Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,134 members, 7,818,420 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:59 PM

Blessing Asso Weds Emmanuel Asso (Photos) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Blessing Asso Weds Emmanuel Asso (Photos) (76992 Views)

Okoro Blessing Nkeiruka Builds A House Of Her Own After Boyfriend Dumped Her / They Met At 7. 20-Year-Old Man Weds 20-Year-Old Girlfriend (Pics) / Open Letter To Our Girlfriend Girlfriends By Naija Boyfriend Nd Husband Asso. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Blessing Asso Weds Emmanuel Asso (Photos) by Flashh: 12:02pm On Sep 11, 2016
Ishilove:

Lol. Don't mind HungerBad. He is too hungry to pay brideprice so he is looking for free wife grin tongue
Hehe!

Don't worry. When he gets money, he will pay everything. wink

2 Likes

Re: Blessing Asso Weds Emmanuel Asso (Photos) by BumbleBee2ice(f): 12:04pm On Sep 11, 2016
[quote author=IYANGBALI post=49253506]na true I yarn na[/quote I stylishly concur tho. *runs out*
Re: Blessing Asso Weds Emmanuel Asso (Photos) by CplusJason: 12:08pm On Sep 11, 2016
danyel09:
it's quite obvious you're all those things you wrote there as you just displayed all those traits. How I wish this was twitter could have blocked your silly ass. Get a life bro, this is just an online platform. You finally got my attention, I'll give you that, now run along and get off my mentions.
Asslicking mofo, i think you should be the one to get a life and stop asslicking the lady who do not give a single fvck about your existence. Now be a good kid and not a witless ass defender. Have a lovely day in fvcktown mr. Yansh face.

6 Likes

Re: Blessing Asso Weds Emmanuel Asso (Photos) by Nobody: 12:19pm On Sep 11, 2016
CplusJason:
Asslicking mofo, i think you should be the one to get a life and stop asslicking the lady who do not give a single fvck about your existence. Now be a good kid and not a witless ass defender. Have a lovely day in fvcktown mr. Yansh face.
I'm out. Maybe some other time I'll engage you in the e-war you're looking for, for now I have more pressing issues to deal with, you're a waste of time.
Re: Blessing Asso Weds Emmanuel Asso (Photos) by CplusJason: 12:32pm On Sep 11, 2016
danyel09:
I'm out. Maybe some other time I'll engage you in the e-war you're looking for, for now I have more pressing issues to deal with, you're a waste of time.
Lol, seems you're scared. You see how stupid you're son? So advising you to stop licking the ass of that lady means i'm engaging you on e-war? Sorry to disappoint you kid, i don't engage in such unproductive thing. Be gone forever mr. Yansh face.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Blessing Asso Weds Emmanuel Asso (Photos) by Akinaukwa: 12:52pm On Sep 11, 2016
That's my guy Emmanuel Asso, a resolute and good fearing officer or can i say a Pastor in Police uniform. So happy for him and the new iyawo. Wishing them God's best in their marriage. wink wink wink
Re: Blessing Asso Weds Emmanuel Asso (Photos) by Ishilove: 1:12pm On Sep 11, 2016
Flashh:

Hehe!

Don't worry. When he gets money, he will pay everything. wink
Ehn, until then wink

1 Like

Re: Blessing Asso Weds Emmanuel Asso (Photos) by Decryptor(m): 1:44pm On Sep 11, 2016
HungerBAD:
What Boko has joined together,let no man put asunder.

So Ishilove,this could be us. Me coming to rescue you from a "Burning Nairaland" that is getting attacked by PDP E-Touts.

I will be your knight in Ororo Armor. The only difference here is that we get married the Lagos way.

The Lagos way,is you move in with me (in our room and parlour)and we start having babies without stressing ourselves with the wedding thing.

Wedding is old School and very overhyped.

