Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,691 members, 7,816,824 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:59 PM

Encyclopedia Of Romanlanders For New Users - Romance (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Encyclopedia Of Romanlanders For New Users (37107 Views)

Romanlanders, What Do You All Think About This Instagram Ladies Shapes? / Female Romanlanders Who Disappeared After Voted Fake / Romanlanders is this love or lunacy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (33) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Encyclopedia Of Romanlanders For New Users by ogorwyne(f): 12:02am On Sep 10, 2016
EMPERORLEEE:

So you be my sister, na hin u never digwe for me? undecided
Lol, me and u who go butu for each other? U knw weda I be ancestor?
Re: Encyclopedia Of Romanlanders For New Users by herzern1(m): 12:02am On Sep 10, 2016
saintfellow:
I promise.
herzern....the moniker to call....not this...

Hatey.....watch out for an atomic....
Re: Encyclopedia Of Romanlanders For New Users by dauntless15(m): 12:02am On Sep 10, 2016
EFCChq:
ok let me help you so your lines go sweet, i no be mr shamstiel, by now you suppose done know, its not me oga, try harder, abeg your head still dey inside her yansh
ok enjoy it while it last, you'll see a banshee when we meet, and i promise you at the end of the show i'll walk free and you'll get the longest ban of your life.
Re: Encyclopedia Of Romanlanders For New Users by Nobody: 12:02am On Sep 10, 2016
IamNawty:
pls hurry and bring it on. Wateva it is ur plan is.. We'd be waiting for u smiley
please tell him cheesy cheesy
I'm even eager self.

8p.m today cool with screenshots wink
Re: Encyclopedia Of Romanlanders For New Users by saintfellow(m): 12:03am On Sep 10, 2016
ogorwyne:

I speak urhobo well.
wow im speachless, did u live in delta or ure 4rm there?
Re: Encyclopedia Of Romanlanders For New Users by MBush(m): 12:03am On Sep 10, 2016
saintfellow:
hehe dis is not abt missblis o, nting concern me with her.
Hateu2 file na 8pm things.

Mention me... I will add small fire... to make things move faster...

lol
Re: Encyclopedia Of Romanlanders For New Users by Nobody: 12:03am On Sep 10, 2016
herzern1:

herzern....the moniker to call....not this...

Hatey.....watch out for an atomic....

yes boss cheesy cool
Re: Encyclopedia Of Romanlanders For New Users by dauntless15(m): 12:03am On Sep 10, 2016
EMPERORLEEE:

Bouqui dey jaare, pretty busy these days I guess but she is fine. Will tell her you asked smiley
aight

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Encyclopedia Of Romanlanders For New Users by EMPERORLEEE(m): 12:03am On Sep 10, 2016
ogorwyne:

Lol, me and u who go butu for each other? U knw weda I be ancestor?

E no matter , as far as say I man grin
Re: Encyclopedia Of Romanlanders For New Users by Nobody: 12:03am On Sep 10, 2016
Maxi112:
good night cheesy cheesy
How many times have you said good nyt?.
EFCC
Emperorlee
Mbush
Maxi

You all gang raped that girl tonyt.
Not good!.
Re: Encyclopedia Of Romanlanders For New Users by AngelAhnie(f): 12:03am On Sep 10, 2016
EFCChq:
angry smh Mbush kafayat done come again oooo
This I'd the cool version of me so enjoy. I will be here tho I won't be part of the childishness
dauntless15:
ok enjoy it while it last, you'll see a banshee when we meet, and i promise you at the end of the show i'll walk free and you'll get the longest ban of your life.
na so you promise mhisbliss defence tonight and you failed like you always will, isi ewu brain
Re: Encyclopedia Of Romanlanders For New Users by FvckShiT(m): 12:04am On Sep 10, 2016
herzern1:

fvkinq Mhisbliis is a fvckinq fvckstard...

So...We fvckinq need to teach fvckinq lesson....

You fvkinq care to fvckinq join the fvckinq party??...

Oh fūck yes am fūcking in..

cool cool cool

I need to fūcking school her....the fūcking hard way cool angry

2 Likes

Re: Encyclopedia Of Romanlanders For New Users by saintfellow(m): 12:04am On Sep 10, 2016
Maxi112:
don't forget to tag me

I won marry that girl, help me bust her ministry grin
ha no no no, na ireneony fit u.
Re: Encyclopedia Of Romanlanders For New Users by dauntless15(m): 12:04am On Sep 10, 2016
And ogorwyne keep up the good work since you're too mouthy
Re: Encyclopedia Of Romanlanders For New Users by Nobody: 12:04am On Sep 10, 2016
herzern1:

Next time....

You have to observe.....

Don't just jump into conclusions....

