Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,340 members, 7,819,202 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:40 PM

Please I Need Advice...... She Is A Single Mum - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please I Need Advice...... She Is A Single Mum (34568 Views)

A Nairalander Needs Your Advice: She Said I Should Deflower Her / Guys I Need Your Advice,she Loves Her Fiance Yet She Wants Us To Be Dating. / I Need Serious Advice She Keeps Saying We Are Just Friend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please I Need Advice...... She Is A Single Mum by bilulu(m): 11:03pm On Sep 14, 2016
slysteel:
you are still a baby living with her mother,go and get a job and start paying your own bills first,meanwhile i join in adding you,how old are you? and why you dey post childish posts here?
thanks

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Advice...... She Is A Single Mum by silenticon(m): 11:04pm On Sep 14, 2016
Women In D House, Pls Shine Light On Dis. Is It Possible 4 D Fada Of D Child To Hav Access Of Sleeping With The Woman Again!?
Re: Please I Need Advice...... She Is A Single Mum by dasparrow: 11:06pm On Sep 14, 2016
bilulu:

so wat u saying is if truly I luv her I should accept her like dat

Before nko? Are you expecting her to what? throw away her child because she met you? If you are not willing to accept mother and child, then its best you find a single lady who is not already a mother. Why are you even asking Nairalanders whether you should be with this lady? At your age, don't you know what you want in a woman? If dating a single mother is uncomfortable for you, do the right thing and let the lady be. Her child is her flesh and blood. Are you expecting her to dump her own child just so she can be with you? I just don't understand how some of you Nigerian-bred boys reason. And yes, I said BOY because a man will never create such a thread as this. A man knows what he wants.

4 Likes

Re: Please I Need Advice...... She Is A Single Mum by oglalasioux(m): 11:09pm On Sep 14, 2016
bilulu:

bros does d age matters? mind u I finished my Nysc not last year

Answer the question.
Re: Please I Need Advice...... She Is A Single Mum by millyj(f): 11:11pm On Sep 14, 2016
AlfaSeltzer:
if you like wide embarassed toto, continue.
are you for real
Re: Please I Need Advice...... She Is A Single Mum by Karence(f): 11:11pm On Sep 14, 2016
vchykp:

my dear brother i will advice you to continue because with the sound of your voice you truly love her, single mum or not, thats not a cretaria, if you are comfortable with her character, then dont think twice because even d ones with no kids has aborted and the ones that seems to be virgin has akward character, so no one is perfect, even u..! your problem with her should be her assuring you that she won't go back to her EX.. and pls advice her to give the kid to the fada if you really want to settle with her #bestADVICE
you said all well till to the part of giving the child back the father, take my words any woman who can give up her child to be able to be with a man can kill shocked

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Advice...... She Is A Single Mum by muganbo1(m): 11:14pm On Sep 14, 2016
rosalieene:
Tomorrow, don't blame young girls for undergoing abortion. This is the stigma a lot of them are trying to avoid.
which is the stigma of been a single mum
. Madam sry for quoting u! Isn't a stigma issues here, he need to verify the story attached to the child father coz it may lead to smth else. U knw u guys r weaker vessel lyk bible says, if he continue n d lady later have affairs with d baby father what will be his own gain!.............Guy wise up u own ur family @ d end!! no one will rescue u.

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Advice...... She Is A Single Mum by Ken4Christ: 11:17pm On Sep 14, 2016
The advice you asked for is not out of place. But the choice is yours. Ladies who don't have kids yet are not necessarily more descent. What about those that have committed multiple abortions?

It also has to do with the relationship she had with the baby's father. You have to find out why they broke off.

You also know what you want in a lady. If she has it, then you can go for her.

