Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,053 members, 7,810,934 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:48 PM

Ladies, You Need To Change Your Ways After Reading This - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, You Need To Change Your Ways After Reading This (7759 Views)

Ladies, You Get To Your Boyfriend's Room And Meet This What Will You Do? / 3 Categories Of Ladies You Should Never Assume Are Into You / Guys,10 Categories Of Ladies You Should Not Deflower If You Won't Marry Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, You Need To Change Your Ways After Reading This by McBrooklyn(m): 9:31pm On Sep 15, 2016
Sweetnik22:

N who told u that na cheesy maybe u'll be d one that'll tell them about it cos as for me my mouth is sealed lipsrsealed grin tongue

Guy, but wetin now?? Na by force?? Ah talk say ah no do or is it by force?? undecided
Re: Ladies, You Need To Change Your Ways After Reading This by Sweetnik22(f): 10:34pm On Sep 15, 2016
McBrooklyn:

Guy, but wetin now?? Na by force?? Ah talk say ah no do or is it by force?? undecided

grin grin
Guy chill joor cheesy
Re: Ladies, You Need To Change Your Ways After Reading This by McBrooklyn(m): 10:56pm On Sep 15, 2016
Sweetnik22:
grin grin Guy chill joor cheesy

OK Now!!! kiss
Re: Ladies, You Need To Change Your Ways After Reading This by aloobright17: 12:33pm On Sep 16, 2016
Sweetnik22:

N who told u that na cheesy maybe u'll be d one that'll tell them about it cos as for me my mouth is sealed lipsrsealed grin tongue
I sight you bae kiss
Re: Ladies, You Need To Change Your Ways After Reading This by Sweetnik22(f): 12:36pm On Sep 16, 2016
aloobright17:
I sight you bae kiss
Hahahhahahha grin tongue

Hw r u doin darl kiss
Re: Ladies, You Need To Change Your Ways After Reading This by aloobright17: 12:45pm On Sep 16, 2016
Sweetnik22:

Hahahhahahha grin tongue

Hw r u doin darl kiss
Not happy with you and you know the reason darling.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Need Better Knacking In My Life / 9 Signs That Say She Loves U / A Woman In Her 30s Getting A Vaginal Tightening Surgery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.