Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,314 members, 7,815,574 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:41 PM

My Supermarket Boyfriend Has Turned To Something Else (help) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Supermarket Boyfriend Has Turned To Something Else (help) (60503 Views)

My Boyfriend Has A Female Bestie... / My Boyfriend Has His Earpiece On Whenever We Make Love / 7 Signs Your Girlfriend Or Boyfriend Has Lost Interest In The Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Supermarket Boyfriend Has Turned To Something Else (help) by Nobody: 10:39am On Sep 11, 2016
joseph1832:
No be their fault, na hungry cause am. Remember the economy is bad. grin
still not an excuse undecided smiley I will rather be a cleaner grin
Re: My Supermarket Boyfriend Has Turned To Something Else (help) by Nobody: 10:41am On Sep 11, 2016
stuffs4me:

Isn't that what they all say?
I'm not "they" smiley
Re: My Supermarket Boyfriend Has Turned To Something Else (help) by Nelito1472: 10:45am On Sep 11, 2016
JustHere2Observ:
If you are not ready to have sex with him, then dont. He should respect your decision not to have sex until marriage whether you are a virgin or not, so my advice if you dont want to dont do it.

Ha! U want guy man to buy shoe without knowing the size? I can't afford buying over/under size shoe
Re: My Supermarket Boyfriend Has Turned To Something Else (help) by Lastking147(m): 10:53am On Sep 11, 2016
finalboss:
lols.. why u dey call me badoo.. lols... i only typed i love this them give me 3 months ban
Accept my sympathy; D
3 months for kirikiri no b beans grin wink
Re: My Supermarket Boyfriend Has Turned To Something Else (help) by drmikeadams(m): 10:53am On Sep 11, 2016
grin grin,,hehe una go dey hoard toto like say na contraband...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Supermarket Boyfriend Has Turned To Something Else (help) by CosmicWealth: 10:58am On Sep 11, 2016
Have sex when you can. Marriage is over-rated. You go see am later.

1 Like

Re: My Supermarket Boyfriend Has Turned To Something Else (help) by thekingisback: 11:20am On Sep 11, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
That's really disgusting advice
Is that what you would do 2 a woman who denyed you? undecided
deny my foot? When she was collecting stuffs she didn't deem it fit to deny the guy? Seriously you girls are very greedy. Now I'm beginning to see reasons with those who rape people like that.

2 Likes

Re: My Supermarket Boyfriend Has Turned To Something Else (help) by thekingisback: 11:26am On Sep 11, 2016
CrazyQuinn:
I really don't understand why girls will allow a guy to take care of your needs financially and emotionally undecided
greed and refusal to work to get what they want.

1 Like

Re: My Supermarket Boyfriend Has Turned To Something Else (help) by Masterclass32: 11:26am On Sep 11, 2016
Op, its encouraging that people like u still exist.

Stick to your principle and DON'T back down. If he loves you, he will wait. If u give him this thing, he might just chop, clean mouth and take off.

It might hurt to lose someone u love on that ground. Remember u can't lose what's truly yours. If this is the only reason he's acting up, allow him to act 'act down' too. He's not worth your time.

Talking (abi typing) from experience.

2 Likes

Re: My Supermarket Boyfriend Has Turned To Something Else (help) by thekingisback: 11:28am On Sep 11, 2016
JustHere2Observ:
If you are not ready to have sex with him, then dont. He should respect your decision not to have sex until marriage whether you are a virgin or not, so my advice if you dont want to dont do it.
then she should be ready to return everything the guy has spent on her. Both gifts and money.
Re: My Supermarket Boyfriend Has Turned To Something Else (help) by thekingisback: 11:29am On Sep 11, 2016
Oliviaarims:
If truly you've resolutely decided to abstain, the need to create this thread wouldn't have arisen. Your resolve isn't strong enough, you're having second thoughts and that's where you've begun to lose the battle.