I hope both of you are God fearing and ready to settle down? I am asking so you too will not add another baby and dump her.
Re: Please I Need Advice...... She Is A Single Mum by Greenbullet(m): 11:18pm On Sep 14, 2016
petux:
ADMISSION SEEKERS BE LIKE
TOBI: hw far na?, na this
school you dae?
BAYO: yes o them don give me
admission.
TOBI:which course dem give
you
BAYO:omo na POLITICAL
MEDICINE o. U nko?
TOBI: me self na ISLAMIC
ENGINEERING.
(
F.lathead
Re: Please I Need Advice...... She Is A Single Mum by xtervaganza(m): 11:19pm On Sep 14, 2016
jopretty:
Your love na with condition? undecided
yours isn't?
Re: Please I Need Advice...... She Is A Single Mum by holluphemydavid(m): 11:20pm On Sep 14, 2016
bilulu:

Even at 24 u can still finish ur nysc and not still ripe for marriage, age does matter when it comes to marriage case, cos it nid a mature mind
Re: Please I Need Advice...... She Is A Single Mum by holluphemydavid(m): 11:22pm On Sep 14, 2016
If u love her, continue with ur love life with her
Re: Please I Need Advice...... She Is A Single Mum by blueeyes1: 11:22pm On Sep 14, 2016
bilulu:
I met this girl and we started chatting and later became close. I asked her out and before accepting she said she has a child. On hearing this my mind became so heavy to the extent that I felt heartbroken. Should I continue with this girl because I really like this girl?.... please I needed your candid advice.
Abeg is being a single mom now a crime or a disease? Or would you have preferred she aborted all the babies in her womb?
How old are you again?
Re: Please I Need Advice...... She Is A Single Mum by xtervaganza(m): 11:23pm On Sep 14, 2016
I would have advised you to go ahead but some ladies are crazy.

And you don't even know if the child will end up living with you.

The child might just be a rascal and if you do anyhow his/her father can deal with you.

It's a huge risk if you're willing to take it.

N.B don't mind all these push push people telling you to go ahead. They won't be there for you. They would have forgotten about their comments sef when you'll be the one facing the battle

3 Likes

Re: Please I Need Advice...... She Is A Single Mum by Nwaguy24: 11:27pm On Sep 14, 2016
bbmpin:
How old are you?
my dear help me ask am
Re: Please I Need Advice...... She Is A Single Mum by BlackSeptember: 11:29pm On Sep 14, 2016
pweetychyka:
@OP, please follow ur heart if u feel she's d kind of woman after ur heart! Love the child as your own n trust me u 'll live to enjoy d fruit for good
Girls be giving advice like they will feel happy dating a guy with a baby grin grin
Re: Please I Need Advice...... She Is A Single Mum by Harinholar(f): 11:30pm On Sep 14, 2016
silenticon:
Women In D House, Pls Shine Light On Dis. Is It Possible 4 D Fada Of D Child To Hav Access Of Sleeping With The Woman Again!?
..... ladies are of different kind diz dayz.....as for me it neva gonna happen....by gone should be by gone...d fact is dat doz single mother we talking abt, one way or the other must have realize deir mistakes nd d reasonable once wll try to fixed up d stigma...for dem to go into anoda relationship which might leads to marriage should mean something serious to dem......But u knw some men naw by the time dey see her shining dey come up with different threats....The major tin is that knw ur spouse, understand him or her very well bfor moving on.....

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Advice...... She Is A Single Mum by tellwisdom: 11:31pm On Sep 14, 2016
bilulu:

My guy, tell am first na undecided
Re: Please I Need Advice...... She Is A Single Mum by vchykp(m): 11:33pm On Sep 14, 2016
Karence:
you said all well till to the part of giving the child back the father, take my words any woman who can give up her child to be able to be with a man can kill shocked

lolx.. i am not saying she should give up the kid because/for the man, am saying she should do it because she is not the rightful owner of the kid, except her EX is not interested in the kid.
Re: Please I Need Advice...... She Is A Single Mum by Harinholar(f): 11:38pm On Sep 14, 2016
OP.......am happy she came out....like telling u d truth....just imagine she tells u on ur wedding day,,, what wll u do

cc: bilulu
Re: Please I Need Advice...... She Is A Single Mum by cornel994(m): 11:42pm On Sep 14, 2016
I kinda tink diz sought of questions r death wrong...Op sir, nobody can answer dat question fr u, sit down and re-ask dat question to ursef outloud
Re: Please I Need Advice...... She Is A Single Mum by Swissheart(f): 11:44pm On Sep 14, 2016
silenticon:
Like someone said, it depends on the people involved and the circumstance surrounding the birth of the child. Some women lose their spouse after having just a child,they won't keep sleeping with ghost. We have cases where the parents never get to see each other again. (Yes,we have)

Women are emotional beings,they don't forget those who deserted them during their worst and those who were available. A virtuous woman knows she has no dealing with her baby daddy behind her husband. The only connection is the child,She would bear responsibility for anything that happens outside that.

