Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,419 members, 7,819,512 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:23 PM

Encyclopedia Of Romanlanders For New Users - Romance (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Encyclopedia Of Romanlanders For New Users (37184 Views)

Romanlanders, What Do You All Think About This Instagram Ladies Shapes? / Female Romanlanders Who Disappeared After Voted Fake / Romanlanders is this love or lunacy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (33) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Encyclopedia Of Romanlanders For New Users by herzern1(m): 11:57pm On Sep 09, 2016
saintfellow:
hehe dis is not abt missblis o, nting concern me with her.
Hateu2 file na 8pm things.

I'd like to be present.....

Do yhu promise me a mention??.....
Re: Encyclopedia Of Romanlanders For New Users by MBush(m): 11:57pm On Sep 09, 2016
EFCChq:
Mbush abeg come carry your woman comot my front

Efcc abeg free am... I dey beg...

Make I carry am Commot this war front called Sambisa...

1 Like

Re: Encyclopedia Of Romanlanders For New Users by Nobody: 11:57pm On Sep 09, 2016
FvckShiT:
...now what the fūck is going on in here... grin

....er'body nasty.......or fūcking high grin?
you are fucking g late cheesy
Re: Encyclopedia Of Romanlanders For New Users by dauntless15(m): 11:57pm On Sep 09, 2016
EMPERORLEEE:

As long as Mhisbliss is not involved, I will gladly be a spectator grin
I'm gonna teach this guy something and its gonna be alot to take in
Re: Encyclopedia Of Romanlanders For New Users by EMPERORLEEE(m): 11:58pm On Sep 09, 2016
saintfellow:
hehe 4 sure oniovo. Be like say mhissblis don run o.

grin if pikin reach wey fear dey, she must surely run na grin
Re: Encyclopedia Of Romanlanders For New Users by Maxi112: 11:58pm On Sep 09, 2016
Iamhatey:
maxi, I'm clean cheesy smiley. Waiting for him cool
i trust

My bae for life grin
Re: Encyclopedia Of Romanlanders For New Users by saintfellow(m): 11:58pm On Sep 09, 2016
herzern1:

I'd like to be present.....

Do yhu promise me a mention??.....
I promise.
Re: Encyclopedia Of Romanlanders For New Users by ogorwyne(f): 11:58pm On Sep 09, 2016
saintfellow:
lol hahaha who taught u that?
I speak urhobo well.
Re: Encyclopedia Of Romanlanders For New Users by Nobody: 11:58pm On Sep 09, 2016
IamNawty:
nooo.. I can spoke English ni cheesy
grin grin grin grin grin
A young lawyer like you cheesy
Re: Encyclopedia Of Romanlanders For New Users by Nobody: 11:58pm On Sep 09, 2016
dauntless15:
ok i hear cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Encyclopedia Of Romanlanders For New Users by IamNawty(f): 11:59pm On Sep 09, 2016
dauntless15:
why is your life so inclined in hers, she doesn't know any of you picture less monikers you read her diary only to come here and say it, grow up, like i said you're better than this
[size=48pt] k [/size]

1 Like

Re: Encyclopedia Of Romanlanders For New Users by EMPERORLEEE(m): 11:59pm On Sep 09, 2016
dauntless15:

Do well to mention me please so I can enjoy the movie cheesy
Re: Encyclopedia Of Romanlanders For New Users by AngelAhnie(f): 11:59pm On Sep 09, 2016
EFCChq:
Mbush abeg come carry your woman comot my front
Enjoy your füçking thread. I'm out for good.
Re: Encyclopedia Of Romanlanders For New Users by MBush(m): 11:59pm On Sep 09, 2016
ogorwyne:
Lol. I know it was actually fun
That's why I love Romance section at night...
Check my siggy and take note...
You need another hand, call those monikers...
Anything for you...
Re: Encyclopedia Of Romanlanders For New Users by Maxi112: 11:59pm On Sep 09, 2016
saintfellow:
hehe dis is not abt missblis o, nting concern me with her.
Hateu2 file na 8pm things.
don't forget to tag me

I won marry that girl, help me bust her ministry grin
Re: Encyclopedia Of Romanlanders For New Users by dauntless15(m): 11:59pm On Sep 09, 2016
EFCChq:
wetin happen to tonight, you dey see your period?
I'm done with you, unlike you I've got a job, so i need my sleep but expect me ok? Mr Shamstiel you're too ashamed of yourself that you impersonate others just watch out
Re: Encyclopedia Of Romanlanders For New Users by Nobody: 11:59pm On Sep 09, 2016
AngelAhnie:
good undecided
Re: Encyclopedia Of Romanlanders For New Users by Nobody: 11:59pm On Sep 09, 2016
Maxi112:
i trust

My bae for life grin
kiss kiss kiss
Tell him I will like screenshots too cheesy
Re: Encyclopedia Of Romanlanders For New Users by EMPERORLEEE(m): 11:59pm On Sep 09, 2016
ogorwyne:

I speak urhobo well.