Abstinence is good. Don't allow anyone tell you that because you're no longer a virgin, you must continue indulging in premarital sex.
then she should be willing to vomit all the money she has eaten from the guy. That way it would be even n
Re: My Supermarket Boyfriend Has Turned To Something Else (help) by thekingisback: 11:30am On Sep 11, 2016
Dshocker:

I went to my oxford & longman dictionary,and both of em are saying the same thing....Wickedness & greediness

Babe you wicked & greedy
God bless you baba. You can't expect to dine with the devil and not pay your dues.
Re: My Supermarket Boyfriend Has Turned To Something Else (help) by thekingisback: 11:32am On Sep 11, 2016
Mustack:

Guy don't decide like that.. I have this girl that i love and i want her as my future inhabitant after i gave my sweet dick but what happen she left me broken into pieces. So girl if he cant wait let loose and run.
then she must be willing to vomit all the money she has eaten. You don't expect to dine with the devil and not pay your dues.
Re: My Supermarket Boyfriend Has Turned To Something Else (help) by thekingisback: 11:34am On Sep 11, 2016
herald9:

Erm.. But really, in what ways do ladies contribute to a relationship?
help me ask that confused fellow.
Re: My Supermarket Boyfriend Has Turned To Something Else (help) by stuffs4me(m): 11:35am On Sep 11, 2016
Masterclass32:
Op, its encouraging that people like u still exist.

Stick to your principle and DON'T back down. If he loves you, he will wait. If u give him this thing, he might just chop, clean mouth and take off.

It might hurt to lose someone u love on that ground. Remember u can't lose what's truly yours. If this is the only reason he's acting up, allow him to act 'act down' too. He's not worth your time.

Talking (abi typing) from experience.

What is encouraging about a parasitic girl that is in a relationship to drain a guy's pocket. Why must nearly every Nigerian girl feel she must have her own personal maga.
Did you even read her stvpid post at all?

Finally, I don't think this story is true because the OP claimed this was her first thread on Nairaland, but if you check her profile, you will discover she has been creating threads since March this year.

2 Likes

Re: My Supermarket Boyfriend Has Turned To Something Else (help) by thekingisback: 11:36am On Sep 11, 2016
oluwalewis:
GIVE AND IT SHALL BE GIVEN UNTO U.
this issue of sex wouldn't b a debate if u have sth tangible to offer him.
The guy has obviously realised u av nth to offer him except sex,if nt he wouldn't pester u.
except sex, what else do most these biitches have to offer?

3 Likes

Re: My Supermarket Boyfriend Has Turned To Something Else (help) by thekingisback: 11:38am On Sep 11, 2016
Oluwalosheleyi:
STAND BY YOUR DECISION GIRL.even if this post is a super story cooked up by you,another girl can still gain from it.but lets just imagine its real,you cant get so attached to a guy,no one is irreplaceable,try to convince him to share your beliefs and if he doesn't change move on,maybe you were not meant to be,what if you marry him and he dies shortly afterwards? shiat happens sis,get ready to let go. I have a similar problem; most girls want to roll in the hay nowadays before marraige or they dont take you serious and I swore an oath to God to refrain from sex years ago and its been so tough but i've discovered i am stronger than i thought.
then she must be willing to refund the guy every penny he has spent on her.
Re: My Supermarket Boyfriend Has Turned To Something Else (help) by thekingisback: 11:41am On Sep 11, 2016
VikingsOO7:
Sex is overrated. Tell him You've made up Your mind- No sex till marriage. If he's still pushing it, kindly end the relationship and stop collecting his money.
and she should equally return all the ones she has eaten. Seriously it's cos of people like you that's why girls continue to take us for a ride.
Re: My Supermarket Boyfriend Has Turned To Something Else (help) by Masterclass32: 11:44am On Sep 11, 2016
stuffs4me:

What is encouraging about a parasitic girl that is in a relationship to drain a guy's pocket. Why must nearly every Nigerian girl feel she must have her own personal maga.
Did you even read her stvpid post at all?