Plss....ion wanna serve yhu....
it's hard 2 take this serious when you just posted her picture 2 taunt her like a schoolchild would undecided
••••••••
She did somethin' and yer upset ,I get.
But don't think that's the way you handle it.
Re: Encyclopedia Of Romanlanders For New Users by Nobody: 12:04am On Sep 10, 2016
Maxi112:
sure, you'll be overwhelm with it grin

I hope your bills are clean No fall my hands oh cheesy
trust me wink
Re: Encyclopedia Of Romanlanders For New Users by ogorwyne(f): 12:04am On Sep 10, 2016
MBush:

That's why I love Romance section at night...
Check my siggy and take note...
You need another hand, call those monikers...
Anything for you...
Lol. I hear
Re: Encyclopedia Of Romanlanders For New Users by IamNawty(f): 12:04am On Sep 10, 2016
saintfellow:
madam lawyer. Ur friend has entered hot seat. By d time im through, she will be ur enemy. Undaline my last statement.
oh pls shut up! show us wateva lie uve got or remain silent foreva. My last reply to u till I c ur fvckkk thread abt her/us

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Encyclopedia Of Romanlanders For New Users by Maxi112: 12:05am On Sep 10, 2016
ogorwyne:

You know when u reply a mention and the next thing u see is ' this thread has been deleted'? That was wat happened.

No Problem though. Hope you r good?
am fuking good, miss all the nollywood on nairaland

I guess you doing great, its morning already grin

Let me be the first to say good morning to you smiley
Re: Encyclopedia Of Romanlanders For New Users by fairlyusedpant: 12:05am On Sep 10, 2016
EFCChq:
na so you promise mhisbliss defence tonight and you failed like you always will, iso eau brain
chai nairalanders and midnight fight fight cheesy
Re: Encyclopedia Of Romanlanders For New Users by MBush(m): 12:05am On Sep 10, 2016
asuo27:
How many times have you said good nyt?. EFCC Emperorlee Mbush Maxi
You all gang raped that girl tonyt. Not good!.
I heard she is a virgin... I you know how much I love banging virgins....
Where is my Nokia torch??
Re: Encyclopedia Of Romanlanders For New Users by saintfellow(m): 12:06am On Sep 10, 2016
MBush:

Mention me... I will add small fire... to make things move faster...
lol
for sure sir, i will. This girl be forming boss when them neva baff.
Re: Encyclopedia Of Romanlanders For New Users by AngelAhnie(f): 12:06am On Sep 10, 2016
asuo27:
EFCC
Emperorlee
Mbush
Maxi

Not good!.
You? You
Re: Encyclopedia Of Romanlanders For New Users by Nobody: 12:06am On Sep 10, 2016
AngelAhnie:
This I'd the cool version of me so enjoy. I will be here tho I won't be part of the childishness
who ask you kafayat be going abeg, una get light for ogbomosho this night?
Re: Encyclopedia Of Romanlanders For New Users by MBush(m): 12:06am On Sep 10, 2016
ogorwyne:
Lol. I hear
Lol...
Re: Encyclopedia Of Romanlanders For New Users by ogorwyne(f): 12:06am On Sep 10, 2016
dauntless15:
And ogorwyne keep up the good work since you're too mouthy
Watsup with u. U know me before? I enter here because of you?
Re: Encyclopedia Of Romanlanders For New Users by Maxi112: 12:06am On Sep 10, 2016
Iamhatey:
trust me wink
kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

Trust you die, nothing is happening, misshatey 2017 grin
Re: Encyclopedia Of Romanlanders For New Users by dauntless15(m): 12:06am On Sep 10, 2016
Mods when you wake up do your job angry myndd44
Lalasticlala
Obinoscopy
Fynestboi
Farano
Rocktation
And the rest of you do your job if it comes to other things now see swift judgement
Re: Encyclopedia Of Romanlanders For New Users by IamNawty(f): 12:07am On Sep 10, 2016
Iamhatey:
please tell him cheesy cheesy
I'm even eager self.

8p.m today cool with screenshots wink
Hehehehe nairaland and plenty EFCC and detectives grin
Re: Encyclopedia Of Romanlanders For New Users by herzern1(m): 12:07am On Sep 10, 2016
asuo27:
EFC.C
Empe.rorlee
Mbus.h
Max.i

Not good!.

wahalai.....

See as dheez qirl sideline me oooh....
Re: Encyclopedia Of Romanlanders For New Users by Nobody: 12:07am On Sep 10, 2016
IamNawty:
oh pls shut up! show us wateva lie uve got or remain silent foreva. My last reply to u till I c ur fvckkk thread abt her/us
shocked shocked shocked i done see wife chaiii

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (33) (Reply)

Broke Guys Shouldnt Even Have Erections / She Has A Boyfriend But She Denied It And Told Me She's Single / I Spend A Lot Of Money On Girls But Some Guys Do Not Spend A Dime

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.