Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,078 members, 7,811,020 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:52 PM

Ladies, You Need To Change Your Ways After Reading This - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, You Need To Change Your Ways After Reading This (7760 Views)

Ladies, You Get To Your Boyfriend's Room And Meet This What Will You Do? / 3 Categories Of Ladies You Should Never Assume Are Into You / Guys,10 Categories Of Ladies You Should Not Deflower If You Won't Marry Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, You Need To Change Your Ways After Reading This by Sweetnik22(f): 8:26am On Sep 14, 2016
McBrooklyn:

Lol, Bruh I bam ooo. How life now?? kiss
Am not a guy ok smiley so hw did u spend d sallah holiday grin
Re: Ladies, You Need To Change Your Ways After Reading This by McBrooklyn(m): 8:26am On Sep 14, 2016
HateU2:
Well, maybe when I see yours tongue but nah, I don't deal with small dicks wink.
I love it long, hairy and fat smiley. That's what I deal with.

Guys, goan look for solutio. To that tiny thing jare.

Lav.eda, what's up? You too don't like small dick abi cheesy

Lol, all you girls have been complaining about is a small dick out of the 4 I listed undecided

Well, that shows the extent in which you like fûcking dicks reach cheesy
Re: Ladies, You Need To Change Your Ways After Reading This by paschal47(m): 8:27am On Sep 14, 2016
HateU2:
Well, maybe when I see yours tongue but nah, I don't deal with small dicks wink.
I love it long, hairy and fat smiley. That's what I deal with.

Guys, goan look for solutio. To that tiny thing jare.

Laveda, what's up? You too don't like small dick abi cheesy
are you calling on laveda to cry with you?

eloi eloi lama saba thani.
Re: Ladies, You Need To Change Your Ways After Reading This by McBrooklyn(m): 8:27am On Sep 14, 2016
Sweetnik22:

Am not a guy ok smiley so hw did u spend d sallah holiday grin

Lol, Baba me just dey chop mean day and night back to back. You nko?? kiss
Re: Ladies, You Need To Change Your Ways After Reading This by Nobody: 8:28am On Sep 14, 2016
McBrooklyn:

Lol, all you girls have been complaining about is a small dick out of the 4 I listed undecided

Well, that shows the extent in which you like fûcking dicks reach cheesy

and you don't like V undecided

Gerarahere mehn

Yes, we love it wink
Re: Ladies, You Need To Change Your Ways After Reading This by McBrooklyn(m): 8:29am On Sep 14, 2016
paschal47:

broda have no doubt, your client would receive the best, she's gonna be the first to use it. grin

Lol, thanks very much in advance Bruh cheesy

Make sure you sell the original give her make ah no come sue you for selling fake things later undecided
Re: Ladies, You Need To Change Your Ways After Reading This by McBrooklyn(m): 8:31am On Sep 14, 2016
CrazyQuinn:
emotions and feelings are similar in a way and what I posted mean the same thing smiley

Jeez you're high, hope you know?? undecided

Don't even know what to tell you sef kiss
Re: Ladies, You Need To Change Your Ways After Reading This by McBrooklyn(m): 8:33am On Sep 14, 2016
HateU2:
and you don't like V undecided

Gerarahere mehn

Yes, we love it wink

Lol, of course I love digging those wells but not the community well type tongue
Re: Ladies, You Need To Change Your Ways After Reading This by Nobody: 8:34am On Sep 14, 2016
McBrooklyn:

Lol, of course I love digging those wells but not the community well type tongue
it's because your dick is small sir. No well is for community tongue tongue tongue
Re: Ladies, You Need To Change Your Ways After Reading This by Nobody: 8:34am On Sep 14, 2016
McBrooklyn:

Jeez you're high, hope you know?? undecided

Don't even know what to tell you sef kiss
because you are not willing to listen or understand, that's why you will always have a problem not understanding women kiss
Re: Ladies, You Need To Change Your Ways After Reading This by McBrooklyn(m): 8:38am On Sep 14, 2016
HateU2:
it's because your dick is small sir. No well is for community tongue tongue tongue

Why don't you find out if I have a small dick or not?? tongue

Digging a community well will be boring and stressful plus you can also sink underground in the process of digging and I'm not ready for that yet kiss
Re: Ladies, You Need To Change Your Ways After Reading This by McBrooklyn(m): 8:40am On Sep 14, 2016
CrazyQuinn:
because you are not willing to listen or understand, that's why you will always have a problem not understanding women kiss

You ladies are a confused set of creatures, hope you know?? undecided
Re: Ladies, You Need To Change Your Ways After Reading This by Nobody: 8:42am On Sep 14, 2016
McBrooklyn:

You ladies are a confused set of creatures, hope you know?? undecided
if that's what you call it, but don't blame us, blame God smiley
Re: Ladies, You Need To Change Your Ways After Reading This by McBrooklyn(m): 8:58am On Sep 14, 2016
CrazyQuinn:
if that's what you call it, but don't blame us, blame God smiley

Lol, you do gimme hard time understanding you at times I swear. You're a real chameleon kiss
Re: Ladies, You Need To Change Your Ways After Reading This by Nobody: 9:05am On Sep 14, 2016
McBrooklyn:

Lol, you do gimme hard time understanding you at times I swear. You're a real chameleon kiss
lmao cheesy .....What Don you understand? smiley
Re: Ladies, You Need To Change Your Ways After Reading This by Sweetnik22(f): 9:08am On Sep 14, 2016
McBrooklyn:

Lol, Baba me just dey chop mean day and night back to back. You nko?? kiss
Ehya smiley it was boring all tru sad
Re: Ladies, You Need To Change Your Ways After Reading This by McBrooklyn(m): 9:24am On Sep 14, 2016
Sweetnik22:

Ehya smiley it was boring all tru sad

Choi, Sorry Bruh. Na Jerusalem you dey live?? kiss
Re: Ladies, You Need To Change Your Ways After Reading This by McBrooklyn(m): 9:25am On Sep 14, 2016
CrazyQuinn:
lmao cheesy .....What Don you understand? smiley

The real CrazyQueen is what I don't understand kiss
Re: Ladies, You Need To Change Your Ways After Reading This by Nobody: 9:33am On Sep 14, 2016
McBrooklyn:

The real CrazyQueen is what I don't understand kiss
don't worry, with time you will understand kiss
Re: Ladies, You Need To Change Your Ways After Reading This by McBrooklyn(m): 9:39am On Sep 14, 2016
CrazyQuinn:
don't worry, with time you will understand kiss

Sure, I'll babe kiss

Hope your day is going well enough?? kiss
Re: Ladies, You Need To Change Your Ways After Reading This by Nobody: 9:45am On Sep 14, 2016
McBrooklyn:

Sure, I'll babe kiss

Hope your day is going well enough?? kiss
lolz....I just woke up, my day hasn't even started yet grin what about yours? smiley
Re: Ladies, You Need To Change Your Ways After Reading This by McBrooklyn(m): 10:04am On Sep 14, 2016
CrazyQuinn:
lolz....I just woke up, my day hasn't even started yet grin what about yours? smiley

Lazy girl, you're just waking up 10 in the morning, is that how you'll be doing when you're married too?? undecided

My day has been good, thanks! kiss
Re: Ladies, You Need To Change Your Ways After Reading This by Nobody: 10:18am On Sep 14, 2016
McBrooklyn:

Lazy girl, you're just waking up 10 in the morning, is that how you'll be doing when you're married too?? undecided

My day has been good, thanks! kiss
when there's nothing to do grin don't blame me, blame joblessness tongue smiley
Re: Ladies, You Need To Change Your Ways After Reading This by Sweetnik22(f): 10:44am On Sep 14, 2016
McBrooklyn:

Choi, Sorry Bruh. Na Jerusalem you dey live?? kiss
Yes ooo grin cheesy
Re: Ladies, You Need To Change Your Ways After Reading This by McBrooklyn(m): 11:10am On Sep 14, 2016
CrazyQuinn:
when there's nothing to do grin don't blame me, blame joblessness tongue smiley

Lol, you're really crazy I swear cheesy cheesy

Well, if there is nothing to do, why don't you start selling your goods then?? undecided
Re: Ladies, You Need To Change Your Ways After Reading This by McBrooklyn(m): 11:11am On Sep 14, 2016
Sweetnik22:
Yes ooo grin cheesy

Oh Mehn, sorry for your own ooo cheesy cheesy

Why you sef go dey live for that kind place?? undecided
Re: Ladies, You Need To Change Your Ways After Reading This by Nobody: 11:12am On Sep 14, 2016
McBrooklyn:

Lol, you're really crazy I swear cheesy cheesy

Well, if there is nothing to do, why don't you start selling your goods then?? undecided

which goods? undecided That's if I have any
Re: Ladies, You Need To Change Your Ways After Reading This by McBrooklyn(m): 11:15am On Sep 14, 2016
CrazyQuinn:
which goods? undecided That's if I have any

The ones God gave you when you're coming to this world now undecided
Re: Ladies, You Need To Change Your Ways After Reading This by Nobody: 11:28am On Sep 14, 2016
McBrooklyn:

The ones God gave you when you're coming to this world now undecided
sorry those goods are not for sale, they are for me and me alone tongue
Re: Ladies, You Need To Change Your Ways After Reading This by McBrooklyn(m): 11:37am On Sep 14, 2016
CrazyQuinn:
sorry those goods are not for sale, they are for me and me alone tongue

Mtcheeeew!!! And how much you don make by personalizing it for yourself alone?? undecided
Re: Ladies, You Need To Change Your Ways After Reading This by Nobody: 11:43am On Sep 14, 2016
McBrooklyn:

Mtcheeeew!!! And how much you don make by personalizing it for yourself alone?? undecided
not independent yet and it's my body tongue
Re: Ladies, You Need To Change Your Ways After Reading This by McBrooklyn(m): 11:46am On Sep 14, 2016
CrazyQuinn:
not independent yet and it's my body tongue

Lol, but you need to be making money off those things or did you just want those goodies to rot away like that?? undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

A Woman In Her 30s Getting A Vaginal Tightening Surgery / I Need Better Knacking In My Life / How Often Do You Call A Woman You Have A Crush On?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.