Finally, I don't think this story is true because the OP claimed this was her first thread on Nairaland, but if you check her profile, you will discover she has been creating threads since March this year.

You, detective, you've already snooped on her.

Whether the gist ist true or false may not matter, another person going through such might still be encouraged by my submission. These things happen on a daily.

Talking about favours and draining, what if the girl had also done him some favours too? (gifts on his birthday or some other favours), how does he pay back? It cuts both ways, remember?

If they are going to part ways based solely on the sex issue, then so be it.
Re: My Supermarket Boyfriend Has Turned To Something Else (help) by oluwalewis(m): 11:56am On Sep 11, 2016
thekingisback:
except sex, what else do most these biitches have to offer?

I once had same ideology but realised i was wrong. When u meet a special lady that is more insightful,independent,luvin, in summary,UR SOOTHING WIFE MATERIAL,u wldnt b bothered when she says no cos u wld b more concerned about u buildin a future.

I don't mean d OP isn't a wife material but it's obvious she isn't the guy's definition of a wife material.

7 Likes

Re: My Supermarket Boyfriend Has Turned To Something Else (help) by Nobody: 12:04pm On Sep 11, 2016
thekingisback:
and she should equally return all the ones she has eaten. Seriously it's cos of people like you that's why girls continue to take us for a ride.
Sex is overrated. There is more to life than just sex.
Re: My Supermarket Boyfriend Has Turned To Something Else (help) by greatpablo(m): 12:04pm On Sep 11, 2016
[quote author=Glory12345 post=49252095]Actually this is my first post on nairaland,I'm a comment reader and a post reader and I have observed how people do things here and I feel I should share my story,please don't criticise me or anything, I just need your help or advise,and please do read carefully to understand,and i am also sorry if i dont type this well,i'm not much of a writer.Thanks in advance

There's this guy I met at 3chub Ikeja,I actually went to ask if there was any standard rechargeable fan because i have been scammed alot by all these "fairly used" rechargeable fan,so i decided to buy a new one because they sell home appliances there,even though people say fairly used items are better which I chose to decline because this is 2016,and this buhari regime doesnt accomodate an extravagant spending.

I work in Lagos but I stay in mowe,and the electricity there isn't too good so that's why I'm getting the fan so even when the gen is off,i would have an alternative,so when I got to the store,the sales ambassadors offered me different brand rechargeable fan,but i later got a syinix rechargeable fan,because I was impressed with the number of months the warranty covers so I purchased it with my ATM card since I just came to inquire and not buy and I was cashless,I had to just use the POS *I'm only explaining all if these to give you a clearer understanding of the issue on floor*

After purchasing the fan,there was this guy that came to buy a gas cooker and we happened to meet and we both exchanged contacts with eachother and few months later we developed feelings and we had a relationship and we were doing the normal relationship vibe,until this week,he started acting up because I said no sex until marriage...he's a very nice person anyway,he helped me in so many ways(advices,financially,physically) but just because I said no sex until marriage,he's acting up already,although I have my reasons for abstaining until marriage anyway but my story is sad,and I don't know who to tell and I feel more comfortable telling people online because someone that knows me physically might not say the truth to me,because they don't want to hurt me,please I need matured comments even if it will hurt,just tell me

Although we aren't kids,but I'm just troubled because I love him a lot and I don't know what to do.

I'm a loner right now sad
if that guy truly loves you,he will support your decision irrespective of what he has done for you,true love dont count cost.

1 Like

Re: My Supermarket Boyfriend Has Turned To Something Else (help) by thekingisback: 12:05pm On Sep 11, 2016
VikingsOO7:

Sex is overrated. There is more to life than just sex.
same way money is not everything.

