Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,122 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:24 AM

My Supermarket Boyfriend Has Turned To Something Else (help) - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Supermarket Boyfriend Has Turned To Something Else (help) (60518 Views)

My Boyfriend Has A Female Bestie... / My Boyfriend Has His Earpiece On Whenever We Make Love / 7 Signs Your Girlfriend Or Boyfriend Has Lost Interest In The Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Supermarket Boyfriend Has Turned To Something Else (help) by stuffs4me(m): 10:51pm On Sep 11, 2016
JustHere2Observ:

How did you know she was manipulative? Where you there? Are you the boyfriend in question? See how you just concluded on something you dont know about. Smh

smh for you too.. As if you don't know how manipulative most naija girls are.
Re: My Supermarket Boyfriend Has Turned To Something Else (help) by omolola15(m): 10:59pm On Sep 11, 2016
yungEX:
lol he's been helping u financially, emotionally nd physically nd u can't allow him put only the tip.. Haba naw. on a more serious note I think u should stand by what you believe in!

happney65 this is the realest nigga on here. I love his comment.
Re: My Supermarket Boyfriend Has Turned To Something Else (help) by JustHere2Observ(f): 11:03pm On Sep 11, 2016
stuffs4me:

smh for you too.. As if you don't know how manipulative most naija girls are.

1 Like

Re: My Supermarket Boyfriend Has Turned To Something Else (help) by Trendishine: 11:16pm On Sep 11, 2016
JustHere2Observ:
If you are not ready to have sex with him, then dont. He should respect your decision not to have sex until marriage whether you are a virgin or not, so my advice if you dont want to dont do it.
then u can open ur smelling mouth and eat his money bah?, both financially and physically eh?...true true, dis yeye dey smell bad bad for where some naija jati jati girls dey...dem be like jedi jedi 4 bottle...
Re: My Supermarket Boyfriend Has Turned To Something Else (help) by Nobody: 11:19pm On Sep 11, 2016
CrazyQuinn:
yes, is that a bad thing? smiley
Noticed u hardly get angry wink I like dt virtue, will u marry me angry
Re: My Supermarket Boyfriend Has Turned To Something Else (help) by Paseus(m): 11:23pm On Sep 11, 2016
Codeman01:

You are very gbasky jare, am very sure she have a mowe bus bf, Mr Biggs bf, MTN card bf..... Drogba dey your head and dem dey browse for ur head, you better allow him enter and scatter the place ASAP

thank u jare...the thinq pain me reach bone marrow ni
Re: My Supermarket Boyfriend Has Turned To Something Else (help) by endove(f): 11:25pm On Sep 11, 2016
don't let him or anyone ruin your life for you.. if he can't do dat, he should look elsewhere or better still pay d dowry and be d official owner...

abeg in case of next time. I dey sell all electronics and electrical appliances.
Re: My Supermarket Boyfriend Has Turned To Something Else (help) by Nobody: 11:37pm On Sep 11, 2016
Baba u've hit a very sensitive point. My Question is, are guys supposed to believe a girl that claims abstinence till marriage but she ain't a virgin No guy would believe dt
falconey:

I vehemently peruse your notion and I didn't
see the part where the nigga has to benefit from the relationship. I'm certain before receiving the guy's support she never said I am a celibate till marriage. ladies don't want to compromise, always want to be at the receiving end.

abstinence is good if you never indulge in pre-marital sex. a man can easily believe a virgin celibacy than a non virgin. mostly guys believe, if I'm not hitting that someone else must be. few trust their babes thou.

lastly, she is having a second thought perhaps her needs is emerging or she feels she isn't equitable to the guy.

1 Like

Re: My Supermarket Boyfriend Has Turned To Something Else (help) by JustHere2Observ(f): 11:43pm On Sep 11, 2016
Trendishine:
then u can open ur smelling mouth and eat his money bah?, both financially and physically eh?...true true, dis yeye dey smell bad bad for where some naija jati jati girls dey...dem be like jedi jedi 4 bottle...

