Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,319 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:45 AM

Please I Need Advice...... She Is A Single Mum - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please I Need Advice...... She Is A Single Mum (34549 Views)

A Nairalander Needs Your Advice: She Said I Should Deflower Her / Guys I Need Your Advice,she Loves Her Fiance Yet She Wants Us To Be Dating. / I Need Serious Advice She Keeps Saying We Are Just Friend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please I Need Advice...... She Is A Single Mum by CosmicWealth: 10:26pm On Sep 14, 2016
Life is a game, choose a partner with the littlest baggage.

.........."OP Bros, but this your potential partner carry baggage oh."

2 Likes

Re: Please I Need Advice...... She Is A Single Mum by buckyfof(m): 10:28pm On Sep 14, 2016
God help u, make she come dy nairaland dy read d news...e go don finish b4 e start sef
Re: Please I Need Advice...... She Is A Single Mum by AlfaSeltzer(m): 10:28pm On Sep 14, 2016
if you like wide toto, continue.

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Advice...... She Is A Single Mum by wellmax(m): 10:29pm On Sep 14, 2016
Many people are not here to give advice but to learn because they are in the same poo.

4 Likes

Re: Please I Need Advice...... She Is A Single Mum by oluwasegun007(m): 10:33pm On Sep 14, 2016
That wat i call ' look before u limp '
Re: Please I Need Advice...... She Is A Single Mum by henrybomb(m): 10:34pm On Sep 14, 2016
If you truly love her,go ahead that should not be a barrier
bilulu:
I met this girl and we started chatting and later became close. I asked her out and before accepting she said she has a child. On hearing this my mind became so heavy to the extent that I felt heartbroken. Should I continue with this girl because I really like this girl?.... please I needed your candid advice.
Re: Please I Need Advice...... She Is A Single Mum by squarelead(m): 10:36pm On Sep 14, 2016
It depends, her character has a lot to do with it.
Re: Please I Need Advice...... She Is A Single Mum by KKKWHITE(m): 10:37pm On Sep 14, 2016
Before going ahead Know why she is single with a child. Either she cheated or she was been cheated on or?

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Advice...... She Is A Single Mum by chibzykeys(m): 10:38pm On Sep 14, 2016
it boils down to you knowing if she still has some sort of feelings for the father of the child cos insecurity will be your biggest issue, I had been there
Re: Please I Need Advice...... She Is A Single Mum by jossy4joseph(m): 10:39pm On Sep 14, 2016
it doesn't really matter if she's a single mother it all depends on you if really you have strong feeling for her. I would advice you to continue
Re: Please I Need Advice...... She Is A Single Mum by DavidEsq(m): 10:41pm On Sep 14, 2016
bbmpin:
[b] alright!!!
when you want to date a single mother, You have to consider the following things:
Age of the child!
The location of the father!
The "relationship" status of the father!
Your friends and family!

Its easy to look at it and say! Sure why not(when you haven't laid with her) but after eating the fruit!
"Reality will set in", i asked you, For your age cause its usually men that want to settle down that consider what you are considering

look at it this way, she will "never" fully have your time
The father will always have access to her, can easily lay with her if he wants funny
enough!
She will leave you in a "heart beat" for him
The child wont like you at first, he / she will be very negative to you(that may change over time)

if the child is in the village (like in most cases) i will advice you to forget about her!