1 Like

Re: My Supermarket Boyfriend Has Turned To Something Else (help) by Nobody: 12:06pm On Sep 11, 2016
oluwalewis:

I once had same ideology but realised i was wrong. When u meet a special lady that is more insightful,independent,luvin, in summary,UR SOOTHING WIFE MATERIAL,u wldnt b bothered when she says no cos u wld b more concerned about u buildin a future.

I don't mean d OP isn't a wife material but it's obvious she isn't the guy's definition of a wife material.
You've said it all.

2 Likes

Re: My Supermarket Boyfriend Has Turned To Something Else (help) by Nobody: 12:09pm On Sep 11, 2016
thekingisback:
same way money is not everything.
cheesy You're the one clamouring for her to return all what she has eaten(money). And You're admitting money is not everything.
Re: My Supermarket Boyfriend Has Turned To Something Else (help) by Nobody: 12:12pm On Sep 11, 2016
Masterclass32:

You, detective, you've already snooped on her.

Whether the gist ist true or false may not matter, another person going through such might still be encouraged by my submission. These things happen on a daily.

Talking about favours and draining, what if the girl had also done him some favours too? (gifts on his birthday or some other favours), how does he pay back? It cuts both ways, remember?

If they are going to part ways based solely on the sex issue, then so be it.
True talk.

1 Like

Re: My Supermarket Boyfriend Has Turned To Something Else (help) by Nobody: 12:18pm On Sep 11, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
I think this is the 1st time I've seen you comment on a personal issue
......terrible advice you give.
•••••••

Is she a proustite that his favors buy sex with her? undecided
•••••••••
is the guy an ATM machine? Girls of nowadays see guys as a poverty allalleviation programme
Re: My Supermarket Boyfriend Has Turned To Something Else (help) by Nobody: 12:20pm On Sep 11, 2016
I'm going to blame the guy for agreeing to enter into a sexless relationship. He knew what he was getting himself into, but I guess he thought he could convince you to reconsider your stance with his "niceness" which might just be because of his aims.

Having said that, the most painful thing about a sexless relationship is breaking up with the chick only to find out that she gave it up to next guy within seconds or that she even cheated while I respected her wishes. Nobody wants to be a chump. shocked cry cry. The only reason I would enter a sexless relationship is if the girl we're a virgin. grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Supermarket Boyfriend Has Turned To Something Else (help) by rosieluv(f): 12:21pm On Sep 11, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
. •••••••
undecided you males are hung up on the lack of sex and she has a real issue she needs assistance with.
••••••••••••••

You are celibate and you should have told him so early on in the relationship so he'd know what it'd be like in a relationship with you.
Tell yer suitors in future you are celibate and will not engage in sex until marriage.
••••••

I suggest you find a man with like more nd or 1 who's willing 2 be celibate for the duration of yer relationship together.
•••••••••••••••

As for the man you are with
There isn't much 2 do .
You've let him know where you stand he will ether stay or go
•••••••
If he does go......it's not the end.
There are other men .
most reasonable comment ere. Seconded

1 Like

Re: My Supermarket Boyfriend Has Turned To Something Else (help) by oluwalewis(m): 12:22pm On Sep 11, 2016
VikingsOO7:
You've said it all.
She better give in to the guy cos boyfriends are very scarce now
Re: My Supermarket Boyfriend Has Turned To Something Else (help) by thekingisback: 12:31pm On Sep 11, 2016
VikingsOO7:

cheesy You're the one clamouring for her to return all what she has eaten(money). And You're admitting money is not everything.
same way you're saying sex is overrated.
Re: My Supermarket Boyfriend Has Turned To Something Else (help) by Nobody: 12:32pm On Sep 11, 2016
STICK TO WHAT YOU BELIEVE AND DON'T GIVE A DAMN OF WHAT HE OR ANY1 THINKS.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Valentine: This Restaurant Owner Is Looking For Something Else (picture) / My Ex-Girlfriend Has Become Best friends With My Current Girlfriend / Married Man Dupes His Side Chick Of N1.6 Million After Sleeping With Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.