Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,320 members, 7,815,621 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:24 PM

Is It Necessary I Report This Rape Incident I Witnessed? - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Is It Necessary I Report This Rape Incident I Witnessed? (65257 Views)

Man Who Witnessed An FRSC Official Smashing A Man's Car Explains What Happened / Robbery Incident In Bayelsa, Suspect Shot By JTF (Photos) / Robbery Incident As Captured On CCTV in Ikeja, Lagos (Video And Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Necessary I Report This Rape Incident I Witnessed? by freecocoa(f): 11:29pm On Sep 09, 2016
Seriously how stupid are these men/boys?

So you gave your money freely to someone(even if they asked) and turn around to say she deserves to be punished for that? And the right punishment is to commit a crime as grievous as rape?

So in all your machoness, you couldn't tell that someone didn't like you, yet you kept buying gifts and giving money, just tell me why you shouldn't be called a f00l when that's exactly what you are? Were you forced to part with your money? I mean like was there a gun to your head? Like really how daft are all of you?

It will never be well with whoever supports a crime, especially one as evil as rape.

Taking money from someone who gave you as a gift, is not a crime, yea, neither is there a law saying you must sleep with someone who spent their money on you. Depending on what your morality is, it is wrong to pretend to like someone who claims to like you too, just so they can keep giving you gifts but it's never a crime, rape on the other hand everywhere on earth is a crime.

You people are disgusting, tufiakwa!

17 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Is It Necessary I Report This Rape Incident I Witnessed? by Nobody: 11:34pm On Sep 09, 2016
Lordkylie:
you'll make cash available?oga you're the rapist! and you will get served.
he's the rapist and his real moniker is numerical guy!
Re: Is It Necessary I Report This Rape Incident I Witnessed? by Nobody: 11:38pm On Sep 09, 2016
You are a rapist sir!

Wtiukd you say you child list her bargaining rights if she starts making monetary demands? Did she put a gun to the Mo.rons head for the money.
Well , seems like monetary demands or not your poor girl may be raped too grin

Check my signature

uyi26:
she lost her bargaining rights the very day she started making monetary demands.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Necessary I Report This Rape Incident I Witnessed? by ireneony(f): 11:39pm On Sep 09, 2016
schumastic:

I don't really comment on issues here except if i see one that strike my nerve..

so what kind of girls are being raised these day if I may ask?

the ones that depends on a guy for money, the ones that are prefer to eat a guys money n tag him a fool or maga, the ones that are still stupid enough to go visit the guy with the believe nothing will happen or even the ones that refuse to heed to the advice of theur parents about visiting male friends.

watch your words,learn not to deviate from any particular topic and most importantly learn not to generalize.
no matter what..
Rape is rape..and should not be taking slightly.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Necessary I Report This Rape Incident I Witnessed? by Nobody: 11:40pm On Sep 09, 2016
numericalguy:

You are such a dumb person. why take it personal and bring his sister into the issue.

So you felt hurt at the thought of his sister getting raped but your couldn't extend that to the real victim?

19 Likes

Re: Is It Necessary I Report This Rape Incident I Witnessed? by byvan03: 11:42pm On Sep 09, 2016
cococandy:

I have a gun. Except the person is a total stranger who pulled her into an alley and raped her (which is rare) I'll find the mad man and put a bullet in his head and feed his eyeballs to the vultures. He better run into Bermuda Triangle because no place on this earth will shield him from my wrath.

#pissed.

Only a very silly mother will wait for karma when her child is being hurt. I wonder if the girl can't at least tell her mum or relatives. Don't be surprised that the so called spending is a bottle of Fanta which he could have easily asked for reimbursement.

7 Likes

Re: Is It Necessary I Report This Rape Incident I Witnessed? by finalboss1(m): 11:44pm On Sep 09, 2016
angry uyi26 are you a rapist truly ?

2 Likes

Re: Is It Necessary I Report This Rape Incident I Witnessed? by Nobody: 11:46pm On Sep 09, 2016
Are you saying that she put a gun to his head for the money? Going by your logic , a husband cannot rape his wifecheesy. You must be really not smart.

