Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,293 members, 7,815,510 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:42 PM

My Supermarket Boyfriend Has Turned To Something Else (help) - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Supermarket Boyfriend Has Turned To Something Else (help) (60498 Views)

My Boyfriend Has A Female Bestie... / My Boyfriend Has His Earpiece On Whenever We Make Love / 7 Signs Your Girlfriend Or Boyfriend Has Lost Interest In The Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Supermarket Boyfriend Has Turned To Something Else (help) by andyanders: 6:29pm On Sep 11, 2016
Op, why must you in the first place, collect any form of assistance from him? Why are you saying you love him so much?

Ladies will call a guy names and tag him as been stingy if he is hard for ladies to extract cash from his pocket.pocket. You ladies feel good accepting financial assistance from guys and sometimes, call him your Maga". You are into relationship with someone and you don't want any s3x from him, good, but why collect any financial assistance? That is why most ladies get killed, rapped, or been bathed with acid if they meet the wrong guy.

Op, it is better you let him be and walk out of the relationship if you cannot meet up with his demand. And please, since you are No S3x till marriage, never date any man. stay by yourself until a man discover you, pay your dowry and marry you. That night, open your legs. It will be so sad if at the end of the day, you are not the so called virgin, the rest will be history.

2 Likes

Re: My Supermarket Boyfriend Has Turned To Something Else (help) by fitinwell: 6:29pm On Sep 11, 2016
Glory12345:
Actually this is my first post on nairaland,I'm a comment reader and a post reader and I have observed how people do things here and I feel I should share my story,please don't criticise me or anything, I just need your help or advise,and please do read carefully to understand,and i am also sorry if i dont type this well,i'm not much of a writer.Thanks in advance

There's this guy I met at 3chub Ikeja,I actually went to ask if there was any standard rechargeable fan because i have been scammed alot by all these "fairly used" rechargeable fan,so i decided to buy a new one because they sell home appliances there,even though people say fairly used items are better which I chose to decline because this is 2016,and this buhari regime doesnt accomodate an extravagant spending.

I work in Lagos but I stay in mowe,and the electricity there isn't too good so that's why I'm getting the fan so even when the gen is off,i would have an alternative,so when I got to the store,the sales ambassadors offered me different brand rechargeable fan,but i later got a syinix rechargeable fan,because I was impressed with the number of months the warranty covers so I purchased it with my ATM card since I just came to inquire and not buy and I was cashless,I had to just use the POS *I'm only explaining all if these to give you a clearer understanding of the issue on floor*

After purchasing the fan,there was this guy that came to buy a gas cooker and we happened to meet and we both exchanged contacts with eachother and few months later we developed feelings and we had a relationship and we were doing the normal relationship vibe,until this week,he started acting up because I said no sex until marriage...he's a very nice person anyway,he helped me in so many ways(advices,financially,physically) but just because I said no sex until marriage,he's acting up already,although I have my reasons for abstaining until marriage anyway but my story is sad,and I don't know who to tell and I feel more comfortable telling people online because someone that knows me physically might not say the truth to me,because they don't want to hurt me,please I need matured comments even if it will hurt,just tell me

Although we aren't kids,but I'm just troubled because I love him a lot and I don't know what to do.

I'm a loner right now sad
[size=18pt]Op you have not mentioned in your story how you have also recipocated the kind gesture from your Man friend...or is he your maga friend answer me and i will come back to advice.[/size][size=8pt][/size

1 Like

Re: My Supermarket Boyfriend Has Turned To Something Else (help) by falconey(m): 6:29pm On Sep 11, 2016
Ishilove:

Glory12345, please ignore this kind of misleading 'advice'. They will only further serve to complicate your issues and confuse you.

Are you sure you truly love him? Your mind is disturbed because you're not at peace with what he is asking you. Sister, since he is acting up because of sex, let him go before you will do what will hurt you later in life.

It may be difficult but you will cope, eventually. Let him go to someone else who is ready to give him what he wants since he can't abstain. You have chosen to abstain, stick to it, and God will give you a man who will love and respect your decision.

every mention I got from that post came from ladies and they were solely antagonizing the remark. my notion is tenable because I was being practical. i gave my best reply, I hope you'd read them from subsequent pages.