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Advice...... She Is A Single Mum by pweetychyka(f): 11:46pm On Sep 14, 2016
BlackSeptember:
Girls be giving advice like they will feel happy dating a guy with a baby grin grin

Mmmmm.....
Sure I can my dear!
We all know it's not easy.... but to av a great relationship with any guy dat has a child(unmarried guy/widower), d lady must love the child like she loves her father!
Re: Please I Need Advice...... She Is A Single Mum by BlackSeptember: 11:47pm On Sep 14, 2016
pweetychyka:

Mmmmm.....
Sure I can my dear!
We all know it's not easy.... but to av a great relationship with any guy dat has a child(unmarried guy/widower), d lady must love the child like she loves her father!
Good. Practice what you preach
Re: Please I Need Advice...... She Is A Single Mum by Toks2008(m): 11:48pm On Sep 14, 2016
pweetychyka:
@OP, please follow ur heart if u feel she's d kind of woman after ur heart! Love the child as your own n trust me u 'll live to enjoy d fruit for good

Show me a single mum with the right curves and attitude and I will show her the way to my heart.

I don't mind a super hot one sef... most of them dey calm down.
Re: Please I Need Advice...... She Is A Single Mum by pweetychyka(f): 11:52pm On Sep 14, 2016
BlackSeptember:
Good. Practice what you preach

Lol..... see me oooo!
Biko do u av child?
If yes lemme start wit u cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Advice...... She Is A Single Mum by pocohantas(f): 11:54pm On Sep 14, 2016
rosalieene:
Tomorrow, don't blame young girls for undergoing abortion. This is the stigma a lot of them are trying to avoid.
which is the stigma of been being a single mum

Abortion isn't the way out of single motherhood, abstinence is the way.
What's your point?

2 Likes

Re: Please I Need Advice...... She Is A Single Mum by BlackSeptember: 11:54pm On Sep 14, 2016
pweetychyka:

Lol..... see me oooo!
Biko do u av child?
If yes lemme start wit u cheesy cheesy cheesy
I'm a 21 yr old student so if you can manage me grin.

I can't have a child at this stage of my life undecided
Re: Please I Need Advice...... She Is A Single Mum by Empiree: 11:55pm On Sep 14, 2016
bilulu:

if I understand ur post bros I should go ahead
Listen! speaking from experience, going ahead is not the problem. The baby is not the problem either. The problem is her connection with baby father. You MUST know all the way if indeed her feelings for him is completely dead. If not, you may end up having the dude nag her bind your back if you eventually marry her or get serious together.

There are cases where she runs back to her baby daddy and use you for some emotional comfort. Start asking her these questions NOW but do it intelligently so that you dont put her away. But you need to know her status with the dude, visiting arrangement of baby father with the child. You want to be sure bcus you dont want situation where you are together and the dude come when you are away. You must know visiting schedule and where. If you fail to do any of these, she may eventually get pregnant for him but you would think it is yours.

This will be painful because you have attached and submitted or put your feelings on the line.

Be Careful pal

My 1 cent advice

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Advice...... She Is A Single Mum by pweetychyka(f): 11:56pm On Sep 14, 2016
Toks2008:

Show me a single mum with the right curves and attitude and I will show her the way to my heart.

I don't mind a super hot one sef... most of them dey calm down.

Boss I can't match make u wit one!
When u find one & ur heart welcomes her warmly after opening up everything to u den it's cool cool
Re: Please I Need Advice...... She Is A Single Mum by pweetychyka(f): 11:57pm On Sep 14, 2016
BlackSeptember:
I'm a 21 yr old student so if you can manage me grin.

I can't have a child at this stage of my life undecided

cheesy grin grin grin
I wanted u sha but since u r still young, no wahala?
Re: Please I Need Advice...... She Is A Single Mum by BlackSeptember: 12:02am On Sep 15, 2016
pweetychyka:

cheesy grin grin grin
I wanted u sha but since u r still young, no wahala?
The way i feel now

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How To Tell If A Guy Is Playing You: 12 Clues He’s Just Using You / Omg can you imagine what this 19 years old girl posted now trending / Photos Of A Beautiful Plus-Sized Lady And Her Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.