Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,497 members, 7,826,871 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:01 PM

What Does It Take To Turn You On Or Off? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Does It Take To Turn You On Or Off? (15121 Views)

Guys, What Line Did She Use To Turn You Down That Left You Dejected / What Could Possibly Turn You On In The Opposite Sex?? Mine Is..... / What Could Possibly Turn You On In The Opposite Sex?? Mine Is..... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Does It Take To Turn You On Or Off? by bitchcrafts: 11:56pm On Sep 15, 2016
A simple smile can be all it takes to tune up the hormones in red hot rage and a discolored set of dentals might get me all discomfited . My yay or nay is usually a function of my mood sha...

1 Like

Re: What Does It Take To Turn You On Or Off? by annnikky(f): 7:28am On Sep 16, 2016
oluwalewis:

As long as urs is perfect then mine is cool
Ok gud kiss
Re: What Does It Take To Turn You On Or Off? by oluwalewis(m): 12:10pm On Sep 16, 2016
annnikky:
Ok gud kiss
The kiss would be better felt and appreciated in physical.
Re: What Does It Take To Turn You On Or Off? by annnikky(f): 1:36pm On Sep 16, 2016
oluwalewis:

The kiss would be better felt and appreciated in physical.
Wow! Really grin
Re: What Does It Take To Turn You On Or Off? by adedayoadedeji(m): 3:38pm On Sep 16, 2016
see as this annnikky dey finger two boys brain o. This babe sha.
welldone

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Does It Take To Turn You On Or Off? by annnikky(f): 5:26pm On Sep 16, 2016
adedayoadedeji:
see as this annnikky dey finger two boys brain o. This babe sha.

welldone
Guy wetin I do u na grin tongue

1 Like

Re: What Does It Take To Turn You On Or Off? by oluwalewis(m): 5:09pm On Sep 17, 2016
annnikky:
Wow! Really grin
Enuf of talk,let the action begin
Re: What Does It Take To Turn You On Or Off? by oluwalewis(m): 5:13pm On Sep 17, 2016
annnikky:
Wow! Really grin
All talk n no action makes lewis a dull dude.
Re: What Does It Take To Turn You On Or Off? by annnikky(f): 5:49pm On Sep 17, 2016
oluwalewis:

All talk n no action makes lewis a dull dude.
No p ayam coming ryt away grin
Re: What Does It Take To Turn You On Or Off? by oluwalewis(m): 7:59pm On Sep 17, 2016
annnikky:

No p ayam coming ryt away grin

Eba mi sofun Annnikky komayi lo ooo nitori pe faaji tele lawa x 2,
Baby jowo komayi lo ooo,omode semi,baby mi da aaa,mo ma behave,joo gbemisaya,kowa fife tutu sokan mi ooo.
Re: What Does It Take To Turn You On Or Off? by annnikky(f): 8:46pm On Sep 17, 2016
oluwalewis:

Eba mi sofun Annnikky komayi lo ooo nitori pe faaji tele lawa x 2,
Baby jowo komayi lo ooo,omode semi,baby mi da aaa,mo ma behave,joo gbemisaya,kowa fife tutu sokan mi ooo.
Lol...

Buh I dnt undastnd yoruba na so interpret ur song smiley
Re: What Does It Take To Turn You On Or Off? by oluwalewis(m): 9:26pm On Sep 17, 2016
annnikky:

Lol...

Buh I dnt undastnd yoruba na so interpret ur song smiley

Talk to Annnikky for me that she shouldn't walk away cos we are in the midst of flexing,please baby,dont go yet,i'm been childish,where's my boo,i'll behave,cuddle me softly n put this unendin luv in my heart
Re: What Does It Take To Turn You On Or Off? by annnikky(f): 9:58pm On Sep 17, 2016
oluwalewis:

Talk to Annnikky for me that she shouldn't walk away cos we are in the midst of flexing,please baby,dont go yet,i'm been childish,where's my boo,i'll behave,cuddle me softly n put this unendin luv in my heart
Hahahahhahahah

Like d@ grin kiss
Re: What Does It Take To Turn You On Or Off? by oluwalewis(m): 10:15pm On Sep 17, 2016
annnikky:
Hahahahhahahah
Like d@ grin kiss
When are you gonna make it happen
Re: What Does It Take To Turn You On Or Off? by annnikky(f): 11:03pm On Sep 17, 2016
oluwalewis:

When are you gonna make it happen
Real soon grin
Re: What Does It Take To Turn You On Or Off? by oluwalewis(m): 11:13pm On Sep 17, 2016
annnikky:

Real soon grin

I ve bn expectin ur beep sinx a decade ago,u won't give me ur number n u wont beep mine,don't lemme sue u for emotional trauma boo
Re: What Does It Take To Turn You On Or Off? by annnikky(f): 11:21pm On Sep 17, 2016
oluwalewis:

I ve bn expectin ur beep sinx a decade ago,u won't give me ur number n u wont beep mine,don't lemme sue u for emotional trauma boo
N who will be d judge na grin
Re: What Does It Take To Turn You On Or Off? by vicstar(m): 11:23pm On Sep 17, 2016
Turn me ON cool a million dollars
Turn off!! Shiiit about buharii undecided
Re: What Does It Take To Turn You On Or Off? by oluwalewis(m): 11:32pm On Sep 17, 2016
annnikky:
me of course and im sure u knw wah d judgement is gonna sound like
Re: What Does It Take To Turn You On Or Off? by oluwalewis(m): 11:39pm On Sep 17, 2016
annnikky:
Its me of course and i am sure u knw wah d judgement is gonna sound like
Re: What Does It Take To Turn You On Or Off? by annnikky(f): 4:47pm On Sep 21, 2016
oluwalewis:

Its me of course and i am sure u knw wah d judgement is gonna sound like
grin grin grin tongue
Re: What Does It Take To Turn You On Or Off? by oluwalewis(m): 6:50am On Sep 22, 2016
annnikky:

grin grin grin tongue

How has ur week been sexyluv, really missed u up to the state that all d ladies i av seen this week look like u
Re: What Does It Take To Turn You On Or Off? by annnikky(f): 7:47am On Sep 22, 2016
oluwalewis:

How has ur week been sexyluv, really missed u up to the state that all d ladies i av seen this week look like u
Lol.. Fyn tnx dear n urs?
Re: What Does It Take To Turn You On Or Off? by oluwalewis(m): 10:59am On Sep 22, 2016
annnikky:
Lol.. Fyn tnx dear n urs?
missin u like a wedding without a groom
Re: What Does It Take To Turn You On Or Off? by annnikky(f): 11:09am On Sep 22, 2016
oluwalewis:

missin u like a wedding without a groom
grin grin y d wedding without groom na tongue
Re: What Does It Take To Turn You On Or Off? by oluwalewis(m): 11:24am On Sep 22, 2016
annnikky:
grin grin y d wedding without groom na tongue
na only u fit answer the question. Just home alone in this cosy weather
Re: What Does It Take To Turn You On Or Off? by annnikky(f): 2:17pm On Sep 22, 2016
oluwalewis:

na only u fit answer the question.
Just home alone in this cosy weather
Ehya so sori, step out n catch some fun then smiley
Re: What Does It Take To Turn You On Or Off? by oluwalewis(m): 6:47pm On Sep 22, 2016
annnikky:
Ehya so sori, step out n catch some fun then smiley
just got home now,there is no fun without u.
Re: What Does It Take To Turn You On Or Off? by annnikky(f): 6:49pm On Sep 22, 2016
oluwalewis:

just got home now,there is no fun without u.
Woow kiss tnx buddy wink
Re: What Does It Take To Turn You On Or Off? by oluwalewis(m): 6:52pm On Sep 22, 2016
annnikky:
Woow kiss tnx buddy wink
would u b my jinee if i were ur aladin cos i have a wish to request from u
Re: What Does It Take To Turn You On Or Off? by annnikky(f): 6:54pm On Sep 22, 2016
oluwalewis:

would u b my jinee if i were ur aladin cos i have a wish to request from u
Request? Wat is it
Re: What Does It Take To Turn You On Or Off? by oluwalewis(m): 7:00pm On Sep 22, 2016
annnikky:

Request? Wat is it

i wish to have ur soft sexy fleshy,flashy and full lips of urs on mine as i am over tired of nairaland smilley kiss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Abeg, Naija Girls, Why Do You Guys Like Taking Pictures In Cars.. / What Does She Mean When She Said She Needs Milk? / He's 18, I'm 14. Does He Like Me?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.