Don't worry, you will have a girl child. It will happen and n don't be surprised if I adopted your positionsmiley. No be us go suffer am alone Sir. Karma is a bitch, you shall be surprised.

Rapist!

ryd3:
Women really shouldn't put themselves in questionable circumstances. He didnt rape her at her house, or in the street. They went out on dates together. Be careful of men, when the animal in us awakes, na u go suffer am. Ore, she has free will. You should chastise ur friend but let her go to the hospital and then the police herself. I would never support rape, but this is a case of greed and it's effects

7 Likes

Re: Is It Necessary I Report This Rape Incident I Witnessed? by Nobody: 11:48pm On Sep 09, 2016
He will never snitch but one day your will wish someone would. You may even take your life in the process sef cheesy

stiflerdrug:

Bro no matter what don't snitch.. Nobody likes a snitch angry

I know this nigga that hated snitchuing so bad that when he was in jail he called me to cum bail him, I was like how am I supposed to do that.. Nvgga was like.. I don't know.. Even if I did knw ain't gon tell you.. Ain't no snitch.
#EBHC

DON'T SNITCH

3 Likes

Re: Is It Necessary I Report This Rape Incident I Witnessed? by schumastic(m): 11:48pm On Sep 09, 2016
cococandy:
Fvck off.

You took a girl to buy fast food for her on a date and that's her depending on your money?. We don't hear anything when they buy gifts for you people or take you out. But you remits some miserly pittance and suddenly you believe that make you lords of the earth and owners of their ladies in question. undecided

I don't insult ladies cus is a game meant for ladies alone.

if there is anything i will ask of you is for you to seek understanding in all you do with wisdom to address issues.

first of all go through my comment and read through it again, maybe then you will understand better.

check the meaning of going out on a date and to depend on someone, then come bck and tell me if both are the same.

if you go through my comment you will also notice I quoted u base on your comment which was generalizing on all guys n also insulting the parents as well..

in your words you said "this are the kind of guys being raised this days".

that's why i asked you what kind of girls are being raised as well.

there are always three side of a story side A, side B and the truth.

the op is wrong for not stopping his friend cus he had the chance too and him reporting right now will only implicate him cus we know the nigeria police n how they treat cases.

the friend in ? is also wrong for commiting rape n had no reason what so ever to.

as for the girl in ?, i would leave you to give her a girly advice.

above all learn not to generalize.

7 Likes

Re: Is It Necessary I Report This Rape Incident I Witnessed? by Nobody: 11:51pm On Sep 09, 2016
boboyekini, numericalguy and the Op are one and same.... rapist!
BoboYekini:
Which trauma? Where naija babes dey cheesy nigga please.

Freecocoa, watch it. Chop my money and I could be your therapist.
Re: Is It Necessary I Report This Rape Incident I Witnessed? by Nobody: 11:53pm On Sep 09, 2016
You are a rapist sir. Don't be surprised if we endorse rape when the victim is your sweet child.smiley

cruzita:
the girl is a FOOL ,u have been receiving and collecting from a guy and whenever he ask for sex u refuse him and u still have the guts abi mind to visit him alone at home .what do u expect ?,for him to sing hymns with u .

Report to the police yourself .nonsense dullard

I'm not endorsing rape either

1 Like

Re: Is It Necessary I Report This Rape Incident I Witnessed? by Lordkylie(f): 11:55pm On Sep 09, 2016
BoboYekini:
Which trauma? Where naija babes dey cheesy nigga please.

Freecocoa, watch it. Chop my money and I could be your therapist.
wow really!my bro was really right when he said men need renovation(yeah) oga you just might be raped one day or find yourself in a situation where you're taken advantage of.Your story go different.The only reason nigerian women dont show their pain or talk about it is because of nitwits like you who'll find a way to blame her and her alone for her woes.

6 Likes

Re: Is It Necessary I Report This Rape Incident I Witnessed? by numericalguy(m): 11:55pm On Sep 09, 2016
daretodiffer:
Are you saying that she put a gun to his head for the money? Going by your logic , a husband cannot rape his wifecheesy. You must be really not smart.

Don't worry, you will have a girl child. It will happen and n don't be surprised if I adopted your positionsmiley. No be us go suffer am alone Sir. Karma is a bitch, you shall be surprised.