With the way you make noise here, one would think you were living large not knowing you can't even afford a decent wedding! undecided

Ishilove, accept this heinous "APC-promise-style" of proposal to your peril!! grin

1 Like

Re: Blessing Asso Weds Emmanuel Asso (Photos) by Ishilove: 2:10pm On Sep 11, 2016
Decryptor:

With the way you make noise here, one would think you were living large not knowing you can't even afford a decent wedding! undecided

Ishilove, accept this heinous "APC-promise-style" of proposal to your peril!! grin

2 Likes

Re: Blessing Asso Weds Emmanuel Asso (Photos) by Nobody: 3:48pm On Sep 11, 2016
Ishilove:

HungerBad has captured my heart

I won't relent till u count me worthy of your attention smiley
Re: Blessing Asso Weds Emmanuel Asso (Photos) by Bigboss111(m): 4:41pm On Sep 11, 2016
We often neglect bad events but sometimes it change our lives for good. Congrats to the couples.
Re: Blessing Asso Weds Emmanuel Asso (Photos) by Clinton207: 5:26pm On Sep 11, 2016
Wow thats wonderful, every occurrence leads to something either positive or negative.

May your union be fruitful and blissful.
Re: Blessing Asso Weds Emmanuel Asso (Photos) by abimic(m): 6:31pm On Sep 11, 2016
Luckymay:

Awwn..... I'm blushing already. Please when is my 'diamond' engagement ring arriving from Turkey?
It has being ordered already, just that I prefer low key as the case of funke and jjc.... .. Happy Sunday.. .. by the way, what are the plans for the sallah break.. .. .. ... .?
U have a treat.. ?
Re: Blessing Asso Weds Emmanuel Asso (Photos) by HungerBAD: 6:43pm On Sep 11, 2016
mrkayusfit:

I won't relent till u count me worthy of your attention smiley

No Comot eyes for another man property you hear?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Blessing Asso Weds Emmanuel Asso (Photos) by Nobody: 11:30pm On Sep 11, 2016
HungerBAD:

No Comot eyes for another man property you hear?

Where u wan see money to take care of a damsel like Ishilove Your moniker shows u need money to buy foodstuffs to at least cure the hunger undecided if no be say women funny, wetin Ishilove see for your body? Leave her for me sad

2 Likes

Re: Blessing Asso Weds Emmanuel Asso (Photos) by Luckymay(f): 1:19am On Sep 12, 2016
abimic:

It has being ordered already, just that I prefer low key as the case of funke and jjc.... .. Happy Sunday.. .. by the way, what are the plans for the sallah break.. .. .. ... .?
U have a treat.. ?
Nah, I think all the treat should be coming from you since it's your celebration..
Low key wedding? Ahh no, when I want to invite my primary school and secondary school mates and my tertiary education mates join. Even the headmasters/headmistresses and principalities... *sorry *principal.
And you are here talking about low key, no let me swear for you.
Re: Blessing Asso Weds Emmanuel Asso (Photos) by abimic(m): 10:19am On Sep 12, 2016
Luckymay:

Nah, I think all the treat should be coming from you since it's your celebration..
Low key wedding? Ahh no, when I want to invite my primary school and secondary school mates and my tertiary education mates join. Even the headmasters/headmistresses and principalities... *sorry *principal.
And you are here talking about low key, no let me swear for you.
Lol @principalities,well I've had a change of mind and I thought out that those are small in number, we could place a bill board at Lekki to make it more like a publicity stunt and the wedding would be hosted on a yacht, I know u would like the sea side alot. U sounded more like a very popular person back in school, who knows. Were u miss anything back then?
Re: Blessing Asso Weds Emmanuel Asso (Photos) by Luckymay(f): 3:49pm On Sep 12, 2016
abimic:

Lol @principalities,well I've had a change of mind and I thought out that those are small in number, we could place a bill board at Lekki to make it more like a publicity stunt and the wedding would be hosted on a yacht, I know u would like the sea side alot. U sounded more like a very popular person back in school, who knows. Were u miss anything back then?
Haha. No. I don't mind the seaside. And yea I was kinda popular way back in school and it wasn't cos I was miss anything though.
Re: Blessing Asso Weds Emmanuel Asso (Photos) by Nobody: 12:27am On May 31, 2019
I think I'm crying. It's that simple. wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Between A Recharge Card Seller And A Slay Queen Who Tried To Shame His Hustle / Man Beats Up Girlfriend After Promising Her Money But Only Gave Her Sex / Woman Sues Ex-Boyfriend After His ‘Abnormal Manhood Widened Her Private Part’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.