2 Likes

Re: My Supermarket Boyfriend Has Turned To Something Else (help) by Harinholar(f): 6:31pm On Sep 11, 2016
So LOVE is now a give and take issue......MONEY in d case of the guy and SEX in the ladies part.... chaiii.......anywaz it all depend on ur mutual agreement bfor u venture into it....as for me, u support me financially emotionally physically all whatever I wll also do d same so that wen I stand on my decision it wll be respected....Ladies gat to receive brain diz dayz grin

1 Like

Re: My Supermarket Boyfriend Has Turned To Something Else (help) by Nightingale(m): 6:32pm On Sep 11, 2016
Some girls have the mindset "No sex for you but you can keep helping me financially."
Some would even phrase it like this,"If you really love me you'll wait." That's crap. First you are not a virgin and he is your freaking bf. It's only if you have ulterior motives. Some just like to have their cake and eat and when the table turns they start playing "victim".

1 Like

Re: My Supermarket Boyfriend Has Turned To Something Else (help) by dubbiskelly(m): 6:33pm On Sep 11, 2016
From my experience, most folks who talk no sex before marriage don groove live sotey dem taya come dey old. My dear give him some cookies joor, it's not as though the cookie is still intact and sealed the way it came off the line. After some ruff guys don tear tear the packet finish u wan come use tape to hold am dey tell my poor guy gibbrish.
Free the guy abeg.
Re: My Supermarket Boyfriend Has Turned To Something Else (help) by Feanah(f): 6:33pm On Sep 11, 2016
lilmax:
dump him and get a guy with the same thought, that's all
This is the best advice for you
Re: My Supermarket Boyfriend Has Turned To Something Else (help) by bukalis(m): 6:34pm On Sep 11, 2016
Oliviaarims:
If truly you've resolutely decided to abstain, the need to create this thread wouldn't have arisen. Your resolve isn't strong enough, you're having second thoughts and that's where you've begun to lose the battle.

Abstinence is good. Don't allow anyone tell you that because you're no longer a virgin, you must continue indulging in premarital sex.
I stand with you on this.....U said it all

2 Likes

Re: My Supermarket Boyfriend Has Turned To Something Else (help) by MyPicsSaysItall: 6:35pm On Sep 11, 2016
JustHere2Observ:
The more I interact with guys on this forum concerning some topics similar to this one, I just shake my head. There are hardly any intelligent men out there, just few exist.
You see a girl you like, you offer your help because you want to prove you are an alpha and can take care of her, but some how you believe your reward is sex for "providing" for the woman you love even when she didn't ask for it.
I admit some girls are just after your money and will not hesitate to show it when you ask them out.
But the few ladies out there virgins or not that dont want a sexual relationship yet for reasons best known to them, should be respected for their choices. If you feel because you spent some cash on her and that you have a right to her body, then just have a steady harlot. That she said no today doesn't mean she will say no tomorrow, just let it be when she wants to and not because she feels she is paying you for your "generosity".

rosalieene:

Well said..... Most guys on this forum are just something else.

My dear, you are getting it all wrong. Yes, there are few guys out there who just want the sex & that is it BUT to most guys, Its not all about sex. The question is 'What has/can she offered/offer in the relationship?' A relationship is meant to be symbiotic not a 'one-way' thing

@ the highlighted....I guess you are joking

2 Likes

Re: My Supermarket Boyfriend Has Turned To Something Else (help) by GoodSide: 6:37pm On Sep 11, 2016
biach
if u a virgin..then three gbosa for you.
if u one of dose lame,shoprite hang out typa biach who got her pekus busted by a big ass dhick long ago,making u a dhic sucking ho.non virgin.
nothing like no sex till after marriage 4a bich
bich please.u must got some mental disease.
lazy ass supermarket bich.hopin to prey on rich kids.bich

4 Likes

Re: My Supermarket Boyfriend Has Turned To Something Else (help) by JustHere2Observ(f): 6:39pm On Sep 11, 2016
MyPicsSaysItall:
My dear, you are getting it all wrong. Yes, there are few guys out there who just want the sex & that is it BUT to most guys, Its not all about sex. The question is 'What has/can she offered/offer in the relationship?' A relationship is meant to be symbiotic not a 'one-way' thing

@ the highlighted....I guess you are joking

I am most definitely not joking, it is literally exhausting reading what some guys type here, the way they think makes me wonder why they are surprised they end up dating girls that have nothing to offer them.

2 Likes

Re: My Supermarket Boyfriend Has Turned To Something Else (help) by 2odd(m): 6:40pm On Sep 11, 2016
dubbiskelly:
From my experience, most folks who talk no sex before marriage don groove live sotey dem taya come dey old. My dear give him some cookies joor, it's not as though the cookie is still intact and sealed the way it came off the line. After some ruff guys don tear tear the packet finish u wan come use tape to hold am dey tell my poor guy gibbrish.
Free the guy abeg.