Sit down and ask yourself if you handle all that and decide! #its your life!
[/b]
Wow! Most of this is so spot on

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Advice...... She Is A Single Mum by Taryur3(m): 10:42pm On Sep 14, 2016
I can't just take such risk.its up to your taste to decide
No body gonna live with u guys after marriage
Re: Please I Need Advice...... She Is A Single Mum by DozieInc(m): 10:44pm On Sep 14, 2016
vchykp:

my dear brother i will advice you to continue because with the sound of your voice you truly love her, single mum or not, thats not a cretaria, if you are comfortable with her character, then dont think twice because even d ones with no kids has aborted and the ones that seems to be virgin has akward character, so no one is perfect, even u..! your problem with her should be her assuring you that she won't go back to her EX.. and pls advice her to give the kid to the fada if you really want to settle with her #bestADVICE

Well said bro.
Re: Please I Need Advice...... She Is A Single Mum by OscaZee: 10:44pm On Sep 14, 2016
vchykp:

my dear brother i will advice you to continue because with the sound of your voice you truly love her, single mum or not, thats not a cretaria, if you are comfortable with her character, then dont think twice because even d ones with no kids has aborted and the ones that seems to be virgin has akward character, so no one is perfect, even u..! your problem with her should be her assuring you that she won't go back to her EX.. and pls advice her to give the kid to the fada if you really want to settle with her #bestADVICE

You should have asked how old the kid is before advising him to tell her to give the kid to her father so that probably another woman in the kid's father's life will maltreat Abi...

3 Likes

Re: Please I Need Advice...... She Is A Single Mum by Jimi23(m): 10:44pm On Sep 14, 2016
So what if she has a child. Bros if u love her abeg no go dey dull urself. Better to be with a single mum than all these oloshos wey don flush all their womb comot.

2 Likes

Re: Please I Need Advice...... She Is A Single Mum by talktonase(m): 10:44pm On Sep 14, 2016
bilulu:
I met this girl and we started chatting and later became close. I asked her out and before accepting she said she has a child. On hearing this my mind became so heavy to the extent that I felt heartbroken. Should I continue with this girl because I really like this girl?.... please I needed your candid advice.
your own is good oh! The lady is sincere and honest.I fell in love with one that was forming virgin and no sex till marriage until I found out she was pracking one guy behind my back.Some women can be so nasty...

2 Likes

Re: Please I Need Advice...... She Is A Single Mum by OluDare01(m): 10:46pm On Sep 14, 2016
bilulu:
You asked her out without knowing her
That's how it sounds
Re: Please I Need Advice...... She Is A Single Mum by rosalieene(f): 10:48pm On Sep 14, 2016
Tomorrow, don't blame young girls for undergoing abortion. This is the stigma a lot of them are trying to avoid.
which is the stigma of been a single mum

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please I Need Advice...... She Is A Single Mum by dreezybines: 10:48pm On Sep 14, 2016
You can go ahead if you truly Love her...Try to make her child to love you that's the only thing that make that relationship work perfectly.It would even increase her love for you... 1st thing you should know about single mother's is that they go for any man who can make her child/children like his own...Just my own advice

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Advice...... She Is A Single Mum by greggng: 10:48pm On Sep 14, 2016
There is nothing wrong in marrying her if she has good character. My friend did same thing and he is enjoying the fruit of his labour. He trained the wife's daughter from another man upto university. The child later became a doctor and got married to a wealthy doctor. On the day of her introduction, it was my friend sitting as her father and he was given a bran new prado. Right now he is on vacation with the wife while hunger is killing must of us here.

5 Likes

Re: Please I Need Advice...... She Is A Single Mum by toniatt(f): 10:48pm On Sep 14, 2016
as for me I will say you should continue, cause you Neva ask n she tells you that she had a child out of wedlock, that shows that she is sincere or do you prefer that she do not tell you and later you find out which one do you think is better? the
choice is yours. good luck

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Advice...... She Is A Single Mum by chineloSA(f): 10:49pm On Sep 14, 2016
AlfaSeltzer:
if you like wide toto, continue.

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Please I Need Advice...... She Is A Single Mum by Jimi23(m): 10:50pm On Sep 14, 2016
bbmpin:
[b] alright!!!
when you want to date a single mother, You have to consider the following things:
Age of the child!
The location of the father!
The "relationship" status of the father!
Your friends and family!