Rapist!

You are no different from the rapist. Why wish such an evil thing on an unborn Inocent female child.

I hate rape in any form and I feel all rapists (both males and females) should be made to pay for their crimes.

3 Likes

Re: Is It Necessary I Report This Rape Incident I Witnessed? by Nobody: 11:56pm On Sep 09, 2016
uyi26:
My day has been so messed up. I went to see a friend of mine in his house. I was surprised the door wasn't locked and even the gate wasn't locked. I decided to help myself to a drink from his bar as soon as I entered the living room. As I was about serving myself, something told me to check on him in his room to see if he's there. As I approached his room I started hearing sounds. I decided to know what the noise was all about without making a sound.

Only for me to see a girl begging my friend to please have mercy on her and my friend was telling her to shut-up and comply. He was even beating the girl and have even torn her clothes. The girl was weeping bitterly and after about 20mins I decided to pretend I was just coming in by calling his name. He then told me to please wait for him in the living room. He joined me in the living room after about 10mins. I asked why he was breathing heavily and he told me that he just finished having sex with a girl. I confronted him with the truth and he opened up. He said he has been dating this girl for and that he has been spending money on her but she refused him sex. He said he used today's incident to recover all the money he has spent on her.

I'm really stuck between the devil and deep blue sea right now. The girl in question wants me to help report the issue to the police cos she's scared of being stigmatized. On the otherhand, the guy in question is my childhood friend. I can't imagine snitching on my homie and brother. I know it's wrong for him to have raped her but why would a girl be demanding for stuffs from a guy when she knows she's not willing to play ball.

@op...jst put urself in ur Friend's shoe,u ll do worse than he did...

1 Like

Re: Is It Necessary I Report This Rape Incident I Witnessed? by cococandy(f): 11:57pm On Sep 09, 2016
If you're concerned about the people who are generalizing and making men look bad, you should focus your attention on the OP and those who are saying you shouldn't be with a man privately if you don't want to be raped. They are the one saying things that make all men seem like beasts.

Unless you're a rapist apologist and you can't stand me calling them out so you're hiding behind some silly reason to attack my posts.

Who knows what your angle is. I'm wary of people like you. You will see evil but won't condemn it. You claim you're against it but attack those who condemn it. Who knows?
schumastic:

I don't insult ladies cus is a game meant for ladies alone.

if there is anything i will ask of you is for you to seek understanding in all you do with wisdom to address issues.

first of all go through my comment and read through it again, maybe then you will understand better.

check the meaning of going out on a date and to depend on someone, then come bck and tell me if both are the same.

if you go through my comment you will also notice I quoted u base on your comment which was generalizing on all guys n also insulting the parents as well..

in your words you said "this are the kind of guys being raised this days".

that's why i asked you what kind of girls are being raised as well.

there are always three side of a story side A, side B and the truth.

the op is wrong for not stopping his friend cus he had the chance too and him reporting right now will only implicate him cus we know the nigeria police n how they treat cases.

the friend in ? is also wrong for commiting rape n had no reason what so ever to.

as for the girl in ?, i would leave you to give her a girly advice.

above all learn not to generalize.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is It Necessary I Report This Rape Incident I Witnessed? by Nobody: 11:58pm On Sep 09, 2016
SmartChoices:
boboyekini, numericalguy and the Op are one and same.... rapist!
Guy abeg stop dat play. You dey mad ni?
I don't have a rapey bone in my body. Never have and never will.

1 Like

Re: Is It Necessary I Report This Rape Incident I Witnessed? by Nobody: 12:00am On Sep 10, 2016
Who is wishing anything on a poor girl? She is going to be greedy and she is going to get what she deserves. It is not rape now, is it?sad

Now fvck off!

numericalguy:

You are no different from the rapist. Why wish such an evil thing on an unborn Inocent female child.

I hate rape in any form and I feel all rapists (both males and females) should be made to pay for their crimes.

