Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,157 members, 7,811,339 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:39 AM

Ladies, You Need To Change Your Ways After Reading This - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, You Need To Change Your Ways After Reading This (7763 Views)

Ladies, You Get To Your Boyfriend's Room And Meet This What Will You Do? / 3 Categories Of Ladies You Should Never Assume Are Into You / Guys,10 Categories Of Ladies You Should Not Deflower If You Won't Marry Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, You Need To Change Your Ways After Reading This by Nobody: 11:48am On Sep 14, 2016
McBrooklyn:

Lol, but you need to be making money off those things or did you just want those goodies to rot away like that?? undecided
I can use my brain in order to make money smiley
Re: Ladies, You Need To Change Your Ways After Reading This by McBrooklyn(m): 11:52am On Sep 14, 2016
CrazyQuinn:
I can use my brain in order to make money smiley

Mtcheeeew!!! And how much that brain of yours don make for you?? undecided
Re: Ladies, You Need To Change Your Ways After Reading This by Nobody: 11:54am On Sep 14, 2016
McBrooklyn:

Mtcheeeew!!! And how much that brain of yours don make for you?? undecided
I will use it to make millions in the future cheesy
Re: Ladies, You Need To Change Your Ways After Reading This by McBrooklyn(m): 11:57am On Sep 14, 2016
CrazyQuinn:
I will use it to make millions in the future cheesy

The future is still many years far away I guess. Stay there and be waiting for a future that may not probably exist undecided
Re: Ladies, You Need To Change Your Ways After Reading This by Nobody: 1:14pm On Sep 14, 2016
McBrooklyn:

The future is still many years far away I guess. Stay there and be waiting for a future that may not probably exist undecided
Nope, the future is close not far smiley
Re: Ladies, You Need To Change Your Ways After Reading This by McBrooklyn(m): 1:26pm On Sep 14, 2016
CrazyQuinn:
Nope, the future is close not far smiley

Mtcheeeew!!! Dey there dey deceive yourself. Anyways the ball is in your court, the decision is yours to make kiss
Re: Ladies, You Need To Change Your Ways After Reading This by Nobody: 1:32pm On Sep 14, 2016
kiss
McBrooklyn:

Mtcheeeew!!! Dey there dey deceive yourself. Anyways the ball is in your court, the decision is yours to make kiss
Re: Ladies, You Need To Change Your Ways After Reading This by Sweetnik22(f): 1:33pm On Sep 14, 2016
McBrooklyn:

Oh Mehn, sorry for your own ooo cheesy cheesy

Why you sef go dey live for that kind place?? undecided

My dear na where I find ma sef na abi u wan gemme a place ni grin grin
Re: Ladies, You Need To Change Your Ways After Reading This by McBrooklyn(m): 1:54pm On Sep 14, 2016
Sweetnik22:
My dear na where I find ma sef na abi u wan gemme a place ni grin grin

Lol, Who be your dear?? undecided

Who knows if you're serving jail time in Jerusalem for practicing gay undecided
Re: Ladies, You Need To Change Your Ways After Reading This by Airborne02(m): 3:56pm On Sep 14, 2016
prettythicksme:
Cant deal with a guy dat got small dick and an ugly broke ass .Can still manage a 2mins guy, with help of alomo and co he will improve. grin grin
i neva knew alomo make dem last long.. #TeamNatural
Re: Ladies, You Need To Change Your Ways After Reading This by Sweetnik22(f): 7:17pm On Sep 14, 2016
McBrooklyn:

Lol, Who be your dear?? undecided

Who knows if you're serving jail time in Jerusalem for practicing gay undecided
Haaaaa shocked shocked my frnd y u dey talk like this na grin angry u're hurting me cry
Re: Ladies, You Need To Change Your Ways After Reading This by McBrooklyn(m): 7:23pm On Sep 14, 2016
Sweetnik22:

Haaaaa shocked shocked my frnd y u dey talk like this na grin angry u're hurting me cry

Lol, Oga why you dey talk like this now?? undecided

Abeg no dey talk like this unless you've got a hole behind that your moniker kiss
Re: Ladies, You Need To Change Your Ways After Reading This by Herinn330: 7:48pm On Sep 14, 2016
Hello every one, how are you? smiley
Re: Ladies, You Need To Change Your Ways After Reading This by Sweetnik22(f): 8:58pm On Sep 14, 2016
McBrooklyn:

Lol, Oga why you dey talk like this now?? undecided

Abeg no dey talk like this unless you've got a hole behind that your moniker kiss
Mr MacBrooklyn no dey talk this kind tin na grin cheesy
Re: Ladies, You Need To Change Your Ways After Reading This by McBrooklyn(m): 9:04pm On Sep 14, 2016
Sweetnik22:
Mr MacBrooklyn no dey talk this kind tin na grin cheesy