If your main reason for giving gifts to the woman you love is because you want sex, please get yourself a harlot. This is why I say it is hard to find an intelligent guy here, debate reasonably without been condescending mba
Re: My Supermarket Boyfriend Has Turned To Something Else (help) by Trendishine: 11:48pm On Sep 11, 2016
agesron:

Please, is it bad or wrong to help a lover financially? Physically? And emotionally? Haba, and how did u know that his not taking good care of his parent b4 spending on his girlfriend? She may not want to have sex with him for a reason best known to her,but I believe she love d guy not based on what he has done for her or what his doing for her. Thanks.
luk at u..u are either so naive or totally negligent or ignorant of facts. u do not know dat all that i have highlighted in ur very comment counted, and plummeted to d current emotions she's contending with now...bae it seems u'r a leaner. the guy played his card well, which naturally cums with responsive emotions, but d gurl is so twistedly self centered, using unwarranted stories as alibi, dey keep d young man on bait..she had needs, and the guy did not even ask b4 satisfying dem, all dis wyl, she also knows he has needs 2, but has kept pretending, even until he asked,..and now shes playing dat card..what happened to d whole game wen it all started..?.......some gurls can be so callous.. i have said it...its not even dat shes a virgin o..even if she was, shey d virgin no reach for her mouth to chop the money, both financially n physically..eh ?
my own be say, after all dis bleeping stress, n crazy pretentious constrain wey you carry come.. n u finally bring d punny, i go blow am till u addict..den dumb u like a piece of shiit..?....blieve me...u go tell me if punny na the only valuable commodity wey u fit bring for table , wey u dey hold d matter so tight like medal....even pple like rihanna dem and co, no get wetin dem dey carry dia punny do...i even dey rep girls wey no get time for pretense or peptic fallacy a.k.a manipulative meandering n kindergarten excuse...

1 Like

Re: My Supermarket Boyfriend Has Turned To Something Else (help) by Nobody: 12:05am On Sep 12, 2016
stuffs4me:

Reminds me of my NYSC days in Ogun state. There was this girl living downstairs to my house, she was a student of Tai Solarin University. She was in a no sex till marriage with one dude like that. But mehn, I fvcck this girl like say tomorrow no dey. For nearly a year I was fvccking heavily. She even had aborrtiion sef. But she still kept the dude in a no sex till marriage.

Sometimes when I see this guy come around to see her I used to feel sorry for him sha.

Badt guy grin

2 Likes

Re: My Supermarket Boyfriend Has Turned To Something Else (help) by Nobody: 12:11am On Sep 12, 2016
kiss sorry I'm not ready cry but I really appreciate for asking tho smiley
jaybillionaire:

Noticed u hardly get angry wink I like dt virtue, will u marry me angry
Re: My Supermarket Boyfriend Has Turned To Something Else (help) by rosalieene(f): 12:12am On Sep 12, 2016
iwatch:
You know most nairaland ladies feel a guy trying to get their attention is probably one with bad intent. I get that vibes which isn't too far from why your initial reply was woven that way. I just had to laugh.
goodnight

1 Like

Re: My Supermarket Boyfriend Has Turned To Something Else (help) by happney65: 12:17am On Sep 12, 2016
omolola15:

happney65 this is the realest nigga on here. I love his comment.

Abi ohhh..I saw the dude's comment in the afternoon and i laughed..Yes ohh even just the tip..If she be Virgin now we still dey hear..Even Virgin sef we dey disvirgin them..not to talk of this one..I dont know why they think fuckinngg a guy is doing him a favour..I mean,if you dont wannna fuckkkk me dont date me..I am not here for sex alone,but common we gonna fuckkkk sonner or later..
Re: My Supermarket Boyfriend Has Turned To Something Else (help) by Trendishine: 12:19am On Sep 12, 2016
JustHere2Observ:

If your main reason for giving gifts to the woman you love is because you want sex, please get yourself a harlot. This is why I say it is hard to find an intelligent guy here, debate reasonably without been condescending mba
the points u raise in ur argument makes ur mental capacity questionable, n dis ur reply has even made perceptions about dat fact worse. did u read the comments u made dat invited the reply u gat? did u even read her story well at all? are u reading between d lines of d story or u are just used to spewing gibberish.? i dont have time 4 dis ur "show urself" on internet broadway...? and dnt talk about intelligence here, u hear,..pls.....u no reach..i am thru wif weighing u.
My question is, what else are u known for as a woman, other than collecting gifts? how many have u given? wld u say u are better dan a harlot? by wat measure?..n talking about "intelligent guys", d fact is dat intelligent guys are not seeing u,pls....u are condescending already...no offence.
Re: My Supermarket Boyfriend Has Turned To Something Else (help) by Nobody: 12:22am On Sep 12, 2016
Since u r depending on him financially,i only hv one advice tho: never bite d hands of d man dat feeds u.. Its a rule
Re: My Supermarket Boyfriend Has Turned To Something Else (help) by Timaze(m): 12:26am On Sep 12, 2016
[color=#000000][/color]maybe she dey think say say na super market boy frd so she do chop n clean mouth .one good turn deserved another. but d guy nor try sha after all dis spending d babe cum dey tell u no kekus yu nor give am beta line wen go tay eat d kekus . wat a drama.
Re: My Supermarket Boyfriend Has Turned To Something Else (help) by Trendishine: 12:29am On Sep 12, 2016
happney65:

Abi ohhh..I saw the dude's comment in the afternoon and i laughed..Yes ohh even just the tip..If she be Virgin now we still dey hear..Even Virgin sef we dey disvirgin them..not to talk of this one..I dont know why they think fuckinngg a guy is doing him a favour..I mean,if you dont wannna fuckkkk me dont date me..I am not here for sex alone,but common we gonna fuckkkk sonner or later..
mehn, some gurls actually finks given a guy a punny is actually doin him a favour.. i cant imagine how dumb some gurls cld be.. some actually finks d world rotates and stop around their bombom n punny...its so funny..dey dnt realize untill d ish gets real..

1 Like

Re: My Supermarket Boyfriend Has Turned To Something Else (help) by happney65: 12:30am On Sep 12, 2016
Oluwalosheleyi:
STAND BY YOUR DECISION GIRL.even if this post is a super story cooked up by you,another girl can still gain from it.but lets just imagine its real,you cant get so attached to a guy,no one is irreplaceable,try to convince him to share your beliefs and if he doesn't change move on,maybe you were not meant to be,what if you marry him and he dies shortly afterwards? shiat happens sis,get ready to let go. I have a similar problem; most girls want to roll in the hay nowadays before marraige or they dont take you serious and I swore an oath to God to refrain from sex years ago and its been so tough but i've discovered i am stronger than i thought.

You are Gay..Forget it.. grin

1 Like

Re: My Supermarket Boyfriend Has Turned To Something Else (help) by Nobody: 12:35am On Sep 12, 2016
CrazyQuinn:
kiss sorry I'm not ready cry but I really appreciate for asking tho smiley
Lol! I expected a funny reply :Dobviously, u took me serious lol. Jst kidding
Re: My Supermarket Boyfriend Has Turned To Something Else (help) by stuffs4me(m): 12:59am On Sep 12, 2016
dairykidd:

Badt guy grin

lol... na chop and clean mouth sure pass. grin

1 Like

Re: My Supermarket Boyfriend Has Turned To Something Else (help) by Fkforyou(m): 1:10am On Sep 12, 2016
I no understand wetin dey go on for Nairaland this days, is it that guys can no longer get a girl to sleep with them using seduction and wits anymore except bribing them with cash and giftsundecided
Re: My Supermarket Boyfriend Has Turned To Something Else (help) by JustHere2Observ(f): 1:11am On Sep 12, 2016
Trendishine:
the points u raise in ur argument makes ur mental capacity questionable, n dis ur reply has even made perceptions about dat fact worse. did u read the comments u made dat invited the reply u gat? did u even read her story well at all? are u reading between d lines of d story or u are just used to spewing gibberish.? i dont have time 4 dis ur "show urself" on internet broadway...? and dnt talk about intelligence here, u hear,..pls.....u no reach..i am thru wif weighing u.
My question is, what else are u known for as a woman, other than collecting gifts? how many have u given? wld u say u are better dan a harlot? by wat measure?..n talking about "intelligent guys", d fact is dat intelligent guys are not seeing u,pls....u are condescending already...no offence.

You are still proving my point. Still not intelligent, if the kind of girls you date only collect and Bleep you in return then I get where you are coming from.
I'm in a healthy relationship where I dont have to Bleep my man because he gives me gifts, we support each other financially and otherwise.
Re: My Supermarket Boyfriend Has Turned To Something Else (help) by adconline(m): 1:44am On Sep 12, 2016
Perfectionist11:

So I suppose you'll refuse help from people cuz they do not owe ye..the main purpose of relationships is to provide emotional support,and add value to the live of your partner..she said he provided financial aid not like he bought her cars,a house/sponsored her education..in an ideal world helping people financially even those you do not know shouldn't be a landslide achievement but an act of kindness & a display of humanity done willingly without any regret/expectation..but its a pity that we do not live in an ideal world.

