Nigeria will continue to produce faithful men & Women. It all left us to determine who we want to be personally.
Re: Nigerian Married Men And Adultery by Rosabelle(f): 8:08pm On Oct 06, 2009
MrPrsdent:

My friend,you are living in dreamland.Let me break it down for you:
Either you play,or you get played
LOL. Kai, the internet is a beautiful thing for men like you isnt it. You be there talking crap cos you can stay anonymous. Its your type who cant talk when their women are near. Oh yes, the word for your type is: 'coward'.
See your mouth like either you play or get played. What in the hell kind of mind set is that.
Re: Nigerian Married Men And Adultery by Nobody: 8:11pm On Oct 06, 2009
Rosabelle:

LOL. Kai, the internet is a beautiful thing for men like you isnt it. You be there talking crap cos you can stay anonymous. Its your type who cant talk when their women are near. Oh yes, the word for your type is: 'coward'.
See your mouth like either you play or get played. What in the hell kind of mind set is that.

U wish, tell me why women flock around the players? including U.

BTW,is your man not playing?

Am a confirmed player,so what woman U referring 2?
Re: Nigerian Married Men And Adultery by Rosabelle(f): 8:15pm On Oct 06, 2009
MrPrsdent:

Oh we met, and you saw me 'flocking' with some players? Where? When? remind me please. duh!!
No my man is not playing, I dont have one smiley
Re: Nigerian Married Men And Adultery by Nobody: 8:21pm On Oct 06, 2009
pc guru:

Some of the things I have read have sickened me. God help us. Keep being you hun you are lovely just as you are. wink
Re: Nigerian Married Men And Adultery by Nobody: 8:24pm On Oct 06, 2009
Rosabelle:

Oh we met, and you saw me 'flocking' with some players? Where? When? remind me please. duh!!
No my man is not playing, I dont have one smiley

Now i know why cool
Re: Nigerian Married Men And Adultery by Princek12(m): 8:25pm On Oct 06, 2009
Women, as  usual, like to cherry pick when it is convenient for them to assert any theories which they have; for example, a woman will date married men if those married men will provide for her, but these same woman will vilify married men for approaching her if it is not presently convenient for her. Also in regards to if married Nigerian men are adulterers, I don't think married Nigerian men have any higher tendency to cheat than married men from other countries.
Re: Nigerian Married Men And Adultery by r231(m): 8:48pm On Oct 06, 2009
MrPrsdent:

you should get a medal for that hisssssssssssssssss
Re: Nigerian Married Men And Adultery by Nobody: 9:00pm On Oct 06, 2009
r231:

grin
Re: Nigerian Married Men And Adultery by OAM4J: 9:02pm On Oct 06, 2009
Am not justifying adultery it’s bad and it’s a sin, but think of it, why do you think the rate of divorce is low among the blacks compare to the whites? Guess it’s because for blacks, there is no need for divorce, since they can eat their cake and still have it.

And believe me many wives of adulterous men accept it because they don’t want divorce. One told me the other day that in as much as her husband does it far away from their home and there is peace in her home its ok.
Re: Nigerian Married Men And Adultery by U1(m): 9:11pm On Oct 06, 2009
I wonder wetin dey under ladies' skirts that could make older men behave like mumu before one small, I no know. Na honey? I hope I don't get this Hot when, and if, I get married as to lose self-control when around ladies. undecided
Re: Nigerian Married Men And Adultery by seunbballo(m): 9:25pm On Oct 06, 2009
@Oyinda, you also need to understand that the lady wey open her eye love the man wey u know say want full time house wife. She no suppose complain be that. You have to understand that marriage is not just all abt the lady thinking of the man's wealth and that she was well taken cared of when they were dating. You have to lay the foundation and table it well.

I am not going to be a full house wife, this is what i want and this is how i will be. if u can't comprehend, then lets go apart. At least at that stage the man knows that the lady sees value in herslef and knows what she wants. Even though the lady is say average and the guy is very rich. He will know that she is not motivated by wealth or anything flashy the guy wants to offer.

Men like to push women around after marriage becos they know what they want and they give it to them''money,car,clothes,jeweleries'' and don't expect them to interfere in any other thing they do''business, flirting, another wife outside, his family matters''.

So one needs to understand these trends. If the lady lays that at the begining of the relationship, after marriage of some years and the woman is still looking vibrant and youthfully sexy. Its the man that would be boasting around saying he's wife is this, his wife is that. Everything is logic!!

No matter how disciplined and cultured the man is against his wife dressing that way, it would have been ironed out before marriage so that it would be ok for the wife to dress nice for her hubby.
Re: Nigerian Married Men And Adultery by bawomolo(m): 9:26pm On Oct 06, 2009
r231:

grin grin
Re: Nigerian Married Men And Adultery by yeancah007(f): 9:27pm On Oct 06, 2009
All men cheat. . .duh !

Poster you're in the USA ,Im sure Senator Ensign,Gov Sanford are not nigerians. . . don't generalise. .

And of course it always takes 2 to tango  tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Woman Dumps Boyfriend On Valentine's Day With Garage Advert / To love who you marry or to marry who you love. / Video Of Erica And Kiddwaya Caught Having Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.