Lol, wetin make ah con dey talk now?? undecided
Re: Ladies, You Need To Change Your Ways After Reading This by Sweetnik22(f): 10:08pm On Sep 14, 2016
McBrooklyn:

Lol, wetin make ah con dey talk now?? undecided
grin grin

Hw was ur day jare tongue
Re: Ladies, You Need To Change Your Ways After Reading This by McBrooklyn(m): 10:13pm On Sep 14, 2016
Sweetnik22:
grin grin
Hw was ur day jare tongue

Been good and yours Bruh?? cool
Re: Ladies, You Need To Change Your Ways After Reading This by Sweetnik22(f): 10:28pm On Sep 14, 2016
McBrooklyn:

Been good and yours Bruh?? cool
Gud dear smiley hw do u c this rain grin
Re: Ladies, You Need To Change Your Ways After Reading This by McBrooklyn(m): 10:43pm On Sep 14, 2016
Sweetnik22:

Gud dear smiley hw do u c this rain grin

Lol, E con be my area and rain don sign contract cos E dey rain here back to back 24/7 embarassed

BTW, rain dey for una side too?? kiss
Re: Ladies, You Need To Change Your Ways After Reading This by Sweetnik22(f): 12:52pm On Sep 15, 2016
McBrooklyn:

Lol, E con be my area and rain don sign contract cos E dey rain here back to back 24/7 embarassed

BTW, rain dey for una side too?? kiss

E dey rain cat n dog here n is really annoying angry
Re: Ladies, You Need To Change Your Ways After Reading This by McBrooklyn(m): 1:04pm On Sep 15, 2016
Sweetnik22:

E dey rain cat n dog here n is really annoying angry

Lol, sorry about that Bruh
cheesy cheesy
Re: Ladies, You Need To Change Your Ways After Reading This by Sweetnik22(f): 1:05pm On Sep 15, 2016
McBrooklyn:

Lol, sorry about that Bruh cheesy cheesy
Tnx dear smiley
Re: Ladies, You Need To Change Your Ways After Reading This by McBrooklyn(m): 1:08pm On Sep 15, 2016
Sweetnik22:
Tnx dear smiley

Madt Man, who be your dear?? undecided
Re: Ladies, You Need To Change Your Ways After Reading This by Sweetnik22(f): 1:29pm On Sep 15, 2016
McBrooklyn:

Madt Man, who be your dear?? undecided
U na boo boo grin grin
Re: Ladies, You Need To Change Your Ways After Reading This by McBrooklyn(m): 2:37pm On Sep 15, 2016
Sweetnik22:

U na boo boo grin grin

Lol, Bruh E be like say you want make thunder fire your left ball, Shey?? undecided
Re: Ladies, You Need To Change Your Ways After Reading This by Sweetnik22(f): 4:03pm On Sep 15, 2016
McBrooklyn:

Lol, Bruh E be like say you want make thunder fire your left ball, Shey?? undecided
grin grin grin tongue
Y u dey talk lyk this na angry
Re: Ladies, You Need To Change Your Ways After Reading This by McBrooklyn(m): 5:06pm On Sep 15, 2016
Sweetnik22:

grin grin grin tongue
Y u dey talk lyk this na angry

Lol, Bruh just don't fûcking call me your boo again, Wetin that one mean now?? undecided
Re: Ladies, You Need To Change Your Ways After Reading This by Sweetnik22(f): 6:20pm On Sep 15, 2016
McBrooklyn:

Lol, Bruh just don't fûcking call me your boo again, Wetin that one mean now?? undecided
grin grin really sad
Re: Ladies, You Need To Change Your Ways After Reading This by McBrooklyn(m): 8:03pm On Sep 15, 2016
Sweetnik22:
grin grin really sad

Yes Now, No dey call me your boo again!! undecided
Re: Ladies, You Need To Change Your Ways After Reading This by Sweetnik22(f): 8:09pm On Sep 15, 2016
McBrooklyn:

Yes Now, No dey call me your boo again!! undecided
Guy y u dey para like this sef grin
Re: Ladies, You Need To Change Your Ways After Reading This by McBrooklyn(m): 8:14pm On Sep 15, 2016
Sweetnik22:

Guy y u dey para like this sef grin

Because you'll just land yourself in 14 years imprisonment if you keep doing this and I won't be your fúcking accomplice undecided
Re: Ladies, You Need To Change Your Ways After Reading This by Sweetnik22(f): 9:28pm On Sep 15, 2016
McBrooklyn:

Because you'll just land yourself in 14 years imprisonment if you keep doing this and I won't be your fúcking accomplice undecided

N who told u that na cheesy maybe u'll be d one that'll tell them about it cos as for me my mouth is sealed lipsrsealed grin tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pictures Of Your Bf Kissing Another Girl: / Do Ladies Like Men With Pink Lips? / If Your Bea Dresses Like This To Greet Your Parent, What Will You Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.