So you be my sister, na hin u never digwe for me? undecided

1 Like

Re: Encyclopedia Of Romanlanders For New Users by Maxi112: 12:00am On Sep 10, 2016
AngelAhnie:
good night cheesy cheesy
Re: Encyclopedia Of Romanlanders For New Users by herzern1(m): 12:00am On Sep 10, 2016
FvckShiT:
...now what the fūck is going on in here... grin
....er'body nasty.......or fūcking high grin?

fvkinq Mhisbliis is a fvckinq fvckstard...

So...We fvckinq need to teach fvckinq lesson....

You fvkinq care to fvckinq join the fvckinq party??...
Re: Encyclopedia Of Romanlanders For New Users by dauntless15(m): 12:00am On Sep 10, 2016
EMPERORLEEE:

Do well to mention me please so I can enjoy the movie cheesy
lols wheres mizzbouqui
Re: Encyclopedia Of Romanlanders For New Users by Nobody: 12:00am On Sep 10, 2016
dauntless15:
I'm done with you, unlike you I've got a job, so i need my sleep but expect me ok? Mr Shamstiel you're too ashamed of yourself that you impersonate others just watch out
ok let me help you so your lines go sweet, i no be mr shamstiel, by now you suppose done know, its not me oga, try harder, abeg your head still dey inside her yansh
Re: Encyclopedia Of Romanlanders For New Users by IamNawty(f): 12:00am On Sep 10, 2016
saintfellow:
e nor consign u.
pls hurry and bring it on. Wateva it is ur plan is.. We'd be waiting for u smiley
Re: Encyclopedia Of Romanlanders For New Users by ogorwyne(f): 12:01am On Sep 10, 2016
Maxi112:
hmmmm... hard to believe oh

But its cool, I was in the mood to chat then wink that's all

Your dp caught my attention then wink
You know when u reply a mention and the next thing u see is ' this thread has been deleted'? That was wat happened.

No Problem though. Hope you r good?
Re: Encyclopedia Of Romanlanders For New Users by FvckShiT(m): 12:01am On Sep 10, 2016
Iamhatey:
you are fucking g late cheesy

Oh my fur.......oh my fūcking gawd.. grin

Not again angry

How the fūck did I fūcking miss...now am gonna need to fūcking read up from page 1

And that's one hell of a fūcking stressful job
Re: Encyclopedia Of Romanlanders For New Users by saintfellow(m): 12:01am On Sep 10, 2016
[quote author=IamNawty post=49224557][/quote] madam lawyer. Ur friend has entered hot seat. By d time im through, she will be ur enemy. Undaline my last statement.
Re: Encyclopedia Of Romanlanders For New Users by Nobody: 12:01am On Sep 10, 2016
Maxi112:
don't forget to tag me

I won marry that girl, help me bust her ministry grin
grin grin grin grin
If they burst my ministry cheesy, will you still marry me smiley
Re: Encyclopedia Of Romanlanders For New Users by AngelAhnie(f): 12:01am On Sep 10, 2016
EFCChq:
good undecided
I wont go again
Re: Encyclopedia Of Romanlanders For New Users by EMPERORLEEE(m): 12:01am On Sep 10, 2016
dauntless15:
lols wheres mizzbouqui

Bouqui dey jaare, pretty busy these days I guess but she is fine. Will tell her you asked smiley
Re: Encyclopedia Of Romanlanders For New Users by Maxi112: 12:02am On Sep 10, 2016
Iamhatey:
kiss kiss kiss
Tell him I will like screenshots too cheesy
sure, you'll be overwhelm with it grin

I hope your bills are clean No fall my hands oh cheesy
Re: Encyclopedia Of Romanlanders For New Users by Nobody: 12:02am On Sep 10, 2016
AngelAhnie:
I wont go again
angry smh Mbush kafayat done come again oooo

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (33) (Reply)

Amazing Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Colleague And Friend / I Love Her But I'm Scared / Man Breaks His Leg After Saving His Fiance From A Speeding Car (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.