LIKE chai, this girls are damn funny,she wont state it clearly from onset o, guys are always clear about what they want. Virtually every guy love to have sex with his gf . A guy have to b sexually active with his gf.
Am so sure the girl go later dey create threads like my husband dvck is small , i am falling in love with my husbands brother, help am sex starved.
The thing wey dey vex me pass is dat she referred to him as her supermarket bf.
Re: My Supermarket Boyfriend Has Turned To Something Else (help) by Revolva(m): 6:42pm On Sep 11, 2016
CrazyQuinn:
I have and I've also given back, he bought me a gift and I bought him one too to show an appreciation of the gift he bought me. Is that not how it works? smiley

Una go buy. Gift taya for una self until the. Relationship goes boring.

Girl go suck. His. Pole n. Let him bang ya brain out
Re: My Supermarket Boyfriend Has Turned To Something Else (help) by zubinike(m): 6:43pm On Sep 11, 2016
Glory12345:
Actually this is my first post on nairaland,I'm a comment reader and a post reader and I have observed how people do things here and I feel I should share my story,please don't criticise me or anything, I just need your help or advise,and please do read carefully to understand,and i am also sorry if i dont type this well,i'm not much of a writer.Thanks in advance

There's this guy I met at 3chub Ikeja,I actually went to ask if there was any standard rechargeable fan because i have been scammed alot by all these "fairly used" rechargeable fan,so i decided to buy a new one because they sell home appliances there,even though people say fairly used items are better which I chose to decline because this is 2016,and this buhari regime doesnt accomodate an extravagant spending.

I work in Lagos but I stay in mowe,and the electricity there isn't too good so that's why I'm getting the fan so even when the gen is off,i would have an alternative,so when I got to the store,the sales ambassadors offered me different brand rechargeable fan,but i later got a syinix rechargeable fan,because I was impressed with the number of months the warranty covers so I purchased it with my ATM card since I just came to inquire and not buy and I was cashless,I had to just use the POS *I'm only explaining all if these to give you a clearer understanding of the issue on floor*

After purchasing the fan,there was this guy that came to buy a gas cooker and we happened to meet and we both exchanged contacts with eachother and few months later we developed feelings and we had a relationship and we were doing the normal relationship vibe,until this week,he started acting up because I said no sex until marriage...he's a very nice person anyway,he helped me in so many ways(advices,financially,physically) but just because I said no sex until marriage,he's acting up already,although I have my reasons for abstaining until marriage anyway but my story is sad,and I don't know who to tell and I feel more comfortable telling people online because someone that knows me physically might not say the truth to me,because they don't want to hurt me,please I need matured comments even if it will hurt,just tell me

Although we aren't kids,but I'm just troubled because I love him a lot and I don't know what to do.

After reading this am pasting and you don't have a clue, know that u need the village heads meeting

GIVE IT TIME...
When someone comes and tells you, I can't sleep without you, I love you the way you are and I can put up with your good and bad attitude. Before you commit your heart please GIVE IT TIME.
When You just met someone today and feel like marrying him/her tomorrow, before you do remember you needed to GIVE IT TIME
When you visit your uncle and you will stay there for 2months
holidays, don't be carried away that they serve you your preferred food and give you hot water to bath during your first two days and you start making arrangement to relocate to their house, First GIVE IT TIME.
When a brother visits you and wakes you up by his shouting of prayer from 12am to 6am, please don't shut him down, first GIVE IT TIME.
When a bro joins your fellowship in First year and he is in every group/wing, please don't rush and make him a leader rather GIVE IT TIME.
When you enter a new environment and everybody worship you and eat your mess don't be carried away just GIVE IT TIME.
When someone comes with a new business with unbelievable
promises, please before you involve your money, first GIVE IT TIME.
When you see a new church in town and you hear their waves, before you conclude about how hot they are first GIVE IT TIME.
Finally when you are in a cross road of decisions, you don't know what to do, ask the people or person involved to please give you time.
The wise priest in the Bible in Acts told them to leave Peter and John...Rather, give them time.
You can be good in giving people tests and trying out who they are...some people know how to pass them all but the test of time they fail.
Time tests Love and proves it.
Time tests businesses and authenticates it. Time tests spirituality and reveals it.
Time, a good tester.
Don't say that NEPA in your area is now the best until you have GIVEN IT TIME.
Your Uncle or Father told You that you are useless and worthless and can't amount to anything, just laugh it away and ask them to GIVE YOU TIME.