Its easy to look at it and say! Sure why not(when you haven't laid with her) but after eating the fruit!
"Reality will set in", i asked you, For your age cause its usually men that want to settle down that consider what you are considering

look at it this way, she will "never" fully have your time
The father will always have access to her, can easily lay with her if he wants funny enough!
She will leave you in a "heart beat" for him
The child wont like you at first, he / she will be very negative to you(that may change over time)

if the child is in the village (like in most cases) i will advice you to forget about her!

Sit down and ask yourself if you handle all that and decide! #its your life!
[/b]

How can u tell that he can easily lay with her? U talking nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Advice...... She Is A Single Mum by bilulu(m): 10:51pm On Sep 14, 2016
OscaZee:

You should have asked how old the kid is before advising him to tell her to give the kid to her father so that probably another woman in the kid's father's life will maltreat Abi...
she's up to 3yrs
Re: Please I Need Advice...... She Is A Single Mum by JustHere2Observ(f): 10:53pm On Sep 14, 2016
This shouldn't be here at all, everything depends on you and what you want.
Re: Please I Need Advice...... She Is A Single Mum by Eliteklaus(m): 10:53pm On Sep 14, 2016
it takes a man to handle a baby mama, so if u r a boy please stay away
Re: Please I Need Advice...... She Is A Single Mum by YoungDaNaval(m): 10:54pm On Sep 14, 2016
Wait oooh! If op get married to the girl and accept her child and eventually the child turn out to be a boy, biko will he be regarded as the op's okpala(first son)?

My fellow igbos in the house will get the point am driving at.
Re: Please I Need Advice...... She Is A Single Mum by STENON(f): 10:54pm On Sep 14, 2016
Hmmmm... With my experiences with single mothers, I can never recommend any of them to my least friend/enemy. They can go extra miles to make a guy to completely fall in love with them. They can go extra mile by pretending to be what they are not. Most of them are even with worst characters and also fetish when it comes to Love and relationship issues.

Please don't look at their sweet/angelic voices nd fake christian life styles.

Please endeavour to do thorough background checking/research on her before making your decision. I WISH YOU THE VERY BEST.

NB: No man in his right senses would send out the mother of his child away.

Bt there are still some single mothers that are very okay for marriage.

Dear Op, think very well

4 Likes

Re: Please I Need Advice...... She Is A Single Mum by slysteel: 10:56pm On Sep 14, 2016
bilulu:

bros does d age matters? mind u I finished my Nysc not last year
you are still a baby living with her mother,go and get a job and start paying your own bills first,meanwhile i join in adding you,how old are you? and why you dey post childish posts here?
Re: Please I Need Advice...... She Is A Single Mum by vectoh(m): 10:56pm On Sep 14, 2016
jus knw u wanto marry two people...u must learn to live wit the two...plus d father factor too
Re: Please I Need Advice...... She Is A Single Mum by bilulu(m): 11:01pm On Sep 14, 2016
STENON:
Hmmmm... With my experiences with single mothers, I can never recommend any of them to my least friend/enemy. They can go extra miles to make a guy to completely fall in love with them. They can go extra mile by pretending to be what they are not. Most of them are even with worst characters and also fetish when it comes to Love and relationship issues.

Please don't look at their sweet/angelic voices nd fake christian life styles.

Please endeavour to do thorough background checking/research on her before making your decision. I WISH YOU THE VERY BEST.

NB: No man in his right senses would send out the mother of his child away.

Bt there are still some single mothers that are very okay for marriage.

Dear Op, think very well
she's not married yet
Re: Please I Need Advice...... She Is A Single Mum by Harinholar(f): 11:02pm On Sep 14, 2016
bilulu:

if I understand ur post bros I should go ahead
...u sounded as if u don't have decision.....if u truly LOVE her, y asking questions about

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

I Find It Hard To Leave My Cheating Girlfriend, Help / Most Beautiful Ladies In The World / Omg can you imagine what this 19 years old girl posted now trending

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.