5 Likes

Re: Is It Necessary I Report This Rape Incident I Witnessed? by Lordkylie(f): 12:01am On Sep 10, 2016
dear nl ladies take note of this thread and identify the closet rapists just in case one of them sends you a pm.These ones will rape you in your house and blame you for inviting them over.Afterall,everyone knows that once we enter the house,sex is the next thing.Shioor ndi ara,efulefu effriwia.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Is It Necessary I Report This Rape Incident I Witnessed? by Nobody: 12:02am On Sep 10, 2016
You are a rapist sir!

BoboYekini:

4 Likes

Re: Is It Necessary I Report This Rape Incident I Witnessed? by Nobody: 12:02am On Sep 10, 2016
BoboYekini:

@bolded aggression... a prelude to violence and rape... caution yourself!

1 Like

Re: Is It Necessary I Report This Rape Incident I Witnessed? by schumastic(m): 12:07am On Sep 10, 2016
ireneony:
no matter what..
Rape is rape..and should not be taking slightly.

let me say this to you so u will understand.

I read the story I was angry n my mood change u know why.

1.rape n molestation was committed
2.the op had the chance to stop it but didn't

everyone seem to be condemning the op but fail to give him the advice he seeks. not everyone here is matured so i expect to see childish comments as well.

even the op himself said he condemned his friend act n made it clear to him, if this was not bothering him, would he have typed it here in the first place?

he can't report to the police cus our Nigerian police can go as far as locking him up as well and things will get even worse.

if is for him to snitch on his friend that's not possible as well cus according to him they have been friends since chilhood.all he can do is cut of the friendship, meet the girl one on one and apologize to her for not coming to her rescue n pray she forgives him. nobody on this forum, I repeat nobody on this forum is a SAINT..let's learn not to judge but bring solutions to a problem..

we hear cases of ladies who a guy will train them to school n when is time to settle down she will turn him down with diff excuses, but bear in mind that her friends who are close to her will never snitch on their female friend or give her out..

so not snitching on your friend n a close friend at that works on both gender.

I condemn rape n molestation of both genders n will never b in support of it or defend it.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Necessary I Report This Rape Incident I Witnessed? by Nobody: 12:09am On Sep 10, 2016
daretodiffer:

You are a rapist sir!

That I am not. And I do solemnly swear! cheesy

SmartChoices:

@bolded aggression... a prelude to violence and rape... caution yourself!
I am Therapist cool

1 Like

Re: Is It Necessary I Report This Rape Incident I Witnessed? by ireneony(f): 12:13am On Sep 10, 2016
schumastic:

let me say this to you so u will understand.

I read the story I was angry n my mood change u know why.

1.rape n molestation was committed
2.the op had the chance to stop it but didn't

everyone seem to be condemning the op but fail to give him the advice he seeks. not everyone here is matured so i expect to see childish comments as well.

even the op himself said he condemned his friend act n made it clear to him, if this was not bothering him, would he have typed it here in the first place?

he can't report to the police cus our Nigerian police can go as far as locking him up as well and things will get even worse.

if is for him to snitch on his friend that's not possible as well cus according to him they have been friends since chilhood.all he can do is cut of the friendship, meet the girl one on in apologize to her for not coming to her rescue n pray she forgives him. nobody on this forum, I repeat nobody on this forum is a SAINT..let's learn not to judge but bring solutions to a problem..

we hear cases of ladies who a guy will train them to school n when is time to settle down she will turn him down with diff excuses, but bear in mind that her friends who are close to her will never snitch on their female friend or give her out..

so not snitching on your friend n a close friend at that works on both gender.
it's like you read the part where op supported his friend's actions. That was the reason i commented on this thread.
he kept saying the guy have the right to rape her because he bought her gifts.
So himself is a rapist!

5 Likes

Re: Is It Necessary I Report This Rape Incident I Witnessed? by michaelwilli(m): 12:16am On Sep 10, 2016
uyi26:
pls don't bring my sister into this. Is it my fault she wasn't willing to have premarital sex but was making premarital expenses?
Shey she force d guy? She hold im hand press atm?

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (26) (Reply)

17-Year-Old Kenyan Girl Raped By 3 Men She Met On Facebook After Traveling 210km / Pastor Kolawole Samson Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Murder In Ondo / Prophet Beats Sick Man To Death During Deliverance In Delta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.