2 Likes

Re: My Supermarket Boyfriend Has Turned To Something Else (help) by pat1612(m): 6:45pm On Sep 11, 2016
Bad investment by guy i think he invested and is not getting returns so will not blame guy better if you don't wanna give him just leave him alone.

my view no offence kiss kiss
Re: My Supermarket Boyfriend Has Turned To Something Else (help) by Feanah(f): 6:48pm On Sep 11, 2016
Pls don't give it to him o...There's nothing wrong with waiting till after marriage,even if he's helping you financially,ipt doesn't matter ...I'm from the north,and it's the norm here to wait till after marriage.There are men here who not only financially take care of the girl , but help her family too as much as they can if she's from a poor background...Or some that even wait for years,especially if she has to get done with her higher education.If he really loves you,even if he doesn't see anything wrong with doing it before marriage;he'll respect your decision and wait.
If he's not willing to wait,pls let him go.
And even if you're not a virgin like some claim,still wait till after marriage ...no need sleeping with someone that's not your spouse;at the end of the day, he'll still leave if he wants to.
Re: My Supermarket Boyfriend Has Turned To Something Else (help) by GeniusDavid(m): 6:55pm On Sep 11, 2016
If you know you "CANT" then maybe break up? Cos honestly he'd go ahead to eat from another Garden if he hasn't started already!! On the other hand! If he truly loves you, he should TRY HARD to respect your views! Although it gotta be tough! Best Option = Quit.
Re: My Supermarket Boyfriend Has Turned To Something Else (help) by Nobody: 6:55pm On Sep 11, 2016
Glory12345:

Your first post Seriously I don't even believe the story to start with. The only advice I'll give you is to remain single till marriage if you're not ready for sex probably someone who understand your terms and conditions will come around. I don't even believe this story, dunno why.

Re: My Supermarket Boyfriend Has Turned To Something Else (help) by Irishrena1(f): 6:56pm On Sep 11, 2016
But why did you feel the need to lie and say that you have been following NL in ghost mode only? You have created so many threads and have been very active here.
This makes me wonder if you are also lying about this particular topic. Lying is a huge turn-off for me. Lie better next time and not on a national forum and you'll get very reasonable turn out
Re: My Supermarket Boyfriend Has Turned To Something Else (help) by MyPicsSaysItall: 7:01pm On Sep 11, 2016
JustHere2Observ:

I am most definitely not joking, it is literally exhausting reading what some guys type here, the way they think makes me wonder why they are surprised they end up dating girls that have nothing to offer them.
lol cheesy

I'm happy you admitted that some ladies have nothing to offer. Some ladies are seen as sex objects by some guys because of the impression they (the ladies) create.

The truth is 'Real Men cherish/respect ladies who are independent with high self esteem'

1 Like

Re: My Supermarket Boyfriend Has Turned To Something Else (help) by AlanSugar(m): 7:08pm On Sep 11, 2016
CrazyQuinn:
No I'm not part of those girls smiley I don't need a guy to take care of me financially and emotionally, I can take care of that myself smiley kiss

See tiff!

1 Like

Re: My Supermarket Boyfriend Has Turned To Something Else (help) by tivta(m): 7:12pm On Sep 11, 2016
falconey:

first paragraph - ofcourse not, just inform your lover once a while and see if he'll keep assisting. if he does it means it wasn't about sex. how many will do that? knowing it may impair his assistance.

second- no but in boyfriend and girlfriend relationship that's the farthest assumption, isn't receiving from boys the reason girls accept their proposal? and same to guys with the expectation of enjoying intercourse. both are not strangers who met on a subway and the guy chooses to help her pay for the train ticket.

2nd paragraph- whatever principle a lady coddle when a guy approaches her, she need to inform him and constantly remind him, I have been in a no sex relationship ,I stayed for two years, we romance, do all sort but never had sex because I respect her cannon and had other reasons to stay.

a balance must be maintained in a relationship, it is not necessary a lady should offer sex, if a guys sees other benefits he may stay. perhaps her humour,company and assistance. the fact is a lady must give me a reason to STAY.
Beautiful, absolutely beautiful, if only Nigerian girls would understand the way a man thinks, I have been in a no sex relationship because the girl is a virgin, but to claim celibate while not a virgin, most men won't agree. There needs to be a compromise.