Some people out there have rendered unimaginable help to females without expecting to pound em..they may not be many..but they exist.
What a display of Naija hypocrisy! If most Nigerians were this helpful and nice, we would be in a better country. We wouldnt be termed " most" corrupt nation.
Back to the relationship, if you want a true relationship, do not make financial demand from the guy. Don't expect the guy to take u out or at least have money to pay for that while relationshp evolves. A guy shouldnt have to foot the bill while are trying to see if you like the guy. Don't take money and gift while you guys test the relationship. Why is it prostitution or money for s3x whenever a guy is asking for s3x, but do not see it as selling ur body/company for money when a guy is spending money on u to keep you? Your moral lenses should be 2-way focused not 1-way!!
Re: My Supermarket Boyfriend Has Turned To Something Else (help) by Nightingale(m): 1:58am On Sep 12, 2016
Tobium1:
Supermarket boyfriend!

That says a lot. Which means he's just a "maga". You don't come to the public scene and call your boyfriend "supermarket boyfriend". She's just using him as an ATM. Girls like this always play the victim. When things don't go their way playing victim to anyone who cares to listen is always their escape strategy.
Re: My Supermarket Boyfriend Has Turned To Something Else (help) by Fabians009(m): 3:09am On Sep 12, 2016
falconey:
if you truly love him give it to him if you are not a virgin, in love you compromise, he did helping in the mentioned ways,now do the same for him.

if you don't, with time he will start a relationship with someone who can. BOYS GAT NEEDS

the truth is that he was being nice just to have you in bed. and that's the truth, cos you've told him before like u said "Marriage before Sex" not the other way round. forget that silly saying "in love you compromise'. In Love you sacrifice, be patient, tolerate, and much more. don't be fooled my the mouth of saying 'I love you'. the end tells better. no matter the intentions, one thing I know is that it must surface. and this is it, so clear before you. if any man truly Loves you, let him Marry you. then he can enjoy his rights fully. Don't be fooled. Look before you Leap.
Re: My Supermarket Boyfriend Has Turned To Something Else (help) by lekonso: 5:00am On Sep 12, 2016
Lady i commend you for your decision to abstain from sex before marriage. However you ladies should know that when a guy begins to shower
on you his money( whether it is hard-earned or fraudulent) and you are collecting it, one day he will ask you for sex, and if you refuse, all hell
will break loose. Pls know that you cannot be collecting money from a guy and he will not ask you for something in return and most probably it will be sex he will ask for. If you give him money he will not appreciate it but only sex, just like however nice a guy is to you ladies, if he has not given you money, you will equally not appreciate him. Ladies out there, i think the solution is, when you meet a guy newly pls let him know right from the beginning that no sex before marriage, so that if he wants to go he can take to his heels, if he wants to continue he can stay. But stop collecting money and think it is for free and no sex to be given in return, because that is how an average guy thinks, even though i personally don't think it is right to demand for sex because you give a woman money.
Re: My Supermarket Boyfriend Has Turned To Something Else (help) by jackpot(f): 6:03am On Sep 12, 2016
Mustack:

Guy don't decide like that.. I have this girl that i love and i want her as my future inhabitant after i gave my sweet dick but what happen she left me broken into pieces. So girl if he cant wait let loose and run.
you ejarculated in 30 seconds and that's why she left? Be sincere! wink tongue
Re: My Supermarket Boyfriend Has Turned To Something Else (help) by fidelson(m): 6:09am On Sep 12, 2016
McBrooklyn:
Sister, it's better for a man to be stingy with his money nowadays because he hustled for it than for a woman to be denying you access to a hole she didn't drill by herself angry

All I'm trying to say is that you give your boyfriend punna make E chop bellefull so as to avoid narrating stories that touch later angry

PS: There are a lot of active edible catering ladies out there . . . Act Wisely, Be Wise!!! kiss
Re: My Supermarket Boyfriend Has Turned To Something Else (help) by iwatch: 6:27am On Sep 12, 2016
rosalieene:

goodnight
good morning smiley hope you slept well?
Re: My Supermarket Boyfriend Has Turned To Something Else (help) by marcopollo(m): 6:44am On Sep 12, 2016
Oliviaarims:
If truly you've resolutely decided to abstain, the need to create this thread wouldn't have arisen. Your resolve isn't strong enough, you're having second thoughts and that's where you've begun to lose the battle.
Battle kwa?
Re: My Supermarket Boyfriend Has Turned To Something Else (help) by josescotch(m): 6:45am On Sep 12, 2016
Yeah like its that easy.
lilmax:
dump him and get a guy with the same thought, that's all

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

My Ex-Girlfriend Has Become Best friends With My Current Girlfriend / How Do I Get Him Back?!!! / Married Man Dupes His Side Chick Of N1.6 Million After Sleeping With Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.