2 Likes

Re: My Supermarket Boyfriend Has Turned To Something Else (help) by mastelbiz: 7:13pm On Sep 11, 2016
If he loves you, he will wait for you. Once you drop the goodies, you are done with. Lastly sex will affect your will to know if he is really your soulmate.
Re: My Supermarket Boyfriend Has Turned To Something Else (help) by AlanSugar(m): 7:16pm On Sep 11, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
I think this is the 1st time I've seen you comment on a personal issue
......terrible advice you give.
•••••••

Is she a proustite that his favors buy sex with her? undecided
•••••••••

Na waoh, kids everywhere!
Re: My Supermarket Boyfriend Has Turned To Something Else (help) by Nobody: 7:18pm On Sep 11, 2016
AlanSugar:

Na waoh, kids everywhere!
me?
Re: My Supermarket Boyfriend Has Turned To Something Else (help) by femi4: 7:24pm On Sep 11, 2016
CrazyQuinn:
I really don't understand why girls will allow a guy to take care of your needs financially and emotionally undecided
Abeg which one be emotional needs
Re: My Supermarket Boyfriend Has Turned To Something Else (help) by iwatch: 7:29pm On Sep 11, 2016
rosalieene:
Op, don't listen to most of the advices given to you by most guys on this forum. Tomorrow they will still be the ones to call you cheap, slut, olosho, ashewo. since you've decided to keep yourself till marriage, don't give in to your bf, highest he will leave you but you would move on with your life. You will still meet someone who would respect your wish. Giving into sex doesn't mean he will stay with you. We all know that there are some many guys that pester girls for sex, when they get what they want, they flee.
I am really disappointed in most comments here mostly by the guys.
HYPOCRITES everywhere
I am impress
Re: My Supermarket Boyfriend Has Turned To Something Else (help) by winkmart: 7:31pm On Sep 11, 2016
sapiosexual1:

Madam you can lie ehn!
This is your most recent topic,let alone post.
Nothing turns me off like dishonesty, makes me feel you just thought up this scenario out of the blues .

If you are a marketer, you will understand this story only advertised an item, SYNIX RECHARGEABLE FAN, every other thing na lie

thatsall

2 Likes

Re: My Supermarket Boyfriend Has Turned To Something Else (help) by CioAngels(f): 7:32pm On Sep 11, 2016
If you are 18 and above, then you are not a teen that has to be overly monitored. You know what is allowed and what is not, So, the DECEISON is SOLELY yours to take as No Advice will mean anything to you becos you are in love already as you claim. Please FOLLOW your heart depending on how seriously you both are. Unfortunately, the mind is Very deep that you can never know the TRUE face of LOVE.
Re: My Supermarket Boyfriend Has Turned To Something Else (help) by stuffs4me(m): 7:34pm On Sep 11, 2016
beautiful232:
when you guys started dating,did you tell him no sex??

his been helping you in all ways and now your saying no sex till marriage

guy shine your eyes ok
Cause I have a girl like that who told the foolish boyfriend no sex till marriage

but she is fu*king her choir master

and the dull boyfriend is der saying I have a virgin girlfriend

yeye the smell

Reminds me of my NYSC days in Ogun state. There was this girl living downstairs to my house, she was a student of Tai Solarin University. She was in a no sex till marriage with one dude like that. But mehn, I fvcck this girl like say tomorrow no dey. For nearly a year I was fvccking heavily. She even had aborrtiion sef. But she still kept the dude in a no sex till marriage.

Sometimes when I see this guy come around to see her I used to feel sorry for him sha.

1 Like

Re: My Supermarket Boyfriend Has Turned To Something Else (help) by Nobody: 7:40pm On Sep 11, 2016
winkmart:

If you are a marketer, you will understand this story only advertised an item, SYNIX RECHARGEABLE FAN, every other thing na lie

thatsall
Correct guy!
Re: My Supermarket Boyfriend Has Turned To Something Else (help) by Compliant(m): 7:40pm On Sep 11, 2016
lilmax:
dump him and get a guy with the same thought, that's all

YOU MUST BE THINKING VIA YOUR ANUS GUY

NA PERSON LIKE YOU WOMEN DEY USE AS HOUSE HELP

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply)

"I'm Sorry" – Nigerian Lady Begs A Man She Rejected 3 Years Ago / Valentine: This Restaurant Owner Is Looking For Something Else (picture) / My Ex-Girlfriend Has Become Best friends With My Current Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.